Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

When She Says She Is A Virgin - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Says She Is A Virgin (77426 Views)

If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? / When She Says She Has Not Seen Her Period (photo) / When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 19, 2015
delors:
I think we should have 'Sabbatical Virgins'. Those who have become 'virgin again' because it's been over 2 years since they last had it.

Girls that would be in this category would be those who's veejay is ℓi̶̲̥̅k̲̅e̶̲̥̅ pit of hell aπϑ wants τ̅☺ stay off d action for a while so that d elastic component of their veejay can retract lipsrsealed
delors:
I think we should have 'Sabbatical Virgins'. Those who have become 'virgin again' because it's been over 2 years since they last had it.

Girls that would be in this category would be those who's veejay is ℓi̶̲̥̅k̲̅e̶̲̥̅ pit of hell aπϑ wants τ̅☺ stay off d action for a while so that d elastic component of their veejay can retract
Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by Splendidee(m): 9:05pm On Jul 19, 2015
make i quick follow up,bros abeg come again this time i swear nobody fit try me
Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 19, 2015
tunnamania11:

There is nothing wrong in being inquisitive, we learn daily.
If u wear padded bra, it will be hard to know with clothes on. If u wear ordinary bra, with a round neck, polo or sleeves, it's very easy.
I can't tell u how we know it but I prefer to give u an example . It's easy to differentiate a fresh baked bread from more than a day old bread when u see one, even from afar.
chai...mr know all, e don tey wey you spoil ooooo, see analysing shocked
Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by MistadeRegal(m): 9:06pm On Jul 19, 2015
I belong to 1 category
Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 19, 2015
tunnamania11:
That last part of your post, lwkm.
my brother, all these girls eehh... At the mention of the letter "V" ,all of them go just dey show..
Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 19, 2015
Midehi:

Were u not the one taught me ? grin
Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by Fxwarrior: 9:08pm On Jul 19, 2015
Gurgle:

Ok

is that the general consensus

but wouldn't he still be irritated knowing somebody else has touched her

Not really as long as she doesn't rub it on my face I couldn't care if she's been drilled before as men would be shocked on their wedding nights that sister Vicky's hole is an ocean.
Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 19, 2015
Midehi:

oga ooo...
Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by infinitemiles: 9:08pm On Jul 19, 2015
SMART CLICK Data Resellers
Buy cheap data bundle for your android phones, Samsung, iPad, iPhone, bb10, Nokia, windows and modem.

For Etisalat
250mb @ N500 (Airtime Payment)
500mb @ N700 (Airtime Payment)
750mb @ N900(Airtime Payment)
1GB @ N1200 (Airtime Payment)

For Mtn
1GB @ N1200 (Airtime Payment)

Contact
Call/Whatsapp: 08036211097

Note: All plans are valid for I month

Tell ur friends and get a 5% discount on your first subscription.
Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by Splendidee(m): 9:08pm On Jul 19, 2015
tunnamania11:

You mean those that cucumbate? wink
buhahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by beyoncausme: 9:09pm On Jul 19, 2015
henhen....
Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 19, 2015
Splendidee:
make i quick follow up,bros abeg come again this time i swear nobody fit try me
Get a jotter, the topic is Vir.gin 101. grin
Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 19, 2015
Chascop:

my brother, all these girls eehh...
At the mention of the letter "V" ,all of them go just dey show..
They all wish they were still a V but wouldn't admit it.
Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 19, 2015
tunnamania11:

How could I do that? You that your hands are busy caressing me. grin
mhizkel, i will help you give tunna a knock on his head, what a jerk! he probably want sanction grin
Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by Splendidee(m): 9:15pm On Jul 19, 2015
tunnamania11:

Get a jotter, the topic is Vir.gin 101. grin
ulrite days of lecture n time of practical
Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 19, 2015
mirenda:
angry
Are u the one on your profile?
Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by westlius(m): 9:16pm On Jul 19, 2015
tunnamania11:

After reading many comments on this section and seeing the way most guys talk about marrying a virgin no matter what it takes even after most them had spoilt hundreds of girls, I deem it fit to intimate you all about the types of virgins of this 21st century.

Note: Premarital sex is a sin and I'm not here to condemn indulging in a sexual relationship.
Here goes the types of virgins of 21st century:

1. Primary Virgin
This consists of girls that do not allow any form of intimacy. Their lips has never been kissed, their breasts has never been smooched and their body has never been caressed. We all know what they are called wink

2. Secondary Virgin
This consists of girls that allow kissing, smooching and caressing. They do all these with their full clothes ON because they are so fearful that they could yield to sex when aroused but mostly shyness of allowing a guy see their body could be the reason.

3. Tertiary Virgin
This consists of girls that allow kissing, smooching, caressing , cuddling unclad, finger and also giving and receiving BJ.
They are also called professional virgins, their only fear is that they are not yet ready to be a mother.

So guys, there u have the three types of virgins. So when she tells you she is a virgin, ask her where she belong before you start giving preferential treatments of a primary virgin to a tertiary virgin.

PGD/MASTERS VIRGIN
When you kiss, touch smooch, but when you want to enter, she holds you hand. After all promises of marriage and you will never leave her u enters and notice an entrance wide like lekki toll gate instead of biro's ink cake

2 Likes

Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by scentmarlc(m): 9:17pm On Jul 19, 2015
adeh39:

Amebo oshigrin grin
uhmm..
Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by lightdotcom: 9:17pm On Jul 19, 2015
What do u mean? What other dirty things could be in place. To hell with them
Gurgle:

Ok

so will you reject somebody on that basis, assuming all other things are in place
Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 19, 2015
xtervaganza:
im not a virgin so ive lost the right to want a virgin wife

only r3tarded and deluded guys want a virgin when they are not even one

Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ A̶̲̥̅яε WRONG mr man! M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ gf of 3yrs is a virgin, a secondary virgin though(excluding giving & receiving bj) We started dating from d university. We A̶̲̥̅яε through with school now aπϑ A̶̲̥̅яε still 2geda. So because you've not seen one doesn't mean they don't exist
Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 19, 2015
It's hard to find a primary virg.in in this 21 century.Who cares?As long as she is not promiscuous.
Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 19, 2015
tosyne2much:
The thread dey sweet me die cheesy
grin grin grin...keep it up.
Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 19, 2015
xtervaganza:
im not a virgin so ive lost the right to want a virgin wife

only r3tarded and deluded guys want a virgin when they are not even one

Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ A̶̲̥̅яε WRONG mr man! M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ gf of 3yrs is a virgin, a secondary virgin though(excluding giving & receiving bj) We started dating from d university. We A̶̲̥̅яε through with school now aπϑ A̶̲̥̅яε still 2geda. So because you've not seen one doesn't mean they don't exist. It is non sequitur
Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 19, 2015
tunnamania11:

Nope, fallen boobs without loss of weight is the indicator not otherwise.
hian!
Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 19, 2015
what of the virgins that receive anal.sex? Haven't you heard of technical virginity?
Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by johnpaullie: 9:23pm On Jul 19, 2015
Lips sealed!Lips sealed!Lips sealed!
Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by oluwasegun007(m): 9:23pm On Jul 19, 2015
No wonderrrrre...all the girls av dated since childbirth claimed to be virgins...... hmmmmmm
Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by kenoz(m): 9:23pm On Jul 19, 2015
grin
Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by Rexeffiom(m): 9:24pm On Jul 19, 2015
Back then in d uni I met 1, she told me shez a virgin bt she does a*nal,. ....... And I was like "Really? "
Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 9:24pm On Jul 19, 2015
TeamVirginorNone. As I've said it over and over that if I did not find any virgin in Nigeria,Tehran is my next destination.

Quote me wrong and die in heart attack.

The fact that after all these donkey years outside and kept holy does not mean that I do deserve any sorth of compromise with what I cherished dearly.
Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by Christmasdon(m): 9:24pm On Jul 19, 2015
Andrew114:
including those that candlebate
.wait, u mean candle, the candle for lightening? Odikwa egwu.
Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 19, 2015
delors:
waooo...i quite agree with this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Nigerian Big Boy 'ATM' Proposes To His Pretty White Girlfriend On Her Birthday / Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave / "Pregnant" Bobrisky Dances With Baby Bump In Viral Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.