Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Please A Nairalander Need Your Help On This Issue - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please A Nairalander Need Your Help On This Issue (1302 Views)

My Girlfriend Stole My Money..how Do I Handle This Issue?? / Why Do Most Intelligent Females Have This Issue? / Good Looking Guys And This Issue. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please A Nairalander Need Your Help On This Issue by Fesomu(m): 6:23pm On Jul 21, 2015
Am a final year medical student in one of nigeria uni..due to graduate in like a month time..I broke up with my ex girlfriend sometime august last year. We dated for 4years. The main reason we broke up was because am a muslim and she's a christian. To cut the long story short, I met a law student late last year after I broke up with my ex..she's cute, she intelligent, smart and very sexy but the problem is this "can't get myself to love her". I still think about my ex, I still feel something so strong for her. Can't even have sex with my present gf cos my ex. My present girl has cried, nag, begged for my love but its seems impossible to give her all she deserves.My family aint still happy with me because me and my ex brokeup. They love her so much and they still want us back together but they don't understand the price I will have to pay for that.. Please what do you advise me to do. So confuse
Re: Please A Nairalander Need Your Help On This Issue by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 21, 2015
I'm coming
Re: Please A Nairalander Need Your Help On This Issue by ifeoluwasegun(m): 6:30pm On Jul 21, 2015
There are always TWO (2) things involved

If you're going back to your Ex - ..are you ignoring the main fact that separated your ties?
Then are you intending to marry her personalty or her religion?

If you're ignoring the Religion fact?
Then you must allow her practise it freely, after marriage.

But I'll just advise that you move on with your new catch, coz sincerely, you've done the best in the first instance - breaking up with her.

In the real sense, if she (the ex) is not willing to change (totally) to a Christian, having her personal view about it, and not for the reason of Marriage, then you can go ahead.

Hence, look for the best in your new catch, what she does best that your ex isn't good on, major on that point, change your loving attitude and get on with her. She deserves your love, if you wooed her really in the first instance. You're indebted to her love.

PLS LOVE YOUR NEW CATCH!

1 Like

Re: Please A Nairalander Need Your Help On This Issue by Fesomu(m): 6:37pm On Jul 21, 2015
ifeoluwasegun:
There are always TWO (2) things involved

If you're going back to your Ex - ..are you ignoring the main fact that separated your ties?
Then are you intending to marry her personalty or her religion?

If you're ignoring the Religion fact?
Then you must allow her practise it freely, after marriage.

But I'll just advise that you move on with your new catch, coz sincerely, you've done the best in the first instance - breaking up with her.

In the real sense, if she (the ex) is not willing to change (totally) to a Christian, having her personal view about it, and not for the reason of Marriage, then you can go ahead.

Hence, look for the best in your new catch, what she does best that your ex isn't good on, major on that point, change your loving attitude and get on with her. She deserves your love, if you wooed her really in the first instance. You're indebted to her love.

PLS LOVE YOUR NEW CATCH!
not that easy..my ex the 1st person that I truly love and her religion aint a problem for me
Re: Please A Nairalander Need Your Help On This Issue by 2dice(m): 6:38pm On Jul 21, 2015
ahsekeena:
I'm coming
u mean cuming abi tongue ..Baba God is watching u
Re: Please A Nairalander Need Your Help On This Issue by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 21, 2015
Fesomu:
not that easy..my ex the 1st person that I truly love and her religion aint a problem for me

Go back to your ex.....don't waste the new girl's time. Next!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Please A Nairalander Need Your Help On This Issue by ifeoluwasegun(m): 6:44pm On Jul 21, 2015
Fesomu:

If you truly can get along with her religion, then go for her... that's if she still has your contact, if she's not hooked already.

I'll just advise, follow your heart - If you're sure it's actually leading you right.
Coz this religion of a thing is a serious matter in marriage, not for you two, but how about your unborn children, what faith would you hand over to them. Would you allow your kids to practise their Momma's religion? Consider that.

How about fellowship between you two. How do you commune spiritually?

If your heart is still leading you right, then follow it! I repeat, not blindly!...But always FOLLOW YOUR HEART.

I hope you know this, YOUR HOME IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS!
Re: Please A Nairalander Need Your Help On This Issue by Cutehector(m): 6:48pm On Jul 21, 2015
I thiught the koran forbids fornication
Re: Please A Nairalander Need Your Help On This Issue by dulux07(m): 6:49pm On Jul 21, 2015
Ignore those who say its no big deal if u guys practise diff religion, my dear its a big issue especially if u guys plan on getin married, but nevertheless there r some rlatnships/marriages that worked out despite dis itch, so its left to u n ur ex, to decide.

ur new gf loves u, giv her a chance, n if u still dont feel anytin for her, jst let her go, so u dont remain with her out of pity, but think twice, cos ur ex, may no longer feel d sametin ur feelin for her, its bin almost a yr u guys seperated.
Re: Please A Nairalander Need Your Help On This Issue by Rapunzel001: 6:50pm On Jul 21, 2015
Cutehector:
I thiught the koran forbids fornication

And I thought Christianity explicitly forbids it as well... na only OP and him ex sabi d kind religion dem dey practice...

1 Like

Re: Please A Nairalander Need Your Help On This Issue by deltateam: 6:52pm On Jul 21, 2015
Chai I nearly hit my head on the wall running to help a brother who needs my help.
Op what exactly do you want? Advice. Okay

My advice is the first girl makes you happy abi? She left you cos she didn't see you becoming a christian and she can't be a moslem either. Your family accepts her, does her family accept you?

I will say try and move on.
Re: Please A Nairalander Need Your Help On This Issue by Cutehector(m): 6:56pm On Jul 21, 2015
Rapunzel001:

And I thought Christianity explicitly forbids it as well... na only OP and him ex sabi d kind religion dem dey practice...
maybe they are realists. cool

Btw, do u hav a very long hair? RapunzeL
Re: Please A Nairalander Need Your Help On This Issue by Fesomu(m): 6:56pm On Jul 21, 2015
deltateam:
Chai I nearly hit my head on the wall running to help a brother who needs my help.
Op what exactly do you want? Advice. Okay

My advice is the first girl makes you happy abi? She left you cos she didn't see you becoming a christian and she can't be a moslem either. Your family accepts her, does her family accept you?

I will say try and move on.
I told her I will change my religion once am not under my parent anymore but she doesn't believe me..am not the religious type and I don't mind becoming a xtian... I just believe in kindness and love to all...I can't dictate my children religion..she can take them to church...
Re: Please A Nairalander Need Your Help On This Issue by scentmarlc(m): 7:12pm On Jul 21, 2015
Re: Please A Nairalander Need Your Help On This Issue by Rapunzel001: 7:26pm On Jul 21, 2015
Cutehector:
maybe they are realists. cool

Btw, do u hav a very long hair? RapunzeL

Na.. low cut. Just locked away in a tower waiting for my knight in shinning armour to come rescue me. Hopefully, he would be able to deal with my cruel chaperone..

1 Like

Re: Please A Nairalander Need Your Help On This Issue by Cutehector(m): 7:29pm On Jul 21, 2015
Rapunzel001:

Na.. low cut. Just locked away in a tower waiting for my knight in shinning armour to come rescue me. Hopefully, he would be able to deal with my cruel chaperone..
lol where is he now?
Re: Please A Nairalander Need Your Help On This Issue by Rapunzel001: 7:37pm On Jul 21, 2015
Cutehector:
lol where is he now?

Not really sure but the last I heard, he was in the US being interviewed by a certain Amanpour.

1 Like

Re: Please A Nairalander Need Your Help On This Issue by Cutehector(m): 7:41pm On Jul 21, 2015
Rapunzel001:

Not really sure but the last I heard, he was in the US being interviewed by a certain Amanpour.
lmao...nyarinya...

1 Like

Re: Please A Nairalander Need Your Help On This Issue by Rapunzel001: 7:45pm On Jul 21, 2015
Cutehector:
lmao...nyarinya...

I hope it isn't jealousy O
Re: Please A Nairalander Need Your Help On This Issue by Cutehector(m): 7:54pm On Jul 21, 2015
Rapunzel001:

I hope it isn't jealousy O
cnt be jealous of who I havnt seen na
Re: Please A Nairalander Need Your Help On This Issue by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 21, 2015
2dice:
u mean cuming abi tongue ..Baba God is watching u

Lol. Durty mind.
Re: Please A Nairalander Need Your Help On This Issue by pelij18(m): 9:25pm On Jul 21, 2015
Fesomu:
Am a final year medical student in one of nigeria uni..due to graduate in like a month time..I broke up with my ex girlfriend sometime august last year. We dated for 4years. The main reason we broke up was because am a muslim and she's a christian. To cut the long story short, I met a law student late last year after I broke up with my ex..she's cute, she intelligent, smart and very sexy but the problem is this "can't get myself to love her". I still think about my ex, I still feel something so strong for her. Can't even have sex with my present gf cos my ex. My present girl has cried, nag, begged for my love but its seems impossible to give her all she deserves.My family aint still happy with me because me and my ex brokeup. They love her so much and they still want us back together but they don't understand the price I will have to pay for that.. Please what do you advise me to do. So confuse
Are you done with the lies or there is an upcoming part 2
Re: Please A Nairalander Need Your Help On This Issue by 2dice(m): 12:40pm On Jul 22, 2015
ahsekeena:

Lol. Durty mind.
like minds... Attract cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Priceless Words For The Ladies / I Need A Soul Mate In My Life / Help!...advice Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.