Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

"Settling Our Differences With Igbos": What Yorubas Think, - A Rejoinder - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Settling Our Differences With Igbos": What Yorubas Think, - A Rejoinder (30752 Views)

Quit Notice On Igbos: What Arewa Youths Told Me – Orji Kalu / Quit Notice On Igbos: What Arewa Youths Should Have Done – Al-mustapha / Lets Settle Our Differences, Igbo Group Tells Lagosians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Settling Our Differences With Igbos": What Yorubas Think, - A Rejoinder by SUBWAY101(m): 9:41am On Jul 15, 2015
klevjey:

Who burst who? Get a grip dude..No matter how you see it, Lagos belongs to everybody and to nobody..The sooner South West recognizes that, the better!!

You will shed hot tears if I splash your ugly picture here soon. You can keep deceiving yourself and trying to deny your own name, it shows you dont even like yourself. If Lagos is no man's land will make you happy and make you smile then its no man's land. Lmaooooo. You can only make the noise from your 2 by 2 shop room, continue with your foolishness since it makes you cum.
Re: "Settling Our Differences With Igbos": What Yorubas Think, - A Rejoinder by Intrepid01(m): 9:43am On Jul 15, 2015
AnambraDota:

Thosse people are worst than vipers.

They said they accommodate Igbos in Lagos being Yoruba land but always chide away from their beggarly statue as they benefit from oil in Niger Delta.

The same hypocrites will be insulting Ijaws and calling them Fishermen yet they benefit from oils in Niger Delta but when igbos call them lazy cowards in Lagos they will be brushing.

If there is a snake and yorubaman in your room, pursue the Yorubaman first before the snake because a snake is always snake but a Yoruba person could turn to anything worst than a snake.

I CAN ONLY BLAME YOUR FORE_FATHERS from whom you inherited bad blood. They have done your generation a great disservice. IGBOS hating since 1820 and will keep hating till eternity
Re: "Settling Our Differences With Igbos": What Yorubas Think, - A Rejoinder by SUBWAY101(m): 9:45am On Jul 15, 2015
7lives:

Oruko ta ba ma so omo eni, inu eni l'ongbe. You think Yoruba elders are not aware of this?.
Let them continue to make noise, don't join them in their madness, ma pelu obo jawura.
I can assure you that if they try any nonsense, o ma se won be action movie ni, won a sare, ni ibi ti won ba ti nsa lo, won a sare koja ona ilu won.
O dabi eni pe o gbe ilu oke ri? thank God for christianity, Ogbomoso nikan tito lati pa awon eranko yen run, ka ma tie wa so apapo gbogbo ile Yoruba.

Egbon, Awon omo ale yi to gun igi re ko ja ewe. A tin nsun asun para ju. Iwa omoluabi ni lati duro ki awa no soro soke. Awon eyan mi to wa ni Naija ti nsoji die die ni siyin. Won le ba awon ab..oki shey gbogbo eleyi, awon iyen ora ye ejo wewe. We have to be ready cos we have the enemies within us, many are trooping in daily to SW and we need to set up our own group to checkmate them. We dont need any diplomacy with this beast, they see us as weak and we need to let them know we have been doing wars far back even when there forefathers still run unclad in the bush.

1 Like

Re: "Settling Our Differences With Igbos": What Yorubas Think, - A Rejoinder by klevjey: 9:56am On Jul 15, 2015
SUBWAY101:

You will shed hot tears if I splash your ugly picture here soon. You can keep deceiving yourself and trying to deny your own name, it shows you dont even like yourself. If Lagos is no man's land will make you happy and make you smile then its no man's land. Lmaooooo. You can only make the noise from your 2 by 2 shop room, continue with your foolishness since it makes you cum.

Thanks for doing me the honours of typing my number on Google..u can complete that by following me...but that doesn't chance the fact that LAGOS BELONGS TO EVERYONE AND TO NO ONE!!
Re: "Settling Our Differences With Igbos": What Yorubas Think, - A Rejoinder by SUBWAY101(m): 10:00am On Jul 15, 2015
[s]
klevjey:

Thanks for doing me the honours of typing my number on Google..u can complete that by following me...but that doesn't chance the fact that LAGOS BELONGS TO EVERYONE AND TO NO ONE!!
[/s]

I dont have the time to do that, you were denying your ugly self which makes me laugh. I will rather not comment than deny myself cos of online issssh. I have told you that since that will make you happy, then it belongs to even your family alone. No one is fighting you with that, you can only spew those trash online. Ahahhahahahaha
Re: "Settling Our Differences With Igbos": What Yorubas Think, - A Rejoinder by logica(m): 10:01am On Jul 15, 2015
lastpage:

As for the Twenty Pounds policy, it is a general knowledge that any nation that loses a war, has to pay or offset "the cost" for that war, for years to come, .....to the victors. It also ensure that the loser does not (immediately) have access to funds, to start another war, for some time!

Germany had to pay for many years, to Europe and America, for losing the first and second world wars.
Iraq is still paying to America, using its Oil, for the Gulf wars.
The Twenty Pounds was the "after war offset-payment" in the Nigerian scenario.
My guy, I don't think you handled this well. The policy was to HELP give Igbos who had lost everything a new start. Those who had PROPER DOCUMENTATION of money they had in any bank got their money. Now remember, this was 20 pounds in the 70s. Most Nigerians were not even making up to that in a year.

Let's just be clear; those crying about the 20 pound policy are ingrates. Many of them came with forged documents to claim money they didn't have or simply tried to claim money they never had; got 20 pounds but still turned around to cry a river. Once again, those who had proper docs and proof got all their money back.

2 Likes

Re: "Settling Our Differences With Igbos": What Yorubas Think, - A Rejoinder by klevjey: 10:07am On Jul 15, 2015
SUBWAY101:
[s][/s]

I dont have the time to do that, you were denying your ugly self which makes me laugh. I will rather not comment than deny myself cos of online issssh. I have told you that since that will make you happy, then it belongs to even your family alone. No one is fighting you with that, you can only spew those trash online. Ahahhahahahaha

don't try to form who u arent...u r nothing but an amala and ewedu eater... and I guess u r handsome...fine boy
Re: "Settling Our Differences With Igbos": What Yorubas Think, - A Rejoinder by SUBWAY101(m): 10:11am On Jul 15, 2015
klevjey:

don't try to form who u arent...u r nothing but an amala and ewedu eater... and I guess u r handsome...fine boy

Coming from an accursed ugly animal, a shameless son of a rabid dog. You look malnourished, ugly, demented and senile. Your pics alone can make a dog suffocate, you should go find a menial job and bath steadily first before coming online to insult people that can feed your hungry family. Just an advice
Re: "Settling Our Differences With Igbos": What Yorubas Think, - A Rejoinder by klevjey: 10:13am On Jul 15, 2015
SUBWAY101:

Coming from an accursed ugly animal, a shameless son of a rabid dog. You look malnourished, ugly, demented and senile. Your pics alone can make a dog suffocate, you should go find a menial job and bath steadily first before coming online to insult people that can feed your hungry family. Just an advice

haaaa..e pain am...post ur own pic lemme see ur fine ewedu face
Re: "Settling Our Differences With Igbos": What Yorubas Think, - A Rejoinder by SUBWAY101(m): 10:21am On Jul 15, 2015
klevjey:

haaaa..e pain am...post ur own pic lemme see ur fine ewedu face

Ahahahaha. You are the pained mofo trying to deny your ugly self. You must always shed tears daily when you look yourself in the mirror, you look like the end product of a baboon and a snake. Buhahahahahaha. I don die oooo

Re: "Settling Our Differences With Igbos": What Yorubas Think, - A Rejoinder by klevjey: 10:24am On Jul 15, 2015
SUBWAY101:

Ahahahaha. You are the pained mofo trying to deny your ugly self. You must always shed tears daily when you look yourself in the mirror, you look like the end product of a baboon and a snake. Buhahahahahaha. I don die oooo

dat pic on fb isn't mine...datz one,

2) put ur own ewedu face lemme see how amalacious it looks..haaaaaaaaaa
Re: "Settling Our Differences With Igbos": What Yorubas Think, - A Rejoinder by lastpage: 10:27am On Jul 15, 2015
logica:

My guy, I don't think you handled this well. The policy was to HELP Igbos who had lost everything a new start. Those who had PROPER DOCUMENTATION of money they had in any bank got their money. Now remember, this was 20 pounds in the 70s. Most Nigerians were not even making up to that in a year.

Let's just be clear; those crying about the 20 pound policy are ingrates. Many of them came with forged documents to claim money they didn't have or simply tried to claim money they never had; got 20 pounds but still turned around to cry a river. Once again, those who had proper docs and proof got all their money back.

I want to thank for correcting me on this.
I just remembered that even Ojukwu got all his father's property at Ikoyi back....... even after over a decade of "self-declared" absentia.
Twenty pound in those days was actually like a miillion naira into days values afterall, teachers end 2.5pounds monthly back then.

No one knows it all, and that is why a discussion brings out the best in everyone.

Thanks for your contribution.

Lastpage!
Re: "Settling Our Differences With Igbos": What Yorubas Think, - A Rejoinder by klevjey: 10:28am On Jul 15, 2015
SUBWAY101:

dat pic on fb isn't mine..I have so many accounts with different faces...inFact I DOUBLE DARE YOU TO PUT THE PIC HERE....Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.datz one,

Re: "Settling Our Differences With Igbos": What Yorubas Think, - A Rejoinder by SUBWAY101(m): 10:28am On Jul 15, 2015
klevjey:

BUhahahaha. But you were denying your name before, Chai... I know you are pained cos of your pathetic life. I know how you feel, sorry bro. I am not the cause of your misfortune in life, your looks alone is scary and very ugly. A baboon will be more respected than you, BUhahahahaha. I cant stop laughing oooooooo

1 Like

Re: "Settling Our Differences With Igbos": What Yorubas Think, - A Rejoinder by disumusa: 10:28am On Jul 15, 2015
Tobbie9:
There'll be peace when both tribes have their own separate nations
Yoruba have peace it's IBO that lack peace
Re: "Settling Our Differences With Igbos": What Yorubas Think, - A Rejoinder by lastpage: 10:30am On Jul 15, 2015
klevjey:

You mean you also use others picture to impersonate yourself on Fbook? Wetin we no go see for these boyz sef? shocked shocked shocked

Anyway, just take a chill and stop arguing out fo breath.

Lastpage!
Re: "Settling Our Differences With Igbos": What Yorubas Think, - A Rejoinder by klevjey: 10:32am On Jul 15, 2015
SUBWAY101:

BUhahahaha. But you were denying your name before, Chai... I know you are pained cos of your pathetic life. I know how you feel, sorry bro. I am not the cause of your misfortune in life, your looks alone is scary and very ugly. A baboon will be more respected than you, BUhahahahaha. I cant stop laughing oooooooo

dat isn't my name too...like I said I have soooo many accounts...even on naira land...I might be blocked for this, but no p...I DARE YOU TO PUT MY NAME AND MY PIC...haaaa
Re: "Settling Our Differences With Igbos": What Yorubas Think, - A Rejoinder by klevjey: 10:34am On Jul 15, 2015
lastpage:

You mean you also use others picture to impersonate yourself on Fbook? Wetin we no go see for these boyz sef? shocked shocked shocked

Anyway, just take a chill and stop arguing out fo breath.

Lastpage!

Oga, u need the pill more!! haaaaaaa
Re: "Settling Our Differences With Igbos": What Yorubas Think, - A Rejoinder by SUBWAY101(m): 10:36am On Jul 15, 2015
[s]
klevjey:

dat isn't my name too...like I said I have soooo many accounts...even on naira land...I might be blocked for this, but no p...I DARE YOU TO PUT MY NAME AND MY PIC...haaaa
[/s]

The animal is pained and trying to cut corners. You have been the one exposing yourself more here cos I didnt even mention facebook or anything, you are scared and crying inside you. I know you are really angry at yourself cos of your look, i will advice you to always take your bath and find a job. You look malnourished and senile. Buhahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Settling Our Differences With Igbos": What Yorubas Think, - A Rejoinder by forgiveness: 10:37am On Jul 15, 2015
Largas:
NO

It must be stated clearly and openly that Ironsi was never part of the coup plotting. Even professional investigations carried out after the January coup indicted many professional soldiers but Ironsi.

Ironsi got wind of a coup, and gathered trust-worthy soldiers to block Nzeogwu act lagos after Ifeajuna had fled to Ghana. Nzeogwu was outnumbered so he smartly surrendered.

Ironsi quenched the coup attends the most senior professional Nigerian soldier.

It's never the fault of Igbos that they dominated every Nigerian institution even the military during the first Republic between 1960-1966. From the most decorated military official to the least decorated military official. No wonder majority of the January '66 coup plotters plotters were Igbo, majority if not all the January '66 coup quenchers led by General Ironsi were Igbo.

I repeat the truth, Ironsi had no hand in the January 15 1966 coup, as the most most senior most senior military official, he only tried to use the military to restore calm following the sham and corruption called elections held in 1965 which led led to January 1966 coup. IRONSI WAS NOT MADE HEAD OF STATE.

If Ironsi had no hand in the January 15th 1966 Coup why was he made the head of state which was not constitutional?

1 Like

Re: "Settling Our Differences With Igbos": What Yorubas Think, - A Rejoinder by SUBWAY101(m): 10:38am On Jul 15, 2015
klevjey:

dat pic on fb isn't mine..I have so many accounts with different faces...inFact I DOUBLE DARE YOU TO PUT THE PIC HERE....Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.datz one,

Hahahahahaha. So many account with different faces cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I don laugh die.....

Re: "Settling Our Differences With Igbos": What Yorubas Think, - A Rejoinder by Classicool(m): 10:39am On Jul 15, 2015
lastpage:

Dont kill me with laughter! grin grin grin
I have lived long enough to know when someone is faking it.
Granted, you are ALMOST one of us probably by the fact that you have lived with us long enough or you might even be born in the South West!
I have a few Igbo friends like that who, apart from there Igbo-name, the way they destroy Amala or speak Yoruba will make you argue, if l tell you they are of Igbo stock!
But nothing wrong in that,, what is wrong is to hide behind it and misrepresent a Yoruba ideology!
Thats not cool Bro! We are trying to resolve issues here, not adversaries, so we need to be honest about it

Thanks all the same for your own opinion on the matter.

Lastpage!
Bro you still don't believe me... But its Okay because most of people in this forum do impersonate against their real tribe... So I'm not baffled..
Re: "Settling Our Differences With Igbos": What Yorubas Think, - A Rejoinder by klevjey: 10:40am On Jul 15, 2015
SUBWAY101:
[s][/s]

The animal is pained and trying to cut corners. You have been the one exposing yourself more here cos I didnt even mention facebook or anything, you are scared and crying inside you. I know you are really angry at yourself cos of your look, i will advice you to always take your bath and find a job. You look malnourished and senile. Buhahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

u keep talking of looks..like I said, am not Jerry ogunbor...in fact, am even John Jackson if you must know...and also Glory Adeleke...I av no problem with you calling 'ugly', just that am interested in seeing ur own fine face...BE A MAN AND PUT THE PIC HERE...Also don't forget to put urs let's see...haaaaaaaaa!!!
Re: "Settling Our Differences With Igbos": What Yorubas Think, - A Rejoinder by klevjey: 10:43am On Jul 15, 2015
SUBWAY101:

Hahahahahaha. So many account with different faces cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I don laugh die.....

thanks for considering it funny!! cheesy
Re: "Settling Our Differences With Igbos": What Yorubas Think, - A Rejoinder by klevjey: 10:46am On Jul 15, 2015
SUBWAY101:

South wasterner ( Yoruba) monkey , ur Oga north (baboon) is calling you to come wash his car...

1 Like

Re: "Settling Our Differences With Igbos": What Yorubas Think, - A Rejoinder by Classicool(m): 10:47am On Jul 15, 2015
Horllamideh:
another ajilete son reporting.....How u dy bros
Hello omo iya
Re: "Settling Our Differences With Igbos": What Yorubas Think, - A Rejoinder by SUBWAY101(m): 10:48am On Jul 15, 2015
[s]
klevjey:

u keep talking of looks..like I said, am not Jerry ogunbor...in fact, am even John Jackson if you must know...and also Glory Adeleke...I av no problem with you calling 'ugly', just that am interested in seeing ur own fine face...BE A MAN AND PUT THE PIC HERE...Also don't forget to put urs let's see...haaaaaaaaa!!!
[/s]

Why are you exposing your fraudulent ways. So you open different facebook account to swindle innocent people online, EFCC will get hold of you soon. You are also a shameless liar and rogue. We have seen your pics, and you look malnourished and senile. The police will even mistake you for an armed robber cos of your ugly look. Buhahahahahahaha. Lwkmd cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Settling Our Differences With Igbos": What Yorubas Think, - A Rejoinder by klevjey: 10:48am On Jul 15, 2015
SUBWAY101:
[s][/s]

Animal (obo) South wasterner, yo-robber, be a man and upload the pic here...also upload urs!

1 Like

Re: "Settling Our Differences With Igbos": What Yorubas Think, - A Rejoinder by klevjey: 10:50am On Jul 15, 2015
SUBWAY101:
[s][/s]

Why are you exposing your fraudulent ways. So you open different facebook account to swindle innocent people online, EFCC will get hold of you soon. You are also a shameless liar and rogue. We have seen your pics, and you look malnourished and senile. The police will even mistake you for an armed robber cos of your ugly look. Buhahahahahahaha. Lwkmd cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

haaaa..if u say so! I might even use ur pic for my next account
Re: "Settling Our Differences With Igbos": What Yorubas Think, - A Rejoinder by SUBWAY101(m): 10:52am On Jul 15, 2015
[s]
klevjey:

Animal (obo) South wasterner, yo-robber, be a man and upload the pic here...also upload urs!
[/s]

Your senile mother is an animal, we all know you are product of baby factory. Reason you look like a senile ape, go bath cos police might mistake you for an hardened criminal. Smello cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: "Settling Our Differences With Igbos": What Yorubas Think, - A Rejoinder by klevjey: 10:53am On Jul 15, 2015
SUBWAY101:
[s][/s]

abi u don go search for am for Google and u no see am again haaaaaa..be a man, boy!! And do the needful
Re: "Settling Our Differences With Igbos": What Yorubas Think, - A Rejoinder by SUBWAY101(m): 10:53am On Jul 15, 2015
klevjey:

haaaa..if u say so! I might even use ur pic for my next account

Rogue. EFCC will catch you soon, your father must be crying in his grave now for bringing an animal like you to this world. Too bad

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Ese-Odo Ondo Secretariat Sealed With Juju Over Secretary Appointment(pics / Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Will Become President Like Joe Biden In 2023 / The Moment Tinubu Arrived Osogbo, Osun Rally Venue (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.