Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,245 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady (58214 Views)

Nigerian Guy Intentionally Breaks Traffic Law So He Can Meet Hot FRSC Officer / How I Played A Ph Girl (pictures Added) / When A Girl Plays A Fast One On A Guy But It Backfires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by lovemode: 1:05pm On Jul 25, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
PLS IF U DONT HAVE D MONEY TO GET A LAWYER, pls pm me and i will finance u personally, CUS U REALLY HAVE TO GET A LAWYER, dats all.
okay......oga doc of central bank
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by nduchucks: 1:47pm On Jul 25, 2015
@OP, my dad told me that anything worthwhile in life requires hard work and patience. Hence you spend years in school in order to get a good job or build a good business. You take your time and save money so that you can build that mansion instead of rushing to build a mud house in the village.

Oga, you may have missed the opportunity for a great wife and a great life with her because you were too immature to recognize great potentials. A good woman/wife is worth more than all the vain things we spend so much money and time pursuing.

Wish you the best of luck, nontheless

P.S. Stop taking childish advice from kids forming mature men here.

1 Like

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 25, 2015
Comments from this thread is exactly why I don't receive a kobo from the male species (except my Dad and Bro)..

See what chop chop caused this girl, all the insults from proxillin is because of chop chop...

I've realised there's nothing like an innocent date with nigerian men, if I go out we split the bill, I pay my own transport fare sefFfff, if you call me I will call back...

Girls stop being cheap, get some fuuucccking dignity, work hard and spoil yourself...

Kaiiiiii...the sharwama part is "disgusting"...

The girl is poor, Her friend is a LovePeddler and you proxillin you are cheap...

2 Likes

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Johnnoah1st: 2:06pm On Jul 25, 2015
nduchucks:
@OP, my dad told me that anything worthwhile in life requires hard work and patience. Hence you spend years in school in order to get a good job or build a good business. You take your time and save money so that you can build that mansion instead of rushing to build a mud house in the village.

Oga, you may have missed the opportunity for a great wife and a great life with her because you were too immature to recognize great potentials. A good woman/wife is worth more than all the vain things we spend so much money and time pursuing.

PLS KINDLY PACK THAT UR INHERITED KEKE NAPEP 4 ONE SIDE, and go get a lawyer.

2 Likes

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Johnnoah1st: 2:08pm On Jul 25, 2015
keppyy:
Comments from this thread is exactly why I don't receive a kobo from the male species (except my Dad and Bro)..

See what chop chop caused this girl, all the insults from proxillin is because of chop chop...

I've realised there's nothing like an innocent date with nigerian men, if I go out we split the bill, I pay my own transport fare sefFfff, if you call me I will call back...

Girls stop being cheap, get some fuuucccking dignity, work hard and spoil yourself...

Kaiiiiii...the sharwama part is "disgusting"...

The girl is poor, Her friend is a LovePeddler and you proxillin you are cheap...
SEE AM, SHE DEY FORM ON NAIRALAND, we knw ur type.

1 Like

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by bikefab(m): 2:08pm On Jul 25, 2015
Kudos, u successfully made d switch to a better network.
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Sparkles003(f): 2:43pm On Jul 25, 2015
iRepNaija1:
[/b]

If that's the case, the woman would never be a friend in the first place. God strike me dead if I ever fight another person over a dating partner.
I have learnt never to say NEVER.cos one might just find there self in that situation sooner than they expect.
trust me if you had strong feelings for the guy you would fight but then it is left for the guy to make a choice who he wants.
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by proxillin(m): 3:03pm On Jul 25, 2015
nduchucks:

A gud woman fcking street guys but only me.
A gud woman u chased for 6 months.
That's your definition of gud woman...

Talking of that...that shows d type of lady u r...
You just exposed yourself

2 Likes

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by proxillin(m): 3:06pm On Jul 25, 2015
Sparkles003:

I have learnt never to say NEVER.cos one might just find there self in that situation sooner than they expect.
trust me if you had strong feelings for the guy you would fight but then it is left for the guy to make a choice who he wants.
For 6 months ...she never acceped my proposal and her body language suggests she doesn't like me.

Later to find out she is only playing hard to get...she just to boss me even if she accepts..
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by nwadiuko1(m): 3:15pm On Jul 25, 2015
Mcslize:

because u got everytin in a platter of gold but stil made d mistake of asking her to date u. That alone spice up her self defence on u. A gal dat is already bathing u wit too much attention n flirt. She gave u d opportunity to bang her but u messed it up dats why. U don't ask a gal to date u wen she hasn't felt any sexual attraction 4 u. U didn't reciprocate her flirts rather u started asking her to date u. Thats d biggest fuk up u made there. Don't ask a gal out wen u haven't banged her. Bang her b4 u ask her out. Once u bang a gal she is already in ur palm.
are you for real?
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by nwadiuko1(m): 3:18pm On Jul 25, 2015
firstolalekan:

You are nothing but a silly fat fart fùck senseless goat.

So you can't date a a girl without wanting to fùck her?
Is sex food
I just pray all your sisters too get fùcked and jilted the way you've become doing to other girls
so the guy dy run operation feed the nation where every girl brings her friend to come and chop and lockup pussy and go abi?

2 Likes

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by PraizFresh(m): 4:44pm On Jul 25, 2015
One Word ''Man Of The Year''...!!!

1 Like

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Bollove: 4:50pm On Jul 25, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
WETIN DEY WORRY DIS GUY SELF? we don tell u say make u get a lawyer, abi u no fit comprehend little sentence ni?
mumu , I post to U
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by PraizFresh(m): 4:51pm On Jul 25, 2015
Some girls are enemies of PROGRESS!!!

2 Likes

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Johnnoah1st: 4:58pm On Jul 25, 2015
Bollove:
mumu , I post to U
IF ITS PAIN U SAY I QUOTE U, pls kindly go and get a lawyer. dats all
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Smithkline555: 5:09pm On Jul 25, 2015
proxillin:

Proxillin (GCFR). Abeg leave all these people wey dey deceive themselves here. U don't owe dem any explanation.

1 Like

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Bollove: 5:12pm On Jul 25, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
IF ITS PAIN U SAY I QUOTE U, pls kindly go and get a lawyer. dats all
I aint need no lawyer to deal with you. Go and Die inside lagoon over another man totori.
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by PraizFresh(m): 5:15pm On Jul 25, 2015
Eddodoh:
U r d main man!!! Some gals can be very annoying. Dat serves her right

Man Of The Year...Some girls can be enemy of Progress!!!

1 Like

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by PraizFresh(m): 5:17pm On Jul 25, 2015
Eddodoh:

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by PraizFresh(m): 5:17pm On Jul 25, 2015
Eddodoh:

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Johnnoah1st: 5:19pm On Jul 25, 2015
Bollove:
I aint need no lawyer to deal with you. Go and Die inside lagoon over another man totori.
i knw u dont have money to get a lawyer, u can pm me and i mit finance u to get a lawyer. but if u ARE shy to pm me, U CAN do the alternative of GETTING A LAWYER BY DOING AS SHOW BELOW, 4 ALL I CARE, dats all.

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Bollove: 5:25pm On Jul 25, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
i knw u dont have money to get a lawyer, u can pm me and i mit finance u to get a lawyer. but if u ARE shy to pm me, U CAN do the alternative of GETTING A LAWYER BY DOING AS SHOW BELOW, 4 ALL I CARE, dats all.
No No No U bloody fo. ol !!
I am African and fulfilled. .... me no fit kill ma sef because of totori ...
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by nduchucks: 5:27pm On Jul 25, 2015
proxillin:

Oga, please go to a library and lookup the phrase "you may have..." and note that the phrase does not imply a conclusive judgment about anyone or anything.

Your characteristics are further exposed by the conclusion you reached that nduchucks is a lady. dolo
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Johnnoah1st: 5:32pm On Jul 25, 2015
Bollove:
No No No U bloody fo. ol !!
I am African and fulfilled. .... me no fit kill ma sef because of totori ...
k if u are scared of that one cus it wont kill u immediately and u may be in pain 4 long time, guess wat? dere is another solution dats so fast and easy and u wont feel anypain. pls u can still do as show below, IF U DONT HAVE D INSTRUMENT REQUIRED 4 DIS OPERATION BELOW, I CAN BORROW U MY OWN.

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Johnnoah1st: 5:36pm On Jul 25, 2015
nduchucks:

Oga, please go to a library and lookup the phrase "you may have..." and note that the phrase does not imply a conclusive judgment about anyone or anything.

Your characteristics are further exposed by the conclusion you reached that nduchucks is a lady. dolo
if u care so much dont 4get u can make use of d transformer nearest to u and do as show below on behalf of the girl to show u care so much,SINCE U CANT AFFORD A LAWYER 4 HER.

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by proxillin(m): 5:42pm On Jul 25, 2015
nduchucks:

Go get a lawyer

4 Likes

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Titidi(f): 7:22pm On Jul 25, 2015
Fourwinds:
yes i support OP. I hate girls dat are greedy. She is so confused about getting serious with him yet she dey chop money. If dem rape now, d stu..pid girl story go make front page here and i go begin dey boil to kill d rapist not knowing it was greed
Why are you beefing the poor girl
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 25, 2015
gsparks01:
one good look at this thread and you'll know for certain that the end is near añd a fulfilment of the scriptures
look at men hailing and encouraging immorality with no restrain. Daring God and spitting on His face
God please forgive us for we have sinned

Don't you get it? It's all right for men to do anything because they are men . Men will never NEVER be guilty for anything in this world. I almost think God won't judge them when they get to heaven cuz they are always right in this world. It's a man's world,it's always going to be the woman's fault, whether deliberate or unintentional . No hard feelings in what I'm sayin tho, I'm just accepting what every lady has to face
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Fourwinds: 7:31pm On Jul 25, 2015
Titidi:

Why are you beefing the poor girl
i no beef any girl. U girls need to be decisive in making choices. After a first date, y will u keep a guy waiting for 3-6 months before u let him know ur decision yet some stu..pid girls will be demanding for money putting d guy on hold. Many will say no sex till marriage. Fine. Y not d two of u make d rules as quick as possible so dat no one is cheated. No sex and probably minimal spending determined by d guy, then there will be peace
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Titidi(f): 7:34pm On Jul 25, 2015
Fourwinds:
i no beef any girl. U girls need to be decisive in making choices. After a first date, y will u keep a guy waiting for 3-6 months before u let him know ur decision yet some stu..pid girls will be demanding for money putting d guy on hold. Many will say no sex till marriage. Fine. Y not d two of u make d rules as quick as possible so dat no one is cheated. No sex and probably minimal spending determined by d guy, then there will be peace
You sound like a victim
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Johnnoah1st: 7:38pm On Jul 25, 2015
Titidi:
You sound like a victim
PLS U CAN GO GET A LAWYER!
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Fourwinds: 7:42pm On Jul 25, 2015
Titidi:

You sound like a victim
im not. It is just dat i hate deceit and cheat. A lot of girls will agree to this too. So y not make d world a perfect place

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her / Nigerian Lady Shares Sexy Photo On Instagram,..Her Father Responds To Her! / What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.