Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,561 members, 7,837,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Inside Story Of Why Dasuki Is In Trouble - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inside Story Of Why Dasuki Is In Trouble (37816 Views)

Why Dasuki Will Remain In Detention – Presidency / Why Dasuki Will End Up In Prison – Buhari / FFK: Hell Will Let Loose If El-zakzaky, Kanu Or Dasuki Is Murdered In Custody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Story Of Why Dasuki Is In Trouble by Solozzo(m): 8:34am On Jul 18, 2015
hedonistic:
I don't see how thie "recovery" of 3 guns and a mere $40,000 adds any value or spice to the DSS invasion of his house. As a retired senior military officer and NSA for that matter, you would expect him to have guns for personal protection, so what? Then $40k is roughly N10 million. That can't even buy a good car these days; the pure water Toyota Prado that litters Abuja streets costs at least N15 million. Even many mistresses and high class ashawos in Lagos, Port Harcourt and Abuja have that in cash or jewellery in their rooms, so big deal?

Tell us something more meaningful. If he embezzled billions of dollars, where is the evidence? Where is the money trail?

Dashiki would be stupid to keep the billions in his house or the weapons illegally acquired. But it was worth the search. The point is he aided and abetted embezzlement of funds to fight BH, and he may have helped himself to some hefty sums. He could help the police name the culprits too. He saId there are 10 corrupt ex leaders out walking freely. Why not help police with such info to arrest them.

Dasuki claimed he never restricted anybody's movement, careful, cautious while in office. He is a liar or a very inefficient SSS leader.

1 Like

Re: Inside Story Of Why Dasuki Is In Trouble by Fourwinds: 8:34am On Jul 18, 2015
drss:
Three guns were found in his home, so what? Is he not a retired soldier? $40,000 found in his home: Well, that amount is a lot smaller compared to the $3 billion allegedly misappropriated by Dasuki.
But who cares? The zoo must fall.
nothing will make meaning to u because d zoo must fall. even if Jesus Christ was to question Dasuki it won't make meaning because ur selfish goal isn't accomplished

1 Like

Re: Inside Story Of Why Dasuki Is In Trouble by nijanigga: 8:36am On Jul 18, 2015
Nigerians and corruption are synonymous,some people think that because dasuki was former NSA boss, $40,000 is mere. Well, that;s just the tip of the ice-berg. Dig deep and you will find more and more. Why was he advocating for the postponement of the last elections? greed and to cover up his evil deeds.

2 Likes

Re: Inside Story Of Why Dasuki Is In Trouble by katunj: 8:37am On Jul 18, 2015
drss:
Three guns were found in his home, so what? Is he not a retired soldier? $40,000 found in his home: Well, that amount is a lot smaller compared to the $3 billion allegedly misappropriated by Dasuki.
You lack common sense. Simple
Re: Inside Story Of Why Dasuki Is In Trouble by ApcSucks: 8:37am On Jul 18, 2015
Beremx:
You can Imagine how Jonathan turned the military very useless all because of Dasuki's greed.
Baba Buhari, please make sure Sambo Dasuki vomits the money he stole. he must not be allowed to go free.
I just seem to wonder if the Dasuki's are born thieves? I remember vividly how Sambo's father,the former sultan of sokoto, Alhaji Ibrahim Dasuki was dethroned as the sultan for embezzlement of funds by Abacha in 1996 or so. It was very shameful to see a whole Sultan shamefully dethroned for corruption.

Mtcheeww
Re: Inside Story Of Why Dasuki Is In Trouble by herald9: 8:40am On Jul 18, 2015
ETERRORS:
Buhari nees to stop prosecuting people without due process because he wants to fight corruption
No wonder you got an (f) up there...

f for fishbrain.smiley

2 Likes

Re: Inside Story Of Why Dasuki Is In Trouble by Fourwinds: 8:41am On Jul 18, 2015
hedonistic:
I don't see how thie "recovery" of 3 guns and a mere $40,000 adds any value or spice to the DSS invasion of his house. As a retired senior military officer and NSA for that matter, you would expect him to have guns for personal protection, so what? Then $40k is roughly N10 million. That can't even buy a good car these days; the pure water Toyota Prado that litters Abuja streets costs at least N15 million. Even many mistresses and high class ashawos in Lagos, Port Harcourt and Abuja have that in cash or jewellery in their rooms, so big deal?

Tell us something more meaningful. If he embezzled billions of dollars, where is the evidence? Where is the money trail?
yes d ashawos and mistresses are being patronized by the rogue and "thiefing" politician who don't care about d masses and dats y d country is in a mess. now dat someone who is bold to look at thieves in their eyes balls., must be left alone to do his work
Re: Inside Story Of Why Dasuki Is In Trouble by OLUJOSHINS(m): 8:41am On Jul 18, 2015
drss:
The zoo must fall.

1) so U think all soldiers have the right to possess unregistered weapons in their homes ehn ?

SMH

2) where is this silly zoo that U guys keep talking of?

1 Like

Re: Inside Story Of Why Dasuki Is In Trouble by idoibla: 8:42am On Jul 18, 2015
Let the PDP agents knw that they can't eat their cake and have it. Anybody that steal Nigerians money must be ready to face the consequence. We stand firm behind d DSS actions. Dnt be distracted.

Pack of useless PDP

2 Likes

Re: Inside Story Of Why Dasuki Is In Trouble by kuuljay(m): 8:43am On Jul 18, 2015
am just here waiting for the witch hunt and security experts from the other thread can some one pls flash them nah grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Inside Story Of Why Dasuki Is In Trouble by yahmohy27: 8:43am On Jul 18, 2015
HungerBAD:

Hehehehehehehehe see ICAN kwestion.

Perfect question SIR.
..No but because Gej was not wanted by Nigerians,why? Because he failed the Nation
Re: Inside Story Of Why Dasuki Is In Trouble by yahmohy27: 8:46am On Jul 18, 2015
drss:
...what is he saying undecided
Re: Inside Story Of Why Dasuki Is In Trouble by crystal89: 8:46am On Jul 18, 2015
Get your sure win on sport bets with fixed games, to get on the fixed games contact me by clicking on the link below

https://m.facebook.com/martin.crystal.14?ref_component=mbasic_home_header&ref_page=%2Fwap%2Fhome.php&refid=8

Re: Inside Story Of Why Dasuki Is In Trouble by sirxbit(m): 8:47am On Jul 18, 2015
gabng:

It is mindsets like yours that has helped to make this nation backward.
GOD BLESS U.imagine the self claimed human being opening his shit hole of a mouth to say 10m can roughly buy a gud car.wel i dnt blame him cos if nairaland had age restriction i bet we wont have been seeing such childish comment
Re: Inside Story Of Why Dasuki Is In Trouble by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 18, 2015
babajero:
Apc election is over, stop the propaganda, propaganda is not good in governance.
This APC propaganda is just so annoying. Who is the source? What is the big deal in finding $40k in Sambo's home? Was he not preparing for Sallah feast? Is he a poor man? Is it not commensurate with his Salary? Is he not a former Colonel and NSA? Is he not entitled to rifle? This is propaganda that we shall address
Re: Inside Story Of Why Dasuki Is In Trouble by may0001: 8:50am On Jul 18, 2015
cvibe2:

You have been praying for your enemy to "Fall down and die!". Then you board a plane piloted by your enemy. Please what will be your prayer point for your enemy henceforth?Repentance. Return what does not belong to you before begging for forgiveness.

Re: Inside Story Of Why Dasuki Is In Trouble by fortune1968: 8:50am On Jul 18, 2015
can we c things now? can the blind and unpatriotic supporters of GEJ c what was happening under his watch? indeed , in governance and morals ,buhari is better than 10 million clueless jona.
Re: Inside Story Of Why Dasuki Is In Trouble by yahmohy27: 8:50am On Jul 18, 2015
babajero:
Apc election is over, stop the propaganda, propaganda is not good in governance.
if you don't have something reasonable to comment why can't keep shut that your hole on your face?commenting is not by force na ,abi undecided
Re: Inside Story Of Why Dasuki Is In Trouble by Dav24(m): 8:50am On Jul 18, 2015
Reski:
Nigerians are the most pathetic set of hypocrates I have ever seen. We are all complaining about how Nigeria as a country have been unable to defeat bokoharam.
This terrible situation we find ourselves as a country did not happen by providence or faith. Some people where responsible for it and we must find those people and deal with them appropriately. If Dasuki is found culpable in anyway he should be dealt with without blinking of an eye. Enough is enough terrorism in any form must be defeated.
God bless Nigeria.
My bros, our people are not reasonable enough to apprehend the consequences of Dasuki's deliberate omitions, if mr Dasuki is really found to be a secret obstacle to the unsuccessful fight against boko haram, nobody should dare to sympathise with him.
Re: Inside Story Of Why Dasuki Is In Trouble by abokikhalifa: 8:53am On Jul 18, 2015
collinsVP:
The main objective is to recover the public fund ear-marked and disbursed to him but was never put to use.

Anybody asking for evidence and why democratic principles are not been observed, should,

1. give me an evidence that the woman you call mummy is actually your mother.

2. Tell me if any probe on misappropriation of public fund subjected to democratic process ever achieved it's desired result under GEJ. How many committee did he set up in his regime to probe one case of misappropriation or the other? Was any resolved?

Since we desire a different result, we must learn to do things differently. And the approach is the adoption of what I call "the concept of expediency". It is not always right to sideline democratic process but could also be expedient to sideline it when the desired result is for the interest of the Nigeria citizenry.

All actions and inactions of Nigeria leadership that has human face is OK by me.

God bless Nigeria.
bro. We all know that you did philosophy in school.
Re: Inside Story Of Why Dasuki Is In Trouble by babasoadaj(m): 8:53am On Jul 18, 2015
SSS guyz are doing well. Pls lay more seige and dont forget to check overhead tanks.....underground caves....even soakaway
Re: Inside Story Of Why Dasuki Is In Trouble by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:54am On Jul 18, 2015
ETERRORS:
Buhari nees to stop prosecuting people without due process because he wants to fight corruption
I thank goodness that Buhari and Dasuki are northerners and Fulani else, in your saTANic manner, you say the President is a tribalist.
Re: Inside Story Of Why Dasuki Is In Trouble by yahmohy27: 8:55am On Jul 18, 2015
hedonistic:

Hmm ,I see but is commenting by force ?please if you have no better comment to offer is better you keep quiet and let reasonable ones comment
Re: Inside Story Of Why Dasuki Is In Trouble by Beremx(f): 8:57am On Jul 18, 2015
barcanista:
This APC propaganda is just so annoying. Who is the source? What is the big deal in finding $40k in Sambo's home? Was he not preparing for Sallah feast? Is he a poor man? Is it not commensurate with his Salary? Is he not a former Colonel and NSA? Is he not entitled to rifle? This is propaganda that we shall address
you and who will address the propaganda? A nonentity like you who's so full of himself.

lol

2 Likes

Re: Inside Story Of Why Dasuki Is In Trouble by AKJA(m): 8:59am On Jul 18, 2015
The handwriting is now becoming crystal clear on the wall why the Hydra headed Boko Haram monster has persisted this long. Will any right thinking human not easily discern that PDP is synonymous with that horrible monster killing Nigerians from 1001 fronts. Prove me wrong.
Re: Inside Story Of Why Dasuki Is In Trouble by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 18, 2015
The fight against corruption shouldn't be selective.Take the fight against corruption to apc politicians too.
Re: Inside Story Of Why Dasuki Is In Trouble by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:03am On Jul 18, 2015
hedonistic:
I don't see how the "recovery" of 3 guns and a mere $40,000 adds any value or spice to the DSS invasion of his house. As a retired senior military officer and NSA for that matter, you would expect him to have guns for personal protection, so what? Then $40k is roughly N10 million. That can't even buy a good car these days; the pure water Toyota Prado that litters Abuja streets costs at least N15 million. Even many mistresses and high class ashawos in Lagos, Port Harcourt and Abuja have that in cash or jewellery in their rooms, so big deal?

I'll tell u something very meaningfull!

''YOU ARE A BIG GOAT!''
Iranu angry
Re: Inside Story Of Why Dasuki Is In Trouble by HiGod: 9:07am On Jul 18, 2015
drss:

You are an animal just like your parents who beget you cos it's only animals that live in Zoo.

If you fools-Igbos really want to have your own Biafra easily without any issues, take these 3 steps and see other Nigerians taking you serious....

I can assure you and other Igbos with my life that if you guys could stick to these 5 steps, Biafra ll be yours before you blink.

However, if you refuse to take these steps, it ll be clear to the whole world that you guys are nothing but cowards and chest beaters.

1.) Recall all your senators and house of representative members from National Assembly with immediate effect

2.) Tell all Igbo appointees to vacate their seats at Federal level with immediate effect and relocate to South East

3.) Mandate all your kinsmen in your perceived enemies territories-South West and Northern part of the country to relocate back to South East.

4.) Mandate all Igbo children, sons and daughters out of South West free education at primary level, universities in the North and West

5.) To fast track/speed up your departure from Nigeria, attack South Westerners and Northerners in your own region

2 Likes

Re: Inside Story Of Why Dasuki Is In Trouble by here: 9:08am On Jul 18, 2015
Why does this office NSA exist,can someone please tell me what law established it?
Why and how could anyone accuse it of taking over funds meant for defense when he didnt take the money himself,who was the minister of finance who diverted the money meant for defence to an office not stipulated in the budget approved by National assembly. Did NSA get authority to incure expenditure? why are the finance minister and accountant general's place not invaded too?
Allegged everywhere and you wonder whether these guys just like rumors or feel Nigerians are animals.
In the search aspect,the search warrant usually list and other incriminating evidence just to cover anything that might be found,how is anyone's passport that except maybe to shoe he traveled to some countries they can establish illegal transactions by him or his cronies.
I feel really bad not that this ex NSA is treated this way but the way the whole system still works and leaving it to ridicule because they feel nothing would happen. If an ex official has a case does Nigerians not need to knw why he is harrassed.Except like always Nigerians are regarded as fo-ols except dyrung elections. How can sun carry a news and use "alleged" and expect me to buy their papers?
Re: Inside Story Of Why Dasuki Is In Trouble by AKJA(m): 9:10am On Jul 18, 2015
otunsman:
The fight against corruption shouldn't be selective.Take the fight against corruption to apc politicians too.
Your observation is quite true, but majority carries the vote. PDP has being in power for the past 16 years or even more & the mess Nigeria is into today should only be attributable to their cul-de-sac scheming.
Re: Inside Story Of Why Dasuki Is In Trouble by babajero(m): 9:18am On Jul 18, 2015
yahmohy27:
if you don't have something reasonable to comment why can't keep shut that your hole on your face?commenting is not by force na ,abi undecided
I believe your father runs your home with propaganda.
Re: Inside Story Of Why Dasuki Is In Trouble by blackpanda: 9:18am On Jul 18, 2015
hedonistic:
I don't see how the "recovery" of 3 guns and a mere $40,000 adds any value or spice to the DSS invasion of his house. As a retired senior military officer and NSA for that matter, you would expect him to have guns for personal protection, so what? Then $40k is roughly N10 million. That can't even buy a good car these days; the pure water Toyota Prado that litters Abuja streets costs at least N15 million. Even many mistresses and high class ashawos in Lagos, Port Harcourt and Abuja have that in cash or jewellery in their rooms, so big deal?

Either u are completely morally depleted or u have mental problem!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

40 OccupyLekkiTollGate Protesters Granted Bail / Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office / Tinubu Endorses Babagana Umara-Zulum As Next Borno State Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.