Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,135 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Behind Her Veil - Literature (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Behind Her Veil (450605 Views)

Veil / Sequel: Behind Her Veil / Behind Her Veil (ebook) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (91) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Behind Her Veil by DVMtuppence(m): 7:15am On Nov 15, 2015
Ibukunholuwa:
greetings to u too.shaggy 4 nw buh i wil soon relocate to abk in a month tym
aiit ma'am....i also schl in abk,i always enjoy moving round d city
Re: Behind Her Veil by Emperortj93(m): 7:43am On Nov 15, 2015
I know sadiq is not dead cus today isn't 25th and the number of the house is not 25. by my calculation, sadiq is suppose to save the cripple girl
Re: Behind Her Veil by oscarlloyd(m): 7:53am On Nov 15, 2015
In the dream someone was carrying/saving the other.... Sadiq was carrying/saving the girl... Don't panic ladies Sadiq is still alive.... We are even at donkross1 bar drinking andre... grin

3 Likes

Re: Behind Her Veil by Spactacle(m): 8:26am On Nov 15, 2015
Remember y'all janelle have been watching sadiq all along.so to me i thinks she'll b d one saving sadiq.

My thought sha.
Re: Behind Her Veil by FuroGintle(m): 9:00am On Nov 15, 2015
Mattkent:

Interesting...na wetin u for do?
b4 nko?

1 Like

Re: Behind Her Veil by FuroGintle(m): 9:03am On Nov 15, 2015
mariamferanmi:
No! No!! No!!! It can't be!!!! It nt possible mattkent u can't do dis to sodiq nw!!! *crying*sobbing* pls tell me u are just pulling our legs? Btw great movie u got here.
nawa o! All d gals were havin a crush on sadiq

1 Like

Re: Behind Her Veil by fiyah(f): 9:05am On Nov 15, 2015
Mattkent sha like give people bp. I know sadiq isn't dead now. Not now. Not just yet if he ever has to.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Behind Her Veil by Marshalees10(m): 12:14pm On Nov 15, 2015
I no want competition But it's on already!
Re: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 15, 2015
pls update oooooo crypls update oooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Behind Her Veil by Sageez(m): 2:06pm On Nov 15, 2015
DandyPearl:
Donkross1 so u don't know how to mention someone abiundecidedheemah you're ryt afterall the bar should be closed. Hemmm I need a sturdy shoulder with a cute face to lean on
search no further baby, a sturdy shoulder with a cute is right here. Now baby, come lean on papa's shoulder
Re: Behind Her Veil by Sageez(m): 2:13pm On Nov 15, 2015
oscarlloyd:
In the dream someone was carrying/saving the other.... Sadiq was carrying/saving the girl... Don't panic ladies Sadiq is still alive.... We are even at donkross1 bar drinking andre... grin
in the dream the girl sadiq was trying to save disappeared then he(sadiq) fell down and died. The prayer should be ''Janelle please save sadiq'' cuz she is our only hope to saving sadiq

1 Like

Re: Behind Her Veil by DandyPearl(f): 3:11pm On Nov 15, 2015
Sageez:
search no further baby, a sturdy shoulder with a cute is right here. Now baby, come lean on papa's shoulder
grin
Re: Behind Her Veil by ysadiq(m): 3:47pm On Nov 15, 2015
Matt atleast u could have told me before now so i could see zeenat 4 d last tym. U no try o matt at all. But if u wont help me i know janella will.
Re: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 15, 2015
mariamferanmi:
No! No!! No!!! It can't be!!!! It nt possible mattkent u can't do dis to sodiq nw!!! *crying*sobbing* pls tell me u are just pulling our legs? Btw great movie u got here.

Thanks dear. I am not pulling legs here...just minds tongue
Re: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 15, 2015
Emperortj93:
I know sadiq is not dead cus today isn't 25th and the number of the house is not 25. by my calculation, sadiq is suppose to save the cripple girl

D number of victims were 25..
Re: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 15, 2015
Spactacle:
Remember y'all janelle have been watching sadiq all along.so to me i thinks she'll b d one saving sadiq.

My thought sha.

Interesting thought here wink
Re: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 15, 2015
FuroGintle:
b4 nko?

No worry...u go still change mind.
Re: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 15, 2015
ysadiq:
Matt atleast u could have told me before now so i could see zeenat 4 d last tym. U no try o matt at all. But if u wont help me i know janella will.

Oyah summon Janelle na.
Re: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 15, 2015
Snowangel4:
pls update oooooo crypls update oooooo

I hope u guys would understand but its not fully ready. Just give me till tomorrow and I will serve it.
Re: Behind Her Veil by ysadiq(m): 4:34pm On Nov 15, 2015
Mattkent:

Oyah summon Janelle na.
Dont try me o.
Re: Behind Her Veil by Rukkydelta(f): 5:46pm On Nov 15, 2015
Ok
Re: Behind Her Veil by Emperortj93(m): 6:21pm On Nov 15, 2015
Mattkent:

D number of victims were 25..
i know sadiq will eventually die but not like this. Pls update and put us all out of our misery
Re: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 15, 2015
Mattkent:

I hope u guys would understand but its not fully ready. Just give me till tomorrow and I will serve it.

alright
Re: Behind Her Veil by princessadeola(f): 8:20pm On Nov 15, 2015
Weldone kent
Re: Behind Her Veil by moxygunshot(m): 11:52pm On Nov 15, 2015
ah Bleep....I caught up with d story while it is still while it is still not finished.........nice work u av here author....keep it up...don't slack o. ur update iterval
Re: Behind Her Veil by Marshalees10(m): 7:24am On Nov 16, 2015
Matt we are still waiting ooooo. Good morning all.......
Re: Behind Her Veil by oscarlloyd(m): 8:08am On Nov 16, 2015
Sageez:
in the dream the girl sadiq was trying to save disappeared then he(sadiq) fell down and died. The prayer should be ''Janelle please save sadiq'' cuz she is our only hope to saving sadiq
lol... Janelle the speed of light runner... Well said, if janelle still wishes to fulfil her task, she's got no choice either than to save that precious deek grin 12inches I guess cheesy
Re: Behind Her Veil by Sageez(m): 8:10am On Nov 16, 2015
oscarlloyd:
lol... Janelle the speed of light runner... Well said, if janelle still wishes to fulfil her task, she's got no choice either than to save that precious deek grin 12inches I guess cheesy
lol! Badt guy
Re: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 16, 2015
sadiq is dead, ahhhhhhhh. he is dead. olorun oooo. op why na
Re: Behind Her Veil by fadozsky: 12:01pm On Nov 16, 2015
Y can't u guyz jst wait for d next update,nice work mattkent dear.

1 Like

Re: Behind Her Veil by Abuklaw(m): 12:11pm On Nov 16, 2015
Come update now nigga! We are bracing up for the worst. Afterall, no story goes on without an end.
Re: Behind Her Veil by fadozsky: 12:17pm On Nov 16, 2015
Abuklaw is ryt pls mattkent dear come nd update

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (91) (Reply)

NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment / Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 / Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.