Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,535 members, 7,823,325 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Three Virgins - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Three Virgins (66120 Views)

10 Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Lie About Being Virgins / The Seven Virgins: A Short Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Virgins by roniex2(f): 9:20am On Aug 07, 2015
Pukka36:
Hmmm,Nice and suspense filled!
Hello dear, I have just modified my last update, go thru it...
Re: Three Virgins by Pukka36(f): 9:38am On Aug 07, 2015
roniex2:

Hello dear, I have just modified my last update, go thru it...
Thanks Ma'am...
T'is not even bettercheesy
Re: Three Virgins by buccal(m): 3:04pm On Aug 07, 2015
roniex2:
the truth must b told, i hardly get any comments,
observations or critic. Seriously, I feel discouraged
Maybe, the work isn't good. Maybe I should just
stop the story...very few people comment, many
come, read and disappear. Is it fair? If you have
anything to say or corrections to make please let
it out, as a medical stdnt, I am often busy and I still create time for u guys to read and elude boredom bt silence is all I get, thx to d few following
sorry bae..bin reading silently too buh was moved by this post...so sorry.
I love the story and I've bn following since u started...keep it up
Re: Three Virgins by roniex2(f): 3:48pm On Aug 07, 2015
"Becca, are you okay?" Kay asked looking worried
"I feel weak and tired"
"Since when have you been feeling that way"
"Almost a week now"
"We've got to see a doctor soon"
"Am fine, I just need rest"
"When last did you see your period" Kay dropped the bomb question
" My period?" Becca asked showing calculative gestures
"I missed it last month" Becca replied
" I guess you are pregnant, God! I haven't sweated in vain" Kay said beaming with smiles as if it had been confirmed she was pregnant.
"We shall see about that" Becca answered as she put off the bedside lamp. she pulled the covers off and turned to sleep
"Rebecca, don't tell me you are ready to sleep"
"Does it look like am ready to eat? goodnight dear"
Kay removed the covers and began pulling down his brief.He tickled her on the chin and she laughed heartily
"Naughty boy" Becca said as she wrapped her hands around Kay who was already on top of her
"I have got to make it a boy" He declared as he pushed into her hard. Becca moaned sweetly. She released herself to him and returned his kiss with an undiluted passion.

Helen and Patrick chased each other around the living room like long lost love peddlers, Helen fell tiredly on the couch and pushed Patrick's chest near her bosoms, Patrick smooched them softly and began licking her from her ears, Helen reached for his trousers and began unbuckling his belt. The duo were unaware of Stella's presence, Stella who moved In on Saturday morning had been looking for a way to gain Patrick's attention since that was her mission in the house. Jealousy stuck up in her belly when she sighted Helen and Patrick kissing hungrily on the cream spotless couch. Stella imagined his soft hands over her bosoms and his legs locked between hers. She finally coughed to notify the couples of her presence.
Helen hissed and walked into the bedroom swaying her wide hips in the process. Stella lingered for a while and attempted to sit on Patrick's thighs but he was fast enough and pushed her away, he went Into the bedroom to meet Helen. The next thing Stella heard was moans, she angrily stormed inside her Room and munched noisily on her chewing gum to ease her anger, she ruminated on the next line of action, she hinted Rita on WhatsApp about her plans, they successfully agreed on a plan to be carried out 2:00am in the midnight. cold hands of breeze closed her eyes and she drifted into the unknown. If only she knew it was a gift and take affair as Helen too was fully prepared for her.

1 Like

Re: Three Virgins by Pukka36(f): 4:08pm On Aug 07, 2015
Thanks Doccheesy
Re: Three Virgins by Missmossy(f): 4:53pm On Aug 07, 2015
Lovely!! Kudos dear.
Re: Three Virgins by matie(f): 6:18pm On Aug 07, 2015
waoh...great job grin
Re: Three Virgins by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 07, 2015
mzzkismet:
hehehe, 3 brides 1 man? Aw re we to explain this, anyways Madame roniex2 got the answer to the puzzle. thanks for the updates

arrowassasin, u've got rivals now, but chill more girls will be coming in so u need not to worry........#selfish guy, and be careful so u won't end up like David

I've been following in ghost mode.
Re: Three Virgins by roniex2(f): 6:44pm On Aug 07, 2015
"Where are you coming from dressed like a slut" Dav asked with his legs crossed
"And what's wrong with this dress if I may ask" Tomi retorted and walked briskly to the bedroom to prevent further questions. She had gone out to chill at the bar
"Why do we need to go over this again? look at that blouse, it has a low cut neckline which exposes almost all of your bosoms and your going out these days will make the gossip papers writers to have something to feed on" Dav pouted following her closely
"Look, am no dunce, since you can't satisfy my desires, you have no problem if I go out to satisfy them, I am not a wood Dav"
"Even if you want to, not now!"
"Says who?" Tomi questioned as she loosened the clip she had used to bond her weavon
"I am wrong I have been treating you this way and am equally wrong for not being able to talk to you but I am not impotent, I just fine it difficult to.."
"To show me the results of the tests you've been doing which says you have a low sperm count?"
"What??"
"You heard me right"
"But we can adopt"
"I can't stay here forever with you, my womb is hungry for a baby and I can't forever be sex starved, okay?"
"Tomi, we can resolve this amicably"
"Resolve what?, Dav, why didn't you tell me about your status?" Tomi asked with tears dripping down her sagged cheeks, Her blush soiled and her face looks horrible"
"David, am pregnant"
"You are kidding me right?" Dav asked with his jaw dropped, his head had bells ringing in it, his body threatened to spit apart
"One of our honeymoon nights, I was raped" Tomi burst into fresh tears
"David, a stranger took my virginity"
David stormed out of the room and wheeled his Porsche out. He pulled up under a well branched tree and punched his phone
"Hello, She's pregnant, meet me tomorrow at the usual place to collect your balance, thanks and remember to keep your mouth sealed, you know how influential I am" David spoke into the mouthpiece and drove back to meet his pregnant wife.
.****
Stella tiptoed and knocked softly at the door
."Who's there" Patrick asked as he jerked from his peaceful slumber, he was careful not to wake his wife who had slept immediately after the passionate sex they made all through the night
"Its me Stella"
Patrick got up and turned the knob of the door to reveal Stella in a short fitted see through lingerie which left her shoulders and part of her bosoms bare
"What are you doing here"
"Patrick, A wall gecko scared me up and I was thinking maybe I could spend the rest of the night with you in there" Stella said in a seductive tone, she tilted her lingerie and it fell to the floor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Three Virgins by Pukka36(f): 6:49pm On Aug 07, 2015
Hmmmm

Stella....embarassed
Re: Three Virgins by princessadeola(f): 8:17pm On Aug 07, 2015
Stella is in for trouble, David is callous o. Cant wait for d next update. Good one
Re: Three Virgins by daprincel(m): 10:11pm On Aug 07, 2015
Hehe dis Stella sef grin
Re: Three Virgins by heemah(f): 6:31am On Aug 08, 2015
Patrick sef! Why would he allow Stella to come live with them?? He is brewing problems for himself
Re: Three Virgins by roniex2(f): 7:10am On Aug 08, 2015
[size=8pt][/size][b][/b][color=#990000][/color] TYPING..
Re: Three Virgins by roniex2(f): 11:29am On Aug 08, 2015
Tomi walked gracefully into the administrative offices, she greeted her colleagues and turned to the fourth floor which housed her spacious office, she opened the door and was surprised to see a neat spotless tidy office, she had thought cobwebs would welcome her but she was surprised with what She met, she walked to her seat and picked the cards on her table, they were from her colleagues who wished her a happy married life and happy resumption, she smiled at the contents of the cards and the little foetus growing in her belly, she settled down and did justice to some files on her desk, she made a mental note to thank her friends and colleagues. She was about checking some files at the other edge of her desk when the person she least expected walked In staring blankly at her

Becca groaned and mumbled to herself, half asleep, Kay squeezed her arm lightly
"Get up dear, we've got to see a doctor" Kay said buttoning his shirt
Becca plodded to the bathroom and took a quick bathe, she dressed in a simple pink gown and quickly did a light make up, she hurried down to meet Kay who grinned widely immediately he saw her. Kay drove to the clinic chatting with His wife, they arrived at the clinic just in time as the doctor was just coming back from morning rounds. They sat down and watched the doctor in his early fourties brought out her file. She explained to the doctor the signs she had been seeing lately, the doctor only nodded. He called a nurse to take her to the laboratory where the pregnancy test would be done, Becca shrieked when it was confirmed she was pregnant, she jumped on her husband and gave him a long tight hug, They drove back home chattering about who the baby would look like and its sex. Korede was very fulfilled. He stole a glance at his wife and smiled brilliantly at the soon to be mother of his kid.

"Bye love" Helen said as she waved him off. she took a step back into the house to find Stella blocking her way giving her a stern look.She pushed her away and barged into her matrimonial bedroom and had a bathe, she was making up when Stella walked in looking gloriously triumphant.
"Get out of my room you snake" Helen roared at her
"I will only if I choose to, I only came to pick my pant"
"Your what?"
"You heard me" She bent under the bed and picked up a G- String red pant
"And what is your pant doing in my matrimonial bedroom?"
"You might just have to direct that question to Patrick, our husband"
"Look Here dirty thing, I trust my husband to the moon and back, he can never fake interest in you, you're lucky you are here to spend a month holiday with him and I won't hesitate to kick you out if you misbehave,okay?"
"We shall see about that, you basket"
"Me? a basket?"
"Why haven't you gotten pregnant all these days he's been wasting his sperms"
"When we were In a blissful courtship before he left me and settled down with you thing, I got pregnant for him once, i was just a victim of circumstance, I had a miscarriage and now am back to carry a junior patrick, Get that stuck Into your brain"
Stella spite out stiffening a laughter that echoed in the walls.
Helen's head threatened to spit, twin tears rolled down her cheeks, she fell down on the bed producing a thud.

1 Like

Re: Three Virgins by matie(f): 2:09pm On Aug 08, 2015
kudos.. yr style of writing is on point u move from one couple to anoda without confusing us..weldone
Re: Three Virgins by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 08, 2015
Nice story roniex2 Helen shouldn't dull or act weak, she should fight for her home.
Re: Three Virgins by demmy66: 6:25pm On Aug 08, 2015
roniex2:
the truth must b told, i hardly get any comments,
observations or critic. Seriously, I feel discouraged
Maybe, the work isn't good. Maybe I should just
stop the story...very few people comment, many
come, read and disappear. Is it fair? If you have
anything to say or corrections to make please let
it out, as a medical stdnt, I am often busy and I still create time for u guys to read and elude boredom bt silence is all I get, thx to d few following
madam roniex2... no ma.. it isnt fair at all... i only bookmarked this story so i can read when i have the time.. i must confess...its a nice story n suspence filled with each updates. .. still waiting to see hiw the three virgins will connect in this story...
Re: Three Virgins by roniex2(f): 7:51pm On Aug 08, 2015
This update is dedicated to
pukka36
princessadeola
daprincel
heemah
matie
MissAssy
demmy66

Weeks rolled into weeks and months into months, the round bump inside Becca and Tomi was growing bigger and bigger, Helen still looked unto God for the fruit of the womb, the one month Stella was to spend rolled into months yet she wasn't successful in her plans but one day a terrible mistake that costed a lot happened.

Helen had gone to the counsellor who always calculated her ovulation period to enable timely fertilization , Stella was the only one at home, Patrick also had gone to his place of work, he forgot some important documents and wheeled back to the house, When Stella saw his car from the curtain, she plodded to the bathroom and changed into a push up bra and a sexy pink pant, she poured water on herself and came out with water drizzling down her body, she grabbed a towel and hurried to the sitting room immediately Patrick enter, Her towel came loose and it dropped down to the floor exposing her unclad beautiful body Patrick had resisted some months ago, Stella began some sexy seductive movements, all Patrick could say was "Oh!My" His briefcase dropped from his hands to the floor

2 Likes

Re: Three Virgins by princessadeola(f): 10:10pm On Aug 08, 2015
thanks for dedicating d story to us.
Re: Three Virgins by matie(f): 10:11pm On Aug 08, 2015
tanx for dedicating the post to us..I feel honoured..Patrick has entered the trap o
Re: Three Virgins by demmy66: 10:17pm On Aug 08, 2015
madam roniex2.. Thanks for dedicating the story to us... na we u turn pataki like this.. olorun ma pon yin le too.. infact, you will grow in your medical and writing field... amen
Re: Three Virgins by Pukka36(f): 12:28am On Aug 09, 2015
Thanks Dr Roniex2,though the last update was more like a teasegrin
Re: Three Virgins by Olaide59(f): 10:30am On Aug 09, 2015
Nice job dearie
Re: Three Virgins by roniex2(f): 2:53pm On Aug 09, 2015
Dedicated to olaide59,buccal and jadelle

Stella took a step forward and gave Patrick a French kiss, Patrick's vibrated, she did justice to his coat, He pounced on her and gave her rough and
thrust, Stella shut the door behind her with her straight long legs and moaned uncontrollably.

Tomi paced the living room restlessly, she took a glance at her phone and the letter for the one hundredth time, she needed to find an answer to the reason why someone would have been sending her messages threatening her and questioning the paternity of her unborn baby, she made a mental note to curb the act before it started reaching the ears of the gossipers and papers, knowing who she was, scandal was something she wasn't prepared, Jackie would show her hell and of course she didn't want to tarnish the reputation of the Dominics.
She clutched some bangles in her hands and drove out to buy some babies stuffs and materials, She thought about the non-challant attitude of David towards her, she needed his care and attention at that period of her life.
"Well, that's expected since he isn't the paternal father of the baby i am crying, I will do everything to keep you little dear, I can't afford to subject myself to barrenness because of David's Status" She muttered and rubbed her belly lightly. She wasn't aware of the fuel tanker that wanted to cross to the other side of the road, The car hit her ruthlessly.
"Splash" The glasses screamed as they broke in pieces to her face. She wished herself safe in the forces of darkness that engulfed her world.

Becca welcomed her mother-in-law cheerfully, the old woman in her early sixty's examined the bulge in her stomach carefully, she sat down and gulped down the chilled glass of water offered to her by Ronke, Becca's house maid, Korede had insisted she got an house help to help her in the affairs of the home.
"since when did my son start bringing maids into this house without my permission, is this how you allow him waste his hard earned money? abajo ti ko fi sendi owo party Iya iyabo simi lati Ojo yi, nitori oyun osu melo?" The woman questioned taking a terrible glance at Becca's seven months pregnancy, Becca sighed and folded her hands, submitting herself to the mouth lashing her mother-in-law was very much good at.

3 Likes

Re: Three Virgins by matie(f): 3:07pm On Aug 09, 2015
some mother-in-law though...Patrick!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tomi please survive o weldone sis

2 Likes

Re: Three Virgins by Queening(f): 4:53pm On Aug 09, 2015
Hmm...me thinks tomi will survive but the baby won't, dat will be very good for david,some men sef and who is dis jackie?....... roniex2 well done you have been doing a very good job and i hv not been commenting because of d 1daful job you have been doing.....i hv been with you since you started.....keep up d good work...and plz don't change the plot because of my prediction

1 Like

Re: Three Virgins by PwettyNini(f): 6:34pm On Aug 09, 2015
Following
Nice work kiss
Please don't give up on us wink
Re: Three Virgins by princesssusan(f): 7:49pm On Aug 09, 2015
following till da end
Re: Three Virgins by buccal(m): 8:09pm On Aug 09, 2015
thanks for the dedication.. really appreciate
Re: Three Virgins by heemah(f): 9:23pm On Aug 09, 2015
Thanks for d dedication Ma'am...What's with David sef? No be him cause all this wahala?? I pray Tomi and the baby survive the accident..As for Helen, make she send Stella packing nah!
Expecting mooooooreeeee
Re: Three Virgins by daprincel(m): 9:37pm On Aug 09, 2015
kiss Dr Roniex na my own version of (Nairaland) french kiss b dis oo...thanks 4 d dedicatn wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Caleb (Non-human Fiction) By Safarigirl / E. Fantasy(short Stories) / Questions, Theories, And Trivia Of The ASOIAF (Game Of Thrones) Books.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.