Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage (76043 Views)

Compel Osinbajo-led FEC To Declare Buhari Unfit, Court Told / Senate Gives Osinbajo 3 Conditions To Accept Magu / It's Wrong For Mikel, Siasia To Accept $390,000 Gift - Senator Ogba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by Jmysavior: 2:46pm On Jul 15, 2015
Let America Compel our leaders to improve on the wellbeing of the citizens of our great country Nigeria. Let them eradicate poverty and corruption and let them stop this nyash tins.
May God/Allah help us!
Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by evtrade: 2:47pm On Jul 15, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]
aaronson:
I see ignorance everywhere......
Even if same sex marriage law is enacted in Nigerian,question is Will you as an individual be forced to be gay?
THINK intellectually and don't let religion or culture affect your thinking.

I don't think its about ignorance. In a short while it will be taught in Nursery schools and kids will grow up seeing same sex unions as a norm. There is a reason God made man and woman.

2 Likes

Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by ajepako(f): 2:47pm On Jul 15, 2015
petkoffDrake:
BUHARI PLS ACCEPT GAY MARRIAGE AND LESBIAN MARRIAGE!
4likes if u think Buhari will accept it
4shares if u think am a Gay!

10 likes if you think this bedwetter should be caned.. grin grin grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by edebZ(m): 2:48pm On Jul 15, 2015
Wahala de oH... Na helP we go look for na hin all this talk start Baba please come back
Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by mrfifty: 2:49pm On Jul 15, 2015
WE ARE Africans. we are Nigerians. our culture .our tradition .our moral ethects are still intack . so we cant accept samesex in Nigeria. GEJ MY HERO. BUHARI DEAD BRIAN.

2 Likes

Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by chimajii: 2:49pm On Jul 15, 2015
undecided
Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by xammyx(m): 2:49pm On Jul 15, 2015
The anus is naturally designed to hold in feces. The anus is surrounded with a ring-like muscle, called the anal sphincter, which tightens when we are not defecating. Repetitive penetration may lead to weakening of the anal muscle, making it difficult to hold in feces when you are hard pressed, especially when you are passing watery stool. You would have noticed the increasing presence of adult diapers on super markets shelves. Apart from some sick people and senior citizens, people whose anus malfunction as a result of repeated penetration use adult diapers to prevent feces leakage getting to their clothes. - See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/02/anal-penetration/#sthash.wh8CX3d5.dpuf

1 Like

Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by xammyx(m): 2:50pm On Jul 15, 2015
[quote author=HungerBAD post=35878596]The first time i saw two men kissing was in London, specifically at the St James's Park on a cool summer day many years ago. I still remember the shock and revulsion i felt.

I stood transfixed, staring at them for about 5 Minutes and was just turning my head around like AM I THE ONLY ONE SEEING this,and then it hit me, i was no longer in Africa and even if i had been living in the US, i was yet to see two men kiss. It was a cultural shock for me to see two men make out.

I hated gays.

Then one day in Church, at a bible study. Somebody asked the pastor that if the Church preaches a lot of things about repentance and acceptance,why then do they still find it hard to accept gays?the pastor's reply was an eye opener.

And then it hit me. Why do i exactly hate gays?they don't bother me, they sleep with each other,they marry each other,they pay their own bills,i don't even know them.

As i grow older, i have learned to be very tolerant of others. I have also learned to mind my business with how others handle their lives, that is why i do not judge married women/men when they cheat in their marriages, i am not in their marriage so don't know what lead to the infidelity.

While i do have my personal reservation about the gay thing, i have come to accept the fact that my feelings will not stop people from being gays, or stop them from loving each other. i have also come to accept the fact that no matter what, there will be others that will have sexual orientation that is different from mine.

In Nigeria, there have been instances where men have been caught making love to goats and chickens. Nairaland even carried some of those pictures.

So what am i saying?people should let other people live their lives the way they deem it fit. what you cannot correct, leave alone.

The anus is naturally designed to hold in feces. The anus is surrounded with a ring-like muscle, called the anal sphincter, which tightens when we are not defecating. Repetitive penetration may lead to weakening of the anal muscle, making it difficult to hold in feces when you are hard pressed, especially when you are passing watery stool. You would have noticed the increasing presence of adult diapers on super markets shelves. Apart from some sick people and senior citizens, people whose anus malfunction as a result of repeated penetration use adult diapers to prevent feces leakage getting to their clothes. - See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/02/anal-penetration/#sthash.wh8CX3d5.dpuf
Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by Blaqqcorleone(m): 2:51pm On Jul 15, 2015
If I C Eni Gay In Naija Wil Murda Em angry
Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by guyX(m): 2:51pm On Jul 15, 2015
HungerBAD:
The first time i saw two men kissing was in London, specifically at the St James's Park on a cool summer day many years ago. I still remember the shock and revulsion i felt.

I stood transfixed, staring at them for about 5 Minutes and was just turning my head around like AM I THE ONLY ONE SEEING this,and then it hit me, i was no longer in Africa and even if i had been living in the US, i was yet to see two men kiss. It was a cultural shock for me to see two men make out.

I hated gays.

Then one day in Church, at a bible study. Somebody asked the pastor that if the Church preaches a lot of things about repentance and acceptance,why then do they still find it hard to accept gays?the pastor's reply was an eye opener.

And then it hit me. Why do i exactly hate gays?they don't bother me, they sleep with each other,they marry each other,they pay their own bills,i don't even know them.

As i grow older, i have learned to be very tolerant of others. I have also learned to mind my business with how others handle their lives, that is why i do not judge married women/men when they cheat in their marriages, i am not in their marriage so don't know what lead to the infidelity.

While i do have my personal reservation about the gay thing, i have come to accept the fact that my feelings will not stop people from being gays, or stop them from loving each other. i have also come to accept the fact that no matter what, there will be others that will have sexual orientation that is different from mine.

In Nigeria, there have been instances where men have been caught making love to goats and chickens. Nairaland even carried some of those pictures.

So what am i saying?people should let other people live their lives the way they deem it fit. what you cannot correct, leave alone.

First you were shocked.

Later you were indifferent

In the not so distant future you or your child will become gay.

That's a curve you created not me.

The devil is dancing shoki in your brain grin

10 Likes

Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by loomer: 2:52pm On Jul 15, 2015
We accept o
Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by Deejay1000(m): 2:53pm On Jul 15, 2015
HungerBAD:
The first time i saw two men kissing was in London, specifically at the St James's Park on a cool summer day many years ago. I still remember the shock and revulsion i felt.

I hated gays.

u jst nailed it as much as i would have luvd to agree wit u bt
Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by Marvellouzkk(f): 2:53pm On Jul 15, 2015
God forbid to same sex marriage Obama that your ideology will not work here in Nigeria

Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by Obamina(m): 2:54pm On Jul 15, 2015
Man do man
woman do woman
man commot he pen*s and fixes artificial puss* and breas*.
This is what this madness is all about? Mr. President this is not the change we need ooo... Pls we are Africans and we have to respect God and live right.
Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by beyoncausme: 2:54pm On Jul 15, 2015
madness....
Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by gabazin080(m): 2:55pm On Jul 15, 2015
I need help on how to go into cucumber business because pr*ck will soon be scarce

1 Like

Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by peleson: 2:55pm On Jul 15, 2015
HungerBAD:

I stood transfixed, staring at them for about 5 Minutes and was just turning my head around like AM I THE ONLY ONE SEEING this,and then it hit me, i was no longer in Africa and even if i had been living in the US, i was yet
to see two men kiss. It was a cultural shock for me to see two men make out.

I hated gays.

Like seriouslly?
U madt?

1 Like

Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by Marvellouzkk(f): 2:55pm On Jul 15, 2015
God forbid to same sex marriage Obama that your ideology will not work here in Nigeria. presido if you like give him your ass to Bleep when you visit him next week monday

Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by enomakos(m): 2:56pm On Jul 15, 2015
Maintech:
If it was Jonathan i would have said maybe but with Sai Baba... you better have another thought coming because with his Islamic background that is a no-go area. He wont even seat across the table to have such a dirty, inhumane, dehumanizing, adulterous, morally-depraving, ignominious, sadistic, devilish, barbaric, demonic, and gory discussion with anyone including Obama, the killer of Osama.
forget that one is obama not a muslim?

1 Like

Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by emmanuel2015: 2:56pm On Jul 15, 2015
B I T . D O / M T N B O N U S
Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by Zenfarm: 2:57pm On Jul 15, 2015
No U.S.! You'll not compel us to have same-sex marriage.

Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by emmyagi(m): 2:57pm On Jul 15, 2015
Freemanan:
OBOY

OGIRL

[size=50pt]IF BUHARI DARE HIMSELF AND LEGALIZE GAY
IN NIGERIA I MUST MARRY HIS SON[/size]

2 Likes

Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by fyxboss(m): 2:57pm On Jul 15, 2015
kennygee:
The devil is a liar.

Not in Nigeria

God will not allow it.

If the Americans have sold themselves to the devil, we have not.
seriously they've sold themselves to the devil, wen pussy neva finish for this world
Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by infinixnote: 2:57pm On Jul 15, 2015
Good luck to them Trying to compell me too grin grin grin

You Can Get All ur Gadgets From me To see and Read how this Unlikely Situation wants to Prevail.... its Ur Smartphone and Accessories Headquarters grin grin grin

Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by xdos(m): 2:57pm On Jul 15, 2015
pansophist:

Sex with a corpse is non consexual, one of the reasons why its illegal.

Having sex with a kid does more harm to the kid, the kid is not biologically developed to have sex and might suffer psychological aftermath effect.

Kleptomania is an impulse control disorder, not a natural phenomenom.

And who are you to dictate the way another human choose to live their life? you are not in a position to give them any right. You probably wont have any problem if you just mind your business.

And so you think Homosexuality is a natural phenomenon? What about Bestiality (People who sleep with animals)? I see them all as the same...

Well, if you read what I posted well, you'll see that I really do not have issues with these people.. Infact I wasnt bothered about it until the recent happenings in the US. I am not sure you read about the Baker who was fined $135k because he refused to bake cake for a gay couple or a lady who had to resign because she knew what would happen if she refused to wed a gay couple... You dont understand what it means when you dont have a right of refusal...
Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by hotice01: 2:57pm On Jul 15, 2015
If US will legalize polygamy,we'll accept the legalization of the gay law.
U cannot reject our culture and expect us to accept yours.
angry

1 Like

Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by olaolulazio(m): 2:58pm On Jul 15, 2015
waiting patiently for that day.

ladies never dey satisfied with our dick, u come want dudes take their thing away.

Protest much occur cus it's iranu and oriburuku.

1 Like

Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by Horstin50(m): 2:58pm On Jul 15, 2015
Lol! USA won't stop making me Laugh What r they trying to say na? That means God that made Man and Woman no sabi anything abi?.. Make them watch out for the return of The Punishment of Sodom and Gomora
Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by Freiburger(m): 2:59pm On Jul 15, 2015
The U.S should learn to respect other People's democracy. I used to be one of the few People who was against the harsh punishments, but with this new development ehhh?...Well... na dem(gays) need more right, I'm not yelling for more rights since my brain isn't turned upside downgrin grin
Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by menxer: 2:59pm On Jul 15, 2015
Why are we fighting over people's sexual preference and orientation, we can't change anything whether it's legal or not.

is smoking weed legal in Naija, does that stop people from smoking it?

There is no way we all can like the same thing and feel the same way.

Awareness about the negative health effects (if any) of homosexuality should be created; we shouldn't deny/criminalise someone based on his/her sexual configuration, that most often than not, they were born with.

or.... we can legalize abortion, so that fetuses with homosexual tendencies be aborted. grin grin grin

who has read this book "in conquest born "?

for those that will quote me, am not gay; but someone must play the Devil's advocate.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by RedEagle: 3:00pm On Jul 15, 2015
HungerBAD:

I hated gays.

I agree, while my religion and culture will not let me partake in it, I will condemn the act but not the people. If you condemn them, they will hide and continue in hypocrisy. I think we should decriminalize it but keep our restrictions on gay marriage.
Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by charlie009: 3:00pm On Jul 15, 2015
Obama is an illuminati what do u expect, wolf in a sheep cloth. Damn dat cursed country American.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Nana Akufo-Addo Statue By Rochas Okorocha In Imo. Nigerians React (Photo) / Judges Order Peter Obi’s Legal Team To Go Home / Akemokue Lukman Funny Resignation Letter From An APC Ward Chairman In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.