Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,814 members, 7,844,642 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Moderator Feedback: Talk To Debosky - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Moderator Feedback: Talk To Debosky (13172 Views)

8 Places Guys Will Get Positive Feedback From Single Ladies When They Woo Them / How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes / How To Talk To A Girl...You Have Never Met..Both Online And Real Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Go Down)

Re: Moderator Feedback: Talk To Debosky by chamotex(m): 3:46pm On Apr 09, 2009
Dobo,

I was asked to change my location? "Dining inbetween Bluespice's gluteus maximus!"

If I was actually residing at the above location, do I have to lie?? my location is my location na . . . . . . . . . thats where im at. tongue

I trust u to do something about it. cool
Re: Moderator Feedback: Talk To Debosky by debosky(m): 3:51pm On Apr 09, 2009
chamotex:

Dobo,

I was asked to change my location? "Dining inbetween Bluespice's gluteus maximus!"

If I was actually residing at the above location, do I have to lie?? my location is my location na . . . . . . . . . thats where im at. tongue

I trust u to do something about it. cool

You can reside in Ennyluv's butt hole if you want, it's not my business. grin

nairaland rules state that you should declare the city/country you are currently in. Last I checked, gluteus maximus is not a city. grin
Re: Moderator Feedback: Talk To Debosky by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 09, 2009
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin"
Re: Moderator Feedback: Talk To Debosky by Cristalz(f): 3:59pm On Apr 09, 2009
Scusi, Senor Debo. . .uno momento. . .

Why are Romance mods always under fire? grin grin
Re: Moderator Feedback: Talk To Debosky by chamotex(m): 3:59pm On Apr 09, 2009
debosky:

You can reside in Ennyluv's butt hole if you want, it's not my business.  grin

nairaland rules state that you should declare the city/country you are currently in. Last I checked, gluteus maximus is not a city.  grin

How can you be so sure? . . . . . . . go and check again.
I dey warn you o. It's me and you on this forum. I'm going to get you banned.  cheesy
Re: Moderator Feedback: Talk To Debosky by debosky(m): 4:05pm On Apr 09, 2009
chamotex:

How can you be so sure? . . . . . . . go and check again.
I dey warn you o. It's me and you on this forum. I'm going to get you banned.  cheesy
I am a pastor-in-training. Pastors don't check out evil places. Besides, na me ask you to change your location? grin grin

Go and fight with the person who told you to change it, I am just a messenger. grin

Cristalz:

Scusi, Senor Debo. . .uno momento. . .

Why are Romance mods always under fire? grin grin

JAMB question. grin grin

I know it's one of the most popular sections on nairaland, so you can't avoid controversy. Even after I created a feedback thread, people still create threads to yab me about issues I knew nothing about. sad

Tis a hard knockmod life in romance. grin grin
Re: Moderator Feedback: Talk To Debosky by tope2000(f): 4:07pm On Apr 09, 2009
debosky:

You can reside in Ennyluv's butt hole if you want, it's not my business. grin

nairaland rules state that you should declare the city/country you are currently in. Last I checked, gluteus maximus is not a city. grin

Lmao grin grin grin
Re: Moderator Feedback: Talk To Debosky by Isuata: 4:15pm On Apr 09, 2009
the topic was goin to be romantically fun and serios too

abeg debo-word with yur chick mod-iice o!

the topic:- Romance court, ,
Re: Moderator Feedback: Talk To Debosky by debosky(m): 4:24pm On Apr 09, 2009
@ Isu ata

did you post the thread three times? That is the reason she gave for locking the thread.
Re: Moderator Feedback: Talk To Debosky by Sauron1: 4:35pm On Apr 09, 2009
debosky:

@ Isu ata

did you post the thread three times? That is the reason she gave for locking the thread.

Debosky, i am looking for a wifey.
Can u help as a moderator??
Re: Moderator Feedback: Talk To Debosky by debosky(m): 4:49pm On Apr 09, 2009
~Sauron~:

Debosky, i am looking for a wifey.
Can u help as a moderator??

Talk to Mukina iice or stephenP - they run dating and meet-up grin

If that doesn't work, speak to Tope2000, I heard there is a village bicycle that needs a permanent owner. grin grin grin
Re: Moderator Feedback: Talk To Debosky by tope2000(f): 4:53pm On Apr 09, 2009
debosky:

If that doesn't work, speak to Tope2000, I heard there is a village bicycle that needs a permanent owner. grin grin grin

Thunder fire ur mouth . . . . .nonsense grin
If sauron is looking for wife, why dont u dash him ennyluv ur gf tongue or too cute cheesy
Re: Moderator Feedback: Talk To Debosky by Sauron1: 4:57pm On Apr 09, 2009
debosky:

In other words, they are pimps?

Hmmmmmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

tope2000:

If sauron is looking for wife, why dont u dash him ennyluv ur gf tongue or too cute cheesy

Debosky's girlfriend is a pygmy. I am allergic to midgets. tongue
Re: Moderator Feedback: Talk To Debosky by tope2000(f): 5:01pm On Apr 09, 2009
~Sauron~:

Debosky's girlfriend is a pygmy. I am allergic to midgets. tongue

Stop saying what u dont know for sure . . . .How can some one who is like Rasputia in norbit be a midget cheesy
Re: Moderator Feedback: Talk To Debosky by debosky(m): 5:02pm On Apr 09, 2009
Ok sorry Tope, please don't derail my thread.

@ Sharon

Go to dating and meet up - I am sure you wil find eligible females there.
Re: Moderator Feedback: Talk To Debosky by tope2000(f): 5:04pm On Apr 09, 2009
debosky:

Ok sorry Tope, please don't derail my thread.

Better . . . .not going to derail it tongue

@topic
How can i change my ID to something else?? like village bike cheesy
Re: Moderator Feedback: Talk To Debosky by debosky(m): 5:15pm On Apr 09, 2009
tope2000:

Better . . . .not going to derail it tongue

@topic
How can i change my ID to something else?? like village bike cheesy
cheesy

Make a proposal to Seun and he just might listen. I know you can be very convincing. wink
Re: Moderator Feedback: Talk To Debosky by dayokanu(m): 4:36am On Apr 10, 2009
@Tope,

Get ridden more often by quality riders not people who cant even make the pedals rotate.

Mod, Can you shorten your name from Dobosky to DOBO? Easier to pronounce
Re: Moderator Feedback: Talk To Debosky by StephenP(m): 2:31pm On Apr 10, 2009
~Sauron~:

In other words, they are pimps?

LOL!!!
Re: Moderator Feedback: Talk To Debosky by Isuata: 5:40pm On Apr 10, 2009
no i ddnt post it 3 times. 190 and alex babe had a clash or summin and i created a court room for the both of em.dats all and invited dia counsels to surface-simple!
Re: Moderator Feedback: Talk To Debosky by Gabry(f): 11:20am On Apr 11, 2009
chitty chater chat chat
Re: Moderator Feedback: Talk To Debosky by debosky(m): 6:08pm On Apr 11, 2009
@ Isu I'll ask her to figure out if there's a good reason for the thread locking. wink
Re: Moderator Feedback: Talk To Debosky by yme5: 7:57am On Apr 12, 2009
This thread has been derailed. Could you please make it clean: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-260780.32.html#msg3719392
Re: Moderator Feedback: Talk To Debosky by dayokanu(m): 4:51pm On Apr 12, 2009
This thread has been derailed for the past 20 pages https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-226265.960.html Can you make it clean?
Re: Moderator Feedback: Talk To Debosky by debosky(m): 12:28am On Apr 13, 2009
@ yme? The thread doesn't appear derailed to me. . . .maybe one of the other mods cleaned up?

@ dayokanu - the thread is about meeting iice - any conversation relating to meeting iice or getting to know her better is not derailment. I think this issue has been addressed severally before now and my interpretation remains the same. I hope you understand.
Re: Moderator Feedback: Talk To Debosky by 4Play(m): 3:44am On Apr 13, 2009
This Dobo man isn't doing his job properly. Can you please ban StephenP instantly?

Why is DaPhoenix still allowed to put up GIFs?
Re: Moderator Feedback: Talk To Debosky by StrStruck(f): 4:20am On Apr 13, 2009
4 Play:

This Dobo man isn't doing his job properly. Can you please ban StephenP instantly?

Mods can't ban members only Seun can.
Re: Moderator Feedback: Talk To Debosky by 4Play(m): 4:42am On Apr 13, 2009
St☆rStruck:

If Mods petitioned Seun, members can be banned. I think we need to get you permanently banned for defecating this forum with your nauseating GIFs.

I've told Dobo anyway, you will soon be banned and your IP address permanently blocked.
Re: Moderator Feedback: Talk To Debosky by dayokanu(m): 5:16am On Apr 13, 2009
@Dobo,
If we are going to be fair in this issue why should anybody be banned or have posts deleted for derailment if that thread I showed you is not enough derailment. Could it be due to the "Calibre' of people on the thread.

Since its about meeting iice anything is allowed? Thats not a sound argument. The thread that was cleaned I dont see how its worse than the iice thread.

Show me any post on that iice thread in the last 20 pages that talks remotely about meeting iice
example https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-226265.896.html#msg3713376

What is good for the goose is good for the gander or is it a case of "All animals are equal but some are more equal than others"

Summary if any thread is cleaned or any person banned for derailing threads then the thread I reported too should be cleaned and derailers on the thread banned

@ dayokanu - the thread is about meeting iice - any conversation relating to meeting iice or getting to know her better is not derailment. I think this issue has been addressed severally before now and my interpretation remains the same. I hope you understand.

I can understand if you say some people cant be touched or some threads cant be touched.
I still remember the war when admin was cutting down threads over 100 pages and that particular thread was left for a long time.
Re: Moderator Feedback: Talk To Debosky by Pataki: 10:04am On Apr 13, 2009
I want to assume the moderator has not been on this thread in the last couple of hours to clearly see that this thread has been derailed in itself.

In my view, the Dating and Meet Up is the latest version of Nairaland Offtopic. Most threads there serve no purpose to the forum and it is an avenue for chit-chat for some ''nairaland untouchables''. undecided If the complaint stated by Gab in that thread as given by the link from dayokanu (alongside his complaints), cannot be taken up and looked into, then, this section smacks of a cabal of posters who use the privilege of being moderators for their own selfish inclinations. Why must a moderator make this rather surreptitious condescending statement:
Exactly, small village and everybody must not insert themselves in every nook and cranny.
on that same thread? Does this mean some thread are meant for the exclusive preserve of some posters and if you are not in their league, you should and would be ignored? What then is the point to the thread?

If threads have been locked in times past, and posters banned for derailing threads, then, I believe the same justice should be measured to whichever thread and section and posters even if they are moderators on this forum.

My submission.
Re: Moderator Feedback: Talk To Debosky by debosky(m): 6:28pm On Apr 13, 2009
Hope y'all had a happy easter. . . . I was away a bit, but now I can resolve a few of the outstanding issues,

@ Isu ata

I have had a conversation with iice - she locked your thread because there were two other '190/alex-babe' threads already created. Since duplication of topics is not beneficial to nairaland and is against the forum rules, she locked the thread. Please discuss issues relating to them on the existing threads. I hope this resolves your issue.

@ 4play

4 Play:

If Mods petitioned Seun, members can be banned. I think we need to get you permanently banned for defecating this forum with your nauseating GIFs.

I've told Dobo anyway, you will soon be banned and your IP address permanently blocked.

I have received no such request - as an old member you should know that the appropriate method for reporting erring members is using the 'report to moderator' button.

Seun has banned her previously for the gifs. . . .personally I have no beef with them. As always, you can contact the admin directly if you need to via his website/email address available at the foot of every page on nairaland. wink

I will post shortly to address DK and Pataki's grouse.
Re: Moderator Feedback: Talk To Debosky by MrCrackles(m): 6:33pm On Apr 13, 2009
St☆rStruck:

4 Play:

Why is DaPhoenix still allowed to put up GIFs?

I SMELL A FUCKING DEAD RAT HERE!

REGARDING THE GIFS, I DONT LIKE THEM, ANNOYING TO BE HONEST

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15)

Reasons why Relationships Are Important / When Playing Hard-to-get Causes A Guy To Lose Interest / Sex With My Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.