Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,341 members, 7,829,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Romance Section People's Choice Awards - Nominations - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section People's Choice Awards - Nominations (16030 Views)

Poll: Do you want awards to be given for 'worst thread maker' and 'most delusional member'?

Yes, it's all part of the fun: 75% (28 votes)
No, it's very insulting to members: 24% (9 votes)
This poll has ended

Romance Section People's Choice Tournament Females Edition (Round One) / Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {nominations & Verifications} / Romance Section People's Choice Awards! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Go Down)

Romance Section People's Choice Awards - Nominations by DaPhoenix(f): 1:39am On Mar 08, 2009
Welcome to the nominations for First Romance Section People's Choice Awards. There will be categories for you to nominate whoever you choose. This is a two step process; first is the nominations which ends on March 29th 10 PM EST and then the actual voting thread which will be made available as soon as the votes are counted.

You can nominate as many as five for a category. If you have no preference, leave it blank.

Categories:

Best Female Poster

Best Male Poster

Nicest Member

Best Newbie (Registered in January 2009)

Classiest Member

Member Who Should Post More Often

Most Delusional Member

Member Who's Most Likely To Be A Good Parent and Lover Now/In The Future

Most Popular Member

Most Comedic Member

Most Predictable Member

Best Thread Maker

Worst Thread Maker

Wittiest Member

Biggest Flirt

Please vote before the deadline.

Kisses.
Re: Romance Section People's Choice Awards - Nominations by tope2000(f): 1:46am On Mar 08, 2009
Categories:

Best Female Poster - top-up

Best Male Poster - David, debosky

Nicest Member - Gabby, treetop, 190

Best Newbie (Registered in January 2009) -  undecided

Classiest Member -  tope2000, DaPhoenix cheesy

Member Who Should Post More Often -  jay bee. 190 cheesy

Most Delusional Member - tumufulu, i_laugh, mess-you n adambrody

Member Who's Most Like To Be A Good Parent and Lover Now/In The Future  - Stephenp cheesy

Most Popular Member - Jennykardy, sauron (hannibal, jackal cheesy)

Most Comedic Member - Doyin13, Mrcrackles

Most Predictable Member - Mrcrackles - aka brash

Best Thread Maker - Sisterwoman

Worst Thread Maker - eyonigger

Wittiest Member - Sauron, treetop

Biggest Flirt - DaPhoenix  and jenny
Re: Romance Section People's Choice Awards - Nominations by DaPhoenix(f): 1:48am On Mar 08, 2009
yay for the first nominations!!! You can add more to your list if you choose till the deadline.
Re: Romance Section People's Choice Awards - Nominations by Sauron1: 1:51am On Mar 08, 2009
Categories:

Best Female Poster: topup

Best Male Poster: Treetop

Nicest Member: Eldee

Best Newbie (Registered in January 2009): Bleep You. grin

Classiest Member: Topup, Stillwater, Tope2000, Treetop(They never fight)

Member Who Should Post More Often: Danke a.k.a. Jenny + Busy Bodi + Amebo(She's cwazy)

Most Delusional Member: Doyin13, Adam Broady, Bleep You, Dayokanu

Member Who's Most Like To Be A Good Parent and Lover Now/In The Future: Topup

Most Popular Member: Debosky

Most Comedic Member: Comedic?? Adam Broady

Most Predictable Member: Pataki

Best Thread Maker: Hotfunmi

Worst Thread Maker: Hotfunmi

Wittiest Member: Debosky

Biggest Flirt: MrCrackles, Stillwater(She's been after me for ages) grin
Re: Romance Section People's Choice Awards - Nominations by DaPhoenix(f): 1:53am On Mar 08, 2009
Sauron why do you have the same person as the best and worst thread maker?
Re: Romance Section People's Choice Awards - Nominations by Sauron1: 1:56am On Mar 08, 2009
DaPhoenix:

Cos Deepzone can be brilliant and be moronic at the same time.
Some of her topics are outstanding while the other half make no sense at all.
She has the uncanny ability to be smart n stupid at the same time. What a talent!!!
Re: Romance Section People's Choice Awards - Nominations by tope2000(f): 1:57am On Mar 08, 2009
DaPhoenix:

where is urs?? tongue
Re: Romance Section People's Choice Awards - Nominations by DaPhoenix(f): 1:58am On Mar 08, 2009
~Sauron~:

Cos Deepzone can be brilliant and be moronic at the same time.
Some of her topics are outstanding while the other half make no sense at all.
She has the uncanny ability to be smart n stupid at the same time. What a talent!!!

hahaha

tope2000:

where is urs?? tongue

I'm tryna get my list together.
Re: Romance Section People's Choice Awards - Nominations by tope2000(f): 2:01am On Mar 08, 2009
DaPhoenix:

I'm tryna get my list together.

when?? im going to bed in a few sad
Re: Romance Section People's Choice Awards - Nominations by DaPhoenix(f): 2:14am On Mar 08, 2009
Best Female Poster: TopUp, sistawoman

Best Male Poster: Davidylan, Treetop20, StephenP, Debosky

Nicest Member: gabrywyl, ibkaye, bluespice

Best Newbie (Registered in January 2009):

Classiest Member: KarmaMod, Moonstone

Member Who Should Post More Often: StephenP, Pataki, iice

Most Delusional Member: F.uck-You, AdamBrody, Tumufulu, glorina, sweetpain

Member Who's Most Likely To Be A Good Parent and Lover Now/In The Future: TopUp, StephenP

Most Popular Member: Sauron, Debosky, Davidylan

Most Comedic Member: Doyin13, Tope2000, Jennykardy, HeatFusion, tpia

Most Predictable Member: F.uck-You, eyonigger

Best Thread Maker: St.Funmi

Worst Thread Maker: eyonigger

Wittiest Member: Sauron, 4Play

Biggest Flirt: Sauron *notworthy*, MrCrackles, Tope2000
Re: Romance Section People's Choice Awards - Nominations by dayokanu(m): 2:24am On Mar 08, 2009
Sharon,

I can see you have lost it completely. How many times does Dayokanu post in the romance section to be nominated for an award?
Re: Romance Section People's Choice Awards - Nominations by sillyboy(m): 2:25am On Mar 08, 2009
Am the Classiest Member jor. . . .  angry
Abi una no knw the meaning of classy ni?. . . . .it is same as Sillboy. undecided
Re: Romance Section People's Choice Awards - Nominations by DaPhoenix(f): 2:29am On Mar 08, 2009
dayokanu:

Sharon,

I can see you have lost it completely. How many times does Dayokanu post in the romance section to be nominated for an award?

sillyboy:

Am the Classiest Member jor. . . .  angry
Abi una no knw the meaning of classy ni?. . . . .it is same as Sillboy. undecided

How about you both put up your nominations and include yourselves?
Re: Romance Section People's Choice Awards - Nominations by Nobody: 2:29am On Mar 08, 2009
~Sauron~:

Biggest Flirt: MrCrackles, Stillwater(She's been after me for ages) grin

You just can't get my name off your lips, can you? I told you I'm quite intoxicating, shouldn't you believe me now, mmmh?
Re: Romance Section People's Choice Awards - Nominations by DaPhoenix(f): 2:30am On Mar 08, 2009
stillwater:

You just can't get my name off your lips, can you? I told you I'm quite intoxicating, shouldn't you believe me now, mmmh?

He was going on and on about you in bed last night lipsrsealed
Re: Romance Section People's Choice Awards - Nominations by Sauron1: 2:31am On Mar 08, 2009
dayokanu:

Sharon,

It took me a single post to determine how deluded you are. grin grin grin

stillwater:

Ahn ahn. . . . . .Stillwater, you want to start flirting on DaPhoenix thread yet again??
Letz leave it for now, abeg. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Romance Section People's Choice Awards - Nominations by Nobody: 2:39am On Mar 08, 2009
Most Comedic Posters: TOYOSI20, Dayokanu, Moonstone, KarmaMod, Hauwa, and sillyboy.
cool cool

Classic Nler: TOYOSI20. Madam hot and cool cool cheesy and Stillwater jare. kiss

@Bro Dayo
kilo tun de?
Re: Romance Section People's Choice Awards - Nominations by Nobody: 2:40am On Mar 08, 2009
DaPhoenix:

He was going on and on about you in bed last night lipsrsealed

He has my pictures tucked under his pillows. Check it.

~Sauron~:

Ahn ahn. . . . . .Stillwater, you want to start flirting on DaPhoenix thread yet again??
Letz leave it for now, abeg. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nope, I'm not in the mood for flirting. Just wanted to remind you  I warned you, you would have sleepless nights over me.
Re: Romance Section People's Choice Awards - Nominations by elowa: 2:41am On Mar 08, 2009
How come i ve not seen my name being nomited anywhere? haba!
Re: Romance Section People's Choice Awards - Nominations by DaPhoenix(f): 2:43am On Mar 08, 2009
elowa:

How come i ve not seen my name being nomited anywhere? haba!

I'm sorry who are you?

stillwater:

I saw them. . . he cut and pasted himself right beside you and drew a big heart around it lol
Re: Romance Section People's Choice Awards - Nominations by Sauron1: 2:44am On Mar 08, 2009
stillwater:

Pictures ko, voodoo doll ni. cheesy

Nope, I'm not in the mood for flirting. Just wanted to remind you  I warned you, you would have sleepless nights over me.

So u do get in the mood for flirting with me??
Busted!!!
Daphoenix, give Stilly her award already. cheesy
Re: Romance Section People's Choice Awards - Nominations by Moonstone(f): 2:45am On Mar 08, 2009
HeatFusion:

Most Comedic Posters: TOYOSI20, Dayokanu, Moonstone, KarmaMod, Hauwa, and sillyboy.
cool cool

Classic Nler: TOYOSI20. Madam hot and cool cool cheesy and Stillwater jare.  kiss
You no well! at all, at all! Who called you classy? Who dash you classy?  cheesy cheesy cheesy

@ Daphoenix, cool idea. I'll post mine soon.  cheesy
Re: Romance Section People's Choice Awards - Nominations by DaPhoenix(f): 2:45am On Mar 08, 2009
HeatFusion:

cool cool

lol so which 5 do I choose?

~Sauron~:

Busted!!!

hahaha no!!! You must win that award.
Re: Romance Section People's Choice Awards - Nominations by sylvao2000(m): 2:46am On Mar 08, 2009
if anyone write my name here, i will make the sky turn blue
Re: Romance Section People's Choice Awards - Nominations by DaPhoenix(f): 2:48am On Mar 08, 2009
sylvao2000:

if anyone write my name here, i will make the sky turn blue

You can nominate yourself.
Re: Romance Section People's Choice Awards - Nominations by Nobody: 2:49am On Mar 08, 2009
@DaP
Choose all of them. I love them all kiss kiss

@Moonstone
se e fe pka mi ni to ri pke mi fi oruko yin si?
oga o. . . .oya, Moonstone, nominated as most troblesome NLer cool cool
Re: Romance Section People's Choice Awards - Nominations by Nobody: 2:50am On Mar 08, 2009
DaPhoenix:

I'm sorry who are you?

I saw them. . . he cut and pasted himself right beside you and drew a big heart around it lol

Lol, that sounds psychotic. No wonder he comes up with ridiculous usernames.

~Sauron~:

Pictures ko, voodoo doll ni. cheesy

Busted!!!

Your name is attached to a lot of ladies here. You are the expert at flirting. I could dig out threads.
Re: Romance Section People's Choice Awards - Nominations by Moonstone(f): 2:51am On Mar 08, 2009
HeatFusion:

@Moonstone
se e fe pka mi ni to ri pke mi fi oruko yin si?
oga o. . . .oya, Moonstone, nominated as most troblesome NLer cool cool
LOL! I love that nomination! Can I have most stubborn NLer?
Re: Romance Section People's Choice Awards - Nominations by Sauron1: 2:52am On Mar 08, 2009
stillwater:

Lol, that sounds psychotic. No wonder he comes up with ridiculous usernames.

So u believe Daphoenix has been in me bed?? shocked shocked shocked

Your name is attached to a lot of ladies here. You are the expert at flirting. I could dig out threads.

Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, leave that side, abeg.
What has thread digging gotta do with this topic??  cheesy
Re: Romance Section People's Choice Awards - Nominations by DaPhoenix(f): 2:55am On Mar 08, 2009
~Sauron~:

Sorry I forgot you told me not to say anything when stillwater came on.

@stillwater, forget all I said lol.

Moonstone:

LOL! I love that nomination! Can I have most stubborn NLer?

hehe it's all yours.
Re: Romance Section People's Choice Awards - Nominations by Nobody: 2:56am On Mar 08, 2009
~Sauron~:

Who cares? You know where your heart is.

Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, leave that side, abeg.
What has thread digging gotta do with this topic??  cheesy

Errrrrrrrrrrrrr PROOF.
Re: Romance Section People's Choice Awards - Nominations by Moonstone(f): 2:58am On Mar 08, 2009
DaPhoenix:

hehe it's all yours.
Thank you! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I would give you a hug for that but I can't find it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17)

Long Courtship Is Bad Business By Funke Egbemode / Meet The Ivorian Lady Whose Body Is Breaking Instagram(photos) / Re: Coping With An Impotent Husband And My Journey Into Adultery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.