Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,783 members, 7,813,583 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu (33494 Views)

BIAFRA: I’m Doing Same Thing Ojukwu Did, I Deserve Respect – Ngige / Biafra: I’m Doing What Ojukwu Taught Ndigbo, I Deserve Respect – Ngige / ‘I Prayed Hard For God To Make Me President, See What I’m Facing Now’ – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu by Itulah(m): 9:20am On Jul 16, 2015
[size=25pt]No you don`t undecided[/size]

1 Like

Re: I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu by Deapexboy(m): 9:20am On Jul 16, 2015
PDP having high blood pressure on top buhari matter
Re: I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu by ladkud(m): 9:21am On Jul 16, 2015
kahara:
Mr. President Sir,i am glad u okeyed what we the honourable opposition critics are doing on Nland tryin to put u on ur toes n showing u d road u should follow. Sir for ur information, some APC sheep here no deh let us point dem where to graze to avoid destruction of agricultural crops.
Sir,make i tell u say d road to defeating Boko Haram must nt pass tru Washington because deh fit wash ur brain dia. The shortest road passes tru Sambisa via Bornu State.

Thank you sir, can u please give a strategy in which our military can use to enter into hostile environment (sambisa) and engage an enemy who is using innocent humans as their shield without killing the innocent lives in the cross fire. USA military can assist Nigeria Army in one way or the other. One possible way is the using US military spy and surveillance satellites that can determine the movement and activities of the insurgent.
Re: I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu by femi4: 9:21am On Jul 16, 2015
keyzid:
GCFR Muhammadu Buhari is a joker. Dele momodu, will you stop the lies too? If the president knows what he is doing, hos top priority since assumming office should be checking and finding solution to tge insecurity pdoblem we are having at the top notch. BH keeps bombing and killing people for fun sake and NA couldnt record even 10percebt victory since May29. That man, The president doesnt know what he is doing. He thinks its untill he goes to America he can make things cones normal. What a shame. We will all see where this ends.

And to any of those gullible buhari fan, quote me and i will assume your brain is just as depleted as your leader, BUHARI.
Re: I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 16, 2015
Abimbolaile:

Mr charlatan why is your brain this empty....i am sure you expect Buhari to perform wonders in his first three months since he is a magician...there you are counting scores that have died since he resumed office...your empty head must have lost count of the thousands that died in your hero's office......and why are you so freaked out about people quoting you?...evidence of you narrow-mindedness i presume..
who is this Bi*ch? I dunno. probably a strayed dog on the hunt for fresh d*ck to quench her insatiable sex need. Swerve abeg. undecided
Abimbolaile:

Mr charlatan why is your brain this empty....i am sure you expect Buhari to perform wonders in his first three months since he is a magician...there you are counting scores that have died since he resumed office...your empty head must have lost count of the thousands that died in your hero's office......and why are you so freaked out about people quoting you?...evidence of you narrow-mindedness i presume..
who is this Bi*ch? I dunno. probably a strayed dog on the hunt for fresh d*ck to quench her insatiable sex need. Swerve abeg.
Re: I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 9:22am On Jul 16, 2015
jeremiah92:
Bohari i trust and believe you, but you need to make this people shot up for like two years......reduce fuel price to 70 naira and give light trust me even bokoharam go clap for you if you do am......bohari my man you self reason am....the idea no make sence..?
hahahahahahahaha grin @Even BH will clap for him... But all in all, u made sense sha...

1 Like

Re: I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu by sirxbit(m): 9:24am On Jul 16, 2015
fulanimafia:

Are you afraid your silliness will be exposed?

You clearly want PMB to go after the terrorists like a crazed man with a machine gun like the inexperienced Jonathan instead of a tactical, strategic and well planned assault and final elimination of the blood suckers. The beginning of madness is doing the same thing twice and expecting a different result.

This is military experience at play. Buhari did it before when he eliminated Maitatsine in '84, and he will do it again.

Keep wailing.
u deserve a medal

1 Like

Re: I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu by Geometrix(m): 9:24am On Jul 16, 2015
fulanimafia:

@fulanimafia I think this was the same approach of gathering intelligence before crushing bokoharam that was used by the previous administration,that Nigerians(hypothetically) cried out that they were clueless.
Unless the there is a different rules in operation now,am speaking based on people that are partisan which you are among them.i know that in the intelligence community,intels are build upon,there is a likelyhood that what the out gone administration knew will be built upon in the fight against the insurgents.so my reservation was why were your ilks accusing the past administration of ineptitude?

You clearly want PMB to go after the terrorists like a crazed man with a machine gun like the inexperienced Jonathan instead of a tactical, strategic and well planned assault and final elimination of the blood suckers. The beginning of madness is doing the same thing twice and expecting a different result.

This is military experience at play. Buhari did it before when he eliminated Maitatsine in '84, and he will do it again.

Keep wailing.
Re: I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu by olusipimp(m): 9:25am On Jul 16, 2015
midolian:
don't mind that baby saTANist angry
Maybe they forgot we've not even spent one-third of four years,I wonder how many high-bp's WHO will record in naija in da nxt 1yr cos all dis wailing wailers,both old and young are abt to wail for da nxt 8gud solid yrs.....they spennt 16yrs and yet no development in naija and we jst spent less dan 3 months out of 72yrs,they're developing high bp's.............its gud to be and die an opposition...boo boo,carry go,80% of da masses are solidly behind ♈όϋ ,no Shakinng

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu by midolian(m): 9:26am On Jul 16, 2015
keyzid:

who is this Bi*ch? I dunno. probably a strayed dog on the hunt for fresh d*ck to quench her insatiable sex need. Swerve abeg. undecided
who is this Bi*ch? I dunno. probably a strayed dog on the hunt for fresh d*ck to quench her insatiable sex need. Swerve abeg.
And this ediot claims to ba a graduate from Unilorin? shocked its eida Unilorin has gone to the dogs OR we attended different unilorin. Unilorites don't reason/behave this way angry
Re: I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu by funmilade4real(m): 9:26am On Jul 16, 2015
Sai Buhari
Re: I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu by tete7000(m): 9:28am On Jul 16, 2015
midolian:
I keep loving this man by the minute. If we have some1 like baba to rule this nation for just 12yrs, the USA will be running to us for help. My fear is 'who will take over from Buhari when the time comes?' Its very difficult to repair a wrecked ship(Nigeria) as Baba is tryin to do.. And very easy to wreck it again as GEJ did. I pray we don't get another "GEJ" to continue from whereva he stops.

Haters will only hate until they begin to hate themselves for hating who they should have loved.

Let the man finish his time before you asses whether he has passed or failed. What you are doing is pure sycophancy. If you are christian, you will know the scripture says the end of a thing is better than the beginning thereof. A common proverb also says you don't judge a book by its cover - Read it to the last before making a commendation or a condemnation. I am not insinuating the man will fail o and I commend his willingness to take criticism but if he is surrounded by people like you he is more likely to fail than succeed. To start saying a man who has barely spend a 100 days in office deserves 12yrs and to start imagining how irreplaceable he will be after he is gone is nothing but pure sycophancy at its peak. Pray always for him to succeed first then it won't be difficult to sell him to people for another term. To say he is irreplaceable in a country of 120millions people is tantamount to saying he is a god, some people told Obasanjo the same things a few years back but Nigeria is still here without the Obasanjo. Let stop deceiving people, no one is irreplaceable.

2 Likes

Re: I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu by Geometrix(m): 9:31am On Jul 16, 2015
The question now is how long will it take President Buhari's administration to gather all he needs to execute the war.if there are no sabotages,I think it should not be that long based on the intels on ground already.
Re: I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu by Abimbolaile(f): 9:34am On Jul 16, 2015
keyzid:

Thank your stars am in a good mood this morning.....and its so glaring you are an uncommon fool even though your brain didnt see the cogent issues raised...keep up your stupidity...you still had to quote me twice to get my attention..i am sorry for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu by midolian(m): 9:37am On Jul 16, 2015
tete7000:

Let the man finish his time before you asses whether he has passed or failed. What you are doing is pure sycophancy. If you are christian, you will know the scripture says the end of a thing is better than the beginning thereof. A common proverb also says you don't judge a book by its cover - Read it to the last before making a commendation or a condemnation. I am not insinuating the man will fail o and I commend his willingness to take criticism but if he is surrounded by people like you he is more likely to fail than succeed. To start saying a man who has barely spend a 100 days in office deserves 12yrs and to start imagining how irreplaceable he will be after he is gone is nothing but pure sycophancy at its peak. Pray always for him to succeed first then it won't be difficult to sell him to people for another term. To say he is irreplaceable in a country of 120millions people is tantamount to saying he is a god, some people told Obasanjo the same things a few years back but Nigeria is still here without the Obasanjo. Let stop deceiving people, no one is irreplaceable.
I don't know about yours buh my mum is irreplaceable.

Calm d fvck down, mr man. This is Nigeria. You and I know this is the first time we ll be having the will of the pple prevail after election. We don't know tomorrow. I am not saying Buhari is not replaceable. I only raised my 'fear'. Most of the powerful men(with higher possibilities of contesting for president in the 4thcoming elections) in Nigeria are very corrupt and care less about the poor. Who knows who the next president ll be.
Re: I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:38am On Jul 16, 2015
Thank goodness we have a President that reads voraciously.
Re: I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu by benjsniper33: 9:46am On Jul 16, 2015
fulanimafia:

Keep wailing.
Yes and He also killed Biafrans in Nsukka, owerri,Aba and Calabar and if necessary he will do it again grin

CATOYA !!! gringrin
Re: I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu by taymiitope: 9:48am On Jul 16, 2015
fulanimafia:

Keep wailing.
This is terrorism it must be tackled with experience, check out how long it took United state to eliminate Osama Bin Laden. So it not time to blame President Buhari all we need is to keep praying for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu by tete7000(m): 9:50am On Jul 16, 2015
midolian:

Calm d fvck down, mr man. This is Nigeria. You and I know this is the first time we ll be having the will of the pple prevail after election. We don't know tomorrow. I am not saying Buhari is not replaceable. I only raised my 'fear'. Most of the powerful men(with higher possibilities of contesting for president in the 4thcoming elections) in Nigeria are very corrupt and care less about the poor. Who knows who the next president ll be.

Note the bolded and be mindful of your use of words, it speaks a lot about you especially when you are engaged in moral discussion. As per your fear, pray for Nigeria and leave the future to God if you believe He exists. Like God told Elijah there are more than 7000 men and women in Nigeria who have not bowed their heads to baal - 1kings 19:18.
Re: I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu by tete7000(m): 9:50am On Jul 16, 2015
midolian:

Note the bolded and be mindful of your use of words, it speaks a lot about you especially when you are engaged in moral discussion. As per your fear, pray for Nigeria and leave the future to God if you believe He exists. Like God told Elijah there are more than 7000 men and women in Nigeria who have not bowed their heads to baal - 1kings 19:18.
Re: I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu by benjsniper33: 9:50am On Jul 16, 2015
keyzid:
GCFR Muhammadu Buhari is a joker. Dele momodu, will you stop the lies too? If the president knows what he is doing, hos top priority since assumming office should be checking and finding solution to tge insecurity pdoblem we are having at the top notch. BH keeps bombing and killing people for fun sake and NA couldnt record even 10percebt victory since May29. That man, The president doesnt know what he is doing. He thinks its untill he goes to America he can make things cones normal. What a shame. We will all see where this ends.

And to any of those gullible buhari fan, quote me and i will assume your brain is just as depleted as your leader, BUHARI.

Another Wasted sperm again.
Well I understand some men's sperm lack the element for brain production.

Erm...it is allowed, we have no choice.Killing of sensible men is murder, killing of senseless men is also murder.

1 Like

Re: I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu by refreshrate: 9:51am On Jul 16, 2015
merbenko:
I need him to go to the battle ground as he promise during his campaign. 1984 insurgent is quite different with 2015 Terrorist Bokoharam. Bros wake up. People make critics just for the government to add more effort, Buhari is taking things lightly. Maitatsine are not of Dangerous like Bokoharam believe it or not. I don't think making reference with maitatsine justify this criticism

You havent even begun to scratch the surface of how sentiments becloud the reasoning of alot of people around you.
Maybe its the air around where they live or something...but trust me you havent begun.
Re: I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu by midolian(m): 9:52am On Jul 16, 2015
tete7000:

sorry about that. Mistook u for one of those annoying TANoids on this forum. Now I know better. Well, I am a muslim and I believe in the existence of God. Got d message. Thanks
Re: I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 16, 2015
fulanimafia:

Keep wailing.

wait oo, u mean Maitatsine whey hold cutlass over 30 years ago?
Re: I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu by Skoopy(m): 9:53am On Jul 16, 2015
Quote:
"I said, ‘So, when you talk about corruption, the needs of women are not as big as that of men,’ and he said that was a very interesting theory
.”

Fallacious!

Case study; Diezani Allison.
Re: I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu by refreshrate: 9:55am On Jul 16, 2015
tete7000:

I dey go house go pray, no need to work again na only pray i need pray to solve all my problems and pay my bills.

Oh i forgot my name no be Elijah o

Nigerians!
Re: I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu by DMerciful(m): 9:56am On Jul 16, 2015
Buhari is so good that given 12yrs America will be running to us for help.....what a f0ol you are! You know nothing!
midolian:
I keep loving this man by the minute. If we have some1 like baba to rule this nation for just 12yrs, the USA will be running to us for help. My fear is 'who will take over from Buhari when the time comes?' Its very difficult to repair a wrecked ship(Nigeria) as Baba is tryin to do.. And very easy to wreck it again as GEJ did. I pray we don't get another "GEJ" to continue from whereva he stops.

Haters will only hate until they begin to hate themselves for hating who they should have loved.
Re: I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 16, 2015
refreshrate:

How in God's name does that possibly happen? Stop allowing sentiments cloud your reasoning nau, ees not good.
What!?
Maybe you are read in a haste or confused...
Go back and read over again and you'll comprehend my comment.
Re: I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 16, 2015
Geometrix:
The question now is how long will it take President Buhari's administration to gather all he needs to execute the war.if there are no sabotages,I think it should not be that long based on the intels on ground already.

which Intel
Re: I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 16, 2015
Abimbolaile:

Thank your stars am in a good mood this morning.....and its so glaring you are an uncommon fool even though your brain didnt see the cogent issues raised...keep up your stupidity...you still had to quote me twice to get my attention..i am sorry for you.
Beast looking fool.
Re: I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu by princejenks(m): 10:00am On Jul 16, 2015
Grandpa should realise good intentions are just not enough for a country like nigeria but clearly thought out workable plans to savage things is what the people need. Btw,seems a momodu needs favors from this govt the way he talks from both sides of the mouth

1 Like

Re: I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu by tete7000(m): 10:00am On Jul 16, 2015
refreshrate:

I dey go house go pray, no need to work again na only pray i need pray to solve all my problems and pay my bills.

Oh i forgot my name no be Elijah o

Nigerians!

Whether you believe it or not, God exists and interferes in the affairs of men. I work hard but pray at the same time for faith without work even the scripture says it (faith) is dead.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fashola And Sanwo-olu Commissions Power Project In Lagos State. PICTURES. / 1,000 Herd Of Cattle Invade Osun, Motorist, Shop Owners Flee On Seeing Herdsmen / Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.