Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu (33495 Views)

BIAFRA: I’m Doing Same Thing Ojukwu Did, I Deserve Respect – Ngige / Biafra: I’m Doing What Ojukwu Taught Ndigbo, I Deserve Respect – Ngige / ‘I Prayed Hard For God To Make Me President, See What I’m Facing Now’ – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu by eedriyz(m): 10:01am On Jul 16, 2015
The concept of women having the chance of not being very corrupt sounds like crap and that's why baba laughed that much... He was just remembering Diezeani and the laugh kept tripling up to that stage where he almost choked
Re: I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu by tete7000(m): 10:02am On Jul 16, 2015
midolian:
sorry about that. Mistook u for one of those annoying TANoids on this forum. Now I know better. Well, I am a muslim and I believe in the existence of God. Got d message. Thanks

You welcome. Let always irrespective of our faith always pray for our nation and particularly for our leaders. May God guide them right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 16, 2015
yes buhari u know what ur doing.

Ur allowing book haram to attack n kill Christians in the northern part of the country.

But don't worry, wen u carry ur killings to the SS n SE, we will resist u.
Re: I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu by kaima1984(f): 10:03am On Jul 16, 2015
fulanimafia:
The fact that PMB called one of his vocal supporters turned critic to re-assure him of his commitment to deliver as he promised, means a lot to all his other supporters are now confident that Buhari cares about our desire for a greater Nigeria.

Baba go steady.... Nigerians are behind you, all 70% of us (and counting).
U are behind him nt Nigerians, speak f ur self alone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu by sukkot: 10:05am On Jul 16, 2015
dele momodu that heavily features corrupt people spending money in ovation is advising the president against corruption shocked

3 Likes

Re: I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu by midolian(m): 10:07am On Jul 16, 2015
DMerciful:
Buhari is so good that given 12yrs America will be running to us for help.....what a f0ol you are! You know nothing!
Go for literature class to know what I mean. Dunce! smiley
Re: I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu by iswallker(m): 10:09am On Jul 16, 2015
midolian:
Prominent magazine publisher and former presidential aspirant, Dele Momodu, was at the State House, Abuja, on Wednesday for talks with President Muhammadu Buhari, and explained his recent outburst against the President’s style of governance.

A strong supporter of Buhari during the presidential campaigns, Momodu recently wrote a widely publicized, scathing criticism of the President’s actions and inaction since assuming office.

Emerging from the meeting with the President, Momodu told journalists that Buhari invited him for a chat and expressed appreciation of the roles of writers, columnists and journalists like him in society.

On his criticism of Buhari as being too slow since assuming office, the publisher of Ovation magazine said: “You know on social media, people can post anything.

“I actually wrote him a memo and one of the things I told him was that the job of a columnist is that of an adviser who is not paid.

“In fact, journalists do more work than those paid to advise the President, and that it is good to listen.

“And I know he reads voraciously and that was one of reasons he was able to invite me because I wrote what I called a desperate memo to President Buhari.

“Of course, people slanted it, some people said maybe we are no longer supporting him and all that, but if you like someone you must be able to tell him the truth at all times.

“What I have realised in so many years of interacting with people in government is that once you get to power, people stop telling you the truth, they tell you only what they think you want to hear.

“And I’m happy he said we should argue with him, tell him the truth, if things are going wrong and we should not be afraid of telling the truth.

“And for a man who has been maligned for so many years that he doesn’t like the press, it is a welcome development that he is able to reach out to members of Fourth Estate.”

The President responded that he was sure of what he was doing, said Momodu, who said Buhari encouraged him to continue to constructively argue with the powers that be and point out any wrongdoings to him.

According to Momodu: “We discussed different issues affecting our country and I gave him my own idea as a publisher, journalist, a columnist and the way forward for Nigeria.

“We spoke about security and the efforts he is making; we spoke about anti-corruption crusade and I must say, today, he reassured me that not only does he know what he is doing, he is determined to make Nigeria work.”

He said the President laughed and found his theory interesting when he called for having more women in government as part of efforts to fight corruption.

“I said women must be involved in the governance of Nigeria, and he looked at me. I said, ‘Sir, women cannot marry two husbands but a man can have four wives and 10 concubines.’ He laughed so much and almost choked.

“I said, ‘So, when you talk about corruption, the needs of women are not as big as that of men,’ and he said that was a very interesting theory.”

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2015/07/know-im-buhari-tells-critic-dele-momodu/

how about the senator from anambra with bullet proof cars...stella..

her type can steal nigeria blind...
Re: I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu by kaima1984(f): 10:10am On Jul 16, 2015
midolian:
you are just an uncommon f00l.

.. who cares about ya bigoted assumption? I wonder why some of you fear bn quoted than death. Nairaland should have been for pple above 18.

why calling him fool?can't u state ur opinion without abusing him?wat message did u pass across t him right now,am asking u dat is more dan18+,ur write up shows u are under 18 too,dnt u think so?kettle calling pot black

1 Like

Re: I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu by refreshrate: 10:10am On Jul 16, 2015
tete7000:

Whether you believe it or not, God exists and interferes in the affairs of men. I work hard but pray at the same time for faith without work even the scripture says it (faith) is dead.

Dude dont get it twisted, i in no way told you i never believed in God. What i tried to tell you i dont believe in, is sitting down praying and thinking things would be done without lifting a finger.

Work
Pray
God go elp you.
Re: I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu by joseph1832(m): 10:13am On Jul 16, 2015
anonimi:

Buhari recommended already, not so

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2187924_109594257360386431786094855946062713643445n1_jpeg55bd38bf3a3f99bb50f7d7b4bab1597b
I see you're back from oblivion. The amnesty PMB recommended was first recommended by the Sultan of Sokoto, and it was backed by most northern elite, so why didn't you quote the Sultan instead of showing newspaper clippings eh?.
Re: I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu by midolian(m): 10:14am On Jul 16, 2015
kaima1984:
why calling him fool?can't u state ur opinion without abusing him?wat message did u pass across t him right now,am asking u dat is more dan18+,ur write up shows u are under 18 too,dnt u think so?kettle calling pot black
you shld hav read the emboldened part of his comment b4 meddling in an issue that concerns u not. Frustrated bigot!
Re: I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu by 989900: 10:14am On Jul 16, 2015
“I said women must be involved in the governance of Nigeria, and he looked at me. I said, ‘Sir, women cannot marry two husbands but a man can have four wives and 10 concubines.’ He laughed so much and almost choked.

“I said, ‘So, when you talk about corruption, the needs of women are not as big as that of men,’ and he said that was a very interesting theory.”

Diezani.

NOI.

Stella Oduah.

Etteh.

No thanks.
Re: I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu by anonimi: 10:14am On Jul 16, 2015
joseph1832:
I see you're back from oblivion. The amnesty PMB recommended was first recommended by the Sultan of Sokoto, and it was backed by most northern elite, so why didn't you quote the Sultan instead of showing newspaper clippings eh?.

Is this thread about Buhari or is it not?

1 Like

Re: I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu by ayusco85(m): 10:16am On Jul 16, 2015
menesheh:

Broo calm down, the machine gunman had recorded continuous success before he handed power to PMB who never wanted the military to harm his hideous fraternal brothers. People are dying like broiler and you are here giving us consoling excuses of better logistics and strategies to be employed in the future.

And when did u start giving a rats a$$ about those northerners in the north east been killed by BH? Eye service at its peak
Re: I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu by joseph1832(m): 10:18am On Jul 16, 2015
anonimi:

So? What manner of nonsense are you yapping? If its about PMB shouldn't one draw reference from other sources or quote other people?.
Re: I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu by Geometrix(m): 10:21am On Jul 16, 2015
chuna1985:

which Intel
so you believe he does not know what he is doing?lol
But seriously from Jonathan administration,my only problem is that they refused to see anything good from the former president.
Re: I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu by Blazingsun: 10:21am On Jul 16, 2015
keyzid:
GCFR Muhammadu Buhari is a joker. Dele momodu, will you stop the lies too? If the president knows what he is doing, hos top priority since assumming office should be checking and finding solution to tge insecurity pdoblem we are having at the top notch. BH keeps bombing and killing people for fun sake and NA couldnt record even 10percebt victory since May29. That man, The president doesnt know what he is doing. He thinks its untill he goes to America he can make things cones normal. What a shame. We will all see where this ends.

And to any of those gullible buhari fan, quote me and i will assume your brain is just as depleted as your leader, BUHARI.

You are not patient enough to correct typos in your post how can u be patient for the President to actualize his plans. Who gets a new job where the accounting has been distorted and fixes it in a few days. Even the big 4 cannot. Abeg drink cold water. And pray for him.
Re: I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu by DMerciful(m): 10:25am On Jul 16, 2015
There is no direct or implied meaning to foolishness! Do you think America was built in 12 years? And do you think a Dullard can smell American presidency? Its only in Nigeria almajiri can decide who is president....nonsense!
midolian:
Go for literature class to know what I mean. Dunce! smiley
Re: I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu by kahara(m): 10:27am On Jul 16, 2015
[/quote]
ladkud:

Thank you sir, can u please give a strategy in which our military can use to enter into hostile environment (sambisa) and engage an enemy who is using innocent humans as their shield without killing the innocent lives in the cross fire. USA military can assist Nigeria Army in one way or the other. One possible way is the using US military spy and surveillance satellites that can determine the movement and activities of the insurgent.

Thank u for ur submission broda. As a historian n international relations master, i am sure that no favor goes for free in the international system. When a state offers another state somthing it asks fr somthing in return. International aids are nt free. The US n leading European states hav hurriedly promised n even offered some aid to Nigeria almost immediately PMB assumed power. Guy u must hv read d thread here yesterday about how U.S.plan to persuade PMB to legalize gay marriage in xchange fr their support against Boko Haram. America does nt need our oil or money or anytin u may tink. All dey need frm u is to toe their policy line weda good or bad. My argument den is dat no amount of American or European aids to Nigeria can justify legalization of gay n lesbian bullshit in our dear country.
Re: I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu by anonimi: 10:29am On Jul 16, 2015
joseph1832:
So? What manner of nonsense are you yapping? If its about PMB shouldn't one draw reference from other sources or quote other people?.

Did anyone stop YOU from doing so?
Re: I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu by sunmike065(m): 10:29am On Jul 16, 2015
keyzid:
GCFR Muhammadu Buhari is a joker. Dele momodu, will you stop the lies too? If the president knows what he is doing, hos top priority since assumming office should be checking and finding solution to tge insecurity pdoblem we are having at the top notch. BH keeps bombing and killing people for fun sake and NA couldnt record even 10percebt victory since May29. That man, The president doesnt know what he is doing. He thinks its untill he goes to America he can make things cones normal. What a shame. We will all see where this ends.

And to any of those gullible buhari fan, quote me and i will assume your brain is just as depleted as your leader, BUHARI.

At times I just hate reading comments because most of the people commenting does not have c'mon sense...

Now tell me, if the global world comes together to fight ISIS and still they ain't defeat them up till date, if it took Jonathan regime 6 consecutive yrs to fight BH and still ain't defeat them.. so Buhari should do magic to defeat them within a month right?
Re: I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu by midolian(m): 10:30am On Jul 16, 2015
DMerciful:
There is no direct or implied meaning to foolishness! Do you think America was built in 12 years? And do you think a Dullard can smell American presidency? Its only in Nigeria almajiri can decide who is president....nonsense!
Now I know where you are coming from and where you are going. Hypocrite! The same Almajiri has bn determining the president for ages. You are just a pained ignoramus. The Almajiris and illiterates participate in voting than any other class of citizen. This u should know. U guys from the S/E and S/S just need to grow up. Dumbos
Re: I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu by guardsman: 10:30am On Jul 16, 2015
PMB should hav rebuked rather than giv any attention to Mohmodu, printer of dat over-hyped ragsheet dat symbolizes d glorification of decadence, greed & conspicuous consumption.
I read thru his article & it was so full of insincerity & double-speak. d coward couldn't even boldly take a stand but was speaking frm all sides of d mouth.
Mohmodu, d fat fool has always been & will always be nothing but an opportunist & an attention-seeker. d way he uses d unfortunate incidence of June 12 & Abiola for personal gain & glory at every small opportunity is nauseating.
Re: I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 16, 2015
Yhunoos:
Have u ever come across a wailing wailer before?

Well today is ur lucky day

Here is one...

More like unlucky day... No one ever wants to come across them.. they wail so much and so terribly angry
Re: I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu by kaima1984(f): 10:35am On Jul 16, 2015
midolian:
you shld hav read the emboldened part of his comment b4 meddling in an issue that concerns u not. Frustrated bigot!
Thoroughly i read it,d issue concerns me bc is an open topic,frustrated bigot u call me?auchhhh dearie all tru my life I have never f once b frustrated n will never b
Re: I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu by sweetgala(m): 10:35am On Jul 16, 2015
keyzid:

Last time I checked the first meetings Buhari had once he won the February elections was with the NSA and service chiefs, and when sworn into office he had a second set of meetings including directing the war office to move towards the front lines, he gave those service chiefs ample time to continue their efforts displayed during the last 4 weeks of president Jonathan, when he saw they had no passion or interest in doing their job two days ago he fired them and introduced more competent hands. What more do you require.
Re: I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu by DMerciful(m): 10:39am On Jul 16, 2015
Look at all the indices of development.... The SE and SS are miles from the North....Most of NigeriaNigeria's past leaders are from the north yet the north is in a pathetic state and you know why? Cos of praise singers like you. Look at India and Pakistan, the reason why India is miles apart is the steady democracy.If the duara dullard had not interrupted democracy in 1983, Nigeria would have progress far more than this.
midolian:
Now I know where you are coming from and where you are going. Hypocrite! The same Almajiri has bn determining the president for ages. You are just a pained ignoramus. The Almajiris and illiterates participate in voting than any other class of citizen. This u should know. U guys from the S/E and S/S just need to grow up. Dumbos
Re: I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu by joseph1832(m): 10:49am On Jul 16, 2015
anonimi:

anonimi:

Did anyone stop YOU from doing so?
Are you High?! Was the above not what you said? Or you can't even remember what you say or did not say?.

Gosh! This dude! You have such short memory.
Re: I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu by midolian(m): 10:52am On Jul 16, 2015
DMerciful:
Look at all the indices of development.... The SE and SS are miles from the North....Most of NigeriaNigeria's past leaders are from the north yet the north is in a pathetic state and you know why? Cos of praise singers like you. Look at India and Pakistan, the reason why India is miles apart is the steady democracy.If the duara dullard had not interrupted democracy in 1983, Nigeria would have progress far more than this.
ya S/S and S/E are developed, yet ya igbo brodas find it hard to stay @ home. They are as ubiquitous as the money they seek.
Re: I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu by ladkud(m): 11:17am On Jul 16, 2015
kahara:

Thank you sir, can u please give a strategy in which our military can use to enter into hostile environment (sambisa) and engage an enemy who is using innocent humans as their shield without killing the innocent lives in the cross fire. USA military can assist Nigeria Army in one way or the other. One possible way is the using US military spy and surveillance satellites that can determine the movement and activities of the insurgent.

Thank u for ur submission broda. As a historian n international relations master, i am sure that no favor goes for free in the international system. When a state offers another state somthing it asks fr somthing in return. International aids are nt free. The US n leading European states hav hurriedly promised n even offered some aid to Nigeria almost immediately PMB assumed power. Guy u must hv read d thread here yesterday about how U.S.plan to persuade PMB to legalize gay marriage in xchange fr their support against Boko Haram. America does nt need our oil or money or anytin u may tink. All dey need frm u is to toe their policy line weda good or bad. My argument den is dat no amount of American or European aids to Nigeria can justify legalization of gay n lesbian bullshit in our dear country.

I agree with you and I believe everyone reading this too will believe the same. The hardest war to fight is asymmetric war which different from conventional war no force u repeat no force can boast of winning it. Even the elite America Army can't boast. Had it been the insurgents didn't use the tactics hiding behind the human shield, it will only take two jet fighter to level down the insurgent hideout. Now with all this what do you think can be the approach tactics that can be use, else many Soldiers and Civilians will die.
Re: I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu by Ken90(m): 11:24am On Jul 16, 2015
as to dele momodu he has his flocks of followere..its not really easy getting into that position and not getting comfuse at the start except u have really strategise on things to do wiv appropriate backups..as for the boko harams we hope God can help him..they have eaten deep into nigeria has a nation..lets hope atleast his imprints are beginning to make sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fashola And Sanwo-olu Commissions Power Project In Lagos State. PICTURES. / 1,000 Herd Of Cattle Invade Osun, Motorist, Shop Owners Flee On Seeing Herdsmen / Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.