Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,862 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. (35458 Views)

Not All Guys Are Cheating When They're Not Replying U, Some Could Be Doing This / 7 Reasons Why Guys Are Reluctant To Commit!!! Come In And Testify / Do All Guys Have A Side Chic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 15, 2015
feldido:

Plus 1
Na play nah why are u breeding lies inside truth
Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by charlsecy(m): 7:05pm On Jul 15, 2015
I have had a similar experience. I had gone out to meet a pretty damsel. I was surprised at the difference between the picture and who I met. I guess the girl is so photogenic. I just played along. I later left... never to attempt to come back. In fact, I cancelled online dating... and I always prefer to say, "This picture looks beautiful," to "This girl is beautiful."
Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 15, 2015
kinglekan:

Am right here boss. grin grin

Let's get the party started. Hope we could do some weed too? grin

Shisha is allowed...
Tho I will pass.... Mummy said I should stay clean.
Evening Mate grin
Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 15, 2015
Velocitron:
With all the threads I've been seeing lately, it looks like Nigerian men have some sort of vendetta against us undecided

PLEASE who is "US" ?
Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by UjSizzle(f): 7:08pm On Jul 15, 2015
africanpea:
Good make up artist at work

Please check my blog out and share your sincere opinion.
www.diaryofanaijamom..com
Mobile view. Grey on orange is unreadable. You might want to fix that.
Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 15, 2015
halfrica:

Na u be my makeup artist ni?
Or is u kno me before?
Is u see me before?
Is u bodad if i do apply?

WE have lost you sister....
Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by nonslike: 7:08pm On Jul 15, 2015
Nneka123:
grin grin

You actually know all the make up. Lmao

In fact the guy is good .
Seriously it's a big issue. Someone that likes big butty saw a lady and after much forming no sex before marriage which is right . They married .....hmmm
First night my guy see say no foam dey arrange the nyash since ...next day .
Guy wants divorce . This story was from one of these blogs.

Solution : any girl you want to be serious with take her to beach. If you are in the village take her to river or stream.

If no river make una go fetch borehole or well. In the process splash better watch for her face like say una dey play.

It might not work sha. ..There are water resist make up these days .

The matter is difficult and that was why men go to village to marry in those days to avoid mistake . Now village people use more make up and look like masquerade .
Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 15, 2015
Freemanan:

WE have lost you sister....

I reject u u are d dead one ok
Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by kinglekan: 7:10pm On Jul 15, 2015
Freemanan:
Shisha is allowed... Tho I will pass.... Mummy said I should stay clean. Evening Mate grin
à few wraps wouldn't hurt. cheesy
Evening to you bro, how is it goin?

2 Likes

Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by joywendy(f): 7:11pm On Jul 15, 2015
Some babez will come up here claiming 'am natural I don't use make up' forgetting powder,lip gloss and lip balm are part of it.Who are you decieving? undecided

Anyways my point is that the op exaggerrate his story a bit and btw don't some guys also use photoshop? If a lady decides to look normal,you guys will still complain. So what do you want? The fact that you don't like it doesn't mean another person won't. A man's trash can be another man's treasure .

I m not against what the op is saying but he is making it seem like almost all the girls who put make up and use photoshop act in that manner.

That's why people are told not to expect too much from people they meet online. If you really want a relationship with someone, facial beauty is not really a criteria to base on. Beauty fades with time

1 Like

Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 15, 2015
kinglekan:

à few wraps wouldn't hurt. cheesy

Evening to you bro, how is it goin?

Going well Mate....

The day is closing up....

How's your wing?
Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 15, 2015
halfrica:

I reject u u are d dead one ok
Rip
Lwkmd...
Calm down love...
WE JUST found you...
Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by EddyTeddy(m): 7:13pm On Jul 15, 2015
izaray:
Hmm, i pray we realize all this one day, and learn 4rm our mistakes!
Tnk God say u talk truth
Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 15, 2015
Velocitron:
With all the threads I've been seeing lately, it looks like Nigerian men have some sort of vendetta against us undecided

LOL. All this one na story. Yet to see these men chasing after an au-naturel-never-wears-make-up kinda gurl.

OP guys don't filter their pics? undecided

reachbenny:
I am of the opinion that ladies should work much more on their attitude rather than concentrate on spoiling their faces.
real men fall in love with your character and not your facial looks.

Blatant lie. People fall in love with both physical looks and character.

2 Likes

Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 15, 2015
What about girls that package bobbie and barka? Moreover, they also cheat but will be accusing guy of cheating.
Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by ifypedro38(m): 7:16pm On Jul 15, 2015
Yes the truth of the matter is that God the Almighty have made us guys the same and we are happy the way we are been made and other guys who have tried not be the same met their waterloo in Sodom !!!
Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by kinglekan: 7:16pm On Jul 15, 2015
tunnamania11:
It's been long I had 100+ likes on a comment, I think I need more likes. wink Mr. _Lalasticlala, abeg move this to front page.
U don happy now. grin
Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by ezanafe(m): 7:17pm On Jul 15, 2015
ireneony:
hmmm story that touches the heart
well, I'm more pretty without makeup
You sure... don't makeup, take a selfie & upload it lets us see. That's all...
Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by jwils(m): 7:17pm On Jul 15, 2015
Op... BMM?
Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by Nwulia(f): 7:17pm On Jul 15, 2015
I feel so ashamed when I see makeup on some ladies,infact they look like masquerades grin.i'm so natural and have never made up all my life. making up is so stressful for me cool.
Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 15, 2015
joywendy:
Some babez will come up here claiming 'am natural I don't use make up forgetting powder,lip gloss and lip balm are part of it.who are you decieving? undecided

Really my point is that the op exaggerrate is story a bit and btw don't some guys also use photoshop? If a lady decides to look normal,you guys will still complain.

I m not against what the op is saying but he is making it seem like almost all the girls who put make up and use photoshop act in that manner.

That's why people are told not to expect too much from people they meet online. If you really want a relationship with someone, facial beauty is not really a criteria to base on. Beauty fades with time

True story. I believe everything is make up. From our outfits to hairstyles/ haircut e.t.c. It's all packaging at the end of the day.

1 Like

Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by kinglekan: 7:18pm On Jul 15, 2015
Freemanan:

Going well Mate....

The day is closing up....

How's your wing?

Been good, looking forward to tomorrow already but definitely a great nite rest ist. smiley
Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 15, 2015
Nwulia:
I feel so ashamed when I see makeup on some ladies,infact they look like masquerades grin.i'm so natural and have never made up all my life. making up is so stressful for me cool.

Okay... ermmm

Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 15, 2015
kinglekan:

Been good, looking forward to tomorrow already but definitely a great nite rest ist. smiley

Aii..

Semper idem

1 Like

Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 15, 2015
Nwulia:

No powder? Ever? Lip gloss or lip balm? Even during harmattan?

2 Likes

Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by BizBayo: 7:24pm On Jul 15, 2015
Velocitron:

I believe this particular thread is not about destructive feud with Nigerian ladies, its about the truth.
Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by kinglekan: 7:25pm On Jul 15, 2015
halfrica:

Do u av trust issues ni?
Bliv me i dont
I only keep it natural and healthy
Nt bros primer bronzer lawd i no even kno dem until today wey u talk am
Bt guys don dey apply make up so its even

Hiaaannn!! undecided

See u, I be confirm naija boy.

Call me thomas ooo, but except I see ur face, feel it with my hands touch all ur "vital parts" wink , i ain't believing shiii
Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by hurpeyeahme(f): 7:26pm On Jul 15, 2015
kinglekan:

Op tell them ooo!

Infact am amazed at the number of things ladies put on their face alone just to make up or should I call it "make believe".

They would use primer, concealer, foundation, powder, bronzer, mascara, etc. Then be looking brighter than their future.

The mobile phones these days ain't helping either, with all they have on their face they take pictures and still edit it then blame guys for their misfortune.

Arrant Rubbish!! undecided

Is ur gf/wifey a makeup artist for u to know all this or u an upcoming artist? Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by IBBG(m): 7:29pm On Jul 15, 2015
ireneony:
hmmm story that touches the heart

well, I'm more pretty without makeup
Na true u talk, me self I don confirm am. Bae u're hot!
Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by ruffDiamond: 7:30pm On Jul 15, 2015
grin mehn! that's some hard fact right there op but me if ask me I don't do online dating especially naija gals! I have stopped taking friend request on my fb page from naija gal and have gone ahead to unfriend many gal as.s cos of the very annoying way they keeping loading my feed and page with their sad damn! All falsie from hair to toes nail sad damn ! As if all those pics actually translated to mean good wife material or even good manner! NOt TO MENTION BRAIN AND INTELLIGENCE! shocked which is more important to me than all this show of ignorance, naivety and vainity cry I'm sick of seeing all this trashy lifestyle the think is trendy tongue

1 Like

Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by feldido(m): 7:33pm On Jul 15, 2015
halfrica:

Na play nah why are u breeding lies inside truth

Keep playing... I hope u score goals.
Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 15, 2015
kinglekan:

U don happy now. grin

Yes o, all thanks to lalasticlala.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With / Cute Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Lawyers / After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.