Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,605 members, 7,827,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Moderator Feedback: Talk To Debosky - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Moderator Feedback: Talk To Debosky (13150 Views)

8 Places Guys Will Get Positive Feedback From Single Ladies When They Woo Them / How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes / How To Talk To A Girl...You Have Never Met..Both Online And Real Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Go Down)

Re: Moderator Feedback: Talk To Debosky by debosky(m): 11:54am On Apr 06, 2009
@ DK

make your requests known to the admin, he might look favourably on you, or ban you. grin grin
Re: Moderator Feedback: Talk To Debosky by Gabry(f): 2:26pm On Apr 06, 2009
Debosky, how do you convince Seun to change my ID name? I have been trying this two times and its not working. Any suggestions? Or perhaps a juju master or sumthing? undecided
Re: Moderator Feedback: Talk To Debosky by StrStruck(f): 2:32pm On Apr 06, 2009
gabrywyl:

Debosky, how do you convince Seun to change my ID name? I have been trying this two times and its not working. Any suggestions? Or perhaps a juju master or sumthing? undecided

Try to get banned lol.
Re: Moderator Feedback: Talk To Debosky by debosky(m): 2:34pm On Apr 06, 2009
@ gabry

Why do you want to change your user name? If it's a valid reason, I will try to speak with Seun on your behalf, though I'm not promising anything. wink
Re: Moderator Feedback: Talk To Debosky by Gabry(f): 4:03pm On Apr 06, 2009
Well, cause the name is too long. I actually wanted to change it to Miss.Gabby but he told me that its like RIhanna suddenly changing to Miss. Rihanna than I ask for Gabry or Gabby. . .
Re: Moderator Feedback: Talk To Debosky by Desiree1(f): 2:10pm On Apr 07, 2009
Please how do I delete a post?
Re: Moderator Feedback: Talk To Debosky by Gabry(f): 3:00pm On Apr 07, 2009
Desiree1:

Please how do I delete a post?

U cannot delete a post, only the moderators of the respective section and the administrator can do so
Re: Moderator Feedback: Talk To Debosky by debosky(m): 3:15pm On Apr 07, 2009
Well said gabry. . . .maybe Seun will listen after he sees your efforts in educating new nairalanders wink
Re: Moderator Feedback: Talk To Debosky by Gabry(f): 3:20pm On Apr 07, 2009
Yes, educating them to be yeye, I agree grin cheesy
Re: Moderator Feedback: Talk To Debosky by debosky(m): 11:03am On Apr 08, 2009
Yeye? cheesy

Are you sure you are still Malaysian? You sound more Nigerian than some of us. cheesy

Yeye training is not acceptable - the result is BAN! grin

Now on to something a bit different - What improvements do you think can be made to the romance section?

I am open to suggestions and we can discuss any viable ones. If we can get some agreement, then I will make a request to the admin (if needed) to make the changes.
Re: Moderator Feedback: Talk To Debosky by Gabry(f): 12:25pm On Apr 08, 2009
To be yeye will get me banned abi? Is that why I got banned 2 times in the past? Hmmm. . . Thats not fair ooo. . .   sad  angry

Improvement? On the Romance section? Ehmmm. . . So far I dont have any complaints jor. . .   undecided
Re: Moderator Feedback: Talk To Debosky by Gabry(f): 12:28pm On Apr 08, 2009
And uhm. . . . I sound Nigerian more than some of you guys

Is it because of the yeye abi?
Re: Moderator Feedback: Talk To Debosky by MrCrackles(m): 12:32pm On Apr 08, 2009
Debosky

Why was i banned for 5seconds?!
angry angry angry angry
Re: Moderator Feedback: Talk To Debosky by Gabry(f): 12:34pm On Apr 08, 2009
because you cheated on Seun tongue
Re: Moderator Feedback: Talk To Debosky by MrCrackles(m): 12:39pm On Apr 08, 2009
gabrywyl:

because you cheated on Seun tongue

shocked shocked shocked cheesy
Re: Moderator Feedback: Talk To Debosky by spikedcylinder: 1:41pm On Apr 08, 2009
debosky:

Now on to something a bit different - What improvements do you think can be made to the romance section?

I am open to suggestions and we can discuss any viable ones. If we can get some agreement, then I will make a request to the admin (if needed) to make the changes.

Add more smileys. The ones existing are darn boring. angry
Re: Moderator Feedback: Talk To Debosky by StrStruck(f): 2:37pm On Apr 08, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Add more smileys. The ones existing are darn boring. angry

I know!!! And when I try to spice it up, some people take off their wigs and try to come at me.
Re: Moderator Feedback: Talk To Debosky by spikedcylinder: 4:17pm On Apr 08, 2009
Lol @ wigs. cheesy cheesy
Re: Moderator Feedback: Talk To Debosky by debosky(m): 5:05pm On Apr 08, 2009
Smileys? Well, I kinda like the limited set, it helps people be a bit creative with their words to convey expression. wink

I can ask Seun about that, but I think it might involve changing a whole lot more about the site which might not be ideal at the moment.

MrCrackles:

Debosky

Why was i banned for 5seconds?!
angry angry angry angry
Maybe you were being too brashy? grin
Re: Moderator Feedback: Talk To Debosky by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 08, 2009
One complain. . . .

What happens when someone promises part two and doesn't stay loyal to his promises? hmm
Re: Moderator Feedback: Talk To Debosky by MrCrackles(m): 5:58pm On Apr 08, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

One complain. . . .

What happens when someone promises part two and doesn't stay loyal to his promises? hmm

Shut up, you are a moaner! grin
Re: Moderator Feedback: Talk To Debosky by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 08, 2009
MrCrackles:

Shut up, you are a moaner! grin
here too? shocked shocked shocked

Doyin, I have to say, I can't accept your proposal, take back your ring lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin
Re: Moderator Feedback: Talk To Debosky by MrCrackles(m): 7:03pm On Apr 08, 2009
Debosky

Can you ban Morenike Alagolo please? tongue grin
Re: Moderator Feedback: Talk To Debosky by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 08, 2009
MrCrackles:

Debosky

Can you ban Morenike Alagolo please? tongue grin

Why would my boo do such a thing? grin tongue

No be me dey cry "how to appease my husband for denying him sex". shotigbo tongue
Re: Moderator Feedback: Talk To Debosky by Tgirl4real(f): 7:25pm On Apr 08, 2009
Lol @ Toyinrayo. Abeg, Mr. Mod help us ask our admin o. Hehehe
Re: Moderator Feedback: Talk To Debosky by debosky(m): 11:46pm On Apr 08, 2009
Can anyone tell me what we can do to stop people going off topic so much?

Am I being too soft or too harsh? Should we ban people more or create a 'chat room thread' for romance for people to go off topic on?
Re: Moderator Feedback: Talk To Debosky by OgidiBoy(m): 11:55pm On Apr 08, 2009
debosky:

Can anyone tell me what we can do to stop people going off topic so much?

Am I being too soft or too harsh? Should we ban people more or create a 'chat room thread' for romance for people to go off topic on?

No need to be harsh all the time debosky, you want folks to come to this forum and have fun messing around then come back tomorrow. Not scare em away with meanness sad
Re: Moderator Feedback: Talk To Debosky by debosky(m): 11:58pm On Apr 08, 2009
OgidiBoy:

No need to be harsh all the time debosky, you want folks to come to this forum and have fun messing around then come back tomorrow. Not scare em away with meanness sad

I hear you ogidi - I am trying not to be harsh, by pleading with posters. But when it seems like no one is listening, I do need to take action to protect my integrity before I get accused of being partial. I hope you understand. Post deletion or thread locking is a last resort for me.

If we cooperate and don't wander off too much, we can all have a good time while not breaking forum rules. wink
Re: Moderator Feedback: Talk To Debosky by Nobody: 12:02am On Apr 09, 2009
On a serious note, you're not being too harsh.

I know I've been going offtopic. . . .sorry pele. wink

I'll cease, on this section only o. Cant make promises for the other tongue grin grin
Re: Moderator Feedback: Talk To Debosky by OgidiBoy(m): 12:04am On Apr 09, 2009
I will admit I sometimes go off-topic at times too, but since you've asked me nicely to watch it, I'll try to follow the rules better. I still think it would be nice if NL had a chat room where folks can just come in and talk about nothing.
Re: Moderator Feedback: Talk To Debosky by debosky(m): 12:37am On Apr 09, 2009
Thanks guys. I appreciate the effort. If you 'fall off the wagon' I'll be there to encourage you to get back on it. grin
Re: Moderator Feedback: Talk To Debosky by Nobody: 12:40am On Apr 09, 2009
grin grin grin grin grin"

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14)

When Playing Hard-to-get Causes A Guy To Lose Interest / Can You Drink Your Boyfriend/girlfriend’s Saliva? / I fuckèd My Girlfriend Raw Yersterday, But See What Happened After (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.