Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,614 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. (35457 Views)

Not All Guys Are Cheating When They're Not Replying U, Some Could Be Doing This / 7 Reasons Why Guys Are Reluctant To Commit!!! Come In And Testify / Do All Guys Have A Side Chic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 15, 2015
kinglekan:

Op tell them ooo!

Infact am amazed at the number of things ladies put on their face alone just to make up or should I call it "make believe".

They would use primer, concealer, foundation, powder, bronzer, mascara, etc. Then be looking brighter than their future.

The mobile phones these days ain't helping either, with all they have on their face they take pictures and still edit it then blame guys for their misfortune.

Arrant Rubbish!! undecided

Lol this is so hilarious, this 1 that u knw all these makeup ehn tz like u always follow ur sis or girlfriend to a cosmetic shop.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by Nwulia(f): 7:35pm On Jul 15, 2015
SouffleX:

No powder? Ever? Lip gloss or lip balm? Even during harmattan?
during severe harmattan I use vaseline.no powder even white powder.
Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 15, 2015
Freemanan:

Lwkmd...
Calm down love...
WE JUST found you...

grin i comot d rip for ya life now i no dey follow persin play wit life
Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 15, 2015
Freemanan:

Lwkmd...
Calm down love...
WE JUST found you...

grin i comot d rip for ya life now i no dey follow persin play wit life tongue
Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 15, 2015
halfrica:

grin i comot d rip for ya life now i no dey follow persin play wit life tongue
I understand love...

You only live once afterall...
Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 15, 2015
kinglekan:

Hiaaannn!! undecided

See u, I be confirm naija boy.

Call me thomas ooo, but except I see ur face, feel it with my hands touch all ur "vital parts" wink , i ain't believing shiii

U try dat wit me na dat time u go kno say i be female avartar i wee use water fire earth air bending use tear ur eyes and brain girls aint smiling o
Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 15, 2015
Nwulia:
during severe harmattan I use vaseline.no powder even white powder.
Your lies tho
Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 15, 2015
Freemanan:

I understand love...

You only live once afterall...

Asin
Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 15, 2015
Freemanan:

Your lies tho

LMAO grin
Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 15, 2015
SouffleX:

LMAO grin

I know WE all know she is lying but decorum is a bytch....

No time for that...
Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by ChrisArs: 7:46pm On Jul 15, 2015
Hehehehehehehehe.......laugh wan kill me
Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 15, 2015
feldido:

Keep playing... I hope u score goals.

And its a goooooaaaallllll!!!!!
Sorry na nepa bring light up neeeeeppppaaa
Talkin to her sef be Behind na
Its phcn wow Omg
Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by Nwulia(f): 7:50pm On Jul 15, 2015
Freemanan:

Your lies tho
lie ker!!!,why should I lie,check my profile to see how handsome my son is,to give an insight of what I'm saying tongue grin
Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by feldido(m): 7:51pm On Jul 15, 2015
halfrica:

And its a goooooaaaallllll!!!!!
Sorry na nepa bring light up neeeeeppppaaa
Talkin to her sef be Behind na
Its phcn wow Omg

Make fan no cut ur head as u de jump so undecided grin
Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by Sanjayd1(f): 7:51pm On Jul 15, 2015
mekaboy:
Op dont make me feel guilty. I just found myself in this exact situation not long ago. She asked me what i think about her now that i met her. I said there is no diff between her pic and reality. Even though the diff was like from earth to space.

So the rest is history...... We go know who go tire.
grin grin grin Evil!
Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 15, 2015
feldido:

Make fan no cut ur head as u de jump so undecided grin
Wen light dey who tell u say fan go on
Wen dem bring light d light go appear na after 2mins d supply go dey tongue
Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by feldido(m): 7:55pm On Jul 15, 2015
halfrica:

Wen light dey who tell u say fan go on
Wen dem bring light d light go appear na after 2mins d supply go dey tongue

Be like say na Pass my neighbor gen. Nepa use distribute light for ur area... shocked
Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 15, 2015
Nwulia:
lie ker!!!,why should I lie,check my profile to see how handsome my son is,to give an insight of what I'm saying tongue grin
Aunt, no bother.... I don't believe...
Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by africanpea: 8:09pm On Jul 15, 2015
UjSizzle:

Mobile view. Grey on orange is unreadable. You might want to fix that.

Thank you, will fix that now.
Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by Sanjayd1(f): 8:13pm On Jul 15, 2015
kennyman2000:
They can never hear.. Most of them are suffering from low self esteem..
True
Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by kinglekan: 8:15pm On Jul 15, 2015
UjSizzle:
I'm here to laugh grin Kinglekan God is watching you.
Ladies biko be ugly and proud.
God is watching u too as u keep deceiving innocent guys. grin grin
Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by Oketwin(m): 8:16pm On Jul 15, 2015
ireneony:
hmmm story that touches the heart
well, I'm more pretty without makeup
Abeg pack well see pretty story
Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by kinglekan: 8:24pm On Jul 15, 2015
hurpeyeahme:

Is ur gf/wifey a makeup artist for u to know all this or u an upcoming artist? Lol

grin grin cheesy cheesy

Not exactly dear, I just got inquisitive. Needed to know how you babes perform the magic on your face and I was pretty amazed at my findings.

Now I perfectly understand how you can put on make up and remain the same all through the day without your face becoming naturally oily from exposure to the sun.

Una dey try shaa. smiley
Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by kinglekan: 8:26pm On Jul 15, 2015
halfrica:

U try dat wit me na dat time u go kno say i be female avartar i wee use water fire earth air bending use tear ur eyes and brain girls aint smiling o

Hiaaann!!

Iffa handle ur ......... Nevamind. grin
Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 15, 2015
kinglekan:

Hiaaann!!

Iffa handle ur ......... Nevamind. grin

Sango handle you too
Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by kinglekan: 8:28pm On Jul 15, 2015
tunnamania11:
Yes o, all thanks to _lalasticlala.
I think oga _seun moved it. Saw him on the thread immediately it hit fp.
Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by Kennedyiheme: 8:28pm On Jul 15, 2015
But this one is dope tho, I really like dis peoples style, may God bless them, very unique

Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by kinglekan: 8:31pm On Jul 15, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lol this is so hilarious, this 1 that u knw all these makeup ehn tz like u always follow ur sis or girlfriend to a cosmetic shop.

grin grin grin

Which ones did u use for your dp? See ur lips as e dey shine sef? Who u bin wan kiss? smiley

Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 15, 2015
Lolz serious ish, grin....that dude called kinglekan tho

1 Like

Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 15, 2015
kinglekan:

grin grin grin

Which ones did u use for your dp? See ur lips as e dey shine sef? Who u bin wan kiss? smiley

Lol none....tz u nau tongue

1 Like

Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 15, 2015
kinglekan:

I think oga _seun moved it. Saw him on the thread immediately it hit fp.

No, the former Did seconds after I mentioned him, the latter was just viewing to read its content.
Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by mekaboy(m): 8:40pm On Jul 15, 2015
Velocitron:
With all the threads I've been seeing lately, it looks like Nigerian men have some sort of vendetta against us undecided

Truth is bitter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Good Reasons You Should Not Date A Married Man. / Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With / Cute Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Lawyers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.