Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu (33499 Views)

BIAFRA: I’m Doing Same Thing Ojukwu Did, I Deserve Respect – Ngige / Biafra: I’m Doing What Ojukwu Taught Ndigbo, I Deserve Respect – Ngige / ‘I Prayed Hard For God To Make Me President, See What I’m Facing Now’ – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu by Nobody: 7:42am On Jul 16, 2015
midolian:
you are just an uncommon f00l.

.. who cares about ya bigoted assumption? I wonder why some of you fear bn quoted than death. Nairaland should have been for pple above 18yrs of age.

who cares about this ignoramous unscrupulous idiot? Last i remember, you are just a sensless e-troll who has been blinded by bigotry and deceit. Your likes dont really amuse me since i dont even seem to pick an iota of sense and reasoning in your write ups. Quote me and i will believe you lost your last chance of gaining sanity.
Re: I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu by Pavore9: 7:46am On Jul 16, 2015
Nigerians gave PDP 16yrs to prove itself, why not we wait till Msy 29th 2016, which is only a year to know if Nigerians made the mistake of not continuing with PDP. If it is too long a time to see what PMB has for Nigeria, what have Nigerians been enjoying in the last 16yrs that we are now missing?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu by Nobody: 7:46am On Jul 16, 2015
Yhunoos:
Have u ever come across a wailing wailer before?

Well today is ur lucky day

Here is one...

Dont tell me thats how your brain is being endowed with so much empty space in it enugulfed in your big for nlthing hard head? Better go back home and learn manners. Strayed DOG!
Re: I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu by kokoA(m): 7:51am On Jul 16, 2015
I remember very well that PMB told us to be patient with him for 3 months, he said "the next three month will be quite difficult" but he assured us that thing will get better. This is a man who understands what he is doing, a can't imagine the volume of work currently going on underground since May 29th.. This administration is trying so hard to correct a lot of things in the system as a whole before engaging the individuals to run the new improved system. Baba doesn't want excuses from anybody when he eventually puts his team in place. I believe strongly in PMB.

4 Likes

Re: I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu by Giddyprance(m): 7:57am On Jul 16, 2015
then I suggest he begins to call every single Nigerian to Aso rock to convince us all that he knows wat he's doing cos all we see is a dullard in action!!!
Re: I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu by Chubhie: 8:09am On Jul 16, 2015
Audio and video evidence or I don't believe this.
Re: I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu by rigarmortis: 8:26am On Jul 16, 2015
buhari cant differentiate between his hairy anus and a hole in the ground.
Re: I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu by kamair237(m): 8:48am On Jul 16, 2015
PMB the pipos choice..
Re: I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu by Abimbolaile(f): 8:54am On Jul 16, 2015
keyzid:

who cares about this ignoramous unscrupulous idiot? Last i remember, you are just a sensless e-troll who has been blinded by bigotry and deceit. Your likes dont really amuse me since i dont even seem to pick an iota of sense and reasoning in your write ups. Quote me and i will believe you lost your last chance of gaining sanity.

Mr charlatan why is your brain this empty....i am sure you expect Buhari to perform wonders in his first three months since he is a magician...there you are counting scores that have died since he resumed office...your empty head must have lost count of the thousands that died in your hero's office......and why are you so freaked out about people quoting you?...evidence of you narrow-mindedness i presume..

1 Like

Re: I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu by kennyman2000(m): 9:01am On Jul 16, 2015
They already know u're know u're doing sir.. They're just trying to distract ur attention. Am glad u refused to be distracted.

For ur customised wristband. Check profile pic..
Re: I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu by Diesel1(m): 9:02am On Jul 16, 2015
fulanimafia:

Are you afraid your silliness will be exposed?

You clearly want PMB to go after the terrorists like a crazed man with a machine gun like the inexperienced Jonathan instead of a tactical, strategic and well planned assault and final elimination of the blood suckers. The beginning of madness is doing the same thing twice and expecting a different result.

This is military experience at play. Buhari did it before when he eliminated Maitatsine in '84, and he will do it again.

Keep wailing.
Na becos say bomb never kill ur parents, na em make u dey open mouth #butterfly
Re: I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu by ayusco85(m): 9:03am On Jul 16, 2015
midolian:
Prominent magazine publisher and former presidential aspirant, Dele Momodu, was at the State House, Abuja, on Wednesday for talks with President Muhammadu Buhari, and explained his recent outburst against the President’s style of governance.

A strong supporter of Buhari during the presidential campaigns, Momodu recently wrote a widely publicized, scathing criticism of the President’s actions and inaction since assuming office.

Emerging from the meeting with the President, Momodu told journalists that Buhari invited him for a chat and expressed appreciation of the roles of writers, columnists and journalists like him in society.

On his criticism of Buhari as being too slow since assuming office, the publisher of Ovation magazine said: “You know on social media, people can post anything.

“I actually wrote him a memo and one of the things I told him was that the job of a columnist is that of an adviser who is not paid.

“In fact, journalists do more work than those paid to advise the President, and that it is good to listen.

“And I know he reads voraciously and that was one of reasons he was able to invite me because I wrote what I called a desperate memo to President Buhari.

“Of course, people slanted it, some people said maybe we are no longer supporting him and all that, but if you like someone you must be able to tell him the truth at all times.

“What I have realised in so many years of interacting with people in government is that once you get to power, people stop telling you the truth, they tell you only what they think you want to hear.

“And I’m happy he said we should argue with him, tell him the truth, if things are going wrong and we should not be afraid of telling the truth.

“And for a man who has been maligned for so many years that he doesn’t like the press, it is a welcome development that he is able to reach out to members of Fourth Estate.”

The President responded that he was sure of what he was doing, said Momodu, who said Buhari encouraged him to continue to constructively argue with the powers that be and point out any wrongdoings to him.

According to Momodu: “We discussed different issues affecting our country and I gave him my own idea as a publisher, journalist, a columnist and the way forward for Nigeria.

“We spoke about security and the efforts he is making; we spoke about anti-corruption crusade and I must say, today, he reassured me that not only does he know what he is doing, he is determined to make Nigeria work.”

He said the President laughed and found his theory interesting when he called for having more women in government as part of efforts to fight corruption.

“I said women must be involved in the governance of Nigeria, and he looked at me. I said, ‘Sir, women cannot marry two husbands but a man can have four wives and 10 concubines.’ He laughed so much and almost choked.

“I said, ‘So, when you talk about corruption, the needs of women are not as big as that of men,’ and he said that was a very interesting theory.”

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2015/07/know-im-buhari-tells-critic-dele-momodu/

I trust my president to deliver. Slow and steady.

Sofily sofily catchee the monkey

2 Likes

Re: I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu by yorke1: 9:05am On Jul 16, 2015
Dallardinho i doubt you know what you are doing.
Re: I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu by tommykiwi(m): 9:05am On Jul 16, 2015
He better go back and rear is cattles,because as for me he dnt knw wat he is doing.
Re: I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu by jeremiah92(m): 9:06am On Jul 16, 2015
Bohari i trust and believe you, but you need to make this people shot up for like two years......reduce fuel price to 70 naira and give light trust me even bokoharam go clap for you if you do am......bohari my man you self reason am....the idea no make sence..?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu by jeremiah92(m): 9:07am On Jul 16, 2015
Bohari i trust and believe you, but you need to make this people shot up for like two years......reduce fuel price to 70 naira and give light trust me even bokoharam go clap for you if you do am......bohari my man you self reason am....the idea no make sence..?a
Re: I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu by anonimi: 9:08am On Jul 16, 2015
joseph1832:
Dude, the problem of insecurity is just one geo political zone. Stop sounding as if Nigeria is insecure.

Tell me, since you so want action, kindly recommend ways which one can use to combat suicide bombers?.

Buhari recommended already, not so

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2187924_109594257360386431786094855946062713643445n1_jpeg55bd38bf3a3f99bb50f7d7b4bab1597b
Re: I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu by HirstMOG(m): 9:09am On Jul 16, 2015
fulanimafia:

You clearly want PMB to go after the terrorists like a crazed man with a machine gun like the inexperienced Jonathan instead of a tactical, strategic and well planned assault and final elimination of the blood suckers. The beginning of madness is doing the same thing twice and expecting a different result.

This is military experience at play. Buhari did it before when he eliminated Maitatsine in '84, and he will do it again.

Keep wailing.

Laughing in #westgermany cheesy
Re: I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu by refreshrate: 9:10am On Jul 16, 2015
stanech:
Even a mad man believes he knows what he's doing.

You took the words right out of my mouth...abi na keypad?

1 Like

Re: I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu by SuperMaq: 9:11am On Jul 16, 2015
fulanimafia:

Keep wailing.

You are a hypocrite.

4 Likes

Re: I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 16, 2015
midolian:

“What I have realised in so many years of interacting with people in government is that once you get to power, people stop telling you the truth, they tell you only what they think you want to hear.

And I’m happy he said we should argue with him, tell him the truth, if things are going wrong and we should not be afraid of telling the truth.

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2015/07/know-im-buhari-tells-critic-dele-momodu/

This shows that Mr President appreciate what Those opposing him and telling him the truth are doing, unlike APCist apologists will call ppl names like TANIODS, Wailing Wailers. Mr president we will flog you when you derail and Your supporter of APC supporters in NL can go and Die
Re: I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu by hustler86(m): 9:12am On Jul 16, 2015
keyzid:
GCFR Muhammadu Buhari is a joker. Dele momodu, will you stop the lies too? If the president knows what he is doing, hos top priority since assumming office should be checking and finding solution to tge insecurity pdoblem we are having at the top notch. BH keeps bombing and killing people for fun sake and NA couldnt record even 10percebt victory since May29. That man, The president doesnt know what he is doing. He thinks its untill he goes to America he can make things cones normal. What a shame. We will all see where this ends.

And to any of those gullible buhari fan, quote me and i will assume your brain is just as depleted as your leader, BUHARI.

Would you pls read ur own comment again pls? I guess you will find out whose brain is depleted. Arindin oshi
Re: I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu by midolian(m): 9:13am On Jul 16, 2015
keyzid:

Mumu cheesy cheesy
Re: I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 16, 2015
You might be old, but your brain is still functioning optimally.
Re: I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu by refreshrate: 9:14am On Jul 16, 2015
anonimi:

Buhari recommended already, not so

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2187924_109594257360386431786094855946062713643445n1_jpeg55bd38bf3a3f99bb50f7d7b4bab1597b

You know when you want to pray so much for someone and you're overwhelmed with so much gladness?

Thats what I feel right now for these newspaper clippings.

God bless you 7× everyday & 14× on sundays for this.

I don't know if it's either they forget or eez something else doing Nigerians like Juju.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 16, 2015
stanech:
Even a mad man believes he knows what he's doing.

Re: I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu by refreshrate: 9:17am On Jul 16, 2015
tonyfrenzy:
You might be old, but your brain is still functioning optimally.

How in God's name does that possibly happen? Stop allowing sentiments cloud your reasoning nau, ees not good.
Re: I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu by bigerboy200: 9:17am On Jul 16, 2015
keyzid:
GCFR Muhammadu Buhari is a joker. Dele momodu, will you stop the lies too? If the president knows what he is doing, hos top priority since assumming office should be checking and finding solution to tge insecurity pdoblem we are having at the top notch. BH keeps bombing and killing people for fun sake and NA couldnt record even 10percebt victory since May29. That man, The president doesnt know what he is doing. He thinks its untill he goes to America he can make things cones normal. What a shame. We will all see where this ends.

And to any of those gullible buhari fan, quote me and i will assume your brain is just as depleted as your leader, BUHARI.
You are absolutely weightless in the space of ideas..
Re: I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu by merbenko: 9:18am On Jul 16, 2015
fulanimafia:

Keep wailing.
I need him to go to the battle ground as he promise during his campaign. 1984 insurgent is quite different with 2015 Terrorist Bokoharam. Bros wake up. People make critics just for the government to add more effort, Buhari is taking things lightly. Maitatsine are not of Dangerous like Bokoharam believe it or not. I don't think making reference with maitatsine justify this criticism
Re: I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:18am On Jul 16, 2015
keyzid:

And to any of those gullible Tanoids quote me and i will assume your brain is just as depleted as your leader, Jonathan.
Grey matter re indeed rare in some pple. grin

1 Like

Re: I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu by Themonster: 9:19am On Jul 16, 2015
midolian:
you are just an uncommon f00l.

.. who cares about ya bigoted assumption? I wonder why some of you fear bn quoted than death. Nairaland should have been for pple above 18yrs of age.

Buhari is a terrorist - Elrufai

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mansur Ali Emerge As Winner Of Kastina Bye Election / Meet 12 ‘unusual’ Reps Who Will Be Missed In 9th House (photos) / Soso Soberekon For Rivers State Governor Come 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.