Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency (40890 Views)

Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN / Why We Can’t Recover Funds Looted By Alison-madueke, Others — Presidency / Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 23, 2015
Forwetinnah:

The likes of Atiku and Hell Rufai are such pride to Northern Nigeria..even the recently disgraced Dasuki. What have you gained from those Northern crooks giving you Saraka after you troop to their houses every morning to shout "ya alhaj!!"? The crooks from your extraction have been stealing us blind since independence and no one lifts an eyebrow

If Atiku and co were corrupt and your clueless GEJ left them.It means he is more corrupt.

If we have been stealing as claim by you and you could not do anything about it means you are subservient.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by Nov15: 2:39pm On Jul 23, 2015
you must know that until there are facts to prove that someone is a thief, you can call names till tommorow, it will end on Nairaland.
Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by Forwetinnah: 2:40pm On Jul 23, 2015
danjumakolo:

If Atiku and co were corrupt and your clueless GEJ left them.It means he is more corrupt.

If we have been stealing as claim by you and you could not do anything about it means you are subservient.

OBJ came in after IBB and Abdulsalam. ..what did he do? Since you're so bent in GEJS issue. Did Yar'Adua's government do anything about OBJ/Atiku? Make una spread mat sleep joor
Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 23, 2015
DiiVictory:

and yar'adua is a disgrace to ----------- Nigeria for not probing OBJ?
and OBJ is a disgrace to ------------------ Nigeria for not probing Abacha's family and Abdulsalami?
let's look at it from different views, it didn't start from Gej and bliv me is not ending with Him . that is the reality or else u re a telling me ur LG chairman is nt stealing ur LG allocation now or that u can account for every penny Nigeria has if u re the C-in-C now

I gez you yaradua was put by obj,so he could not have probe his oga,besides he died before he settled dwn.

Obj has probed abacha and we are still benefiting from the repatriation of abachas loot.When get came in,he was supposed to have dug into obj,but he did not,rather he brought a kangaroo theory saying corruption is not stealing
Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 23, 2015
midolian:
by the time this lands him in ekwulobia prisons, you ll learn to sing a different song.
it will never happen....Nigeria will burn literally.

I do not see why people cannot see past blind fanatism. If he probes only GEJ what will happened to the other past presidents? Is it because he is outside the generals cacus and of a bloody civilian stock.
Or because he dear not to be a general's stooge or dreamt of walking his own path or because he defied the Northern Oligarchy
who pressured him to step down for them to rule?
I can promise PMB that it will be the spark needed to tilt this country into full scale tribal war.
The western power can push to the river, but PMB must decide to drink water when he wants and not fill himself to suffocation.
it is either a total probe or let GEJ be.
Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by udemzyudex(m): 2:45pm On Jul 23, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
I have carefully analysed recent events and taken time to study a lot of what happened before during and after the Biafran war.

The truth is that if the Igbos succeed in pulling out of Nigeria, the Niger Delta might not completely be part of the new country but they will definitely also seek to be on their own and manage their resources. This would effectively leave only the SW and the North in Nigeria. If it turns out this way, the Yorubas most likely would also gently ask to be left to be on their own. At the end of it all, we go our separate ways.

Let me quickly add here that Igbo land is much bigger than the Nigerian politically defined SE. Should Nigeria break today, all Igbo-speaking parts of the SS will be part of our new country. The Igbos will force no tribe to be part of us, we will accept those that want to stay with us and those that don't want to be with us will be free to stand on their own or join any other groups they so wish. I am saying this loud and clear so that some people will not come here and start shouting, "We are not part of your Biafra, leave us alone, leave our oil alone."

The Igbos can do very well without oil. There are many countries in the world without oil and are doing very fine. Germany is the most powerful economy in Europe today and they don't have a cup of crude oil there. Israel moved into a desert and converted it into a country very comfortable for habitation. The list is endless. Recent trends have also shown that oil is becoming worthless by the day. What really matters for a nation to be great is the quality of human resources available.

For the parts of the SS that would choose to be part of the new country, we can accept to run a regional system of government between the core Igbo states and parts of the Niger Delta. We can even accept a solution such that both regions would take 80% of revenue accrued within the regions and contribute 20% to the center. This the Niger Delta can never get in this present Nigeria.

For those people from the SS always shouting leave our oyel, I want to tell you that the Northerners are already drinking your oil and have even become drunk on it. You are shouting at Igbos to leave your oyel whereas Northerners are taking the same oil from under your nose and you can do nothing. How myopic and sentimental can some people be?

On a closing note, I believe in one Nigeria but one where there is justice, fairness & equity. For me, Buhari should hand over to an Igbo man if Igbos are truly part of Nigeria. We are part of the big three and too big to be ignored.
You just wake up this morning and decided to post this sh*t... My guy you're stup*d, f*ck you and your igbo..... Na only una dey?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by logica(m): 2:55pm On Jul 23, 2015
midolian:
no, u shldnt have stopped there. u for continue to dey f00l yaself. Empty chest-beaters!
LMAO
Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by abouzaid: 2:55pm On Jul 23, 2015
49cents:

rochas is our kith and kin and we know him too well

personally i hate people who who are conmen

rocahs is not a liberalist or nationalist

he is a man who has excessive self belief and feels he iis wiser than everyone else

uet his wisdonm is not empowering anyone in imo except his family and ilaw who make up his government

he wants to be president through calculated gestures rather than through character

i what should be key for every nigerian is a just countrty where every region is given its due and allowd to develop at its pace

an igbo presidency, like the yoruba presidency of obasanjo will not improve the lot of anyone from the ruling region

even with northerners in the government now,,,,,,,,,,,,,,it doesnt improve the concrete well being of the lowly hausa man nor that of his family

what we should agitate fpr is is re_structured country where justice and equity hold supreme

i honestly fear for the future of Nigeria
Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 23, 2015
APC just want to put Jonathan behind bars, don't be surprise before December this year Jonathan will be in prison, buhari should know that is not fair he should probe the past govenment before GEJ, GEJ will be regretting why he accepted the presidential election.
Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by Eluwilussit(m): 4:22pm On Jul 23, 2015
midolian:
Call it witch-hunting, baba don't bloody care. No one stopped jonathan from probing obasanjo's, and obasanjo from probing Abdulsalam's. They chose not to, probably because they see Nigeria as a "come and chop" restaurant.

Dude you are very right. But we need to somehow probe everyone, not to placate Jona but to bring everyone to book. It might not be this term, may be the next one. lol.

Obj is busy talking trash everyday because nobody treated his Bleep ups. Abdusallami needs to explain his role. IBB too. Only Shonekan and ancestor Shagari should be left out.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by joechima: 4:29pm On Jul 23, 2015
danjumakolo:

shame on the most sectional leader of all ages.if GEJ did not conceded defeat.Then Baba one chance would have probe himself whereas thousands are dying daily.APC party of liers.
Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by Chigold101(m): 5:01pm On Jul 23, 2015
midolian:
no, u shldnt have stopped there. u for continue to dey f00l yaself. Empty chest-beaters!
sir it does no one good to call another person names. No one is beating chest here. But his plans are all im Jonathan's table. But when the music gets hurter let no man run away...
Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by sharperino(m): 5:32pm On Jul 23, 2015
A thorough probe of the past administration would most probably affect previous administrations.
Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 23, 2015
ephemm:
This story s targeted at drawing sympathy towards GEJ and his administration.
PMB said, he belongs to nobody;
he also said a few days ago on CNN while speaking with Amanpour that he will fight against corruption even if his party members are involved.

Your story is baseless.
[s]
And as for Eurobomber, I am Yoruba & I love Nigeria as a country and I will love to see a typical Igbo man as the next President of Nigeria, but I fear the Igbo man will be impeached easily, checkout when Senate presidency was zoned to SE between 1999 & 2007, how many senate president did we get?
[/s]
Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by Appareil(m): 6:47pm On Jul 23, 2015
Whatever !!! Let them stop their intimidation. The good Lord will defend GEJ if all of this is intended to ridicule him.
Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by okorune(m): 6:51pm On Jul 23, 2015
@EUROBOMBER
What a joke! with ur concluding comment it is obvious it is not d hausas that appropriate BORN 2 RULE MENTALITY on themselves, but even ur call that Buhari should hand over 2 an Ibo person revealed that u have already ascribed d born 2 rule mentality on them. 4 ur information d formula 4 gaining power in Nigeria start with building bridges across the Niger not quarreling every region and u expect them 2 support u. D earlier d Ibos realise this d better. Even in d last election d hausas held tenaciously 2 d few fragments of supporters 4rm south south and south east, they know how important it is 2 winning d soul of d people after d votes are counted.
Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by letibab(f): 7:08pm On Jul 23, 2015
DankemzI:
Some please tell INTROVERT am sorry grin grin some people retired to let fresh bloods into the system via promotion!

This will amount to the Minority being hunted.......
Wetin GEJ steal sef No be him Ministers?
If truly Buhari is serious about is fighting corruption he should start by carrying the all the region"SESS" along In appointments, then backdate his kworuption wrestling to the days of Abacha......
If not I'll sell all my possessions in support for the actualization of Biafra though not under Nnamdi

**** Rubbish ****
All of them looting our country dry sending their children to the best of schools abroad, Common bursary they can't pay, incessant strikes! Their children years later coming back to lord over us
Infact am tired of this country!
Meanwhile Buhari please I use God/Allah name beg you, even if you want to forgive Stella Oduah please don't forget my ex Governor Akpabio that man has licked Akwa Ibom dry

Stop making noise!
Where is the money left by GEJ in the treasury to enable such far-reaching probe into the 1970s to be carried out alongside GEJ probe?
Those of you calling his refusal to do this "witch-hunting" should ask yourselves this: 'If Jonathan has nothing to fear, why should he worry'?

Those asking Buhari to probe the 1970s and 80s want to throw Buhari off course, to throw a wool over his clear eyes; especially now that documents relating to massive looting of national treasury and extraordinary oil theft by ministers are beginning to surface.

As for going to Biafra, what are you doing on Nairaland?
Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by juman(m): 8:32pm On Jul 23, 2015
Governments before jonathan were also very corrupt.
Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 23, 2015
StOla:

I accept your submission.

But when the Igbo politicians of Buhari's party are so loathed for belonging to Buhari's party, do you expect that same party to risk its electoral fortunes so as to win the hearts of those who have taking tribal-political hate as an Olympic contest?

If you know you want me to vote for you, what are you doing right now to win the primaries in my party?

Buhari can only wish his party well. He will not destroy his party so that an Igbo candidate of PDP will win to please the Igbos.

I expect that by now you would start looking for prominent Igbos in the ruling party who are credible enough and have the political exposure required of a non-Jonathan leader.

But guess what?
As the Igbos in APC take 1 step forward, the Igbo mob is ready to push them 5 steps back, for nothing but tribal arrogance.

My guy, leave that matter. PDP members of Northern extraction are currently seen as outcasts. The north (excluding middle belt) has never really voted massively for PDP since 2003, yet the party wants to present a northerner in 2019.

Believe me, if APC presents an Igbo man in 2019 or 2023, Igbos will massively vote for him. That will deplete the votes PDP will get leaving PDP with only parts of the south south, since APC controls most if the north and south West. Even if both APC and PDP present Igbos, APC will still win cos Igbo votes will be divided between APC and PDP.

Let me also tell you that all APC needs to win the confidence of a good number of Igbos is to show through this present administration that Igbos are important to them and to the whole Nigeria, just like Yorubas and Hausas. I can bet you that if Buhari chooses to be fair to Igbos in his appointments, the proportion of Igbos in APC will swell massively before 2019.
Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by DiiVictory(m): 9:41pm On Jul 23, 2015
danjumakolo:

I gez you yaradua was put by obj,so he could not have probe his oga,besides he died before he settled dwn.

Obj has probed abacha and we are still benefiting from the repatriation of abachas loot.When get came in,he was supposed to have dug into obj,but he did not,rather he brought a kangaroo theory saying corruption is not stealing
u think u re enjoying from the repatriation of abachas loot not "we" pls cause u can't account for hw the so called loot was spent or how it changed the life of a common Nigerian. and if what OBJ did with that loot is what is going to be done with the one that will be recovered the last administration then we re already in for probing this present administration after they leave cause that is known as re-looting.
Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 23, 2015
[s]
okorune:
@EUROBOMBER
What a joke! with ur concluding comment it is obvious it is not d hausas that appropriate BORN 2 RULE MENTALITY on themselves, but even ur call that Buhari should hand over 2 an Ibo person revealed that u have already ascribed d born 2 rule mentality on them. 4 ur information d formula 4 gaining power in Nigeria start with building bridges across the Niger not quarreling every region and u expect them 2 support u. D earlier d Ibos realise this d better. Even in d last election d hausas held tenaciously 2 d few fragments of supporters 4rm south south and south east, they know how important it is 2 winning d soul of d people after d votes are counted.
[/s]
Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 23, 2015
[s]
hasolalata:
[color=#990000][/color]
Jst listen to ur self...how did d money that brought abt d oil came?u don't even knw that d north was d back bone of naija b4 oil was found?n y did u tink d white men left naija in d hands of d north?..u igbos should never b trusted..d igbos were responsible for d 1st coupe in naija just bcus u wanted pawer killing all d good leaders of naija..u re here saying nonsense..
[/s]
Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 23, 2015
[s]
nagoma:

We are living in a democracy which is improving by the minute and definitely igbos can have the presidency through the ballot box. Good Luck Jonathan is from a smaller minority. For you to expect a just a "hand over" doesn't sound democratic. Igbos had the choice and the right to be fully involved in the APC government but they preferred PDP. The few like Rochas Okorocha are fully involved in the nations governance. So what are you crying about? Are you not strong enough to live with your conviction and the decision that PDP would have been better for Nigeria?

[/s]
Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by KanwuliaJara: 10:03pm On Jul 23, 2015
Why all the noise?
Baba GO-SLOW wetin you dey wait?

Serves GEJ right for being such a POOOSIE in his dealings with the NORTH and WEST!
Ibori head don casssssham!!!!

Hmmmmm!

Oya MEND! You have my permission.
Blow up ALL blowables!!!! kiss

You can NEVER TRUST NORTH-WEST alliance!

Satanic at best.
Welcome to ABUHA ACCORD!!!! grin
Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by KanwuliaJara: 10:03pm On Jul 23, 2015
Duplipost! cool
Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by Superman11(m): 10:16pm On Jul 23, 2015
DankemzI:
Some please tell INTROVERT am sorry grin grin some people retired to let fresh bloods into the system via promotion!

This will amount to the Minority being hunted.......
Wetin GEJ steal sef No be him Ministers?
If truly Buhari is serious about is fighting corruption he should start by carrying the all the region"SESS" along In appointments, then backdate his kworuption wrestling to the days of Abacha......
If not I'll sell all my possessions in support for the actualization of Biafra though not under Nnamdi

**** Rubbish ****
All of them looting our country dry sending their children to the best of schools abroad, Common bursary they can't pay, incessant strikes! Their children years later coming back to lord over us
Infact am tired of this country!
Meanwhile Buhari please I use God/Allah name beg you, even if you want to forgive Stella Oduah please don't forget my ex Governor Akpabio that man has licked Akwa Ibom dry

so he has been Raping Akwa Ibom every night..
He even deflowered the state. Hey aaah
Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by ngoziama: 11:09pm On Jul 23, 2015
dadaojames:

www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/187120-buhari-will-probe-jonathans-govt-only-not-obasanjos-others-presidency.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

Buhari why are you acting obamas script.why probe only jonathan.obamas hatred for gej was his blunt No to gay and his cordial relationship with china and russia as against america and its deceptive allies. I just hope this satement is not true othetwise buhari has not only diminished himself but leaves room for us to believe his hands are not clean so he cannot probe ibb who once warned him not to throw stones because hecbuhari also lived in glass house.infact I pity this govermment because it is now in americas cage .
Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 23, 2015
[s]
YakubuA:

There is no harm in campaigning towards achieving your objective.

Is this meant to incite the Niger Deltans against the Northerners? May be that is the intention otherwise even if your accusation is true what is the percentage of those people compared to the entire population of the North? Less than 0.001% and because of that you want to incite the SS against the North? What kind of political strategy is this? or should I say hate campaign?

No. Actually justice, fairness and equity warrant that Buhari should handover to anyone from any part of the country that win the election. And if you want that person to be an Igbo, which by the way I have no objection against, then you should rather campaign for him/her across the whole country. However I must tell you the truth that by the end of Buhari's tenure we are going to vote for a Yoruba man not because we hate Igbo or anyone but because the hate campaign against the North by your people has turned the entire North politically against you.

There is nothing wrong for us to disagree on any issue but when you continue to curse and abuse us and inciting other regions against us, as we see in the social media, thinking that we will give in to your threat and blackmail then we will show you our stand on the polling day.
[/s]

You can choose to go to hell with your useless bragging. FYI, IGBOS DO NOT NEED THE PRESIDENCY TO SURVIVE AND CAN NEVER BEG FOR IT! 

Though you are already drunk with the crude oil from another man's backyard, one thing is certain, YOU SHALL SOON BE BROUGHT TO YOUR KNEELS AND YOU SHALL EAT YOUR WORDS... Mark those words!

IN ALL RAMIFICATIONS IGBOS FARE FAR BETTER THAN YOU MISERABLE TERRORISTS AND BLOOD WASTERS even when you have had the luxury of occupying the office of the presidency for decades!

Inspite of the great unbridled stealing and embezzlement of the common wealth by your greedy and arrogant Northern leaders the lives of your people are as good as worthless and miserable. If you are in doubt go to the streets and see the multitude of your kinsmen wallowing in squalor at the mercy of hunger, terrible and strange diseases, and abject poverty begging Igbos for their daily meals.

No matter how hard you try to cover up and silence the truth, truth is stubborn and she cannot be drowned. She is like a pack of straws that are held together and pinned down by a powerful hand at the bottom of a river so that she would not be seen or heard. Yet one day, IN THE FULLNESS OF TIME, that powerful hand that seeks to supress her forever will wither and at that point Truth will happily float to the surface of the water where she will be seen and heard by all. Same way, IN THE FULLNESS OF TIME, the pernicious and perfidious verdict...that the powers that be have claimed and boasted....will be exposed for what they are...
Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by redsun(m): 11:22pm On Jul 23, 2015
Is this animal farm playing out itself in front of our faces or what?What the heck? If he is going to probe at all,he should start from the beginning. Does he think he is still a junta or what?
Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by Ngasky(m): 8:31am On Jul 24, 2015
I believe in one Nigeria but one where there is justice, fairness & equity. For me, Buhari should hand over to an Igbo man if Igbos are truly part of Nigeria. We are part of the big three and too big to be ignored.
politics is a game you have to plan ahead. the igbos missed their chance in goodluck.
Now from the north it is going to the south west and then north again then if possible to the SE.
likewise if they have succeeded in returning GEJ it would still go to the north then south west then north again before possibly going to the east
what is the way out? i doubt any quick fix to the agitation
i am confused was jonathans government not an SE/Igbo ticket?
the northerners saw themselves as North first before being NE/NW/NC so it doesn't matter who is there but the south are divided why? we have different ethnicity both in the South and the North.
Now to the igbo candidacy tell me a single igbo person that will be acceptable to just 70% of the whole country not only east. put your house in order before asking others to believe in you
democracy is a game of numbers not hatered
Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by Holimykel: 8:58am On Jul 25, 2015
I think Buhari is the last chance at national redemption, abi.[/quote] Big LIE! Who told you? Buhari is not the best that Nigerians deserve nor expected to be.
Holimykel:
I think Buhari is the last chance at national redemption, abi. Big LIE! Who told you? Buhari is not the best that Nigerians deserve nor expected to be.
I think Buhari is the last chance at national redemption, abi.[/quote] Big LIE! Who told you? Buhari is not the best that Nigerians deserve nor expected to be.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Shekau Fatally Injured As Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders In Sambisa / FFK: After Wetting His Bed, Short Man Devil Shed Tears / DSS Withdraws Personnel Attached To Governor Adeleke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.