Stats: 3,162,423 members, 7,850,500 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:21 PM

Romance Section People's Choice Awards - Nominations - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section People's Choice Awards - Nominations (16045 Views)

Poll: Do you want awards to be given for 'worst thread maker' and 'most delusional member'?

Yes, it's all part of the fun: 75% (28 votes)
No, it's very insulting to members: 24% (9 votes)
This poll has ended

Romance Section People's Choice Tournament Females Edition (Round One) / Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {nominations & Verifications} / Romance Section People's Choice Awards! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section People's Choice Awards - Nominations by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 09, 2009
Eyonigger, why ou dey complain na.
make u retaliate by nominating those people wey nominate you
Re: Romance Section People's Choice Awards - Nominations by eyonigger(m): 12:25pm On Mar 09, 2009
I am not complaining, but stating the fact, and I do not have to nominate falsely, it will derail the thread. Pat ur a flirt take it or leave it.
Re: Romance Section People's Choice Awards - Nominations by patwhizkid(f): 12:30pm On Mar 09, 2009
Deji, u are not serious. I will deal with u.
Re: Romance Section People's Choice Awards - Nominations by debosky(m): 12:56pm On Mar 09, 2009
please stay on topic guys, I don't want to have to clean out posts from this thread.

Thanks wink
Re: Romance Section People's Choice Awards - Nominations by Gabry(f): 1:32pm On Mar 09, 2009
debosky:

please stay on topic guys, I don't want to have to clean out posts from this thread.

Thanks wink

Ehmm EHmmm EHmm. . . grin

Deji, I nominate you as a flirt oo cause your face is really cute and I think you are good at flirting with the ladies. Stay happy cause that is one gift from God not many people could have grin
Re: Romance Section People's Choice Awards - Nominations by ofala(m): 1:57pm On Mar 09, 2009
Sisitwoman,are u reading this?you appear real to me.read sme topcs you dropped.Iput you up for the BEST FEMALE MATURED POSTER
Re: Romance Section People's Choice Awards - Nominations by tommy2k2(m): 2:11pm On Mar 09, 2009
i nominate everybody here, cuz u all re flirts ;Dlol

Re: Romance Section People's Choice Awards - Nominations by 190: 2:15pm On Mar 09, 2009
@ last few posters
why is it dat u people simply have 2 start ur exchange of war
on dis thread,pls go else where and stop derailing dis thread
una de mak me vex
Nonsense!
Re: Romance Section People's Choice Awards - Nominations by 190: 2:17pm On Mar 09, 2009
patwhizkid and eyonigger
shud be amongst the greatest 2009 flirts arund
they were born 2 flirt arund on Nland! shocked
Re: Romance Section People's Choice Awards - Nominations by patwhizkid(f): 2:20pm On Mar 09, 2009
190, what? OMG!!! Am nat a flirt, plz nominate me 4 sumtin else.
Re: Romance Section People's Choice Awards - Nominations by tommy2k2(m): 2:46pm On Mar 09, 2009
@ 190
u sound right
hmmmm
srry , i guess wrong
Re: Romance Section People's Choice Awards - Nominations by sistawoman: 3:36pm On Mar 09, 2009
I just signed on and read this thread. . . interesting to say the least.

I feel honored to be nominated. . . thank you everyone.

The greatest honor was being nominated for best parent. . . that warms my heart as my children really are my world.

I was passing thru on my way to family to post a topic about the babies.
Re: Romance Section People's Choice Awards - Nominations by finestboy2(m): 3:57pm On Mar 09, 2009
I've been on nairaland for over a year but i don't post often but i read a lot of post in the romance section. and from what i've read so far, this are my norminees.

Best Female Poster. Gabbrwyl, Tope2000, Ibykaye, Sisterwoman, Osisi.

Best Male Poster: Crazykid, Debosky David, Sauron

Nicest Member: David, Tope2000, Sauron Crazykid

Best Newbie (Registered in January 2009) Me.

Classiest Member: David, Stillwater, Heatfusion.

Member Who Should Post More Often: Seun.

Most Delusional Member: David

Member Who's Most Likely To Be A Good Parent and Lover Now/In The Future; Gabbrwyl, DaPhoenix

Most Popular Member: A lot of them are popular

Most Comedic Member: Phatwizkid,

Most Predictable Member: Seun, Sillyboy, Dayokanu, Mukina2

Best Thread Maker: A lot of threads are really nice

Worst Thread Maker: Eyonigger (everyone nominated him, so I had no choice)
Re: Romance Section People's Choice Awards - Nominations by eyonigger(m): 4:15pm On Mar 09, 2009
finest-boy:

I've been on nairaland for over a year but i don't post often but i read a lot of post in the romance section. and from what i've read so far, this are my norminees.

Best Female Poster. Gabbrwyl, Tope2000, Ibykaye, Sisterwoman, Osisi.

Best Male Poster: Crazykid, Debosky David, Sauron

Nicest Member: David, Tope2000, Sauron Crazykid

Best Newbie (Registered in January 2009) Me.

Classiest Member: David, Stillwater, Heatfusion.

Member Who Should Post More Often: Seun.

Most Delusional Member: David

Member Who's Most Likely To Be A Good Parent and Lover Now/In The Future; Gabbrwyl, DaPhoenix

Most Popular Member: A lot of them are popular

Most Comedic Member: Phatwizkid,

Most Predictable Member: Seun, Sillyboy, Dayokanu, Mukina2

Best Thread Maker: A lot of threads are really nice

Worst Thread Maker: Eyonigger (everyone nominated him, so I had no choice)

A typical example of the fact that I stated, I stop to prove my facts here. Chikena!!
Re: Romance Section People's Choice Awards - Nominations by AdamBrody: 5:28pm On Mar 09, 2009
If you people dont want any wahala with me, dont just mention my name in your stupid and demented romantic threads awards!

I would be extremely merciless with you guys if you attempt it and before you run to your cherished moderators to remove it, the harm would have been done!

I dont talk my own now o! angry
Re: Romance Section People's Choice Awards - Nominations by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 09, 2009
And can you stop posting here, you mannerless child. Extremely merciless? You can't do more than a dead stinking rat.
Re: Romance Section People's Choice Awards - Nominations by tope2000(f): 5:45pm On Mar 09, 2009
stillwater:

And can you stop posting here, you mannerless child. Extremely merciless? You can't do more than a dead stinking rat.

pls just ignore him cheesy
Re: Romance Section People's Choice Awards - Nominations by DaPhoenix(f): 5:47pm On Mar 09, 2009
Wow!! I see so much went down since yesterday lol. First off, I will like to thank everyone who's gon' according to the rules and nominated. Honestly, thank you so much. Hopefully, those who haven't will do so before the deadline.

Secondly, I suppose I should explain what happens after the nomination. The top three from each category will go ahead and compete for the award and that is where the poll comes in. I realized you can only do a poll per thread and so I decided instead of opening a thread for each category, I will create a poll outside of Nairaland. Once the poll closes, the winners will then be announced and come on stage to receive their awards lol.

Finally, I beg you guys to not derail this thread so that it's not locked. Thank you.

AdamBrody:

If you people dont want any wahala with me, dont just mention my name in your stupid and demented romantic threads awards!

I would be extremely merciless with you guys if you attempt it and before you run to your cherished moderators to remove it, the harm would have been done!

I dont talk my own now o! angry  

Man, you really deserve that delusional award. And how do plan to be extremely merciless? This is a public forum. In the end, we'll sign off and live our regular lives losing absolutely nothing.
Re: Romance Section People's Choice Awards - Nominations by eyonigger(m): 5:48pm On Mar 09, 2009
The more u respond to this dude, the more he charges, ignore has tp has said. He just wants to be seen as the real nomination he was awarded.
Re: Romance Section People's Choice Awards - Nominations by DaPhoenix(f): 5:50pm On Mar 09, 2009
I love him too much to ignore him lol.
Re: Romance Section People's Choice Awards - Nominations by AdamBrody: 5:52pm On Mar 09, 2009
ok!

No problem. The stage has been set!

If you like go and call all your pet moderators to protect you, me i no send! I am coming back later to deal with you guys!

These crazy moderators will not see anything wrong in what you guys have said o! When i retaliate, they will start scampering like puppies without a tail to protect that so called favourite members!

No yawa. Me i no send una too!
Re: Romance Section People's Choice Awards - Nominations by eyonigger(m): 5:52pm On Mar 09, 2009
Then watch this precious thread deleted, u know how disastrous that could be.
Re: Romance Section People's Choice Awards - Nominations by DaPhoenix(f): 5:54pm On Mar 09, 2009
I will like to thank the mod who stickied this topic. I appreciate it kiss
Re: Romance Section People's Choice Awards - Nominations by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 09, 2009
tope2000:

pls just ignore him cheesy

I won't ignore him. The demented bastard has been ranting and raving all along. Who the heck does he think he is? Was he born by mistake? The fact that people keep quiet or laugh over his delusions just to make peace reign does not mean he---> the ignorant retard should take us for granted. Fools need to be put in their place ( by place I mean where they ought to eat and lie with pigs in the pen) once and for all!!!!

@ Adam br[b]oshi [/b], do your worst. LET ME SEE HOW EXTREMELY MERCILESS YOU CAN GET!!!!
Re: Romance Section People's Choice Awards - Nominations by debosky(m): 5:57pm On Mar 09, 2009
Stilly and Adam relax guys wink

Please avoid insults and let the thread roll. . . it's not fun deleting posts. wink
Re: Romance Section People's Choice Awards - Nominations by tope2000(f): 5:58pm On Mar 09, 2009
stillwater:

I won't ignore him. The demented bastard has been ranting and raving all along. Who the heck does he think he is? Was he born by mistake? The fact that people keep quiet or laugh over his delusions just to make peace reign does not mean he---> the ignorant retard should take us for granted. Fools need to be put in their place ( by place I mean where they ought to eat and lie with pigs in the pen) once and for all!!!!
@ Adam br[b]oshi [/b], do your worst. LET ME SEE HOW EXTREMELY MERCILESS YOU CAN GET!!!!

Buahahahahaha . . . . . grin grin grin
Adam oloshi indeed cheesy
just take it easy. . . . . . . he aint worth it undecided
Re: Romance Section People's Choice Awards - Nominations by Treetop20(m): 6:00pm On Mar 09, 2009
tope2000:

Buahahahahaha . . . . . grin grin grin
Adam oloshi indeed grin
look at her teeth
please no fighting
he isn't worth your time
Re: Romance Section People's Choice Awards - Nominations by tope2000(f): 6:03pm On Mar 09, 2009
Treetop20:

look at her teeth
please no fighting
he isn't worth your time

lol. . . .i aint fighting cuz i wud be a waste of energy to fight adam grin
Re: Romance Section People's Choice Awards - Nominations by AdamBrody: 6:08pm On Mar 09, 2009
stillwater:

Fantastic! Dont worry, i wont disappoint you!

I appreciate the fact that you have laid the landmines ready to explode anytime soon and i promise, it will be one hell of an explosion on this thread. I just hope you wont back down from this fight you have started o! Because, it is fight to finish and i beg you to go and call your other tag team partners to assists you.

Its going to get very very ugly!

You started it, i will help you finish it! Just chill! I de come! No run o!

The most beautiful part of it is that the moderator wont delete your own rants but when i start to distabilize you and the thread, they will start running helter skelter calling me a trouble maker while they conviently ignore your own posts and misyans.

Right now i dont give a f.uck! I am going to make this thread very very dirty and unbearable for you lot!
Re: Romance Section People's Choice Awards - Nominations by DaPhoenix(f): 6:10pm On Mar 09, 2009
Brody, what you should do is open a new thread and do whatever you wanted to do there.
Re: Romance Section People's Choice Awards - Nominations by tope2000(f): 6:12pm On Mar 09, 2009
DaPhoenix:

Brody, what you should do is open a new thread and do whatever you wanted to do there.

ohhhhhhhhh. . . . im shaking in my bootz for adam's comeback embarassed grin cheesy
Re: Romance Section People's Choice Awards - Nominations by Sauron1: 6:13pm On Mar 09, 2009
DaPhoenix:

Brody is an attention seeker. . . . .Letz ignore the dingbat!!!

Meanwhile, who won the biggest flirt?? You or Tope2000 or Debosky??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17)

My Boyfriend bleeps Me To An Extent That I'm About To Go Pay My Bride Price / Should You Always Tell Someone You Love How You Feel About Them? / Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend