Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) (42388 Views)

What Is This With Igbo Girls And Material Things In A Relationship / The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. / (Ladies)Live Well, Stop Chasing Material Things! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) by columbus007(m): 6:22pm On Jul 24, 2015
delishpot:
I cant laugh ooo grin grin grin. Na so. I hope he is a good guy and will call that number and by that accident the number will belong to a good girl. See divine arangement. If say I be........
if dis ur write up was for a movie script d movie go sell....gbam.

2 Likes

Re: LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) by delishpot: 10:31pm On Jul 24, 2015
columbus007:
if dis ur write up was for a movie script d movie go sell....gbam.

Haha. The title go be Divine intervention.

1 Like

Re: LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) by doskie(m): 11:03pm On Jul 24, 2015
PunkyVeer:

No, he didn't. He was driving so he asked me to save it on his phone. His phone was in the glove compartment at the time so he never came in contact with his phone while I was in his car.
at least you should have taken his number incase you see him on your tv screen tomorrow as the next cbn governor. who knows....

by that time if you tell anybody the cbn governor has once asked for your number and you didnt give him they'll blame you.
Re: LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 24, 2015
doskie:

at least you should have taken his numbet incase you see him on your tv screen tomorrow as the next cbn governor. who knows....

It matters not to me. He could be the reincarnation of Christ for all I care.
Re: LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) by doskie(m): 11:06pm On Jul 24, 2015
PunkyVeer:

It matters not to me. He could be the reincarnation of Christ for all I care.
okay oh!
make I no tok oh.

but see; even your bf will be angry if that type of thing happened you know sha.
Re: LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 24, 2015
doskie:

okay oh!
make I no tok oh.

but see; even your bf will be angry if that type of thing happened you know sha.

What type of thing is that? Giving out a phony number? I'm sure he'll be pleased to know I stay true even when we're apart.
Re: LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) by doskie(m): 12:00am On Jul 25, 2015
PunkyVeer:

What type of thing is that? Giving out a phony number? I'm sure he'll be pleased to know I stay true even when we're apart.
I knoaahh.....

was just kidding.
Re: LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) by Vic18: 8:32am On Jul 25, 2015
BANGERLEE1:
they are always clueless
ur wrong they are genius,they are 99% right
Re: LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) by BANGERLEE1(m): 9:54am On Jul 25, 2015
Vic18:
ur wrong they are genius,they are 99% right
u are a female I presume?
Re: LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) by nikkydon: 2:55pm On Jul 25, 2015
I dunt see any bad in given a guy ur number, if he's pestering u to give him,den u do so, so that wen he ventually calls u no wat to tel him simple.
Re: LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) by simdam500(m): 8:44pm On Jul 25, 2015
Not surprised....

Listening to "bîtch better have my money" cool
Re: LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) by ArcToyin(m): 4:07pm On Aug 02, 2015
I cant help laughing
BANGERLEE1:
I can't just laugh enough when I saw my friend narrate this whole story for me...ladies sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Babe Is Prettier Than Most Instagram Babes. But She Hates The Camera / Sex For Gionee A1 As Birthday Gift: Lady Shares Chat She Had With A Guy / Happy Nairalanders Having Fun At A House Party.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.