Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,085 members, 7,811,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? (134528 Views)

You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo) / My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened / You Got Home And Met Your Kids Like This. What Will You Do (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by lozanni(m): 7:08am On Aug 01, 2015
sseunth:
is like urs
Lol. You have taken a look.
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by xreal: 7:09am On Aug 01, 2015
The lord is my strength.
He will strengthen me.
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by talentedchris(m): 7:11am On Aug 01, 2015
We will make an appointment later and i will...LORD KNOWS
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by odogwueast: 7:12am On Aug 01, 2015
As a responsible man caution her the way she will dress in ur house
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by solonazzy: 7:13am On Aug 01, 2015
Mayor21:
Fucck out her brains of course!
Like u for being truthful.... Funniest thing is dat u Might later ignore her if it happens... Bt u c dose 1s forming i'l turn bk, talk abt God r d 1s dat wuld commit.... History shows us always dat pretenders r d worst
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by tomasky(f): 7:13am On Aug 01, 2015
I'll make sure she doesnt pass the night in that house......devil pikin

1 Like

Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by tola268: 7:14am On Aug 01, 2015
Ibiyomee:
You wake up to the smell of nice aroma from your kitchen, thinking your wife is preparing breakfast. On getting to your kitchen you met your wife sister cooking like this.
Guys, what will you do?
SPEAK THE TRUTH!
I will go back to my wife and direct her to go and see her sister in the kitching
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by summerflame(m): 7:14am On Aug 01, 2015
There must be a self discipline. My wife''s sister should be seen as my sister

1 Like

Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by nyabinghi(m): 7:15am On Aug 01, 2015
I will. Wear my condom and Bleep her brains out
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by mirinda2132(m): 7:15am On Aug 01, 2015
I will send her away.
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by jrerico1(m): 7:18am On Aug 01, 2015
evegran:

Nice!
An honourable man. smiley
I'm sure your wife will enjoy you, unlike some other men here who have no control and can be named after some animals.
grin grin he might be kidding tho tongue
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by keffekul(f): 7:19am On Aug 01, 2015
lol.......depends on wat the grl is thinking..she may want d guy self....sumone needs self control
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by patostation(m): 7:20am On Aug 01, 2015
It happened to me before. I was living in a one room apartment then. One of my distant cousins was living with me and going to work From my house. She used to leave earlier and one morning after having her bath, she tied her small towel on her breast but the towel barely covered her waist. As she pretended to rub her cream, she virtually opened her whole bum-bum and womanhood in my face.It was God that helped me think straight that day.
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by kingsarch2000: 7:20am On Aug 01, 2015
I will tell her there is dress code in my house. angry
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by olaolulazio(m): 7:21am On Aug 01, 2015
Will just wish her a happy August.
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by zacky86(m): 7:22am On Aug 01, 2015
jux caution her diplomatically witout hurtin her n walk awy quietly,though,dats tempting sha.bt dats d bet tin to do
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by M4gunners: 7:23am On Aug 01, 2015
I will let her sister know of the danger roaming around,because conji could be bastard at times.

1 Like

Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by stchinedu: 7:25am On Aug 01, 2015
azeezya2007:
I will snap or video her and show to my wife so that we could work on her together and send her out of our home before she pull down the pillars of our marriage.
The bolded got me laughing grin cheesy grin cheesy
What makes you think your wife will believe you. Can you imagine your wife coming to you with an unclad picture(s) of your brother to tell you she saw him inside the kitchen, bla bla bla...
Many things will run through ur head...
1. How was she able to snap my brother so comfortably?
2. How was she able to video him without him noticing?
3. Did she really take the pix or video to show me or she already falls for what she saw and only took the pix or video to keep fantasising?
4. How am I sure she did not go to the kitchen deliberately knowing full well he was there?

There are so many questions that will run through that mind as long as your heart pumps.
The best way is leave at that instance and talk to her when your brain is at peace. You will need to talk to her and also warn her about such in the future. This is where you play your role as the man of the house and save your marriage!!!
There is nothing worth your marriage if you truly love your wife and know why you are married. Such cases are very delicate and can break families. Don't forget she is your wife's sister...
Let us not jump into conclusion that she did it deliberately, considering the fact that you are bumping into her in that nature for the first time. There are people who are too free when in the house...I do that too. However, as an inlaw seeing her like that for the first time, talk to her and warn her to stop it since she is not the only person in the house.
Further strict measures can be taken if you see it is becoming a perpetual habit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by aftatechbiz(m): 7:25am On Aug 01, 2015
Mayor21:
Fucck out her brains of course!
Onisekuse! she is like your sister nao! And i so much believe if you meet your blood sister in like manner you know the right thing to do. 'Okuobo'.

www.aftasms.com
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by mikkymax20(m): 7:26am On Aug 01, 2015
Will first send her covering up, then talk sense to her brain. So that she will knw am aint get time for shit before she go destroy ma marriage.
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by superfour(m): 7:27am On Aug 01, 2015
Call the attention of her sister and send her parking before she put you in trouble...
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by gymnasium(m): 7:29am On Aug 01, 2015
Ibiyomee:
You wake up to the smell of nice aroma from your kitchen, thinking your wife is preparing breakfast. On getting to your kitchen you met your wife sister cooking like this.
Guys, what will you do?
SPEAK THE TRUTH!

well if i saw her that way i will quickly put on a dark shade and check to see if the food will interest me.......becos the bible goes against it
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by qtx(m): 7:31am On Aug 01, 2015
rebuking things straight.......
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by Akinz0126(m): 7:31am On Aug 01, 2015
Very simple the gal meant no arm.I'll touch her not and do her ass no arm.I'll just work away quietly because delay can be very dangerous grin
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 7:35am On Aug 01, 2015
jrerico1:
grin grin he might be kidding tho tongue

He is not kidding.
I can always spot an honest man, even in a crowd. I can tell you're not one too. Smh.
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by nattyGENT: 7:35am On Aug 01, 2015
Deejavuu:
Most men wouldn't think with thier brains at that moment. Thier third leg would be doing the thinking! Can't blame them tho, dude down there got a mind of it's own. The best thing to do is go back to your room or leave the house ....

Because. ......... hmmmm lipsrsealed

listen to yourself... The Holy Book blames anybody who places obstacle(s) in the path of the blind.
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by austinonyii(m): 7:36am On Aug 01, 2015
I will suspect something else, if not, She might take over my kitchen in no distance time.
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by jamesversion: 7:42am On Aug 01, 2015
BANGERLEE1:
Tell her to go put something decent on.....

Bro, i envy your likes..i for like dey your position.
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by jamesversion: 7:43am On Aug 01, 2015
BANGERLEE1:
Tell her to go put something decent on.....

Bro, i envy your likes..i for like dey your position. grin

1 Like

Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by omojeesu(m): 7:44am On Aug 01, 2015
Appreciate her. Commend her. Finish! Even if she has evil intentions, food, nor sex, nor juju, nor anything can make me cheat on my wife by God's grace!!
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by wolfenstein(m): 7:54am On Aug 01, 2015
D truth of wat am gonna do is stare, walk away, shake my head and tell myself thank God I married from dis family........my wife got to have loads of dt......u know wat I mean wink
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by freeeeme(m): 7:57am On Aug 01, 2015
Call my wife on phone to return back home, tell her d house is on fire. Then we gonna strategize on Hw we're gonna fish her stupid ass out of our lovely home

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him / Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) / My Husband Hardly Satisfy Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.