Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,363 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? (134516 Views)

You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo) / My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened / You Got Home And Met Your Kids Like This. What Will You Do (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by Brugo(m): 12:06am On Jul 27, 2015
Ibiyomee:
according to the pics, your wife is at work grin

I will pick up my phone and call my wife. I'm sure her voice would calm my nerves....

What am i saying sef? This temptation is too much. cry
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by tolagabriel1: 12:30am On Jul 27, 2015
I'll go inside n change to my boxers. enter d kitchen pick up my breakfast n vamozz like she f
doesnt exist. Buh seriously my wife nids to hear n see it

1 Like

Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by Folksyharry(m): 12:33am On Jul 27, 2015
BANGERLEE1:
Tell her to go put something decent on.....

plus she should never dress like that again in my house. I won't even let my wife dress like that unless of course if it's just the two of us in the house then I won't mind

1 Like

Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by daey118(m): 1:47am On Jul 27, 2015
leave there asap....wont lose my wife for 5 mins ennjoyment...nope

3 Likes

Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by sseunth(m): 6:13am On Jul 27, 2015
SMREXY:
Well, that can only be ascertained practically... But that ass no be for here o shocked
if Jesus na human being, he can't resist that ass
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by Applaner: 6:55am On Jul 27, 2015
nothing
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by BANGERLEE1(m): 7:23am On Jul 27, 2015
Folksyharry:

plus she should never dress like that again in my house. I won't even let my wife dress like that unless of course if it's just the two of us in the house then I won't mind
Yes o..that kinda dressing is not too good whr kids are, I will try and tell her politely, and that kinda dressing is not good for the food we want to consume.lol.
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by rashylous(m): 7:33am On Jul 27, 2015
E fit be Set Up ooo... Oh Lord! Save Nairalanders guys from temptations.

1 Like

Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by Fidecoo(m): 7:43am On Jul 27, 2015
Deejavuu:
Most men wouldn't think with thier brains at that moment. Thier third leg would be doing the thinking! Can't blame them tho, dude down there got a mind of it's own. The best thing to do is go back to your room or leave the house ....

Because. ......... hmmmm lipsrsealed
NOT WEN I HAV A REAL WOMAN AS MY WIFE.

1 Like

Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by erabe(m): 8:46am On Jul 27, 2015
Get back to your room,make love to your wife,get back to the kitchen get the food, eat and leave the house

1 Like

Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by Blizzy9ja: 10:29am On Jul 27, 2015
I'll be like "Hey! go dress properly" then leave the scene

1 Like

Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by Ibiyomee(f): 12:04pm On Jul 27, 2015
Your wife is at work according to the pix
erabe:
Get back to your room,make love to your wife,get back to the kitchen get the food, eat and leave the house
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 27, 2015
Run fast before I change my mind.

1 Like

Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by adejaresalami1(m): 11:36pm On Jul 31, 2015
Ibiyomee:
You wake up to the smell of nice aroma from your kitchen, thinking your wife is preparing breakfast. On getting to your kitchen you met your wife sister cooking like this.
Guys, what will you do?
SPEAK THE TRUTH!
grin
Ibiyomee:
You wake up to the smell of nice aroma from your kitchen, thinking your wife is preparing breakfast. On getting to your kitchen you met your wife sister cooking like this.
Guys, what will you do?
SPEAK THE TRUTH!
hoelowshe hormor....
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by nedu2000(m): 11:37pm On Jul 31, 2015
Dammit,married the wrong sister sad

2 Likes

Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by respect80(m): 11:37pm On Jul 31, 2015
Slimzjoe:
What else am I Supposed to do if not Take my Food and Go

Which of the food

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by ontalenu1(m): 11:39pm On Jul 31, 2015
Haaaaaaaa, ko ni funny mehn
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by kennethchidi(m): 11:40pm On Jul 31, 2015
Ibiyomee:
Guys, what will you do?
SPEAK THE TRUTH!
na to scream "Brod of jisos", and run back into my room with my two hands holding my johnthomas from making any illegal movement. lol
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by antonioculprito(m): 11:41pm On Jul 31, 2015
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]I'll walk in take my food and later I'll ask her nicely to leave the house angry grin
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by dammytosh: 11:43pm On Jul 31, 2015
Ibiyomee:
Guys, what will you do?
SPEAK THE TRUTH!

I saw the picture , as I was trying to read the question something replaced my wife's sister with my sister in The text and I thought about it again.

Nothing. I will do nothing . Won't be moved and won't talk about it or do as if I noticed .

Cos the feeling is a sister feeling. No matter how sexy or naked my sister is, I can't get moved it is about the mind

1 Like

Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by AreaFada2: 11:43pm On Jul 31, 2015
Old pic by the way.
What if the wife has a far better rear view than this? In reality, she's your sister now.

I go just cough.
If na Ibadan girl she go just turn round and say "Bwoda, ekaaro sir". grin grin cheesy
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 31, 2015
That's the moment the brain inside your little man will conquer the main brain in your head.

The worst is, once you don chop finish, your main brain go reboot and you will start regretting.

2 Likes

Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by johnstar(m): 11:44pm On Jul 31, 2015
I will dish d food myself

Or i go find rapper gv her make she wear

Lol

If i hear say i nor gv her doggy style
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by dnative(m): 11:45pm On Jul 31, 2015
Pull up to the bumper. In a long black limousine.
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by Emeskhalifa(m): 11:45pm On Jul 31, 2015
She will jus replace her sister shap shap
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by kliq(m): 11:46pm On Jul 31, 2015
Flee
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jul 31, 2015
BANGERLEE1:
Tell her to go put something decent on.....

Nice!
An honourable man. smiley
I'm sure your wife will enjoy you, unlike some other men here who have no control and can be named after some animals.
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by Manchiefo: 11:47pm On Jul 31, 2015
grin I will tell her to go and wear clothe.
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by ahamonyeka(m): 11:48pm On Jul 31, 2015
Beg her for one round Beg her for one round

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him / Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) / My Husband Hardly Satisfy Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.