Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,104 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage (76025 Views)

Compel Osinbajo-led FEC To Declare Buhari Unfit, Court Told / Senate Gives Osinbajo 3 Conditions To Accept Magu / It's Wrong For Mikel, Siasia To Accept $390,000 Gift - Senator Ogba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by no2fuks(m): 2:34pm On Jul 15, 2015
too much time invested in this topic tbh

gays will be gays they have been here since the beginning of time it aint like they will import them when they pass the law. they are still doing thier thing right now. it makes no difference if it is legal or illegal

imo
marijuana legalization >>>> gay marriage

2 Likes

Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by IYANGBALI: 2:34pm On Jul 15, 2015
Na dis kind yeye news dey sweet eleko1,vickyrotex,rokiatu and co. Mtcheeeeew
Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by kellydakull(m): 2:35pm On Jul 15, 2015
We don't need it. I thought America is a Christian country?
Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by Tmaritas76(m): 2:36pm On Jul 15, 2015
HungerBAD:
The first time i saw two men kissing was in London, specifically at the St James's Park on a cool summer day many years ago. I still remember the shock and revulsion i felt.

I stood transfixed, staring at them for about 5 Minutes and was just turning my head around like AM I THE ONLY ONE SEEING this,and then it hit me, i was no longer in Africa and even if i had been living in the US, i was yet to see two men kiss. It was a cultural shock for me to see two men make out.

I hated gays.

Then one day in Church, at a bible study. Somebody asked the pastor that if the Church preaches a lot of things about repentance and acceptance,why then do they still find it hard to accept gays?the pastor's reply was an eye opener.

And then it hit me. Why do i exactly hate gays?they don't bother me, they sleep with each other,they marry each other,they pay their own bills,i don't even know them.

As i grow older, i have learned to be very tolerant of others. I have also learned to mind my business with how others handle their lives, that is why i do not judge married women/men when they cheat in their marriages, i am not in their marriage so don't know what lead to the infidelity.

While i do have my personal reservation about the gay thing, i have come to accept the fact that my feelings will not stop people from being gays, or stop them from loving each other. i have also come to accept the fact that no matter what, there will be others that will have sexual orientation that is different from mine.

In Nigeria, there have been instances where men have been caught making love to goats and chickens. Nairaland even carried some of those pictures.

So what am i saying?people should let other people live their lives the way they deem it fit. what you cannot correct, leave alone.

come out from your shell, are you with us or against us, we don't know your stand

1 Like

Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by oladeledave: 2:37pm On Jul 15, 2015
Enhance Your Dieting And Weight Loss Mentality

This is a notion everybody should be clear about, dieting does not come by starving. I have heard about people who literally starve themselves all in the name of wanting to shed some heavy weight

read more
Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by hansad: 2:37pm On Jul 15, 2015
As for the Buharis, if legalizing same sex marriage in Nigeria is what shall make the US help the Buharis to preserve the existing 36 states + Abuja political structure in Nigeria, PMB shall accept.

The existing political structure makes the Buhari clan basically dictate what can, or cannot take place in Nigeria.

Buhari north rallied around Buhari last election basically to preserve the political structure and governing system through which northern politicians smile home every federal allocation day, as they take home the major part of Nigeria's revenues.
Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 15, 2015
HungerBAD:
The first time i saw two men kissing was in London, specifically at the St James's Park on a cool summer day many years ago. I still remember the shock and revulsion i felt.

I stood transfixed, staring at them for about 5 Minutes and was just turning my head around like AM I THE ONLY ONE SEEING this,and then it hit me, i was no longer in Africa and even if i had been living in the US, i was yet to see two men kiss. It was a cultural shock for me to see two men make out.

I hated gays.

Then one day in Church, at a bible study. Somebody asked the pastor that if the Church preaches a lot of things about repentance and acceptance,why then do they still find it hard to accept gays?the pastor's reply was an eye opener.

And then it hit me. Why do i exactly hate gays?they don't bother me, they sleep with each other,they marry each other,they pay their own bills,i don't even know them.

As i grow older, i have learned to be very tolerant of others. I have also learned to mind my business with how others handle their lives, that is why i do not judge married women/men when they cheat in their marriages, i am not in their marriage so don't know what lead to the infidelity.

While i do have my personal reservation about the gay thing, i have come to accept the fact that my feelings will not stop people from being gays, or stop them from loving each other. i have also come to accept the fact that no matter what, there will be others that will have sexual orientation that is different from mine.

In Nigeria, there have been instances where men have been caught making love to goats and chickens. Nairaland even carried some of those pictures.

So what am i saying?people should let other people live their lives the way they deem it fit. what you cannot correct, leave alone.

Gays should live their fvcking lives and allow others to live as well. Can you explain to me why a pastor should be jailed for refusing to wed two shameless men?

https://www.nairaland.com/2453367/end-time-pastor-jailed-america

4 Likes

Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by Forward1(m): 2:37pm On Jul 15, 2015
May thunder strike whosoever that will compel Nig to accept same sex marriage.
Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 15, 2015
I see ignorance everywhere......
Even if same sex marriage law is enacted in Nigerian,question is Will you as an individual be forced to be gay?
THINK intellectually and don't let religion or culture affect your thinking.

8 Likes

Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by evtrade: 2:38pm On Jul 15, 2015
All this in the name of Human rights! So are they saying if people decide to have sexual relations with their children or have sex in public or even go ahead to marry animals it should be legalized? There is a point where human right ends and humans doing what is right begins.

1 Like

Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by speak2leo(m): 2:38pm On Jul 15, 2015
Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by pansophist(m): 2:39pm On Jul 15, 2015
xdos:
So also Necrophilias should be let alone afterall they only do it to dead people... Paedophiles should also be allowed cos they only do it to kids or kleptomaniacs should be allowed because it is in their nature to steal...
My problem isnt even giving them their rights or whatever but the after effect of giving them that... The church will suffer persecution.. People who do not accept it will be made to suffer.. Take a leaf from what is happening in the US right now.. People are resigning from their jobs.. People are made to pay heavy fines because they refused to do things against their beliefs... Trust me this is not about giving them their rights.. It is about giving them 'All rights'...

Sex with a corpse is non consensual, one of the reasons why its illegal.

Having sex with a kid does more harm to the kid, the kid is not biologically developed to have sex and might suffer psychological aftermath effect.

Kleptomania is an impulse control disorder, not a natural phenomenom.

And who are you to dictate the way another human choose to live their life? you are not in a position to give them any right. You probably wont have any problem if you just mind your business and if you mind to know, I am straight.

BTW, I think homos should not be allowed to marry in the church, they can have civil partnership just like the UK or pacs just like France.

4 Likes

Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 15, 2015
Can someone send me that lady's phone number Please!!! embarassed
Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by anselm791(m): 2:39pm On Jul 15, 2015
Just for the sole purpose of my own personal amusement, I'd like Nigeria to agree to this, just to see some my thug niggas come out of the closet. It will sure give me a good laugh.
Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 15, 2015
FLEASE, Buhari Don't visit again....
Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by breakeven: 2:40pm On Jul 15, 2015
Sijo01:
Chaiii.... ... .guys its time you start covering your nyash with the blood of Jah.

yes o o o.I plead the blood over my Nyash. grin grin
Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by Jeezuzpick(m): 2:40pm On Jul 15, 2015
HungerBAD:

I hated gays.

Good. Your eyes are opened.

Are you a man?

When your gay boss who had kept a low profile begins hitting on you at work, at least you will know how our ladies feel!

Sistas in the house, just be patient. We guys will soon know firsthand what sexual harassment means!
Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by speak2leo(m): 2:40pm On Jul 15, 2015
HungerBAD:

I hated gays.

Wy r we bothered about criminals stealing other people's properties? Why is US bothered about Boko haram? Why are we in the south bothered about boko since most of us are not affected in any way as South South is peaceful? It's all about containment. Avoiding spread. Wait till ur siblings invite u for they same sex Marriage or ur brother start digging ur arse then u will knw d value of spread. Africa as a nation need to contain this spread d way Nigeria did ebola. When evil dwells in a land, it becomes culture. Think ryt bro!!
My OneCent! !

1 Like

Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by chiedu7: 2:41pm On Jul 15, 2015
[size=14pt]WELL NIGERIANS YOU HAVE YOURSELF TO BLAME.

GEJ THAT REJECTED THIS YOU RIGGED HIM OUT OF OFFICE.

KIDS VOTING FOR GMB

AGAIN KIDS VOTING FOR GMB

TO INSTALL GMB WHO PROMISED THE WEST TO ACCEPT THIS.

CHANGE ABI !
[/size]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by Psuedy(f): 2:41pm On Jul 15, 2015
Dey shuld kip it it dia part of d world ;bt to legalize gay marriage in my Nigeria is a big fucking NO.. .Call.me homophobic,i accept.
Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by edigas1996: 2:41pm On Jul 15, 2015
God hep us pls

1 Like

Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by Dindondin(m): 2:42pm On Jul 15, 2015
HungerBAD:

I hated gays.

you are wrong.
Gay/Lesbian marriage ll lead to human extinction

5 Likes

Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by denedene(m): 2:43pm On Jul 15, 2015
pressure ko balloon nii, they have other things to talk about but definitely not same sex, we no want. saraki, dogara n buhari won't allow the pressure get to them cause if they do, they won't go distance with the populace.
p. s
i don't hate any gay, lesbian or trans but in psychology the behaviour is recorded as a mental disorder which can be corrected
Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by mikkypel(m): 2:44pm On Jul 15, 2015
In my dialect #abi aye US yii ko fe daani
Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by omobeejay(m): 2:44pm On Jul 15, 2015
[color=#000099][/color] hmmmmm
Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by kcsider: 2:45pm On Jul 15, 2015
I think America should also legalize men having sex with any animal of choice. Afterall it's their human right too. Animals like dog also have animal rights. Those animals should not be discriminated against.
Their Supreme court should also pass it to guarantee fundamental human rights..

1 Like

Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by melomelo: 2:45pm On Jul 15, 2015
Man To Man
Woman To Woman
Haaaaaaaaaaaa
Abomination
It will not happen here in Nigeria in the name of Jesus

1 Like

Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by ajepako(f): 2:45pm On Jul 15, 2015
UnknownT:
I guess that is her "wishlist" to us. cool They should start the push from Russia first

And China...

At least those are superpowers and they reject gay..

why Nigeria?

Ori won ti buru oh!
Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by kennyddonn(m): 2:46pm On Jul 15, 2015
we won't buy that sorry Obama.......help our security problem not adding to our problems....
Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by Emeskhalifa(m): 2:46pm On Jul 15, 2015
kennygee:
The devil is a liar.

Not in Nigeria

God will not allow it.

If the Americans have sold themselves to the devil, we have not.
nawa ooo. So ppl can't live there lives just the wy dey want it abi?
Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by Inception(m): 2:46pm On Jul 15, 2015
pansophist:

Sex with a corpse is non consexual, one of the reasons why its illegal.

Having sex with a kid does more harm to the kid, the kid is not biologically developed to have sex and might suffer psychological aftermath effect.

Kleptomania is an impulse control disorder, not a natural phenomenom.

And who are you to dictate the way another human choose to live their life? you are not in a position to give them any right. No one has suffered prosecution because they dont want to accept homosexualism. You probably wont have any problem if you just mind your business.

Hmm.

[size=30pt]GAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYEEEEEE![/size]
Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by kokomilala(m): 2:46pm On Jul 15, 2015
That's my grouse with this beast called America.Her foreign policy is often seen like a forced diet down the throats of the countries they want to sell it to.America is the beast of Revelations 13:11- the beast that speaks with the voice of a dragon.That voice is the voice of oppression, and it has bellowed throughout her history.And, it's still bellowing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Judges Order Peter Obi’s Legal Team To Go Home / Nana Akufo-Addo Statue By Rochas Okorocha In Imo. Nigerians React (Photo) / Akemokue Lukman Funny Resignation Letter From An APC Ward Chairman In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.