Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,266 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady (58227 Views)

Nigerian Guy Intentionally Breaks Traffic Law So He Can Meet Hot FRSC Officer / How I Played A Ph Girl (pictures Added) / When A Girl Plays A Fast One On A Guy But It Backfires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Eddodoh(m): 3:22pm On Jul 26, 2015
keppyy:
Comments from this thread is exactly why I don't receive a kobo from the male species (except my Dad and Bro)..

See what chop chop caused this girl, all the insults from proxillin is because of chop chop...

I've realised there's nothing like an innocent date with nigerian men, if I go out we split the bill, I pay my own transport fare sefFfff, if you call me I will call back...

Girls stop being cheap, get some fuuucccking dignity, work hard and spoil yourself...

Kaiiiiii...the sharwama part is "disgusting"...

The girl is poor, Her friend is a LovePeddler and you proxillin you are cheap...
U do not support greedy people. The girl messed up big tym.

Most girls take guys lyk fools or ATM. U claim hard to get for almost 6 months, or probably agree to date d guy n whenever u visit d guy u go wit ur friend. U wear iron pant to d guy's abode. Is it not wickedness? The funny thing is dat most of d girls have someone who care less about dem but dey give him everytin while dey deny d serious dude & still want 2 collect from him.
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 26, 2015
Someone give this dude a high-five! I wldnt have done it differently either.... You the mahn broda, you the mahn!!!

proxillin:
I met this lady on a social app. She friend-zoned me for some 3 months though I made her realize my intention.

She keeps disturbing me with lengthy chats. She can chat for 24 hours. And that alone was getting on my nerves, that I started snubbing her on chat. I only respond once in a while.

I think she noticed it, she changed her tactics and started flirting..talking dirty and sending me funny pictures of her.

I took it as an invitation, so I brought up the issue of dating again. She said we should meet and discuss it.

We set a date for the date. In the morning of the set date, on whatsap she told me she is coming with a friend of her. I thought she feared for her security and was trying to play safe...I agreed they should come together.

We went to Cumbaland (Indian restaurant)...chop all the choppables (Chop my money). We still continued the discussion, she ended up not giving me any tangible answer.

2 weeks later, she said the weekend will be boring for her, she will be home alone, she said she wants to come to my house. Chaii my head bounced. I was like chaii...this is the opportunity.... On the Saturday morning when I went out to pick her at the bus stop close to my house, I saw a lady beside her, I thought the lady was just a passerby...to found out she was the same friend she brought on the first day (her makeup confused me). They came, I ran my generator for 8 ours they spent with me glued to my DSTV watching telemondo/MTV. She wouldnt even talk to me.

I later invited her to my inner room where I made my move, she refused and started cursing. So I dont want it to turn to a rape scenario, I let her go.

Later on whatsap, I asked why she keeps bringing her friend, she said she cant go anywhere without her.

I said OK...This bad thought just came to my mind. I knew I had nothing to loose again. I have spent already (thats a loss on its own). Nothing can be worse.

So I intentionally invited her over to my house this time...as usual she brought her friend which was part of my plan.

When opportunity presented itself, I collected her friends number. I took a risk, I told her not to tell my girl. To my dismay she cooperated with me, I pinged her on whatsap, she responded and we started flowing just neutrally.

The next time we agreed to go to the beach. I was very surprised to see this girl dressed sexily, even over dressed more than my girl. My eyes stayed glued on her that my girl nearly caught me. May be she did, may be not.

In the night I buzzed her and I told her how sexy she was that day. I told her I felt like kissing and foundling her that day.

She said "you should have done it in front of your girl" jokingly.

I said "Do you know my girl doesnt stop us", she said "Hmmmm"

Shockingly she said "I know there is nothing between you guys"

I was shocked. So my girl told her friend she had nothing for me.

I told the lady, why is she doing this to me? She hasnt given me any answer and when I make any move, she bark like dog. What does she want, shes confusing me....

In short, na so her friend agreed to come to my house alone ooo. It was on a rainy Saturday. She barely enters my house when we started the "You know what lipsrsealed lipsrsealed" (close your eyes).

I was at my office one day when I saw pings...my girl started blasting...

Why are men like this?
You are a dog
You are not different from others..
Men will always be men ...blah blah blah..

So if u want to date someone, its my friend that you think its right for you to date. You cheated with my friend.

I said "Madam, Let me ask you a question".

"Were we dating?"

She said "No"

I said "So whats your definition of cheating?"

She said "but u have been disturbing me for a while now"

I said "For a while? ooh and you are proud of that? And have you given me any tangible answer?"

She said "why are you impatient?"

I just told her to get a lawyer...she cursed and changed DP to funny images about guys...U know what they do na...

I found out that she read her friends whatsap chat and got to know we were fckng.

Guys....Am i really at fault?

Did I betray her?
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by neocortex: 4:52pm On Jul 26, 2015
gracile:
na wa 4 all this comments !!!
never knew this was the yardstick for measuring men undecided

What can be more better a yardstick than this ?
It is called scamming the scammer grin
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by 400billionman: 5:27pm On Jul 26, 2015
proxillin:
I met this lady on a social app. She friend-zoned me for some 3 months though I made her realize my intention.

She keeps disturbing me with lengthy chats. She can chat for 24 hours. And that alone was getting on my nerves, that I started snubbing her on chat. I only respond once in a while.

I think she noticed it, she changed her tactics and started flirting..talking dirty and sending me funny pictures of her.

I took it as an invitation, so I brought up the issue of dating again. She said we should meet and discuss it.

We set a date for the date. In the morning of the set date, on whatsap she told me she is coming with a friend of her. I thought she feared for her security and was trying to play safe...I agreed they should come together.

We went to Cumbaland (Indian restaurant)...chop all the choppables (Chop my money). We still continued the discussion, she ended up not giving me any tangible answer.

2 weeks later, she said the weekend will be boring for her, she will be home alone, she said she wants to come to my house. Chaii my head bounced. I was like chaii...this is the opportunity.... On the Saturday morning when I went out to pick her at the bus stop close to my house, I saw a lady beside her, I thought the lady was just a passerby...to found out she was the same friend she brought on the first day (her makeup confused me). They came, I ran my generator for 8 ours they spent with me glued to my DSTV watching telemondo/MTV. She wouldnt even talk to me.

I later invited her to my inner room where I made my move, she refused and started cursing. So I dont want it to turn to a rape scenario, I let her go.

Later on whatsap, I asked why she keeps bringing her friend, she said she cant go anywhere without her.

I said OK...This bad thought just came to my mind. I knew I had nothing to loose again. I have spent already (thats a loss on its own). Nothing can be worse.

So I intentionally invited her over to my house this time...as usual she brought her friend which was part of my plan.

When opportunity presented itself, I collected her friends number. I took a risk, I told her not to tell my girl. To my dismay she cooperated with me, I pinged her on whatsap, she responded and we started flowing just neutrally.

The next time we agreed to go to the beach. I was very surprised to see this girl dressed sexily, even over dressed more than my girl. My eyes stayed glued on her that my girl nearly caught me. May be she did, may be not.

In the night I buzzed her and I told her how sexy she was that day. I told her I felt like kissing and foundling her that day.

I told the lady, why is she doing this to me? She hasnt given me any answer and when I make any move, she bark like dog. What does she want, shes confusing me....

In short, na so her friend agreed to come to my house alone ooo. It was on a rainy Saturday. She barely enters my house when we started the "You know what lipsrsealed lipsrsealed" (close your eyes).

Why are men like this?
You are a dog

So if u want to date someone, its my friend that you think its right for you to date. You cheated with my friend.

"Were we dating?"

She said "No"

I said "For a while? ooh and you are proud of that? And have you given me any tangible answer?"

I just told her to get a lawyer...she cursed and changed DP to funny images about guys...U know what they do na...

I found out that she read her friends whatsap chat and got to know we were fckng.

Did I betray her?

Nah so one mumu girl lose her oil company boyfriend for PH come run leave PH out of shame. She told me the story and still came to try the same nonsense with me. How will a lady be visiting her rich BF and carry another girl along to prevent her BF from sexually approaching her? Does it make sense? I will wonder how a lady will deaden her conscience and be draining a guy's pocket and close legs..

Let her thank her stars that she never brought her friend along..

1 Like

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Davvymavvy(f): 5:44pm On Jul 26, 2015
*grabs popcorn* Whao! Can't believe I read all the pages...hilarious comments I must say.

@OP, you are a true son of your father, you represented us well...*knuckles*
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by proxillin(m): 7:31pm On Jul 26, 2015
Eddodoh:

U do not support greedy people. The girl messed up big tym.

Most girls take guys lyk fools or ATM. U claim hard to get for almost 6 months, or probably agree to date d guy n whenever u visit d guy u go wit ur friend. U wear iron pant to d guy's abode. Is it not wickedness? The funny thing is dat most of d girls have someone who care less about dem but dey give him everytin while dey deny d serious dude & still want 2 collect from him.

True oo...na street guys dey fck dat girl
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by proxillin(m): 7:34pm On Jul 26, 2015
Ollymurs:
Someone give this dude a high-five! I wldnt have done it differently either.... You the mahn broda, you the mahn!!!

grin cheesy
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by wiringdpt(m): 7:48pm On Jul 26, 2015
No mind her if USA embassy you refuse you visa shey you no go try UK?
proxillin:

Why are men like this?
You are a dog

"Were we dating?"

She said "No"

Did I betray her?
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 26, 2015
proxillin:

Why are men like this?
You are a dog

"Were we dating?"

She said "No"

Did I betray her?
Nice one Bro!
Thank you for teaching this method to nairalanders, i know many will try it.
If to say aint getting married next week i could have try it o. LolLol grin
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by proxillin(m): 8:12pm On Jul 26, 2015
Eco2580:

Nice one Bro!
Thank you for teaching this method to nairalanders, i know many will try it.
If to say aint getting married next week i could have try it o. LolLol grin

Badooooooooo
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by NotGej: 10:10pm On Jul 26, 2015
sinestro24:

Who dash you.
Who are you

I am that I am.
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by iLovePusssy: 7:07am On Jul 27, 2015
hahahahaha. ... i love this guy! #no_homo
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by IdJack(m): 7:43am On Jul 27, 2015
[size=15pt]that serves her well....maybe next time she will response fast...never mine...continue to enjoy her friend's pu**sy. But be careful ooo[/size]
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by proxillin(m): 8:36am On Jul 27, 2015
iLovePusssy:
hahahahaha. ... i love this guy! #no_homo

Your name and your DP tho
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by hotwax: 8:40am On Jul 27, 2015
nduchucks:
@OP, my dad told me that anything worthwhile in life requires hard work and patience. Hence you spend years in school in order to get a good job or build a good business. You take your time and save money so that you can build that mansion instead of rushing to build a mud house in the village.

Oga, you may have missed the opportunity for a great wife and a great life with her because you were too immature to recognize great potentials. A good woman/wife is worth more than all the vain things we spend so much money and time pursuing.

Wish you the best of luck, nontheless

P.S. Stop taking childish advice from kids forming mature men here.

Thats not a wife. A wife will not go about fcking street guys and start forming when she sees a serious guy.

She is a gamer...no more no else.

I have met many of them...If you let them know you are serious, they start playing games and forming hard to get.

But if u just hit them like a player, you will open her leg freely.

Thats what Runs girls do if you are serious with them.
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by hotwax: 8:58am On Jul 27, 2015
400billionman:

Nah so one mumu girl lose her oil company boyfriend for PH come run leave PH out of shame. She told me the story and still came to try the same nonsense with me. How will a lady be visiting her rich BF and carry another girl along to prevent her BF from sexually approaching her? Does it make sense? I will wonder how a lady will deaden her conscience and be draining a guy's pocket and close legs..

Let her thank her stars that she never brought her friend along..

A golden lesson for them
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by hotwax: 12:46pm On Jul 27, 2015
proxillin:

U pay money to eat
You pay money to drink beer
You pay money for gymn
You pay money to see wizkid play live
You pay money to have sex

All these are funs you pay money to get.

Beer parlour will not pay you money back after drinking

Wizkid will give u money back after the show..

We do what we like doing to make us happy..

Marriage itself is waste of money....paying exorbitant bride money and buying guds...

So don't give me the bulshut that I didn't gain anything...

Do you gain money from watching telemondo ? No...so why wasting your money on DSTV

That's your stewpid logic...

You wanted to defend ur sheples but did it wrongly...

lol at your analogy
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by hotwax: 12:47pm On Jul 27, 2015
proxillin:

I was close to raping her. And I know that type of girl, she will go to the police station ...she is always with schemes....she act plans...

Imagine we bought shawama one day, I could not finish mine because I didn't have appetite... She said I should get a nylon and pack it home...i didn't want to, she pestered me and I agreed...she said I should keep it in the fridge...

When I went to drop them at the bus stop, she just grabbed it and put it in her bag...

I was like...what da hell....she made me pack the shwama for her...

She is one cunny biatch...playing with is like playing with cobra...very dirty....a typical Nigerian girl...but seriously her friend is d opposite...even I notice the first day I set my eyes on her.

Never let a lady know you are too serious...They will play you.
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Nobody: 12:12am On Jul 28, 2015
proxillin:

We are still together oooo...Although its complicated. She has her own problems too.

And the vicious cycle continues.
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Nobody: 12:27am On Jul 28, 2015
Bro u r a hero, patients ko Patricia ni.
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Pdizzle(m): 7:04am On Jul 28, 2015
Congrats proxillin, you've joined 'Tai2' and 'killjoy' in nairaland romance hall of fame. #realnigga

1 Like

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by hotwax: 7:55am On Jul 28, 2015
zoelife:

Sure...there are few sane females out there
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by proxillin(m): 8:05am On Jul 28, 2015
zoelife:

Thats life for you.
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 28, 2015
nwadiuko1:
so the guy dy run operation feed the nation where every girl brings her friend to come and chop and lockup pussy and go abi?

hahahah.

this comment made me burst out laughing at work
very witty comment
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by proxillin(m): 6:41pm On Jul 28, 2015
sinestro24:

hahahah.

this comment made me burst out laughing at work
very witty comment

Lol
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by CecyAdrian(f): 8:03pm On Jul 28, 2015
Lol.
Just great cheesy grin
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by SSBOtaru(m): 8:38pm On Jul 28, 2015
If you Gat Feeling? You wunt play!
Watch and see its result

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leDmNFC6kxI
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 28, 2015
the girl na animal aswr, y she dey bark after everything? sebi she say she no feel anyfin 4 d guy, fuvcking rodent.
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Greeny02(f): 12:40pm On Jul 29, 2015
see as guys dey comment, that frnd sef e be lyk say she don teh for d business....of cos u know d business am talking abt
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Greeny02(f): 12:46pm On Jul 29, 2015
proxillin:

I didn't spend on the second girl...she was just benefiting from my girls breadcrumb.

And I wrote in my post that I have already made loss...d girl I chased for six month wasted my time and money...

Its a bad business but it doesn't mean I am mumu...i entered a trap , came out of it and bite back...

Only if u can understand d logic here
so what happens to the first girl or nah to continue to bang the 2 nd girl
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by proxillin(m): 1:51pm On Jul 29, 2015
CecyAdrian:
Lol.
Just great cheesy grin

From a lady. Sounds odd
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by proxillin(m): 1:52pm On Jul 29, 2015
Greeny02:
so what happens to the first girl or nah to continue to bang the 2 nd girl

why wont I bang her? That was then tho

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Shares Sexy Photo On Instagram,..Her Father Responds To Her! / Arab Men And Black Women / What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.