Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,752 members, 7,813,478 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu (33490 Views)

BIAFRA: I’m Doing Same Thing Ojukwu Did, I Deserve Respect – Ngige / Biafra: I’m Doing What Ojukwu Taught Ndigbo, I Deserve Respect – Ngige / ‘I Prayed Hard For God To Make Me President, See What I’m Facing Now’ – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu by stanech: 6:17am On Jul 17, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Pain? Who? Me? Am a winner and you're the loser that is still seething in hate.
Now, because you're so ignorant ( a very grand disease), your gibberish and nonsensical outburst. I understand how it feels when you fail but you just gatu adjust. You can't continue to hurt yourself bin.go! It's stupid!!

Yes it has to pain you for you to reply me with much hatred when I didn't even add your Name on my post.

Trust me I don't have any reason to hurt myself mr. I am just a concerned nigerian and I am only expressing my opinion u don't have to be all worked up about it or you'll give urself a heart attack
Re: I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu by fanysteve: 7:31am On Jul 17, 2015
fulanimafia:

Are you afraid your silliness will be exposed?

You clearly want PMB to go after the terrorists like a crazed man with a machine gun like the inexperienced Jonathan instead of a tactical, strategic and well planned assault and final elimination of the blood suckers. The beginning of madness is doing the same thing twice and expecting a different result.

This is military experience at play. Buhari did it before when he eliminated Maitatsine in '84, and he will do it again.

Keep wailing.
sharap,GEJ was better in ststistics,U had better run before Boko haram bomb your HEAD and allow your body to LIVE and dance GODWIN.
Re: I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu by fanysteve: 7:40am On Jul 17, 2015
ModiKen:

U havent proferred a single solution if PMB is as u say "a joker".

What wld u have us do? Recall the clueless President Jonathan who was thr for six years while Boko Haram was placing their flags on captured territories only to wake up six weeks to the election when it became clear Buhari was going to take him to the cleaners.

U need better slap to wipe that tribalistic and sentimental fog that has blinded ur eyes and clouded ur mind; preventing u from accepting the fact that Buhari wld be there for the nxt 8 years.

BTW, if u are pro-Biafran, I feel sorry for u.

Biafra won't be established because Nnamdi Kalu is a coward hidding behind a radio. If he is bold enuf let him declare the independence of Biafra today, so we Nigerias cld show him our full military strength (dnt ask me abt Boko Haram cod GEJ lead us to this situation PMB is in today)

I'm a Niger Deltan, we wld never be part of any Biafran set up cos d marginalization we suffer today wld be tripled if we become part of Biafra.

Just as u guys say u have nothing in common with the Northerns to remain in Nigeria with them, so do we Niger Deltans have nothing in common with Igbos to join u in ur struggle; not food, dressing or language. Asari Dokubo is just a noisemaker; he doesnt speak for us Niger Deltans.

If u guys put ur hope that we wld join u, trust me, the Niger Delta wld betray u guys. Port Harcourt ain't going no where.

My final opinion is: It is either every region of the country goes its seperate way if any seccession deal wld be struck with Biafra or we remain together as Nigeria.

It is either I'm in a united Nigeria or we Niger Deltans have our own country: The United Republic of the Niger Delta.

Shikena!

N.B: If u are not pro-Biafran don't take my opinion on that fraud of a struggle but if u are simply take my opinion seriously because it is what we Niger Deltans believe and hw we see the whole "Biafran struggle".
if u are truly a Niger Deltan,I pray you live long, but if u are not as u claimed,I pray for the opposite for you,I'm begining to feel Nigerians can't do without the Igbos,maybe if they live,the Nigerian market will die,I wish the Norths too will also Live.
Re: I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu by ModiKen(m): 9:54am On Jul 17, 2015
fanysteve:
if u are truly a Niger Deltan,I pray you live long, but if u are not as u claimed,I pray for the opposite for you,I'm begining to feel Nigerians can't do without the Igbos,maybe if they live,the Nigerian market will die,I wish the Norths too will also Live.

What exactly do u mean by "if I'm truly a Niger Deltan"? Its either u re or u are not.

Are u a true Igbo?
Re: I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu by PointB: 9:59am On Jul 17, 2015
@topic,

In other words, SHUT UP Mr. Mumudu Dele! grin
Re: I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 17, 2015
stanech:

Yes it has to pain you for you to reply me with much hatred when I didn't even add your Name on my post.

Trust me I don't have any reason to hurt myself mr. I am just a concerned nigerian and I am only expressing my opinion u don't have to be all worked up about it or you'll give urself a heart attack

Lol. I dint know you don't have the appetite for humor. Lol, hate? Nah, I don't even know you. You don't really have to take online stuffs like this to heart. Have fun next time dude.
Re: I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu by stanech: 6:48pm On Jul 17, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Lol. I dint know you don't have the appetite for humor. Lol, hate? Nah, I don't even know you. You don't really have to take online stuffs like this to heart. Have fun next time dude.

Same here bro. Just having fun. These politician are all the same they don't even care about the ordinary man..

So peace out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fayose Hangs Out With Market Women In Ekiti (Photos) / Why APC Lost In Rivers / Igbo Youths Declare Intention To Commence Cattle Rearing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.