Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) (42384 Views)

What Is This With Igbo Girls And Material Things In A Relationship / The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. / (Ladies)Live Well, Stop Chasing Material Things! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) by mypals: 7:52am On Jul 24, 2015
lolzzzzzzzzzzzz grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) by Nobody: 7:53am On Jul 24, 2015
BANGERLEE1:
na ur mouth I hear am
u dey mind lekan? cheesy
Re: LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) by BANGERLEE1(m): 7:55am On Jul 24, 2015
PunkyVeer:
LMFAO.

I wonder why girls do that sometimes-give out the wrong number to guys. What ever happened to just saying "no"? Only time I've done it was when a guy gave me a lift to work. I was running late, you see. So I kinda felt indebted to him. I had to lie. Other than that, I tell them straight.
hmmmm! Confession time!
Re: LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) by kinglekan: 7:57am On Jul 24, 2015
prettythicksme:
mtchewwwww undecided cheesy
U see amm. She do shakara pass fowl. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) by BANGERLEE1(m): 7:58am On Jul 24, 2015
prettythicksme:
u dey mind lekan? cheesy
Am I not suppose to?
Re: LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 24, 2015
kinglekan:

U see amm. She do shakara pass fowl. cheesy cheesy cheesy

stfu!! cheesy cheesy
Re: LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) by Nobody: 7:59am On Jul 24, 2015
BANGERLEE1:
Am I not suppose to?
decide naw cheesy
Re: LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) by MrCork: 8:01am On Jul 24, 2015
BANGERLEE1:
I can't just laugh enough when I saw my friend narrate this whole story for me...ladies sha

...ermm bro,,,since u ask..did I mention I drive £28,000(cash) Range Rover spot!! wink

1 Like

Re: LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) by BANGERLEE1(m): 8:02am On Jul 24, 2015
prettythicksme:
decide naw cheesy
forget.. I don't wanna fuc..k with you.
Re: LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 24, 2015
BANGERLEE1:
forget.. I don't wanna fuc..k with you.
lmao!pls fvck with me cheesy
Re: LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) by BANGERLEE1(m): 8:03am On Jul 24, 2015
MrCork:

...ermm bro,,,since u ask..did I mention I drive £28,000(cash) Range Rover spot!! wink
I never asked! Funny Bruh..
Re: LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 24, 2015
BANGERLEE1:
hmmmm! Confession time!

That was a special case though. He did me a huge favour. Putting me on the spot. Plus he was so nice & well behaved throughout the drive. So I had to tell a little boo boo on him. It'd be rude & ungreatful to say no to someone that just helped you, after they wasted petrol, time etc just to help a sista out.
Re: LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) by BANGERLEE1(m): 8:12am On Jul 24, 2015
prettythicksme:
lmao!pls fvck with me cheesy
u won't gain anything! Will you?
Re: LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) by BANGERLEE1(m): 8:13am On Jul 24, 2015
PunkyVeer:

That was a special case though. He did me a huge favour. Putting me on the spot. Plus he was so nice & well behaved throughout the drive. So I had to tell a little boo boo on him. It'd be rude & ungreatful to say no to someone that just helped you, after they wasted petrol, time etc just to help a sista out.
wait oo... U now gave him ur number? Fake or real? Be honest.
Re: LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) by kinglekan: 8:14am On Jul 24, 2015
prettythicksme:
stfu!! cheesy cheesy
Meee!! shocked
Iffaaaaaa *some text missing* you. grin

1 Like

Re: LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) by kinglekan: 8:15am On Jul 24, 2015
BANGERLEE1:
na ur mouth I hear am
grin grin
Re: LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 24, 2015
BANGERLEE1:
u won't gain anything! Will you?
I wont care self cheesy
Re: LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 24, 2015
kinglekan:

Meee!! shocked

Do ur worst cheesy
Re: LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) by BANGERLEE1(m): 8:19am On Jul 24, 2015
prettythicksme:
I wont care self cheesy
lols! U getting it all wrong.
Re: LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 24, 2015
BANGERLEE1:
wait oo... U now gave him ur number? Fake or real? Be honest.

I gave him a fake number. Unlike the girl in your opening post, I'm unimpressed & clueless about cars. I know nothing about car models & that kind of stuff. All I know is that this car was black,shiny & smelled good. So not all girls think such things matter. I'm still in love with the moolah though grin Who isn't? Who vomits at the sight of money? I'm guessing, nobody lol.

2 Likes

Re: LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) by kinglekan: 8:25am On Jul 24, 2015
prettythicksme:
Do ur worst cheesy
I'll kill you!!! angry
Re: LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 24, 2015
kinglekan:

I'll kill you!!! angry

shocked u no fit!! undecided
Re: LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) by BANGERLEE1(m): 8:36am On Jul 24, 2015
kinglekan:
Meee!! shocked
*coughing*
Re: LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) by BANGERLEE1(m): 8:39am On Jul 24, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I gave him a fake number. Unlike the girl in your opening post, I'm unimpressed & clueless about cars. I know nothing about car models & that kind of stuff. All I know is that this car was black,shiny & smelled good. So not all girls think such things matter. I'm still in love with the moolah though grin Who isn't? Who vomits at the sight of money? I'm guessing, nobody lol.
smells good? Shinny? Black? That's a range Rover dear! Lolz....

Back to ur tin- you shouldn't have release ur number now...he did a huge favor yet u gave him a fake number...
Re: LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) by deanoffaculty: 8:39am On Jul 24, 2015
If the girl is a Benin girl, then guys must be very careful......

2 Likes

Re: LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) by BANGERLEE1(m): 8:44am On Jul 24, 2015
deanoffaculty:
If the girl is a Benin girl, then guys must be very careful......
loooollllzzzz
Re: LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 24, 2015
BANGERLEE1:
smells good? Shinny? Black? That's a range Rover dear! Lolz....

Back to ur tin- you shouldn't have release ur number now...he did a huge favor yet u gave him a fake number...

No, I know what a range rover looks like. It wasn't a range rover. It was classic looking & sleek. Anyway, guys with nice cars get all the girls, so he probably didn't cry in his tea over me. It happens. I'm sure most guys expect it by now. Some guys are smart though. They will dial the number while you're sitting there, just to make sure it's real. I guess they've gone through a lot with girls over this fake number thing.
Re: LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) by BANGERLEE1(m): 8:52am On Jul 24, 2015
PunkyVeer:

No, I know what a range rover looks like. It wasn't a range rover. It was classic looking & sleek. Anyway, guys with nice cars get all the girls, so he probably didn't cry in his tea over me. It happens. I'm sure most guys expect it by now. Some guys are smart though. They will dial the number while you're sitting there, just to make sure it's real. I guess they've gone through a lot with girls over this fake number thing.
Concise!
Re: LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) by kinglekan: 8:55am On Jul 24, 2015
prettythicksme:
shocked u no fit!! undecided
If not that jacki is my padi ehnnnn!!
Lemme just leave u. grin grin
Re: LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) by kinglekan: 8:56am On Jul 24, 2015
BANGERLEE1:
*coughing*
U swallow walnut? grin
Re: LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 24, 2015
kinglekan:

If not that jacki is my padi ehnnnn!!

Lemme just leave u. grin grin

leave jack out of dis,let us face each other cheesy
Re: LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) by peeparty(m): 9:23am On Jul 24, 2015
hahahaha dem never chi chum chin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 8 Lies Lagos Girls Tell / My Babe Is Prettier Than Most Instagram Babes. But She Hates The Camera / Sex For Gionee A1 As Birthday Gift: Lady Shares Chat She Had With A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.