Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,367 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

9 Funny Things Girls Do After A Bad Breakup - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Funny Things Girls Do After A Bad Breakup (30192 Views)

7 Ways To Move On After A Bad Breakup / Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys / Funny Things We Do When We Fall In Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Funny Things Girls Do After A Bad Breakup by koolkamzzy(m): 11:02am On Jul 13, 2015
Some become hostile and can turn to juju. guys beware, all these hearts your are breaking, THEREISGODO

1 Like

Re: 9 Funny Things Girls Do After A Bad Breakup by Olufimo1(m): 11:02am On Jul 13, 2015
guys pls can i get just 10 likes, thnks
Re: 9 Funny Things Girls Do After A Bad Breakup by cyril700(m): 11:06am On Jul 13, 2015
Some transfers the aggression on other guys they meet. many guys can testify of suffering frm another guy's harshness on a girl

1 Like

Re: 9 Funny Things Girls Do After A Bad Breakup by XavierBlue(m): 11:06am On Jul 13, 2015
PunkyOh:

Oh ok. Thanks for the clarification. Eww @ sleeping with an ex lol. No, I know there's more to break ups than cheating. It's just that cheating is one of those things I do not forgive. Ever. Hence I was interested to hear your view on the ones that cheated. You're nice if you forgive even that. It could be the "benefits" cheesy
cheesy i don't know if it the benefit though. You know guys are naturally polygamous and if he couldn't tap enough of those boobs and nyash before the breakup or if she denied him, believe me, if there is a way, hell so much love to tap them to the very last secondscheesy I guess that just me.

XavierBlue

1 Like

Re: 9 Funny Things Girls Do After A Bad Breakup by dobiee(f): 11:06am On Jul 13, 2015
lol
Re: 9 Funny Things Girls Do After A Bad Breakup by PunkyOh(f): 11:07am On Jul 13, 2015
XavierBlue:
cheesy i don't know if it the benefit though. You know guys are naturally polygamous and if he couldn't tap enough of those boobs and nyash before the breakup or if she denied him, believe me, if there is a way, hell so much love to tap them to the very last secondscheesy I guess that just me.

XavierBlue

Hahaha. Ok.
Re: 9 Funny Things Girls Do After A Bad Breakup by Goddaughter: 11:11am On Jul 13, 2015
Wooooo girls too much. #4&7 I did them die. U won try me I will delete ur number first b4 any other thing hahahahahahah life sweet oooooo
Re: 9 Funny Things Girls Do After A Bad Breakup by Tintinnoty(m): 11:14am On Jul 13, 2015
am guilty of no7 delete 4get the bitch and move on
Re: 9 Funny Things Girls Do After A Bad Breakup by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 13, 2015
Lo and behold, Just lastweek, i receive a friend request on my fb from My ex who unfriend me a day after we broke up since November o. Girls like to dey form .
Re: 9 Funny Things Girls Do After A Bad Breakup by olamigbemi(f): 11:16am On Jul 13, 2015
How come m nt guilty of ani?
Re: 9 Funny Things Girls Do After A Bad Breakup by misspicy(f): 11:16am On Jul 13, 2015
Guilty of 6 and 7.....
Sadface cry
Re: 9 Funny Things Girls Do After A Bad Breakup by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 13, 2015
koolkamzzy:
Some become hostile and can turn to juju. guys beware, all these hearts your are breaking, THEREISGODO
Guy, no dey talk that one. Who breaks heart pass ? No be the lady ni.
Re: 9 Funny Things Girls Do After A Bad Breakup by Twaci(f): 11:24am On Jul 13, 2015
XavierBlue:
you're a very crazy ladygrin perhaps emotionally strong.

Well! For you to be only sipping garri after a break up only signifies that the split wasn't a severe one. I expect you to curl up on before and cry your eyes outgrin

XavierBlue
Curl up ke? Not that easy to reduce me to that smiley

Nice writeup BTW
Re: 9 Funny Things Girls Do After A Bad Breakup by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 13, 2015
No girl stick with one guy.They even have sugardaddies who is responsible for their upkeep.
Re: 9 Funny Things Girls Do After A Bad Breakup by XavierBlue(m): 11:26am On Jul 13, 2015
Twaci:
Curl up ke? Not that easy to reduce me to that smiley

Nice writeup BTW
cheesy thanks, am elated.

XavierBlue

1 Like

Re: 9 Funny Things Girls Do After A Bad Breakup by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 13, 2015
PunkyOh:

Ok.

Well, I'll admit to having stalker tendencies but I never follow through because I don't like the thought of being consumed by somebody to THAT level. I usually snap out of it because the aim is to move forward & not get stuck. Which is what I think will happen if you keep checking what the ex does online, etc. Total avoidance works for me. I delete ery'thang related to them. Poof! Like they didn't exist. Keyboard happy fingers right hur! Delete! Bye! Hahaha.
You store them in your recycled bin so that when the both of you reconcile you will move them back right?
Re: 9 Funny Things Girls Do After A Bad Breakup by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 13, 2015
PunkyOh:

Interesting. So sad. Well, maybe it's pain experienced as hate in my case. I don't know & I don't wanna know.

I never took back an ex. I had one come up to me a few months after a break up. I don't even remember how we broke up because I'm quick to end relationships lol. I can't deal with stress. Anyway, he came back & wanted another try & it got me SO angry because it took him MONTHS. Like, what, you think I've been waiting for you all this time or something? Exes just never win with me, so it's better to just let sleeping dogs lie.
What if the ex is rich?I bet you will be the first to go begging him on your knees.
Re: 9 Funny Things Girls Do After A Bad Breakup by PunkyOh(f): 11:35am On Jul 13, 2015
otunsman:
You store them in your recycled bin so that when the both of you reconcile you will move them back right?

Ooh, mind reader. NO, Einstein! Don't project your unresolved shìt on me,
Re: 9 Funny Things Girls Do After A Bad Breakup by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 13, 2015
Ghostlady:
look for replacement immediately.... lol
So you won't play your silly hard to get as you normally does to hustling guys?
Re: 9 Funny Things Girls Do After A Bad Breakup by yumyspiced(f): 11:37am On Jul 13, 2015
there are some relationships that ones you broke up with the guy after thinking about the whole thing,, you just have to tank ur GOd,, I hate anything headache, imagine a relationship where the lady is trying her best to make it wrk, then the guy is a cheat,, uncaring, unappreciated,, tell me why I should cry, the only thing I will think abt is my precious time,, abi na only him be man?? na to delete the moda phucker numbas,,pictures anything that concerns him, life goes on, life is too short, imagine crying somewhere ND the guy enjoying somewhere,one thing I have seen,, read,, hear is that any body that treats ND maltreat his/her partner doesn't go Scott free,, karma,a guy will try heaven and earth to get a lady,, after which try to dump that lady inshort time,tho some ladies will cry there heart out in short period but will forget the guy, but the guy won't, one thing for sure.....

Re: 9 Funny Things Girls Do After A Bad Breakup by Demostical01(m): 11:41am On Jul 13, 2015
They'll be changing Updates and status everything minutes something like ( what's mine will come for me, God time is the best, I'm strong in the lord etc, he's not the mr. Right despite 2 abortions grin
naa so them dey do, grin

2 Likes

Re: 9 Funny Things Girls Do After A Bad Breakup by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 13, 2015
yumyspiced:
there are some relationships that ones you broke up with the guy after thinking about the whole thing,, you just have to tank ur GOd,, I hate anything headache, imagine a relationship where the lady is trying her best to make it wrk, then the guy is a cheat,, uncaring, unappreciated,, tell me why I should cry, the only thing I will think abt is my precious time,, abi na only him be man?? na to delete the moda phucker numbas,,pictures anything that concerns him, life goes on, life is too short, imagine crying somewhere ND the guy enjoying somewhere,one thing I have seen,, read,, hear is that any body that treats ND maltreat his/her partner doesn't go Scott free,, karma,a guy will try heaven and earth to get a lady,, after which try to dump that lady inshort time,tho some ladies will cry there heart out in short period but will forget the guyy, but the guy won't, one thing for sure.....
Some of you girls don't examine yourselves before making conclusion about a failed relationships.You just put the blame on the guy.Abi you think say na only sex dey make relationship last? it's more than sex bae.Attitudes play a greater role too.
Re: 9 Funny Things Girls Do After A Bad Breakup by blairlady(f): 11:54am On Jul 13, 2015
Won't agree with u on Number 7, u can't recal l ur x numba after a decade.
Re: 9 Funny Things Girls Do After A Bad Breakup by Sibe007(m): 11:55am On Jul 13, 2015
Some become Lesbians
Re: 9 Funny Things Girls Do After A Bad Breakup by babyfaceafrica: 12:07pm On Jul 13, 2015
blairlady:
Won't agree with u on Number 7, u can't recal l ur x numba after a decade.
depends on how far and deep u guys were...I can recollect a lot of things 10 yrs back..even people house address and phone number..of course nt all of us are dat intelligent!!
Re: 9 Funny Things Girls Do After A Bad Breakup by BecaciaBarbie(f): 12:41pm On Jul 13, 2015
jonaifame22:
No 5 is so tru,they'll start singing christian songs,especially don moen,God will make way,he never sleeps he never slumber,jesus sef go shock wth d kind surging love and attention wey dey come dey devote to am
Hahahahahahaha this is hilarious!! grin grin

By the way....@op you are absolutely right!! grin
I was guilty of all 5years ago Lol grin especially the relationship expert thingy. I even went to the extent of creating a page on Facebook advising people on how to handle heartbreaks Lol I watched alot of romantic movies and also got addicted to my earphone.
It wasn't easy o! I cried a lot then...in the bathroom, kitchen , in the bus...just any place or anything that reminds me of him got me crying grin grin grin
Now its really funny to me...I was a teen then, anyways.

2 Likes

Re: 9 Funny Things Girls Do After A Bad Breakup by cherriex(f): 12:53pm On Jul 13, 2015
I don't play or watch any romantic or emotional music or movie
Anytime I Hv emotional problems,Lil Wayne,nicki minaj and some
Crazie naija songs nd no love movies.
Re: 9 Funny Things Girls Do After A Bad Breakup by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 13, 2015
Cutehector:
been wondering if ghosts have hands..and use fone..
lol am a mobile ghost
Re: 9 Funny Things Girls Do After A Bad Breakup by Tomasboy(m): 1:29pm On Jul 13, 2015
XavierBlue:
you don finish reading shocked?
Shoudout to all d NLanders dat comment b4 reading article. . .dats wen u see a lady sayin ''Chai, nawa 4 dis boko harams self, dem no go fit stop'' when d article is actually about ''Ten ways to stop saying nonsense on NL'' I hail o
Re: 9 Funny Things Girls Do After A Bad Breakup by BraniacX(m): 1:38pm On Jul 13, 2015
PunkyOh:

Very true. One thing with me though is, if I do happen to come across anything related to them- be it them in person, how they blink grin or some stupid comment they make to someone else. Even if it's unrelated to me or the relationship, it just makes me hate them so much lol. My love turns to hate then indifference. Nothing they do, after the break up, makes me want them back in any way. I become a HATER, honey. Lol! It just hurts so much I guess. Shrugs.

I know the transition and the feeling

Me, I just engage in random sex with total strangers
Re: 9 Funny Things Girls Do After A Bad Breakup by BraniacX(m): 1:39pm On Jul 13, 2015
Twaci:
OP, I don't do any of those angry

I just sip ijebu garri and watch Vampire Diaries again and again.....U know Damon and Klaus gives the best tips when it comes to paybacks cheesy

Remind me never to date you grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Pranks Girlfriend With Narcotics Arrest Then Proposes To Her (photos) / Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man / Advice To Young People Who Want To Wed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.