Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? (134525 Views)

You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo) / My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened / You Got Home And Met Your Kids Like This. What Will You Do (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by Lekison(m): 7:59am On Aug 01, 2015
simple(Bleep and later ask for forgiveness)
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by jamayu(m): 8:00am On Aug 01, 2015
she have intention of doin that because her sister is not around i will call her sister to warn her not dress lik dat again or send her away because it will not b d first time shes doin it to seduce him.
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by tochstorm(m): 8:04am On Aug 01, 2015
Go n pump tires.....
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by chudy144(m): 8:05am On Aug 01, 2015
Omo nah to take my food and go nah.

But ego hard small.......
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by Najatu: 8:06am On Aug 01, 2015
If I met my wife sister like that I will call on psychiatric doctor to confirm her for brain disease
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by Mufasa1805(m): 8:09am On Aug 01, 2015
I'll go and fetch her wrapper. ..
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by charlito94(m): 8:12am On Aug 01, 2015
Take her to my room advice her den discipline her on her ass with my whip of life
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by charlito94(m): 8:12am On Aug 01, 2015
Take her to my room advice her den discipline her on her ass with my whip of life grin grin
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by detailer: 8:13am On Aug 01, 2015
I will take my food without talking to her.
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by FODA(m): 8:13am On Aug 01, 2015
I go wake up from my dream.

1 Like

Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by FLOURICON: 8:14am On Aug 01, 2015
EVILFOREST:
That's means I must have made a GRAVE MISTAKE marrying from such a family without asking and verifying issues
what issues?
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by chidieze356(m): 8:16am On Aug 01, 2015
What am I supposed to do because she has only her pants on. I will greet her and then walk out after letting her know that I will eat the food she is cooking.
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by Halaz(m): 8:17am On Aug 01, 2015
I will ask my wife to talk to her politely of the life hereafter.
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by paechocs(m): 8:17am On Aug 01, 2015
oboi na usain bolt I go take bail ma self .... this na real temptation..
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by deb(m): 8:19am On Aug 01, 2015
Will enjoy the view while it lasts. Pretend as if it's nothing then go into the kitchen pick my food & walk away
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by SMREXY(m): 8:21am On Aug 01, 2015
Damikevin:
I will call my wife and tell her from now hence forth that's how I wanna wake to see her.
Hhmmm... Datz cool! Making what you have your only choice wink

1 Like

Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by chronique(m): 8:24am On Aug 01, 2015
Most people saying they would go back to the bedroom and sit,are just deceiving themselves(except those who are seriously religious). The truth is,seeing this early in the morning when junior likes to stand up on its own,could be very tempting. By the time you go back to your bedroom,the picture of what you just saw,would continue to replay to you mentally and if you make the mistake of going back to that kitchen at that point,you are done for good. You wouldn't know when things would start happening and when water decides to rise above the garri. It is when the deed has been done,that your eyes would become clear. The best thing to do in such a case as soon as you see her like this in the kitchen,is to get out of the house that moment.

1 Like

Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by jnrbayano(m): 8:29am On Aug 01, 2015
mescapee:

True.

Cos she knows exactly what she is doing and where she hopes to get to.

Calculated move.
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by Toks2008(m): 8:31am On Aug 01, 2015
I have been reading only ladies comments and im not disappointed at all.

Men are visual and will need all the disciipline in the world to erase this from his memories till he grows old.

1 Like

Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by Fkhalifa(m): 8:33am On Aug 01, 2015
patostation:
It happened to me before. I was living in a one room apartment then. One of my distant cousins was living with me and going to work From my house. She used to leave earlier and one morning after having her bath, she tied her small towel on her breast but the towel barely covered her waist. As she pretended to rub her cream, she virtually opened her whole bum-bum and womanhood in my face.It was God that helped me think straight that day.

O boi, this one is stronger o shocked, could she be seducing you since she is a cousin? and did she flash it directly at you or your face just jam her womanhood? abeg clarify

Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by Fkhalifa(m): 8:34am On Aug 01, 2015
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by lozanni(m): 8:35am On Aug 01, 2015
Testing.
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by MIM77(m): 8:35am On Aug 01, 2015
Will give her analgin injection.
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by sonofananimal2: 8:37am On Aug 01, 2015
Kingscee:
Banned permit still waiting for you bros
I AM WAITING FOR THEM!!!
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by ABIOLA27(m): 8:42am On Aug 01, 2015
Dat Will Be Too Naughty because U Will Nt Knw Her Intention. But Dis Is Just Temptation Dat Will Be Too Naughty because U Will Nt Knw Her Intention. But Dis Is Just Temptation
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by marcelin(m): 8:44am On Aug 01, 2015
To be sincere, i will admire wot she got and do the needful
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by HyperBase(m): 8:45am On Aug 01, 2015
Any man who is of a pure heart would simply feel indifferent about it, afterall your sister-in-law is equally your sister.
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by successinlife: 8:49am On Aug 01, 2015
If men are turn on by the slight sight of underwears then there is something wrong with our brains,nothing is special about that dressing,it is either she has an evil intention or she thinks nobody is awake at that particular time of the day,hence she decide to do quick in the kitchen and go. If you are really married to her sister and you love her,there are just two things to do,either you leave quietely without her aware you saw her or you scold her to put on something better.Sorry to say,some men in the thick of the night go to toilet unclad thinking nobody is awake that time,especially if you leave in an apartment of your own,evil intention should not meet another evil intention to produce iniquity.
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 01, 2015
I will grab her immediately and have sex with her right there in the kitchen. How can we repent if we have not sinned.

1 Like

Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by successinlife: 8:57am On Aug 01, 2015
marcelin:
To be sincere, i will admire wot she got and do the needful

Fron response similar to yours it is easy to know you are still very very young and people like you if this thing is given to you freely will shiver and get lost in what next to do.If mature men that have got uncountable experience see what she wore,they will just laugh and go back to their room because in her sister they have similar thing that they can take without causing commotion.
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by change49ja: 8:57am On Aug 01, 2015
Even if she's not my wife's sister, I'll not do anything lailai...God forbid...but she won't dare to dress like that in my house anyway...
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 01, 2015
Deejavuu:
Most men wouldn't think with thier brains at that moment. Thier third leg would be doing the thinking! Can't blame them tho, dude down there got a mind of it's own. The best thing to do is go back to your room or leave the house ....

Because. ......... hmmmm lipsrsealed

Do you think it's proper to take opportunity, or let's call it a blessing for granted?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him / Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) / My Husband Hardly Satisfy Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.