Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,037 members, 7,835,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Romance Section People's Choice Awards - Nominations - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section People's Choice Awards - Nominations (16034 Views)

Poll: Do you want awards to be given for 'worst thread maker' and 'most delusional member'?

Yes, it's all part of the fun: 75% (28 votes)
No, it's very insulting to members: 24% (9 votes)
This poll has ended

Romance Section People's Choice Tournament Females Edition (Round One) / Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {nominations & Verifications} / Romance Section People's Choice Awards! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section People's Choice Awards - Nominations by 190: 11:48pm On Mar 08, 2009
Best Female Poster: rubbie and tope

Best Male Poster: me and Sauron

Nicest Member: Tope2000,

Best Newbie (Registered in January 2009)emm, emm, i tink d-ROC

Classiest Member: me,pc mugu, rubbie and hauwa

Member Who Should Post More Often: Sisi jinx wher she even de sef

Most Delusional Member: Adam brody he nids deliverance

Member Who's Most Likely To Be A Good Parent and Lover Now/In The Future: Ibkaye,sistawoman and hauwa

Most Popular Member: Sauron, Sistawoman, Tope2000, Mr Crackles,

Most Comedic Member: Bleep u

Most Predictable Member: [b]Bleep u, my guy, we no de slack

Best Thread Maker: me,190

Worst Thread Maker: mr crackles

Wittiest Member: rubby for creating this thread (Checking Out Ur Partners Spiritually) pls no b my rubbiee they are different
Biggest Flirt: Mr Crackles, Tope2000, Toyosi20, DaPhoneix, Sillyboy+Heatfusion,Sisi Eko and DaPhoenix once again, thats their JOB on Nland[/b]
Re: Romance Section People's Choice Awards - Nominations by DaPhoenix(f): 12:29am On Mar 09, 2009
@190,

could you do me a little favor and cut the Biggest Flirt category down to 5 people? Thanks love smiley

@Tope, you're a flirt. Deal with it ok??!! angry lol

@everyone else, thanks.
Re: Romance Section People's Choice Awards - Nominations by tope2000(f): 12:33am On Mar 09, 2009
DaPhoenix:

@Tope, you're a flirt. Deal with it ok??!! angry lol

im so NOT embarassed
you ARE tongue
Re: Romance Section People's Choice Awards - Nominations by DaPhoenix(f): 12:36am On Mar 09, 2009
tope2000:

im so NOT embarassed
you ARE tongue

You or Sauron must win the award. You both deserve it for all the work you've put in lol
Re: Romance Section People's Choice Awards - Nominations by tope2000(f): 12:39am On Mar 09, 2009
DaPhoenix:

You or Sauron must win the award. You both deserve it for all the work you've put in lol

sauron shud cuz he flirts with every1 grin
he even has a stalker grin
Re: Romance Section People's Choice Awards - Nominations by DaPhoenix(f): 12:46am On Mar 09, 2009
tope2000:

sauron shud cuz he flirts with every1 grin
he even has a stalker grin

lol there's nothing bad in winning that award heck, I would like to win that award lipsrsealed
Re: Romance Section People's Choice Awards - Nominations by EshuKemi: 12:49am On Mar 09, 2009
F***k you nominated as the most delusional member

Thats extremely harsh! undecided

Guess someone has to live up to that reputation and not disappoint his numerous fans! angry
Re: Romance Section People's Choice Awards - Nominations by GatorLink(f): 1:08am On Mar 09, 2009
Was Bored. . . .can't believe am filling this long list out, but here it goes:

Categories:

Best Female Poster: Sisikill, Busy_body, KarmaMod(Lover her fire cool ), Osisi/nwando

Best Male Poster: Treetop, Moyin, debosky, 4Play (sometimes when he actually wants to post with some sense), and my bro(Dayokanu) of course cool

Nicest Member: Gabby (Was going to put TOYOSI, but then I rem. her Hot and Cool temperature grin)

Best Newbie (Registered in January 2009):  

Classiest Member: Stillwater, Toyosi, doyin13, and spikedcylinder

Member Who Should Post More Often: I really dnt care.

Most Delusional Member: Adamu Brody (me thinks the boys just be breaking up with himself undecided)

Member Who's Most Likely To Be A Good Parent and Lover Now/In The Future: Moyin and debosky. 4Play sounds like the kinda guy who'd leave his kids in the food section to get a playboy magazine in the Bleep section.

Most Popular Member(When it comes to not talking about sex all the time): Osisi, Sisikill, Moyin, Busy_body,

Most Comedic Member: ahhhloads of them. Bro Dayo, Hauwa and her food grin, Sisikill, Busy_body, H202, Gamine, KarmaMod/D-reloaded/TOH, Moonstone, TOYOSI, Crackles, Gabby and her naivete. AND THE DUDE THAT MAKES THE "YOU ARE STUPID" THREADS.

Most Predictable Member: Adamu, bro dayo and TOYOSI grin grin 4Play (bashing naija women), ikeyman00(so senseless) undecided

Best Thread Maker: Funmilayo and her threads, Osisi**

Worst Thread Maker: like 90% of the thread starters on this board.

Wittiest Member: hmmm. . . .I had it. Oh chucks!

Biggest Flirt (Apart from sex talk): hmmm Dayokanu and TOYOSI

Gbeborun of NL: Busy_body, busy_bodi, bluespice, moonstone nad KarmaMod (her own is by trick eh) grin grin

People I'd probably Ignore if I see them in my state: Most of the ashewo men on this forum

Feminist: Funmilayo and Moonstone

Attracted and denying it : Tpia and Aloy.Emeka, A-40 and me (dnt worry boo, I gotz ur back grin grin)
Re: Romance Section People's Choice Awards - Nominations by TOYOSI20(f): 1:34am On Mar 09, 2009
GatorLink:

Was Bored. . . .can't believe am filling this long list out, but here it goes:

Categories:

Best Female Poster: Sisikill, Busy_body, KarmaMod(Lover her fire cool ), Osisi/nwando

Best Male Poster: Treetop, Moyin, debosky, 4Play (sometimes when he actually wants to post with some sense), and my bro(Dayokanu) of course cool

Nicest Member: Gabby (Was going to put TOYOSI, but then I rem. her Hot and Cool temperature grin)

Best Newbie (Registered in January 2009):

Classiest Member: Stillwater, Toyosi, doyin13, and spikedcylinder

Member Who Should Post More Often: I really dnt care.

Most Delusional Member: Adamu Brody (me thinks the boys just be breaking up with himself undecided)

Member Who's Most Likely To Be A Good Parent and Lover Now/In The Future: Moyin and debosky. 4Play sounds like the kinda guy who'd leave his kids in the food section to get a playboy magazine in the Bleep section.

Most Popular Member(When it comes to not talking about sex all the time): Osisi, Sisikill, Moyin, Busy_body,

Most Comedic Member: ahhhloads of them. Bro Dayo, Hauwa and her food grin, Sisikill, Busy_body, H202, Gamine, KarmaMod/D-reloaded/TOH, Moonstone, TOYOSI, Crackles, Gabby and her naivete. AND THE DUDE THAT MAKES THE "YOU ARE STUPID" THREADS.

Most Predictable Member: Adamu, bro dayo and TOYOSI grin grin 4Play (bashing naija women), ikeyman00(so senseless) undecided

Best Thread Maker: Funmilayo and her threads, Osisi**

Worst Thread Maker: like 90% of the thread starters on this board.

Wittiest Member: hmmm. . . .I had it. Oh chucks!

Biggest Flirt (Apart from sex talk): hmmm Dayokanu and TOYOSI

Gbeborun of NL: Busy_body, busy_bodi, bluespice, moonstone nad KarmaMod (her own is by trick eh) grin grin

People I'd probably Ignore if I see them in my state: Most of the ashewo men on this forum

Feminist: Funmilayo and Moonstone

Attracted and denying it : Tpia and Aloy.Emeka, A-40 and me (dnt worry boo, I gotz ur back grin grin)

My Fav. Nominations BAR NONE!!!!! kiss kiss . . . . . .well mostly shocked shocked shocked
PS. Errr. . .why do they stay banning ma sis na??i go vex oo!!! angry angry angry angry
Re: Romance Section People's Choice Awards - Nominations by GatorLink(f): 1:42am On Mar 09, 2009
TOYOSI20:

My Fav. Nominations BAR NONE!!!!! kiss kiss . . . . . .well mostly shocked shocked shocked
PS. Errr. . .why do they stay banning ma sis na??i go vex oo!!! angry angry angry angry
I was not banned o. lol, but thanks.
[s]I was thinking to make an ID that'd remind me of school anytimeI want to post during the weekdays embarassed embarassed[/s]
Ya know what I mean tongue
Oya make ur own, let e read sth interesting cool cool
Re: Romance Section People's Choice Awards - Nominations by AdamBrody: 1:52am On Mar 09, 2009
All of you that nominated me as delusional are all stupid, idiotic, foolish, mad and extremely imbecilic angry

Fools!

Dont worry i am coming out with my own nomination version for you twats! One minute somebody will just be chilling ignoring you animals and the next thing you will force me out to retaliate!

Oloriburuku Oloshi People! angry
Re: Romance Section People's Choice Awards - Nominations by TOYOSI20(f): 1:57am On Mar 09, 2009
Yet anutha wierdo on the friggin' prowl!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

GatorLink:

I was not banned o. lol, but thanks.
[s]I was thinking to make an ID that'd remind me of school anytimeI want to post during the weekdays embarassed embarassed[/s]
Ya know what I mean tongue
Oya make ur own, let e read sth interesting cool cool

Great idea. . .i say whatever works for ya sweets!! wink cheesy cheesy

Ma Nominies are coming up soon not to worry!! cool cool
Re: Romance Section People's Choice Awards - Nominations by GatorLink(f): 2:01am On Mar 09, 2009
AdamBrody:

All of you that nominated me as delusional are all stupid, idiotic, foolish, mad and extremely imbecilic angry

Fools!

Dont worry i am coming out with my own nomination version for you twats! One minute somebody will just be chilling ignoring you animals and the next thing you will force me out to retaliate!

Oloriburuku Oloshi People! angry
rotflmao

@toyosi
Thanks dear. . . .ur own nomination abi?

hmmmm *in a lyrical tone* That's what she said lasssssstttt timeeeeee cool tongue
Re: Romance Section People's Choice Awards - Nominations by follypimpi(m): 2:04am On Mar 09, 2009
the revenge of Adam brody,is gna be bloody  grin grin grin
Re: Romance Section People's Choice Awards - Nominations by Grizzly(m): 2:23am On Mar 09, 2009
Everyone's nominating eyonigger for worst thread maker?
wats up wid dat?v cool
Re: Romance Section People's Choice Awards - Nominations by tboy1(m): 2:33am On Mar 09, 2009
Best Female Poster: Sistawoman,Daphoenix,Osisi,Spikedcylinder

Best Male Poster: Debosky,Sharon

Nicest Member: Ibkaye,Siena,MissyB,Mukina

Best Newbie (Registered in January 2009)

Classiest Member: Mohawchick,Spikedcylinder

Member Who Should Post More Often: Adam Brody cheesy grin cheesy

Most Delusional Member: Tumfulu,Glorina,May kelly,AdamBrody,kliplemet

Member Who's Most Likely To Be A Good Parent and Lover Now/In The Future:

Most Popular Member: Sharon,MrCrackles,Osisi,Funmi,Davidylan

Most Comedic Member: Adam Brody

Most Predictable Member: Davidylan,MrCrackles,Chamotex

Best Thread Maker: Funmi,Osisi

Worst Thread Maker: Kliplemet,Eyonigger

Wittiest Member: Davidylan,4Play

Biggest Flirt: Tope2000,MissyB
Re: Romance Section People's Choice Awards - Nominations by GatorLink(f): 4:16am On Mar 09, 2009
I say y'all just leave him. If you think about it, he's quite funny.

Spiked, he only put your name up b/c your name showed up on my post. It's called follow follow. Look at the name he chosed : names he came in contact with and names he saw recently in other ppl's post.

Would be waste of time to try to solve things with him. Trust me.
Re: Romance Section People's Choice Awards - Nominations by spikedcylinder: 4:27am On Mar 09, 2009
Gator, I know you are a re-incarnation. Who were you in your former life? Hauwa? tongue
Re: Romance Section People's Choice Awards - Nominations by dayokanu(m): 4:33am On Mar 09, 2009
Na wa for this thread o
Re: Romance Section People's Choice Awards - Nominations by GatorLink(f): 4:34am On Mar 09, 2009
Ewoooooooooooooooooooooo!! HeatFusion don suffer from this guys hand
Re: Romance Section People's Choice Awards - Nominations by dayokanu(m): 4:37am On Mar 09, 2009
@gatorlink,

What are u doing here. that was not our agreement oh
Re: Romance Section People's Choice Awards - Nominations by spikedcylinder: 4:40am On Mar 09, 2009
Gator, answer me na. grin
Re: Romance Section People's Choice Awards - Nominations by GatorLink(f): 4:41am On Mar 09, 2009
dayokanu:

@gatorlink,

What are u doing here. that was not our agreement oh
Our agreement was that you call me halle berry, I call you Danzel Washington kiss kiss

spikedcylinder:

Gator, answer me na. grin
HF wink the one adam brody don kill finish
Re: Romance Section People's Choice Awards - Nominations by spikedcylinder: 4:45am On Mar 09, 2009
Oh. . . . I see now. Why do they ban you every month sef?tongue

Dayo, bawo? tongue
Re: Romance Section People's Choice Awards - Nominations by dayokanu(m): 4:46am On Mar 09, 2009
spikey,

heatfusion= gatorlink

gator, u wan put me for wahala with my chic.

No mind am dem no ban am.

Spikey sinner dont talk to me oh You wey finish a bowl of EYES CREAm just yesterday Sinner!!! Hell Faya beckons
Re: Romance Section People's Choice Awards - Nominations by GatorLink(f): 4:47am On Mar 09, 2009
This tym they didn't ban me o. . . .

Hope say u no dey eye Dayokanu? His wives dey watch you o tongue tongue

@bro dayo
if they ban me, me and u go wear sokoto kan kiss kiss
Re: Romance Section People's Choice Awards - Nominations by Moonstone(f): 4:53am On Mar 09, 2009
AdamBrody:

Most unintelligent, dim-witted, brainless and thick-skulled member : moonstone
AdamBrody:

Most Dumb and Dumber Mumu Twins Members: J-Girl and Sisi Jinx
Ah! We are back ni? shocked
I missed you so much cheesy cheesy.
What happened? Did you finally find love? You still haven't forgotten me? I feel so special.
LOL! It's good to see that the new year has not changed you. . . please you're receiving my nomination for Member who I would like to post more often.

Gatorlink ke? Abeg change that name. . . we have a lot of gator foods in my area o! cheesy
Re: Romance Section People's Choice Awards - Nominations by dayokanu(m): 5:28am On Mar 09, 2009
Dayo mi, oko mi, lover mi, Ololufe mi. . . .

Let's forgot david and ajoke right now.

It's our time to drift into our own sea of passion. . . .to drawn in it and fly to the highest climax.

They say that the mountain tops reach high to the sky, they're yet to know that our climax reach past the heaven.

Oh dear, think about it, dream about it. I can see it. . . . it'd be a crime not to touch it. . . .

Jut give me the green light

Have you taken your award yet? Flirt of the decade. Incest is a crime against God I nor dey do!!!! Na by force

BTW, What of your assignment?
Re: Romance Section People's Choice Awards - Nominations by patwhizkid(f): 9:44am On Mar 09, 2009
Yay! Mo gbe! Deji, how dare u nominate me as a flirt? Oya everybody, more nominations needed!
Re: Romance Section People's Choice Awards - Nominations by whitelexi(m): 11:37am On Mar 09, 2009
Ha! I don vex. . .  Only spiked nominated me sha, even my close pals bone my side cry

And spiked had to nominate me to post more often Wait make i catch u first angry
Re: Romance Section People's Choice Awards - Nominations by eyonigger(m): 11:58am On Mar 09, 2009
It is clear that some people are nominating some member's out of ignorance, this has cost me being nominated more for the worse thread maker, seeing the first 2 people nominating me for that category, some started nominating me on that as well without even knowing me. Pathetic!!
Re: Romance Section People's Choice Awards - Nominations by patwhizkid(f): 12:03pm On Mar 09, 2009
Deji, u complain 2 much, ahan. Y did u nominate me as d biggest flirt?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17)

Whats With Fat Ladies, Insecurity And Violence In A Relationship!! / I Beg If You Have Her As Your Wife Will You Still Cheat On Her (pic) / Long Courtship Is Bad Business By Funke Egbemode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.