Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

An Average Black Man Not All Black Men - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Average Black Man Not All Black Men (28086 Views)

I Am A Biafran Man, Not A Nigerian’ Nnamdi Kanu Is My Brother – Asari Dokubo / The Average Nigerian Will Make 18% Less In 2015 / Col Hameed Ali, Real Anti Corruption Man Not Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by Prettyandrich: 10:32am On Jul 13, 2015
It is a question of individual mind set. As a black man, I have never thought anyone is better than myself. No thanks to the generation of diabolic practices and bad greedy leadership. But I've always been optimistic that we can always get it right, it is a matter of when. We all know the baberism that greeted Europe until they got it right. I believe a generation of we youths who realised how things ought to work would turn the tide. Black is beautiful.

2 Likes

Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by An2elect2(f): 10:33am On Jul 13, 2015
overgeneralizations undecided but but there are some elements of truth here...

For example, talking about the different shades of beauty. Is it just me? most fictional works written by black males always have the beautiful female character described as very fair. She is never dark! Lol.

You can never gain respect from other people if you do not earn it.

1 Like

Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by Brytawon(m): 10:34am On Jul 13, 2015
Black is different, black is beautiful. gringringrin
Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by purpledandelion: 10:34am On Jul 13, 2015
As much as I'll like to give credit for your write up/article, the further I read, the more I realize how myopic you are.
You seem to be living in couple of decades past as your theory of "an average black man" is outdated. Wake up from that deep sleep
Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by otokx(m): 10:34am On Jul 13, 2015
davehHull24:
Ironically,Martin Luther King and Malcom X were both killed by blacks.

Excuse me, John Kennedy was killed by who? Wrong premise and conclusion.

1 Like

Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by happney65: 10:35am On Jul 13, 2015
Bluetooth2:

No race is born superior but the whiteman brought slavery and colonization for a reason. Obama is the greatest black man in history and a Donald Trump won't even allow him rest of mind simply because he's a black man ruling over the white. As far as the world is concerned right now, the Americans sit atop the social class.

Europe would have been the most successful continent but lack of resources dragged her down and they had to cheat, dominate and colonize the blackman to steal their resources. So if you come here telling us that the whiteman shouldn't be blamed for slavery and colonization, then I will be bold to call you an ignorant !

The blackman has no problem and if there's any, the whiteman created it for him.

The Whiteman did not create any problem for us,we are our own problems..Any African would keep.on blaming the other person for the woes in he's life..An african wld blame the so called witches in hes village for he's woes while in real essence he is he's very own enemy..Btw,Was it only Blacks that was colonized by the Brits?Was it?But other countries have moved on...India is a very good example..and lot more countries yet and African wld still sit down in the same position and keep on ranting about the Whites/and the woes in he's life while not doing anything about it..Shiorr

Btw,Trump is racist..Did you hear what he said about Mexicans?But still yet that wont stop Mexicans from aspiring to the greatest heights in the USA..But an African wld sit down somewhere and be sulking and cimplaining

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by banAddict: 10:36am On Jul 13, 2015
BRIGHTRIVERS:
Why must u send bad signals to d world against ur motherland,Africa?
he is saying the fact.

let's just hope our people also reads it and utilize it positively.

though am sure 65% will think they will be doing the Op a favour by reading his stuff making them to ignore.

# God Bless Africa

1 Like

Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by CUM4WHAT(m): 10:37am On Jul 13, 2015
banAddict:
To adapt to bad government, racism when they relocate abroad, bad roads, poor technicality, condemning their native religion to worship the white, degrading made in Nigeria goods for Abroad made, name it?

70% of Black man mentality is bullshit. And am sure you are guilty of 60% of the afore listed by the Op.

Waiting for your mention to convince me. And make sure you attach a picture of a made in Nigeria stuff you own worth at least #1,000

#God help Africa
bro u a bloodly black african so.............,,,,,,,,,, therefore convince yoself
Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by missKiffy(f): 10:37am On Jul 13, 2015
davehHull24:
Ironically,Martin Luther King and Malcom X were both killed by blacks.
A white man killed Martin Luther King
Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by sukkot: 10:42am On Jul 13, 2015
[b]yeah you only need to come to nairaland to read comments before you know the black race is cursed. known criminals and thieves like jonathan and iweala and madueke still have very vocal supporters because they are either igbo or pdp. these cursed people on NL can never rise above politics or ethnicity to see a situation for what it really is. minds shackled by politics and tribalism. walking zombies. i cant even read comments anymore because it is depressing to see the level of myopia, evil and stupidity amongst black people. and nairaland is a microcosm of the big pond that is the black world population. but the truth of the matter is that we are a celestially cursed group of people and part of the condition of the curse is corrupt foolish leaders. but that is not a cop out because you can rise above the curse by embracing righteousness but thats impossible for a black man to be righteous. to read about the celestial curses on the black race go to the book of deuteronomy chapter 28 verse 15 - 68

and this is the curse of the bad corrupt foolish leaders ( shepherd )[/b]

zechariah 11 vs 16 For, lo, I will raise up a shepherd in the land, which shall not visit those that be cut off, neither shall seek the young one, nor heal that that is broken, nor feed that that standeth still: but he shall eat the flesh of the fat, and tear their claws in pieces.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by whitestar01(m): 10:43am On Jul 13, 2015
black is beautiful grin
Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by jimsin2081(m): 10:43am On Jul 13, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1c7-RSkhxo

Nigeria, are you ready for the next big thing?

Believe me; words cannot convey the potential opportunities bookorrent.com.ng has brought to every business owner or service provider in Nigeria. The ecommerce industry you thought you knew has mounted a new pedestal. This is different and all encompassing. bookorrent.com.ng is an online marketplace where businesses, professionals and artisans can project a 360 degree view of their businesses by renting an online shop, workshop or office at an affordable annual rate (as low as N3, 000 per year -Offer lasts till August 7th, 2015).
Also, both business owners and end users can make up to N200, 000 monthly by referring other businesses and service providers to the website. (Click here to sign up for the referral campaign - http://www.bookorrent.com.ng/referrals)

On bookorrent.com.ng, Business owners can:

1. Showcase their services and products to millions of customers with nationwide delivery.
2. List their facilities and equipment for booking and renting
3. Showcase their past projects and upload upcoming events
4. List their staff and their respective expertise.
5. Create Deals and Promos to generate more sales
6. Receive both online and offline payments
7. Share their thoughts with their personal blog
8. Make new contacts on the bookorrent.com.ng online business forum and much more.

Customers are also not left behind as bookorrent.com.ng allows them to:

1. Purchase products at affordable rate and receive delivery nationwide.
2. Hire and rate Service Providers
3. Create contests and receive proposals from service providers in minutes
4. Operate an E-wallet which is tied to their bank account
5. And make loads of cash by referring business owners and service providers to the platform

So do you want visibility for your business? Having a website is a good idea but being part of an online marketplace IS THE NEXT BIG THING. Sign up Now (http://www.bookorrent.com.ng/signup).
For more information, get in touch with us on 08032532634, 08160609737, 08037984358, and 08168583851. Follow us on Facebook/Instagram: bookorrent, Twitter: @Bookorrentng. You can also visit our official blog – blog.bookorrent.com.ng
Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by banAddict: 10:44am On Jul 13, 2015
SirEzzy:
Am a black man proud of myself and I love my country(Nigeria) more than any other country, to hell with white.
And how are you helping your country?

How well are you promoting your native culture?

Am sure you are a fan of the white religion.

How many made in Nigeria materials do u have in your house?

And why do I have a feeling you are among those hoping to get to powerful political post to also embezzel their own..

How am I even sure you are not planing to relocate abroad anytime soon...

#God Bless Africa

3 Likes

Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by Freiburger(m): 10:44am On Jul 13, 2015
Prettyandrich:
It is a question of individual mind set. As a black man, I have never thought anyone is better than myself. No thanks to the generation of diabolic practices and bad greedy leadership. But I've always been optimistic that we can always get it right, it is a matter of when. We all know the baberism that greeted Europe until they got it right. I believe a generation of we youths who realised how things ought to work would turn the tide. Black is beautiful.
thanks bro smiley
Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 13, 2015
happney65:

The Whiteman did not create any problem for us,we are our own problems..Any African would keep.on blaming the other person for the woes in he's life..An african wld blame the so called witches in hes village for he's woes while in real essence he is he's very own enemy..Btw,Was it only Blacks that was colonized by the Brits?Was it?But other countries have moved on...India is a very good example..and lot more countries yet and African wld still sit down in the same position and keep on ranting about the Whites/and the woes in he's life while not doing anything about it..Shiorr

Btw,Trump is racist..Did you hear what he said about Mexicans?But still yet that wont stop Mexicans from aspiring to the greatest heights in the USA..But an African wld sit down somewhere and be sulking and cimplaining

Do you have an idea when the blackman was first sold into slavery ? Even after its abolition, they won't let the blackman be. They brought colonization till Africans rose to fight for independence. The US became free almost 250 years ago while the average African state got independent about 50 years ago. Do the maths yourself and tell me why you still feel otherwise towards Africa's underdevelopment.

The only country SA that tolerated them suffered apartheid, so what else will you tell me about white minority dominance over the blacks?

1 Like

Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by haul: 10:50am On Jul 13, 2015
emmatok:

Typical Black woman mentality to black men. Your are also guilty of everything you said about Black men. You are Suffering from low self esteem.
Okay fine I suffer from low self esteem, are juicy now?
Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by cescky(m): 10:50am On Jul 13, 2015
haul:
Never try to fight or have the back of an average black man cause they will turn their back at you, have learnt a black mans mind can be easily be convinced so far you have material things

An average black man won't talk to his fellow black cause he still practices his african religion reasons being he found a new foreign religion which is against it,how about preaching love?

An average Black will worship anything foreign, so far is not from their lands,

An average black man hate his skins,they hate their lives,they hate the misery they found themselves. They result into bleaching,fixing wigs,accent just trying to be a white man(reminds me of malcolmX trying to be white at first by relaxing his hair till he was reorientated)

An average black man will stay in history and never hold those who run the present(leaders) responsible for our backwardness but still keep blaming the whites for what happened in 18-19th century(the white as no justification for what they did to a black man) even when knowing they have much resources now than when we had white in our soils

An average black man wants to feel superior to his fellow black man, he hereby goes to the white to stab his brothers,e.g goto our factories most of the mal-treatment a black man receives is either done by a fellow black man going slashing salaries from what the white actually prepared, obasanjo et al, to buruji(his a sinner,who ought to have been convicted,why are they just seeking that) just to prove a point

An average black man will never come together to revolt against injustice,they rather talk and talk(just look at a situation normal bus charge is 40# and the drivers take advantage of poor situation to collect 100#,and you agreed to pay 40# when you reach destination,you will see a black man that will go back to pay 100# his excuses his is religion,faith,tradition)

An average black man will sell their brother out just to please a foreigner,

An average blackman is filled with bile,hatred in their gut,their minds are shackled,

Is evident in malcolmX death, that a fellow black killed him even when he was trying to fight for their freedom

You can see skales tweet,an average black man sold skales out too on behalf an half blackkkkkk! (Even feeling inferior to a biracial black man)

So far you from the white land you will be worshiped,an average black man so much hate their skin.

An average black man won't blame the right channels for his woes,you can see we nigerians will kill a man who steals maggie in shops,we won't address the root of that problem which is government inability to provide,south africans blame and kill their sister countries for taking jobs in their country,they won't hold the government responsible for gross incompetence.

An average black man may dream about a bad omen to someone, tells the person about the dream,the person doesn't believe in dream, the black man will go as far as secretly wishing the bad omen comes to pass to prove a point to a fellow,

Is it the average black man fault?yes it is the average black man fault, the day we revolt against the evils we call leaders the day we rise, no one will help the black race until the black race learn to unite to forge forward.you ever wonder why the whole of africa is that backward? Don't talk about South Africa you can see how downward its going when the leadership becomes black? The question is are we cursed with bad leaders?or we just know how to select the bad leaders? Or we love the bad leaders as some ladies prefer bad boys and later found out his spurious?if you think the youth are the future?you need to visit our schools.

I pray the average black man wake up and know the blackskin is just as great as the white skin.

You are what you belief you are,an average blackman need education and not gold chains that will remind them of slavery. May God help the black race.

N/B: No race is born superior, is the work of each race to raise his race an example are the southeastern asians I mean the japs,chinkos,koreans!

what makes you differ from the soo called average black man

i see in ur post a pungent black mind.....less than the average black man...a self loather....remove the spec from ya eye bro before removing the plank from that of your brothers

just to say the least, ben carson is the best neurosurgoen in the world....FYI he grew up from the ghetto.

so whats the essence ofthe thread anyways not your fault tho....i pity the numerous young, impressionable and potentially successfully black minds that uve made believe they cant amount to anything

i blame the mods who put this on frontpage....i wonder if their just ssce holder at times

forum owner....allowing your mods their freedom to post things like this on frontpage is like allowing a child to play with knife in the day care center....hope your not ignorant on the power of media yourself
Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by banAddict: 10:51am On Jul 13, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
bro u a bloodly black african so.............,,,,,,,,,, therefore convince yoself
I tot you opposed the Op's view.

Is amazing how you can't even defend your opinion.

*Support the motion and encourage your brothers to change their ways*

Yes am an African, a Nigerian. And I know wassup with the Africa mediocre mentality

#God help Africa
Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 13, 2015
banAddict:
I tot you opposed the Op's view.

Is amazing how you can't even defend your opinion.

*Support the motion and encourage your brothers to change their ways*

Yes am an African, a Nigerian. And I know wassup with the Africa mediocre mentality

#God help Africa

God won't help Africa; Africa must help itself.

20% of the world's arable land is located on this continent. We can grow just about everything. There's no winter. Perfect weather. Yet, we can't even feed ourselves.

God didn't build Dubai. He didn't build the US or Europe. He didn't build Korea and the other developed nations. Humans built those nations using the resources nature has given them.

Only Africa can help itself. All we need is already given.

To do so, Africa must seek to meet the basic needs as outlined in Abraham Maslow Hierarchy of Needs. Once that's done, the people on their own will do the rest.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 13, 2015
Definition of Average Blackmen

Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by preetyb(f): 10:57am On Jul 13, 2015
Inferiority complex is in our blood. Love and honesty is also another thing that the black race does not have. And that is why we are still backward.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by Spongia1(m): 11:02am On Jul 13, 2015
Well said boss. I couldn't have put it better
Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by Curvinus(m): 11:03am On Jul 13, 2015
The human mind is hard wired for self deception and when you add a bit of indoctrination to that, all that is left of man is an intellectual coward who refuses to see the lies for what they are: lies.

But the day we decide to make use of our cerebral hemisphere and not rely solely on irrerant writings by primitive men in jewish antiquity is the day that would see us make that quantum leap from cowardly existence to occupy our own pride of place in this life.

Whether that will happen eventually is yet to be seen.

3 Likes

Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by tr3y(m): 11:05am On Jul 13, 2015
haul:

An average black man may dream about a bad omen to someone, tells the person about the dream,the person doesn't believe in dream, the black man will go as far as secretly wishing the bad omen comes to pass to prove a point to a fellow,

So on point.

1 Like

Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by NellyGhenghen(m): 11:06am On Jul 13, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
Nigerians are specially made out of black to endure and adapt to what no1 else can on dis planet...... Nigerians are just one hell of a creature

No truer words have been said ! I find Nigerians particularly different from other Africans.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by banAddict: 11:10am On Jul 13, 2015
dearpreye:

God won't help Africa; Africa must help itself.

20% of the world's arable land is located on this continent. We can grow just about everything. There's no winter. Perfect weather. Yet, we can't even feed ourselves.

God didn't build Dubai. He didn't build the US or Europe. He didn't build Korea and the other developed nations. Humans built those nations using the resources nature has given them.

Only Africa can help itself. All we need is already given.

To do so, Africa must seek to meet the basic needs as outlined in Abraham Maslow Hierarchy of Needs. Once that's done, the people on their own will do the rest.
well, I agree with you.

but the Abraham Maslow hierarchy shocked

Tell me more abt it undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by Spybradd: 11:11am On Jul 13, 2015
....the black man has got a long way to go in terms of virtually everything..

1 Like

Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 13, 2015
banAddict:
well, I agree with you.

but the Abraham Maslow hierarchy shocked

Tell me more abt it undecided

I don give you small assignment be that oooo....

In summary: once a people meet the most basic needs like clean air, food, shelter, etc, they can now start thinking of the nobler things life has to offer. These elements needs are a huge distraction to developmental thinking...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by espn(m): 11:13am On Jul 13, 2015
In as much as I c sum facts in what he just highlighted..i disagree with his style of referring to blacks as inferior.. I can't blame dos bleached albinos thank thinks they are more superior to other race. Let's build our continent..lets promote our race.. enough of party, ethnic and cultural sentiment. Let's stop bin backward, lazy and looking for cheap and fast money. Together we stand, Divided we fall apart. Am a Nigerian..black in colour..white in mind..God bless d black race.

2 Likes

Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 13, 2015
espn:
In as much as I c sum facts in what he just highlighted..i disagree with his style of referring to blacks as inferior.. I can't blame dos bleached albinos thank thinks they are more superior to other race. Let's build our continent..lets promote our race.. enough of party, ethnic and cultural sentiment. Let's stop bin backward, lazy and looking for cheap and fast money. Together we stand, Divided we fall apart. Am a Nigerian..black in colour..white in mind..God bless d black race.

So far the embarrassing difference in development between Africa and Europe, America, seems to favour that belief.
Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by happney65: 11:15am On Jul 13, 2015
Bluetooth2:

Do you have an idea when the blackman was first sold into slavery ? Even after its abolition, they won't let the blackman be. They brought colonization till Africans rose to fight for independence. The US became free almost 250 years ago while the average African state got independent about 50 years ago. Do the maths yourself and tell me why you still feel otherwise towards Africa's underdevelopment.

The only country SA that tolerated them suffered apartheid, so what else will you tell me about white minority dominance over the blacks?

What are you saying my broda?all what you are saying does not hold water at all..Btw,Do you know when Liberia got her independence?1879 or something and look at where they are today..You keep on giving excuses that does not hold water..Check the countries in Asia that got independence from the Brits almost the same time we Blacks got ours..They have moved on,And I mean moved on..Yet we Blacks sit down here sulking sulking and complaining..Now I know something is wrong with the DNA of a Black Man..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Average Black Man Not All Black Men by dfolan: 11:22am On Jul 13, 2015
The black man is his own worse enemy. He is spiteful, vengeful and full of hate. The black man cannot govern himself effectively or manage an economy or resources at his disposal. The sub Sahara region is the most endowed region in the world yet it is most poorest region in the world case in point, Robert mugabe took over a once vibrant economy but over 30 after Zimbabwe is in shambles subsisting on aids from other countries. This was a country that was known as food basket of Africa just where did he go wrong and yet he wouldn't relinquish power because this is just another attributes of a black man, he is power drunk.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ministerial Screening: Fresh Plot To Stop Amaechi Thickens / Boko Haram: Bomb Blast In Bauchi / Festus Keyamo Caught Sharing A Fake Video As Buhari Campaigns In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.