Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) (42387 Views)

What Is This With Igbo Girls And Material Things In A Relationship / The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. / (Ladies)Live Well, Stop Chasing Material Things! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 24, 2015
She didn't even play hard to get as a norm among girls. Money is the koko to easily get under girls skirts.
Re: LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) by juizzyemmanuel(f): 10:36am On Jul 24, 2015
Lolss
Re: LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) by gondon(m): 10:43am On Jul 24, 2015
Brother, not all Benin girls are like dat... I am an igbo guy, and i am married to a Benin/Esan girl, bliv u ne dat they are d best.
Benin girls are far better dan Igbo girls by far, i am talking from experience; bcoz i was once a core player and i know wat i am saying. In my next world, i will still love to marry a Benin woman..........

Benin ladies in d house, i greet unaa....................
whitewitch:
LMAO, mayb d girl is a BENIN girl. "runs out of thread.
Re: LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) by 1miccza: 10:46am On Jul 24, 2015
prettythicksme:
mtchewwwww undecided cheesy
Caught you again
Re: LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) by bdchange(m): 10:51am On Jul 24, 2015
a gal gave me a wrong nomba but unfortunately it was anoda gal nomba.
wen i called d nomba som1 answered and asked how i got her nomba. wen i explained wu she was and d name she gave me.

it was a diffrent story all d way. i checked her whatsapp dp and find out it was totally diff peep.

lolz...gals wit dr foolish act somtyms.

d rest is story for anoda day sha
Re: LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 24, 2015
If you don't like a guy just tell him rather than playing one useless game.
Re: LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) by Toks2008(m): 11:01am On Jul 24, 2015
[size=30pt]Spits on all materialistic ladies and money mongers.[/size]
Re: LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) by SELENAqueensy(f): 11:07am On Jul 24, 2015
Djeezy smiley
Re: LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) by fredleo95(m): 11:07am On Jul 24, 2015
BANGERLEE1:
I can't just laugh enough when I saw my friend narrate this whole story for me...ladies sha
YEAH very funny serves them materiaL BITches rYt.....LOFL grin cool
Re: LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) by qtx(m): 11:11am On Jul 24, 2015
PunkyVeer:

If I were not late, I wouldn't have been in his car in the 1st place. Which means I wouldn't have felt the need to lie just to be nice.
lol
Re: LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 24, 2015
BANGERLEE1:
Ehn Ehn? And u are very sure you have a boo...
yes btw what has boo got to do with my issue with lekan?
Re: LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 24, 2015
kinglekan:

That's my plan oooo cheesy cheesy

Oh u tink I had a good plan for u? Hiannnn!! tongue

hehlhehehe i dont expect a good plan frm a bad friend cheesy
Re: LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 24, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Seconded grin
shocked lobatan!na person wey no person dey do person cheesy
Re: LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 24, 2015
1miccza:

Caught you again
cheesy tongue
Re: LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 24, 2015
prettythicksme:
shocked lobatan!na person wey no person dey do person cheesy
How u see am tongue
Re: LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 24, 2015
LadyBoss1:

How u see am tongue
Y evil lala? cheesy
Re: LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 24, 2015
prettythicksme:
Y evil lala? cheesy

Its sisterly love .. tongue
Re: LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 24, 2015
FruityLass:
Seriously? ROTFL

Hope she was able to give him the right number.....lol

They re like monkeys , they feed from one three, and have their hands on a rope that leads to another three.
Re: LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 24, 2015
Bekwarra:
Don't know why these girls go about rubbing their dignity in the mud. They seem to have the believe belief that they can never make it big in life and sort resort to sophisticated begging. They are what my friend call "Hungry Man Size" or "Atenu". Useless pikins always doing like impoverished Somalian refugees. Try create a convo with them and they expect you to be their breadwinner immediately. Where's Serching4Lovee?
Re: LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) by djeezy(m): 12:33pm On Jul 24, 2015
SELENAqueensy:
Djeezy smiley
Sweetie what's up?
Re: LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) by 1miccza: 12:36pm On Jul 24, 2015
prettythicksme:
cheesy tongue
Now that's it!!!I'm so coming after you..
Re: LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) by BANGERLEE1(m): 12:56pm On Jul 24, 2015
otunsman:
She didn't even play hard to get as a norm among girls. Money is the koko to easily get under girls skirts.
Abi ooo
Re: LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) by fajani(m): 1:23pm On Jul 24, 2015
Taylor86:
I wish i can fvck all the girls in the world

weezy quote
Re: LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) by kinglekan: 1:32pm On Jul 24, 2015
prettythicksme:
hehlhehehe i dont expect a good plan frm a bad friend cheesy

Na big trap I go set for you. I mean u gannn ooooo. grin grin

Re: LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) by BANGERLEE1(m): 1:55pm On Jul 24, 2015
bdchange:
a gal gave me a wrong nomba but unfortunately it was anoda gal nomba.
wen i called d nomba som1 answered and asked how i got her nomba. wen i explained wu she was and d name she gave me.

it was a diffrent story all d way. i checked her whatsapp dp and find out it was totally diff peep.

lolz...gals wit dr foolish act somtyms.

d rest is story for anoda day sha
don't mind them!
Re: LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) by idihcoben: 1:57pm On Jul 24, 2015
Dear Dr. Love,

My Husband Impregnated 7 of our Housemaids

See me see wahala! I have been married for just two years and we have had over 30 maids. And this is because I had to change them almost every other week because of my husband. Let me tell you about my husband. If you dressed a chair in a woman’s clothes, he’ll go after it before he realizes it’s a chair...continue on www.penchant.com.ng
Re: LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) by pet4ril(f): 2:09pm On Jul 24, 2015
whitewitch:
LMAO, mayb d girl is a BENIN girl. "runs out of thread.
u well at all, Benin what?
Re: LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 24, 2015
kinglekan:

Na big trap I go set for you. I mean u gannn ooooo. grin grin

Hehehehehehe jack must hear dis cheesy
Re: LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) by kinglekan: 2:33pm On Jul 24, 2015
prettythicksme:
Hehehehehehe jack must hear dis cheesy

Leave jack out of it. Its between me and you. tongue

Re: LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 24, 2015
pet4ril:
u well at all, Benin what?
yeah benin girls eg pet4ril
Re: LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) by BANGERLEE1(m): 3:47pm On Jul 24, 2015
Toks2008:
[size=30pt]Spits on all materialistic ladies and money mongers.[/size]
I join you Spit...pueehhh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Babe Is Prettier Than Most Instagram Babes. But She Hates The Camera / Sex For Gionee A1 As Birthday Gift: Lady Shares Chat She Had With A Guy / Happy Nairalanders Having Fun At A House Party.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.