Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Ladies STOP Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies STOP Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work. (45558 Views)

"She Is Mine Based On Logistics" Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple / Ladies Stop Selecting Men Based On Where They Work: READ THIS. / To All Ladies Stop Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies STOP Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work. by Achilies(m): 6:45pm On Jul 14, 2015
Chii
You don make me remember wan girl I been toast few months back.

This girl fine die but she failed my very simple and obvious test.

All was going well until she asked me where do I work.
Play play I tell her say I be security for one quarry company so.
Nna see as this girl provoke.

She was like : so u an ordinary security get mind come toast me abi. E bi like say u the craze abi u de try to craze.
Me self just the smile for my heart.

My dressing alone should have told her I was joking but for were.
When her eye come open na when my big bros come pick us up with BMW 7 series

Na so the fool come turn sister Mary oo but by then I don loose interest...

3 Likes

Re: Ladies STOP Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work. by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 14, 2015
adeh39:

I reserve my commentlipsrsealed
talk na, or you want make I use Cain for you before you go talk abi?
Re: Ladies STOP Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work. by no2fuks(m): 6:46pm On Jul 14, 2015
the problem is most of these girls think all men are stupid and their whole mission in life is to make them happy. you want to chop my money abi? what do you have to offer me? you want to be a gold digger fine no strings attached but don't start aiming too high. If she wasn't down since day1 I can never trust especially my naija sisters - their thirst is epic

nairaland mods how far wit the censorship
stu.pid=silly (smh)
Re: Ladies STOP Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work. by Toks2008(m): 6:48pm On Jul 14, 2015
majekdom2:
shocked is politics now a profession? shocked

Do you think i care?

Rotimi Amaechi said he went into politics because there is no Job and today he is an ex Governor but trust me, i am into politics because i see it both as a passion and profession.

Check my DP and note the face,in the nearest future i will be the greatest technocratic politician to ever walked the soil of this nation. I care less what any lady says.I have other stuffs i do but i chose to be identified as a politician because inded its a big time profession that needs patience and strategic planning in order to get to the pinnacle.END OF STORY.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies STOP Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work. by Gurgle(f): 6:49pm On Jul 14, 2015
braine:
It brings that "LovePeddler-like" impression.

hmm

so why should a corper be wearing it jeje
Re: Ladies STOP Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work. by humilitypays(m): 6:49pm On Jul 14, 2015
ThoniaSlim:
And your point being?
From my understanding, I think he's trying to advice ladies to try and avoid judging a guy making advances on them by the company he works for; which to me isn't a bad advice.

What I think ladies don't understand is that virtually all guys wish and desire to be richer than Bill Gates...but as time ticks, destiny places everyone where he or she belongs.

Its not as if those jobless guys u see around don't wish to work for Shell or Chevron, neither are those guys working in top firms more intelligent or wiser than that guy still job-hunting.

I think destiny determines how far we will go in life, sadly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies STOP Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work. by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 14, 2015
koyyes:
Bull shiiit. You are a miserable liar.
YOU frustrated? undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies STOP Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work. by Toks2008(m): 6:51pm On Jul 14, 2015
Gurgle:

i don't see myself as a money monger

like i wouldn't eat into his wealth i would just like him to be stable

as i would like myself to be

lol at freestyle them

wouldn't let anybody freestyle me joor

not for any amount of money

Then you need to understand that every lady can be financially successful in life even without a man and strife to get there because such women are well respected by men.
Re: Ladies STOP Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work. by nonslike: 6:51pm On Jul 14, 2015
Laugh Don remove my tears for here...... grin

Story land. ...

But as someone above me said ... your story make sense scatter ....

In fact I need to sip zobo because Kunu no dey reach south again due to some good reasons....

And your guy wan give you just £10 to buy suit. .itsalright grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies STOP Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work. by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 14, 2015
That's another reason most guys find it difficult to marry when the money starts coming..... because most ladies won't even look @ you when you were down....am a living witness
Re: Ladies STOP Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work. by Dindondin(m): 6:53pm On Jul 14, 2015
Vanquay16:
Its just like Naija gurls here. Do you have a job?? Am like Bitch hell no. Am a college student who depends on his mum for gas money. undecided Some gurls desrve a swift kick with my cleats.

Now I ain saying she a Gold Digga but she told me she ain dating no broke ass Nigga undecided
They are girls without perseverance.
They don't qualify to be a girlfriend not to talk of wife. They lack perseverance in everything. even when they marry rich men, any small challenge ll show their true colour

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies STOP Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 14, 2015
Sassybae:
What's this one saying, did I beg you for anything? undecided if you have a lazy nd brainless gf dats ur ish not mine abeg
BY THE LOOK OF THINGS.

HE BE LIKE SAY YOU BE BROKE GIRL, SEE YOUR CLOTH AND SLIPPERS, SHOE WERE MECHANIC DONE REPAIR FINISH.

GO THROWAWAY THAT SHOE JORR
Re: Ladies STOP Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work. by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 14, 2015
Toks2008:

Do you think i care?

Rotimi Amaechi said he went into politics because there is no Job and today he is an ex Governor but trust me, i am into politics because i see it both as a passion and profession.

Check my DP and note the face,in the nearest future i will be the greatest technocratic politician to ever walked the soil of this nation. I care less what any lady says.I have other stuffs i do but i chose to be identified as a politician because inded its a big time profession that needs patience and strategic planning in order to get to the pinnacle.END OF STORY.
grin clap for yourself, great write up. When buhari sees this, he would put you as one of his ministerial appointees. grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies STOP Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work. by yemmit90: 6:55pm On Jul 14, 2015
@op, most of them can do the same, though the humble ones might not tell straight to your face.

Besides, why do you ladies overhype those working in oil and gas firms? They are well paid fine, but i can tell you there are many young guys making double of their salary each month in their businesses.

1 Like

Re: Ladies STOP Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work. by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 14, 2015
humilitypays:
From my understanding, I think he's trying to advice ladies to try and avoid judging a guy making advances on them by the company he works for; which to me isn't a bad advice.

What I think ladies don't understand is that virtually all guys wish and desire to be richer than Bill Gates...but as time ticks, destiny places everyone where he or she belongs.

Its not as if those jobless guys u see around don't wish to work for Shell or Chevron, neither are those guys working in top firms more intelligent or wiser than that guy still job-hunting.

Lmao
you really be humble guy.
Look at the time you took to explain something that guy knows very well. cheesy
Re: Ladies STOP Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work. by Gurgle(f): 6:55pm On Jul 14, 2015
Toks2008:

Then you need to understand that every lady can be financially successful in life even without a man and strife to get there because such women are well respected by men.

yeah i want him to be successful in his own right, and i'll be successful in mine
Re: Ladies STOP Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work. by wtfCode: 6:55pm On Jul 14, 2015
Sassybae:
What's this one saying, did I beg you for anything? undecided if you have a lazy nd brainless gf dats ur ish not mine abeg
now u're sounding like a seriously broke bit.ch.
I quoted cuz u're one of them lazy gals...sassy my foot!
Bae ko bae ni...mtcheew.

1 Like

Re: Ladies STOP Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work. by lusciouslex: 6:56pm On Jul 14, 2015
I equally dislike ladies who drop such a question with a whole lot of anxiety and expectation. I'll be like: I spend money for a living. She'd be like: how or meaning?. I'll give her one word: Inheritance. She'll be like: wow, what and what did you inherit? I'll be like: am not a boastful guy, bragging ain't my thing but I think my account balance speaks for itself when bills are concern. Well, by so doing I'll have my game mapped out before anybody can say 'Don Jazzy again' while she remains on the tip of her toes only to realize that she can't stop saying her same old line "all guys are the same" #Howyoudoin'?
Re: Ladies STOP Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work. by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 14, 2015
cheesy
Re: Ladies STOP Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work. by Toks2008(m): 6:57pm On Jul 14, 2015
humilitypays:

In Nigeria,many chics will will prefer to cry in a hummer than smile in a rickety.

They are hopelessly foolish to decipher that a man of vision is better than man with television.That millionaire guy can be koboless tomorrow and that vision driven struggling guy can be a multi millionaire tomorrow.

Anyways,guys are wiser now and most guys stick with a lady who have been there through thick and thin while free-styling the hopeless money mongers.

Our ladies should take a cue from Olamide,P square,2baba and many more. While 2baba has many baby mamas. when he decided to choose,he went for Annie who have been there through difficult times

1 Like

Re: Ladies STOP Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work. by humilitypays(m): 6:58pm On Jul 14, 2015
EggovinMma:

Lmao
you really be humble guy.
Look at the time you took to explain something that guy knows very well. cheesy
lolz, no mind me jarehgrin

1 Like

Re: Ladies STOP Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work. by wtfCode: 6:58pm On Jul 14, 2015
Toks2008:

Anytime i remember the day i saw single on the cv of my ex i always marvel at the level women can go to deny their existence for money. And i asked her how much was she expecting as salary that she can go that length to deny her matrimony?

When my business was good for 10years and we were really enjoying life she will be the one to remind me to put on my ring and every pics of our legal wedding and intro was on her Facebook page but when i had issues with my business she became cold.

I just said to myself what a shame to many ladies especially Nigeria ladies who will not mind denying their existence for the sake of materialism.

Outside Nigeria 95% of ladies will love you for you even if you are a conductor but in Nigeria GOD help you.

honestly, this is why i wanna be in the mikel obi crew.
Our gals are sooo shitty
Re: Ladies STOP Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work. by Born2live(f): 6:59pm On Jul 14, 2015
ashmanpolo:
Some Corpers around my area passed out like two weeks back so I was at one of my Favourite Pool side, chilling out that day. I started conversing with one of the Corpers. The first thing she asked me was, "where do you work?" see Jamb question.

Firstly, I wasn't even thinking of wooing this bae cos she got a bracelet on her left leg and that's a huge turn-off for me.

I told her I was an applicant, still job-hunting. Next thing this girl started advising me to focus on my job-hunting and stop toasting girls. That she's not in for jobless guys like me for now. I just taya.
Okay I told her to give me her number to at least get more counselling, "for where?" The girl messed me up 'jakajaka'

This morning, I saw her in front of our company gate, a popular Oil and Gas firm. She was holding a CV and she was so wowed. She was like "what are you doing here?" I work here
"Jesus, for how long now?" Seven years.
"But...."
I didn't allow her continue the questions as a driver came in front of me and I entered the Toyota Hilux. She ran up to me and I think I heard:
"Please give me your number"

super story

1 Like

Re: Ladies STOP Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work. by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 14, 2015
sonofananimal1:
YOU frustrated? undecided
Is that the only question people ask you when ever you make your dumb, miserable comments? Guilty conscience at its peek. How many females have dumped you so far?
Re: Ladies STOP Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work. by fF01(m): 6:59pm On Jul 14, 2015
hmmmmmmm!

Re: Ladies STOP Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work. by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 14, 2015
Toks2008:

Anytime i remember the day i saw single on the cv of my ex i always marvel at the level women can go to deny their existence for money. And i asked her how much was she expecting as salary that she can go that length to deny her matrimony?

When my business was good for 10years and we were really enjoying life she will be the one to remind me to put on my ring and every pics of our legal wedding and intro was on her Facebook page but when i had issues with my business she became cold.

I just said to myself what a shame to many ladies especially Nigeria ladies who will not mind denying their existence for the sake of materialism.

Outside Nigeria 95% of ladies will love you for you even if you are a conductor but in Nigeria GOD help you .
brother!! your story just look like my experience. Just like me,

At bold, very very true. Presently dating one now
Re: Ladies STOP Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work. by Toks2008(m): 7:01pm On Jul 14, 2015
majekdom2:
grin clap for yourself, great write up. When buhari sees this, he would put you as one of his ministerial appointees. grin

I would rather work my way up and that was why i used the words "TECHNOCRATIC POLITICIAN" who will be appointed or selected into higher office based on excellent past performance(s)

1 Like

Re: Ladies STOP Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work. by nurseafrica: 7:01pm On Jul 14, 2015
Y I no de joke wt my Success wife she met me as a broke Mama thank you guy, today I have my own Lands and job, wanna build soon. Meet the right girl all these ankle bangle girl cripple your wealth and marry dia Grand father whom they will kill afterwards and now be killed also by his family. All end bad

1 Like

Re: Ladies STOP Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work. by tellwisdom: 7:01pm On Jul 14, 2015
majekdom2:
shocked thousands undecided

Yes bro. Those gurls are easily deceived with material things. Tell them u do a menial job and watch them transform negatively at you. no expect true love from them
Re: Ladies STOP Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work. by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 14, 2015
koyyes:

Is that the only question people ask you when ever you make your dumb, miserable comment? Guilty conscience at its peek. How many females have dumped you so far?
grin grin I KNOW YOU MUST OPEN THAT SMELLING MOUTH OF YOURS.

JUST ONLY 1 SO FAR
Re: Ladies STOP Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work. by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 14, 2015
Bros you sound as if those Naija louisiana Babe hammer you no be small cheesy
Dindondin:

They are girls without perseverance.
They don't qualify to be a girlfriend not to talk of wife. They lack perseverance in everything. even when they marry rich men, any small challenge ll show their true colour
Re: Ladies STOP Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work. by humilitypays(m): 7:03pm On Jul 14, 2015
Toks2008:

In Nigeria,many chics will will prefer to cry in a hummer than smile in a rickety.

They are hopelessly foolish to decipher that a man of vision is better than man with television.That millionaire guy can be koboless tomorrow and that vision driven struggling guy can be a multi millionaire tomorrow.

Anyways,guys are wiser now and most guys stick with a lady who have been there through thick and thin while free-styling the hopeless money mongers.

Our ladies should take a cue from Olamide,P square,2baba and many more. While 2baba has many baby mamas. when he decided to choose,he went for Annie who have been there through difficult times
Very true all what u said but still bro, we need to pity and pray for our sisters too cos its not easy for them to make that decision.

You know, so many guys appear to be men of vision but they see nothing at the end, so don't blame the ladies at timescheesycheesy

I am sure if ladies can see d future of guy, they won't mind dating that dirty, ugly broke guy walking the street today destined to be great tomorogringrin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Deleted / 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship / 7 Common Reasons Why Ladies Say No To Marriage Proposals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.