Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,078 members, 7,811,020 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? (134527 Views)

You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo) / My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened / You Got Home And Met Your Kids Like This. What Will You Do (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by xklucvG: 1:40am On Aug 01, 2015
Bleep her on the kitchen floor. I mean thats appetizer before the breakfast.
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by Qimob(m): 1:48am On Aug 01, 2015
I swear I don't know.
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by Truckpusher(m): 1:57am On Aug 01, 2015
Dailyfavour:
Very sensitive an issue, but then courtsy demand that one walk far away from the house until that movie end or else the oldself suggest somtin odd.
You must be kidding me , you don't walk away from that kind of ass - You walk right in. grin
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by Truckpusher(m): 2:00am On Aug 01, 2015
Deejavuu:
Most men wouldn't think with thier brains at that moment. Thier third leg would be doing the thinking! Can't blame them tho, dude down there got a mind of it's own. The best thing to do is go back to your room or leave the house ....

Because. ......... hmmmm lipsrsealed
Shebi! I dun tell you say peniis no get sense but once kasala burst na the same pipi go first shrink come small. cheesy

1 Like

Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by treach(m): 2:15am On Aug 01, 2015
Flee from d devices of devil....

Come to think of it, why would my wife's sista wear such in my house?

She de mad!!!
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by NobleG1(m): 2:16am On Aug 01, 2015
Ibiyomee:
You wake up to the smell of nice aroma from your kitchen, thinking your wife is preparing breakfast. On getting to your kitchen you met your wife sister cooking like this.
Guys, what will you do?
SPEAK THE TRUTH!

I will scold her to go dress better or leave my home. I don't give a f*uck a whether she's hot and sexy or not. There's a reason I married her sister.
And a wife who loves husband won't tolerate such dressing in her home. That she trusts her husband doesn't mean she has to allow her sister to rub her as*s in his face.

1 Like

Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by sunshine1974(m): 2:20am On Aug 01, 2015
Just send her packing if not u go still straff am one day.
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by Rockyfancino(m): 2:25am On Aug 01, 2015
She is EJANLA & I'm BANGERLEE
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 2:38am On Aug 01, 2015
I'll caution my Dicktionary.. Its meant for her Elder sister. But not so easy shaaaAaa.
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by Toks2008(m): 2:47am On Aug 01, 2015
I have seen worse temptations.

I will simply shake my head and walk away then ask her sister to caution her.

If i see her do it again i will ask her what she wants and if she says she wants me,i will give her what she wants and blame it on the sister because i don warn am before.

Don't quote me

1 Like

Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by sojiboy(m): 2:52am On Aug 01, 2015
bammy777:
. Lol , put yur self in my shoes. Lol

Does celestial members wear shoes?? So what shoes are you talking abt here
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 3:16am On Aug 01, 2015
it will be best if those commenting since are bone out of hypocracy words,. I quiet know that 75% of guyz will rush & bleep her even therefore talking of food,..na God will surely see us tru
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by MrCork: 3:21am On Aug 01, 2015
Ibiyomee:
You wake up to the smell of nice aroma from your kitchen, thinking your wife is preparing breakfast. On getting to your kitchen you met your wife sister cooking like this.
Guys, what will you do?
SPEAK THE TRUTH!

....kaiiii...no umbrella...i will pour inside....everytin!! tongue
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by MrCork: 3:25am On Aug 01, 2015
Ibiyomee:
Guys, what will you do?
SPEAK THE TRUTH!

...ok the truth...i will tell her to wear slippers...floor too slippery!.. cheesy
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by hardeynelly(m): 3:25am On Aug 01, 2015
i will stop assuming...

Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by doskie(m): 3:25am On Aug 01, 2015
Ibiyomee:
Guys, what will you do?
SPEAK THE TRUTH!
what is she doing in your house in the first place? she'll leave! I dont take rubbish. I married my wife and not her. before I choose to settle down, it means I have taken an internal decision and theres no going back!
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by blakky97(m): 3:34am On Aug 01, 2015
bammy777:
. Lol see yur self , u came here, hit on men and u forgot dat d girl is the one causing issues here , if she was well dressed , No one will be thinking with third leg. Mind u d best thing to do , is to get what she actually wanted.
bamidele
ejor bami shi lekun
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by zhad(m): 3:54am On Aug 01, 2015
ije de!!!! ma wo shocked
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by SmartMugu: 3:59am On Aug 01, 2015
It's tempting. May be sitting her down and letting her know she's at a couple's home and not her personal place is logical.
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by Ralphlonson(m): 4:01am On Aug 01, 2015
:PIrannu, abacha..... I will read Psalm 21 immediately....see GOBE!
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by gabbytabby: 4:05am On Aug 01, 2015
Retrace your steps find your wife and tell her to go kitchen and see wetin you see let her speak to her sister that if she does that ever again she will become parlor visitor.
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 4:09am On Aug 01, 2015
prettythicksme:
correct guy!bangalee,mo cover e mehnn cheesy

undecided
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by rabbuy(m): 4:14am On Aug 01, 2015
Wow that's a big issue...
Most of Yall claiminng you'll walk away re lying.. You're just tryin to put up a fake attitude so you won't be seen as dogs.. Simple
The the rest of you on the walk away team.. Have to understand that you might walk away but wha about the mental picture she has given you and heyy we re talking of a morning where ur dic.k is already on the rise.. If you turn around and pretend that mental picture will haunt you and all you need is just a legit opportunity meaning when yo wife pushes you with her attitude you will waste no time in callin her sis for the thing you missed... So this right here is very delicate on the other hand there's a way you'll handle it and your wife will End up blaming you too..
So what you do here also depends on your current standing with yo wife cause I heard once that men dont need reasons to cheat they need opportunities... and oh boy that's so true
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 4:21am On Aug 01, 2015
SMH at recycled topic.
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by nightmile: 4:23am On Aug 01, 2015
Just tell her politely to put on something nice. The display could be a set up by your wife.
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by rabbuy(m): 4:25am On Aug 01, 2015
We re flesh and blood that's why when our saviour was on earth he prayed father lead us not into temptation..
This right here is a highway of temptation in the morning again when baba is upstanding you now see this...
If yo wife is testing you with these then she is so Stu.pid.. That's crossing the line only in a case where you caused it tho then she is aiite..
If the lady is on her own accord she is likely to have an interior motive infact what she doe next after noting you're @ her back (for those who will wait) can prove that.. but cmon will she be like that when wifey is around is she that slutty.. If your wife sees this and don't complain ma brother temptation will kill you it also means your wife can do it also.. So you better do the do cus her husband won't be merciful
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by AfroBlue(m): 4:29am On Aug 01, 2015

1 Like

Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by lexxylalas2(m): 4:40am On Aug 01, 2015
I will take her to pastor tb Joshua after........... lipsrsealed
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by nababa1(m): 4:42am On Aug 01, 2015
ah cook food for me the way i ll not eat the food
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by rabbuy(m): 4:45am On Aug 01, 2015
Owk now here is what I may do...
Ill snap her making sure she doesn't know and send it straight to wifey with the caption: I woke up to the smell of breakfast and I saw this in the kitchen.. Where you @...
A normal innocent wifey seeing this will be disoriented I tell you..shll rush home or put a call through to her sister or tell you how to escape if she can't come back home e.g she be like honey is the work of the devil jump the fence and run don't look back
A stewpid wifey seeing this may play the handle it your a man card.. Which spells doom
A madwifey seeing this will say do whatever you like
A crazy woman seeing this will call you a cheat and rain abuses askin why you're peeping @ her sisters nudes
A woman who is about to ditch your ass will be like what's my business carry on

Bt what will I really do here Depends on who I married and how my marriage is working out...they re some people who you marry that makes cheating far from you.. The one of a kinds..
But really must we go as deep as marriage why don't we just say you were in your sidebaes house... Oh my God that would be how the continuous cheating started..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him / Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) / My Husband Hardly Satisfy Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.