Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,761 members, 7,813,521 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu (33492 Views)

BIAFRA: I’m Doing Same Thing Ojukwu Did, I Deserve Respect – Ngige / Biafra: I’m Doing What Ojukwu Taught Ndigbo, I Deserve Respect – Ngige / ‘I Prayed Hard For God To Make Me President, See What I’m Facing Now’ – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu by ModiKen(m): 11:45am On Jul 16, 2015
keyzid:
GCFR Muhammadu Buhari is a joker. Dele momodu, will you stop the lies too? If the president knows what he is doing, hos top priority since assumming office should be checking and finding solution to tge insecurity pdoblem we are having at the top notch. BH keeps bombing and killing people for fun sake and NA couldnt record even 10percebt victory since May29. That man, The president doesnt know what he is doing. He thinks its untill he goes to America he can make things cones normal. What a shame. We will all see where this ends.

And to any of those gullible buhari fan, quote me and i will assume your brain is just as depleted as your leader, BUHARI.

U havent proferred a single solution if PMB is as u say "a joker".

What wld u have us do? Recall the clueless President Jonathan who was thr for six years while Boko Haram was placing their flags on captured territories only to wake up six weeks to the election when it became clear Buhari was going to take him to the cleaners.

U need better slap to wipe that tribalistic and sentimental fog that has blinded ur eyes and clouded ur mind; preventing u from accepting the fact that Buhari wld be there for the nxt 8 years.

BTW, if u are pro-Biafran, I feel sorry for u.

Biafra won't be established because Nnamdi Kalu is a coward hidding behind a radio. If he is bold enuf let him declare the independence of Biafra today, so we Nigerias cld show him our full military strength (dnt ask me abt Boko Haram cod GEJ lead us to this situation PMB is in today)

I'm a Niger Deltan, we wld never be part of any Biafran set up cos d marginalization we suffer today wld be tripled if we become part of Biafra.

Just as u guys say u have nothing in common with the Northerns to remain in Nigeria with them, so do we Niger Deltans have nothing in common with Igbos to join u in ur struggle; not food, dressing or language. Asari Dokubo is just a noisemaker; he doesnt speak for us Niger Deltans.

If u guys put ur hope that we wld join u, trust me, the Niger Delta wld betray u guys. Port Harcourt ain't going no where.

My final opinion is: It is either every region of the country goes its seperate way if any seccession deal wld be struck with Biafra or we remain together as Nigeria.

It is either I'm in a united Nigeria or we Niger Deltans have our own country: The United Republic of the Niger Delta.

Shikena!

N.B: If u are not pro-Biafran don't take my opinion on that fraud of a struggle but if u are simply take my opinion seriously because it is what we Niger Deltans believe and hw we see the whole "Biafran struggle".
Re: I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu by bigass123(m): 11:46am On Jul 16, 2015
No be only HIT GROUND RUNNING.. na hit ground trekking.
When will Nigerians learn to be patient, this man came into power and told the world there's no fund to operate. He also said there was so much decay in the system and that a lot of in cleaning has to be done. Just a few weeks old and you guys are already wailing.
If he easy why una papa no contest, some people just open their mouth and spit poo. undecided

chymystique:
Dele is just about his stomach. All these just to get a juicy appointment frm the govt or be in PMB's good book.
That doesnt change the fact that this govt is stagnant in almost all sectors. No single project has been flagged off. Nothing has moved not even a sneeze.
you better tell him the truth to hit the ground running Mr. Dele and Stop coating it with silly tales.. This govt and Snail I dont know which slow pass¿ huh
Re: I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu by kahara(m): 11:56am On Jul 16, 2015
ladkud:

I agree with you and I believe everyone reading this too will believe the same. The hardest war to fight is asymmetric war which different from conventional war no force u repeat no force can boast of winning it. Even the elite America Army can't boast. Had it been the insurgents didn't use the tactics hiding behind the human shield, it will only take two jet fighter to level down the insurgent hideout. Now with all this what do you think can be the approach tactics that can be use, else many Soldiers and Civilians will die.

Thank u. You must agree wt me dat d greatest means uses by BH to inflict greatest harm is tru suicide bombings. A critical situation requires a critical measure. Boko haram is now critical therefore requiring a drastic measure. Elsewhere i hav said it n i will say it again that the surest way to curb indiscriminate bombings by BH is to enforce a new dressing code across d North. The traditional Hausa/Fulani wears help d terrorists in concealing dia weapons. Nobody can wear a t-shirt or polo shirt n conceal IED in it. It's hard if not impossible. So my suggestn is fr PMB to ban certain type of wears to curb suicide bombing in d streets while d security forces concentrate on dislodging dem out of dia hideouts.
Re: I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu by brirold(m): 12:15pm On Jul 16, 2015
We are watching den.

Tired of asking pple around to take photos of you. Want to take group photos with no member excluded. Den u need a Monopod Selfie Stick..

Also,

Want to transfer files from between ur Smartphones/Tablets/Computers with ease (Plug and play, no cable required). Den u need OTG Flash Drive for Smartphones/Tablets/Computers

Also,
Working late at night on ur laptops and finding it difficult to see ur keyboard very well or need a quick reading lamp to use on ur power bank... Den u need 'Mini Light for laptops and powerbank'

For more information... Pls check my signature/profile.
Re: I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu by youngmilla10(m): 12:26pm On Jul 16, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]I hope you do sir
Re: I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu by beloveddan: 12:45pm On Jul 16, 2015
"And I know he reads voraciously "and that was one of reasons he was able to invite me because I wrote what I called a desperate memo to President Buhari.

Mr Deleted Monody, this particular sentence got me laughing. I could make a million inferences from it. I know however, that PMB does not read. If he does, he only checks comments on social media. When we see and hear a voracious reader, we will know!
Re: I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu by beloveddan: 12:50pm On Jul 16, 2015
“And I know he reads voraciously and that was one of reasons he was able to invite me because I wrote what I called a desperate memo to President Buhari.

When we see and hear a voracious reader, we will know
Re: I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 16, 2015
Mogidi:
We all wish Buhari knew what he was doing but the reality says otherwise.
If Buhari knows what he's doing then Nigeria is in a very serious problem
Re: I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu by Mogidi: 1:22pm On Jul 16, 2015
barcanista:
If Buhari knows what he's doing then Nigeria is in a very serious problem

No kill porsin wiff laff abeg grin grin grin grin
Re: I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 16, 2015
Mogidi:

No kill porsin wiff laff abeg grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu by ladkud(m): 1:42pm On Jul 16, 2015
kahara:

Thank u. You must agree wt me dat d greatest means uses by BH to inflict greatest harm is tru suicide bombings. A critical situation requires a critical measure. Boko haram is now critical therefore requiring a drastic measure. Elsewhere i hav said it n i will say it again that the surest way to curb indiscriminate bombings by BH is to enforce a new dressing code across d North. The traditional Hausa/Fulani wears help d terrorists in concealing dia weapons. Nobody can wear a t-shirt or polo shirt n conceal IED in it. It's hard if not impossible. So my suggestn is fr PMB to ban certain type of wears to curb suicide bombing in d streets while d security forces concentrate on dislodging dem out of dia hideouts.
You have been bias! I thought you will have reasonable suggestion but am disappointed. "drastic measure" indeed, so are telling me that should enforce a new dressing code in the North without considering the Tradition, Culture and even the Religion of the people in the North. That cant be possible here in Nigeria particularly the most Islamic religious north. You are telling me that the skin of a goat should shed alive in which it has been living with for more than 100yrs even before the advent for this so called BH. mehnn that will lead to a disaster. Even when America Forces is fighting in Afghanistan and the Taliban result in using this mean, America or Afghanistan government didn't enforce anything like. There should be some other way. telling north people to do away with Agbada, Babanriga, Hijab e.t.c lolz it is unfeasible.

1 Like

Re: I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 16, 2015
midolian:
I keep loving this man by the minute. If we have some1 like baba to rule this nation for just 12yrs, the USA will be running to us for help. My fear is 'who will take over from Buhari when the time comes?' Its very difficult to repair a wrecked ship(Nigeria) as Baba is tryin to do.. And very easy to wreck it again as GEJ did. I pray we don't get another "GEJ" to continue from whereva he stops.

Haters will only hate until they begin to hate themselves for hating who they should have loved.
Fashola can deal with your fears.
Re: I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 16, 2015
chymystique:
Dele is just about his stomach. All these just to get a juicy appointment frm the govt or be in PMB's good book.
That doesnt change the fact that this govt is stagnant in almost all sectors. No single project has been flagged off. Nothing has moved not even a sneeze.
you better tell him the truth to hit the ground running Mr. Dele and Stop coating it with silly tales.. This govt and Snail I dont know which slow pass¿ huh
Lol. Liar!
Re: I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 16, 2015
stanech:
Even a mad man believes he knows what he's doing.
You are the mad man in this case. You don't know what you are saying.
Re: I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 16, 2015
stanech:
Even a mad man believes he knows what he's doing.
Re: I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu by wagazala: 1:53pm On Jul 16, 2015
cold:
Buhari is acting like a typical Nigerian. When you point out his failings,rather than admit he has erred he'll scream 'i know what i'm doing' 'are you trying to teach me my job?' Sir,you have no idea what you're doing. Pre election you vowed to crush boko haram within months. And bring back the Chibok girls i might add. You recanted the latter and so far close to 700 dead in your first few weeks in office without any commensurate success by the military since you assumed office.
Who ever said progress was a slow process must have been talking about you.

Progress is indeed a slow process. Also @ the bolded, its not been years since he was sworn in. You guys should take a chill pill, criticize constructively, not for want of just having something to say.
Re: I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu by zomby(m): 1:56pm On Jul 16, 2015
Nigeria is currently on her knees today because of the carelessness of PDP heartless leaders. It will simply take time and a very strong sensible leader to get this country back on track.

Anyone that tries to judge the performance of president Buhari in less than a year in office is a brainless blo0dy f00l. This individual shouldn't be entertained under all circumstances.

I am 1000000000% behind president Buhari...He has all it takes to get us back on track, with time Nigerian will begin to realize his abilities and his unique leadership skills.
Today our country and people are getting respect all around the world, not because of Jonathan or his failed administration, but simply because Nigerians have finally elected a man of integrity, a disciplined individual and a true leader.

President Buhari aka SUPERMAN
Re: I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu by stanech: 1:58pm On Jul 16, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Replying a mad man makes your own case worse Mr man.
Re: I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 16, 2015
brirold:
We are watching den.

Tired of asking pple around to take photos of you. Want to take group photos with no member excluded. Den u need a Monopod Selfie Stick..

Also,

Want to transfer files from between ur Smartphones/Tablets/Computers with ease (Plug and play, no cable required). Den u need OTG Flash Drive for Smartphones/Tablets/Computers

Also,
Working late at night on ur laptops and finding it difficult to see ur keyboard very well or need a quick reading lamp to use on ur power bank... Den u need 'Mini Light for laptops and powerbank'

For more information... Pls check my signature/profile.

See another wailer spitting venom about what He doesn't even have an idea of. Really? PMB asking 'em to take picture of him ? Omg! this guy graduated a first class student from the university of Ignorance, Faculty of the stupid Department of the incurably foolish.lol, no vex if it doesn't have anything to do wt d president.
Re: I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 16, 2015
stanech:

Replying a mad man makes your own case worse Mr man.
Replying a man worse than a mad man makes your case pathetically incurable.
Re: I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu by stanech: 2:16pm On Jul 16, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Replying a man worse than a mad man makes your case pathetically incurable.

Replying a man worse than a mad man makes ur case worse than his

Wow it must have pained you to know your dullard actually does not know what he is doing .

I understand your frustration just let it go buzo
Re: I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu by InvertedHammer: 2:20pm On Jul 16, 2015
/
PMB has not appointed his ministers. Yet things seem to be working well without them.

How useful are the ministers?

I think the Nigeria Senate should be disbanded. They serve no purpose.

Things must change.
\

1 Like

Re: I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu by nairamaniac: 2:46pm On Jul 16, 2015
Golovic:
What of women like Diezanni and Okonko-Iweala? Anyways, generally speaking women are more moral than men smiley
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/9206176/Women-are-more-moral-than-men-survey-says.html
women may be more moral when it comes to domestic issues and marital-faithfulness. but women lack discipline&morals when you give them money&power. As they naturally more emotional, which leads to pettyness, to vindictiveness. Money fuels power. Hence when they get up there, they need all the money in the world to exhibit all the habits I mentioned. Men on the other hand do not get intoxicated with sudden power entrusted in them as much as women.
Re: I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu by Abdulhakeem7(m): 2:55pm On Jul 16, 2015
keyzid:
GCFR Muhammadu Buhari is a joker. Dele momodu, will you stop the lies too? If the president knows what he is doing, hos top priority since assumming office should be checking and finding solution to tge insecurity pdoblem we are having at the top notch. BH keeps bombing and killing people for fun sake and NA couldnt record even 10percebt victory since May29. That man, The president doesnt know what he is doing. He thinks its untill he goes to America he can make things cones normal. What a shame. We will all see where this ends.

And to any of those gullible buhari fan, quote me and i will assume your brain is just as depleted as your leader, BUHARI.
Oniranu....ur brain is not only depleted but ur it's also chemically imbalance
Re: I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu by henryhemon(m): 4:03pm On Jul 16, 2015
keyzid:

He has done better than your useless gej n useless father,mumu.
Re: I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu by jwils(m): 4:13pm On Jul 16, 2015
adeyemi2015:
Some TANOIDS are like..... Though Buhari is the right choice for this Country at the moment, but he must fail at all cost!
Ask them why they want him to fail and they will start ranting as follows;
Because our Brother also failed
Because we want total control of your Oyel
Because Nigerians hate us and we want our Biafra Nation
Becaue we are tired of Nigeria, hence we want a Lower Niger Nation

Seems they are confused..... they want Biafra and Lower Niger at the same time?
They've not agreed on what they want, yet they are expecting Baba to pay attention to their wailing?
Baba forgives them because they know not what they are doing!
for God sake how can BUHARI be the right choice for this country at the moment, bros why now?
Re: I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu by KennyMKO: 4:32pm On Jul 16, 2015
No Leader gets to power unless it's been destined. Everyone is a Nigerian and wants a better Nigeria. Let's all support any Government in power in our own small way and shun hate politics and destructive criticism. One Nigeria! God bless Nigeria and Nigerians !!! Amen.
Re: I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu by kahara(m): 7:37pm On Jul 16, 2015
[/quote]
ladkud:

You have been bias! I thought you will have reasonable suggestion but am disappointed. "drastic measure" indeed, so are telling me that should enforce a new dressing code in the North without considering the Tradition, Culture and even the Religion of the people in the North. That cant be possible here in Nigeria particularly the most Islamic religious north. You are telling me that the skin of a goat should shed alive in which it has been living with for more than 100yrs even before the advent for this so called BH. mehnn that will lead to a disaster. Even when America Forces is fighting in Afghanistan and the Taliban result in using this mean, America or Afghanistan government didn't enforce anything like. There should be some other way. telling north people to do away with Agbada, Babanriga, Hijab e.t.c lolz it is unfeasible.

Thank u. I am enjoying ur argument. But btwin legalization of gayism n enforcement of temporary dress code wch do u think will attract popular n serious condemnation by d people? Do ur culture n religion accommodate gayism? Why do u think it is a cultural n religious offence to legaliZe gayism in Nigeria?
Re: I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 16, 2015
stanech:

Replying a man worse than a mad man makes ur case worse than his

Wow it must have pained you to know your dullard actually does not know what he is doing .

I understand your frustration just let it go buzo

Pain? Who? Me? Am a winner and you're the loser that is still seething in hate.
Now, because you're so ignorant ( a very grand disease), your gibberish and nonsensical outburst. I understand how it feels when you fail but you just gatu adjust. You can't continue to hurt yourself bin.go! It's stupid!!
Re: I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu by ladkud(m): 8:46pm On Jul 16, 2015
kahara:

Thank u. I am enjoying ur argument. But btwin legalization of gayism n enforcement of temporary dress code wch do u think will attract popular n serious condemnation by d people? Do ur culture n religion accommodate gayism? Why do u think it is a cultural n religious offence to legaliZe gayism in Nigeria?

Islam didn't allow gay and as well as I didn't condone it either. The western country too know Nigeria is steadfast to their religion doctrine whether Islam or Christianity. With thorough persuasion I believe America and its Zionist entity will understand. Buhari is from North there is no way he will legalize gay marriage. I believe is not just Buhari that will Legalize gay marriage it must pass through House of assembly the people's representative and it will still end the same way.

1 Like

Re: I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu by stanech: 8:53pm On Jul 16, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Pain? Who? Me? Am a winner and you're the loser that is still seething in hate.
Now, because you're so ignorant ( a very grand disease), your gibberish and nonsensical outburst. I understand how it feels when you fail but you just gatu adjust. You can't continue to hurt yourself bin.go! It's stupid!!

E still dey pain am!!

U nEed to chill b4 ur case goes from bad to worse.

I think you need to be in a mobile psyche ward so that can get the treatment you need. You are no longer normal at all.
Idiot..
Re: I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 16, 2015
stanech:

E still dey pain am!!

U nEed to chill b4 ur case goes from bad to worse.

I think you need to be in a mobile psyche ward so that can get the treatment you need. You are no longer normal at all.
Idiot..
Lool! I expected just this! Rants rants rants omg!! What else does a loser do than to cry, blame and abuse? Its very pitiable you couldn't relate with my solemn advise for you to just let go and accept defeat. Moreover, who needs to choke on the chill pill if not you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Beat Damisa Yusuf, AIT Reporter Covering Students' Protest In Bauchi / Obasanjo Tells Buhari To Meet With Nnamdi Kanu / Senate Throws Out Buhari’s Electoral Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.