Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Will U Go For 80m Naira Contract Or Continue With Ur Marriage On Ur Wedding Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will U Go For 80m Naira Contract Or Continue With Ur Marriage On Ur Wedding Day (830 Views)

A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp / Nigerian Lady Ready For Marriage On Twitter (Photo) / What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will U Go For 80m Naira Contract Or Continue With Ur Marriage On Ur Wedding Day by Igboboy59(m): 12:45pm On Jul 21, 2015
Be Honest,It Happen That On Your Wedding Day On Your Way Going To Church Service Your Phone Ring You Pick It And It Happen To Be One Of The Company You Wrote a Application Of a Contract To, And You Are Told U are the Lucky Winner To Won The Contract Almost Twenty People Are Competiting With the Contract. Worth 80 Million Naira.The Worst Part Of It Is That u Must Come and Sign The Contract Within Thirty Minutes Or u Will be Forfeit The Contract...To Be Honest, Will u Leave The Wedding For The Contract Or Continue With Your Wedding...??
Re: Will U Go For 80m Naira Contract Or Continue With Ur Marriage On Ur Wedding Day by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 21, 2015
hmmm....take permission, assign someone to stand in for me, i go to sign the contract; will let them know too that am from my wedding ceremony party so things can be done snappy; the people involve with the contract will understand me cos they are human too; it can even boost their morale to have confidence in me that i can execute the contract wella come rain or sun....grin

1 Like

Re: Will U Go For 80m Naira Contract Or Continue With Ur Marriage On Ur Wedding Day by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 21, 2015
Stupiiid question! Who wedding help

1 Like

Re: Will U Go For 80m Naira Contract Or Continue With Ur Marriage On Ur Wedding Day by Tallesty1(m): 12:49pm On Jul 21, 2015
That marriage go wait oo, ionn care if Jesus z gonna come d wedding

1 Like

Re: Will U Go For 80m Naira Contract Or Continue With Ur Marriage On Ur Wedding Day by falconey(m): 12:50pm On Jul 21, 2015
Wedding already postponed to next week

2 Likes

Re: Will U Go For 80m Naira Contract Or Continue With Ur Marriage On Ur Wedding Day by DrManhattan: 12:51pm On Jul 21, 2015
smh, I will even postpone the wedding till i'm done with the contract

enu'kwa e nu nwanyi sad
Re: Will U Go For 80m Naira Contract Or Continue With Ur Marriage On Ur Wedding Day by HENSEXIE(f): 12:52pm On Jul 21, 2015
cheesy grin
Wow!tough 1,buh I wil o.

Wil call bae aπϑ xplain I wilbe cmin late,buh if its far †ђξ weddin wil Ħª√ę 2 Βε̲̣̣̣̥ rescheduled.A̶̲̥̅♏ sure she'll undstnd,besides it 4 †ђξ benefit of all of U̶̲̥̅̊.
Re: Will U Go For 80m Naira Contract Or Continue With Ur Marriage On Ur Wedding Day by Igboboy59(m): 12:53pm On Jul 21, 2015
Midehi:
hmmm
i can see .u will leave the wedding and go for the contract grin
Re: Will U Go For 80m Naira Contract Or Continue With Ur Marriage On Ur Wedding Day by Igboboy59(m): 12:55pm On Jul 21, 2015
Osahon7:
we know people like u will go for the contract
Re: Will U Go For 80m Naira Contract Or Continue With Ur Marriage On Ur Wedding Day by nochildsplay(m): 12:59pm On Jul 21, 2015
Contract for sure. Wedding can wait
Re: Will U Go For 80m Naira Contract Or Continue With Ur Marriage On Ur Wedding Day by Atlantian: 12:59pm On Jul 21, 2015
I will not postpone the wedding, I will tell the officiator the delay the vow moment for extra hour. I will go sign my money first and then I will get back to the wedding.
Re: Will U Go For 80m Naira Contract Or Continue With Ur Marriage On Ur Wedding Day by nochildsplay(m): 1:00pm On Jul 21, 2015
Igboboy59:
we know people like u will go for the contract
b4 nko cheesy
Re: Will U Go For 80m Naira Contract Or Continue With Ur Marriage On Ur Wedding Day by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 21, 2015
Igboboy59:
i can see .u will leave the wedding and go for the contract grin
cheesy...go back and read it...am not that selfish grin
Re: Will U Go For 80m Naira Contract Or Continue With Ur Marriage On Ur Wedding Day by icekream(m): 1:03pm On Jul 21, 2015
Which mouth will i use to tell her that i forfeited the contract? She'll put my picture on my seat and continue with the marriage

1 Like

Re: Will U Go For 80m Naira Contract Or Continue With Ur Marriage On Ur Wedding Day by InfinityEstates: 1:21pm On Jul 21, 2015
No lies. I would 'unmarry' bae if he refuses to go for the contract and insists on continuing with the wedding ceremony. It's just a 'ceremony' abeg.

Meanwhile, if you wish to be a landlord this year, click on this thread to see how.

www.nairaland.com/2467291/landlord-year#36119583
Re: Will U Go For 80m Naira Contract Or Continue With Ur Marriage On Ur Wedding Day by suzzy16(f): 1:38pm On Jul 21, 2015
Osahon7:
lol,abi o,wedding indeed,na money sure pass jare
Re: Will U Go For 80m Naira Contract Or Continue With Ur Marriage On Ur Wedding Day by obinna1984(m): 1:50pm On Jul 21, 2015
Midehi:
hmmm....take permission, assign someone to stand in for me, i go to sign the contract; will let them know too that am from my wedding ceremony party so things can be done snappy; the people involve with the contract will understand me cos they are human too; it can even boost their morale to have confidence in me that i can execute the contract wella come rain or sun....grin

see ur talk so na so u tink say the tin easy to do babe u can't do that
Re: Will U Go For 80m Naira Contract Or Continue With Ur Marriage On Ur Wedding Day by obinna1984(m): 1:53pm On Jul 21, 2015
HENSEXIE:
cheesy grin
Wow!tough 1,buh I wil o.

Wil call bae aπϑ xplain I wilbe cmin late,buh if its far †ђξ weddin wil Ħª√ę 2 Βε̲̣̣̣̥ rescheduled.A̶̲̥̅♏ sure she'll undstnd,besides it 4 †ђξ benefit of all of U̶̲̥̅̊.

will u be happy is that is done to u and mind u what is urs can wait and if it can wait then its not urs
Re: Will U Go For 80m Naira Contract Or Continue With Ur Marriage On Ur Wedding Day by HENSEXIE(f): 3:40pm On Jul 21, 2015
obinna1984:

will u be happy is that is done to u and mind u what is urs can wait and if it can wait then its not urs

Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥e̶̲̥̅̊ɑ̤̥̈̊h̶̲̥̅̊ I knw,buh dia re sum tinz Ɖά̲†̥ cannot jst wait.besides opportunity dey say comes but ONCE
Re: Will U Go For 80m Naira Contract Or Continue With Ur Marriage On Ur Wedding Day by shomutuski(m): 6:51pm On Jul 21, 2015
My wedding sef can't take place on that day, talk less of me choosing btw cash and marriage
Re: Will U Go For 80m Naira Contract Or Continue With Ur Marriage On Ur Wedding Day by scentmarlc(m): 7:21pm On Jul 21, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Help Please!!! / Who Knows The Whereabouts Of The Moniker Unibenstudent / Pastor Preaches From Inside Coffin In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.