Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,089 members, 7,814,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Who Has Hotspot For Who Or Who Do You Think You Want To Date? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Has Hotspot For Who Or Who Do You Think You Want To Date? (2267 Views)

Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry / Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... / 10 Reasons To Date A Geek... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has Hotspot For Who Or Who Do You Think You Want To Date? by aloib(f): 4:29am On Sep 27, 2006
lmao,

abeg who get popcorn
Re: Who Has Hotspot For Who Or Who Do You Think You Want To Date? by Freewilly(f): 4:30am On Sep 27, 2006
We all looking forward to meeting you iice cheesy
Re: Who Has Hotspot For Who Or Who Do You Think You Want To Date? by iice(f): 4:31am On Sep 27, 2006
We? who? abeg o lol
Re: Who Has Hotspot For Who Or Who Do You Think You Want To Date? by Freewilly(f): 4:33am On Sep 27, 2006
My best friend and I that we, you seem like a really down to earth person that's all embarassed
Re: Who Has Hotspot For Who Or Who Do You Think You Want To Date? by aloib(f): 4:33am On Sep 27, 2006
buhahahaha, we, lol NL wont kill me
Re: Who Has Hotspot For Who Or Who Do You Think You Want To Date? by iice(f): 4:35am On Sep 27, 2006
@Freewilly, oh ok. I was confused there for a minute tongue

@Aloib, abeg no die o lol
Re: Who Has Hotspot For Who Or Who Do You Think You Want To Date? by Freewilly(f): 4:37am On Sep 27, 2006
You would love my girlfriend if you met her, she is one crazy chic, That would be the day when all of us could just hang out one weekend kiss
Re: Who Has Hotspot For Who Or Who Do You Think You Want To Date? by iice(f): 4:40am On Sep 27, 2006
That would be the day indeed
Re: Who Has Hotspot For Who Or Who Do You Think You Want To Date? by Freewilly(f): 4:43am On Sep 27, 2006
I'll eat some mud just to have the chance to meet you sweetheart. I bet you you'll have the time of your life.
Re: Who Has Hotspot For Who Or Who Do You Think You Want To Date? by iice(f): 4:47am On Sep 27, 2006
Ahhhhh am not worth eating mud abeg o. I usually have a blast when i do things
Re: Who Has Hotspot For Who Or Who Do You Think You Want To Date? by Freewilly(f): 4:56am On Sep 27, 2006
I think you worth more than eating Mud sweetheart. wink I really do want to know more about you iice
Re: Who Has Hotspot For Who Or Who Do You Think You Want To Date? by iice(f): 5:00am On Sep 27, 2006
To each his/her own then.
Re: Who Has Hotspot For Who Or Who Do You Think You Want To Date? by Freewilly(f): 5:02am On Sep 27, 2006
iice:

To each his/her own then.

I'm sorry baby I'm lost
Re: Who Has Hotspot For Who Or Who Do You Think You Want To Date? by iice(f): 5:09am On Sep 27, 2006
I was refering to your Mud statement
Re: Who Has Hotspot For Who Or Who Do You Think You Want To Date? by Freewilly(f): 5:11am On Sep 27, 2006
Oh I see!! So can I call you somtime iice?
Re: Who Has Hotspot For Who Or Who Do You Think You Want To Date? by iice(f): 5:14am On Sep 27, 2006
Ehhhh sorry but i don't give my number out. I get too much crap so i just dont give it out.
Re: Who Has Hotspot For Who Or Who Do You Think You Want To Date? by Freewilly(f): 5:17am On Sep 27, 2006
You'll never get any crap from me I promise. I'm very straight forword with my relationships
Re: Who Has Hotspot For Who Or Who Do You Think You Want To Date? by kennyuche(m): 8:44am On Sep 27, 2006
.@iice, r u realy 61?
Re: Who Has Hotspot For Who Or Who Do You Think You Want To Date? by iice(f): 8:47am On Sep 27, 2006
Why? Can't i be fly and cool at 61?
Re: Who Has Hotspot For Who Or Who Do You Think You Want To Date? by segun111(m): 4:29am On Sep 28, 2006
@iice, actually since I wrote that about kiki she hasn't posted anything here any longer, I hope I didn't offend her ooo, this is just a virtual pc, I wish I didn't run her away. I like the way she respond to my post period. Please no vex ooo.
Re: Who Has Hotspot For Who Or Who Do You Think You Want To Date? by kiki(f): 4:38am On Sep 28, 2006
segun111:

@iice, actually since I wrote that about kiki she hasn't posted anything here any longer, I hope I didn't offend her ooo, this is just a virtual pc, I wish I didn't run her away. I like the way she respond to my post period. Please no vex ooo.

y would iu be mad at u over somtin like that and when i first saw this topic nobody wrote nothin yet so i was thinkin about wat to write i just saw it again and i just read wat u wrote and now cos of wat u wrote i got a swollen head tongue
Re: Who Has Hotspot For Who Or Who Do You Think You Want To Date? by segun111(m): 5:13am On Sep 28, 2006
Please no swollen head oooo. Glad to see your reply, how you dey sha, I am fine today but Oyinbo people want to kill me.
Re: Who Has Hotspot For Who Or Who Do You Think You Want To Date? by Saddam: 12:54am On Sep 29, 2006
Aloib

HopeĀ  the heavy storm that blew in manila today didnt carry u away.

Though I intend knowing if u where among those people that seeking shelter under the fallen trees,
Re: Who Has Hotspot For Who Or Who Do You Think You Want To Date? by jammin(m): 1:26am On Sep 29, 2006
HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HEHEHEHEH HEHEHEHEHEHE HA HA HA AH HA AH HA HA AH HAH

HAHAHAH HAHAHAHA AHAHAH HAHAHAH HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I'VE GOTTEN BORED NOW SO I'VE STOP POSTING. HAHAHAH HAHAHAH HAHAHAHA

JAH!!!!!! RASTAFARI!!!!! BABYLON HAFFI BURN!
Re: Who Has Hotspot For Who Or Who Do You Think You Want To Date? by acidrop(f): 8:05am On Sep 30, 2006
dont know much guys, in here 2 fall 4, anywyaz, wen i find 1, i will keep u informed wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Revenge Of The Ex / Do Nigerian Women Find Nigerian Men To Be Ugly? / My Ex, Is My Secretary:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.