Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,322 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? (134536 Views)

You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo) / My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened / You Got Home And Met Your Kids Like This. What Will You Do (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by castro316: 4:46am On Aug 01, 2015
SporaD8:
when you already won 5million on wwtbam, and frank ask you, "what is the name of Neil armstrong first daughter?"
At that point, 10million sweet, but e better to walk away wit what u have already.

Better put this way. when you already won 5million on wwtbam, and frank ask you, when you already won 5million on wwtbam, and frank ask you, You wake up to the smell of nice aroma from your kitchen, thinking your wife is preparing breakfast. On getting to your kitchen you met your wife sister cooking like this. What will u do?
At that point, 10million sweet, but e better to walk away wit what u have already.
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by pragmatistm(m): 4:50am On Aug 01, 2015
I will walk away quietly then use styly to call her name while I sit in the sitting room. By the time she is coming she will be ashamed to show up like that.
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by mescapee: 4:52am On Aug 01, 2015
jnrbayano:
She will be on her way the next minute. Very simple.

It wasn't a mistake she dressed that way.

True.

Cos she knows exactly what she is doing and where she hopes to get to.
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by kodded(m): 4:58am On Aug 01, 2015
BANGERLEE1:
Tell her to go put something decent on.....
cheesy

i like this

smiley
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by kodded(m): 4:59am On Aug 01, 2015
ifex370:

stop thinking with your balls boy
he is still a child
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 5:17am On Aug 01, 2015
I will smash that ass so hard....daimn!
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by mudiana(m): 5:31am On Aug 01, 2015
I ll leave quietly and leave d house immediately. Then when i return,i ll tell her not to do something like dat agn since it is not her personal house
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by ocelot2006(m): 5:33am On Aug 01, 2015
What I'll do? Nothing.
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by fashrola(m): 5:40am On Aug 01, 2015
BANGERLEE1:
Bangerlee is that u? undecided
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by Palado(m): 5:46am On Aug 01, 2015
I will greet her and walk out to the living room... Coz one should flee from every apperance of evil. The Bible explain to us in Leviticus 18 whom we should never have sex with. Be wise my people
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by crisycent: 5:48am On Aug 01, 2015
My action will be directly proportional to the reaction in between my legs.
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by all4gud(m): 5:50am On Aug 01, 2015
I don't have irresponsible sister=inlaws
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by holusormi(m): 5:52am On Aug 01, 2015
My lord Jesus will not let a temptation I cannot overcome come my way .... angry ,,, does the sign of the cross and walks away undecided
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by NovusHomo(m): 5:57am On Aug 01, 2015
holusormi:
My lord Jesus will not let a temptation I cannot overcome come my way .... angry ,,, does the sign of the cross and walks away undecided

Don't let Mary Magdalene catch you grin grin
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by Damikevin(m): 6:00am On Aug 01, 2015
SMREXY:
Why can't everyone be like Joseph undecided
I will call my wife and tell her from now hence forth that's how I wanna wake to see her.
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by holychidi(m): 6:02am On Aug 01, 2015
To me, she is not even attractive. But from that kitchen to her room to pack her things and get the hell out of my house. Uwa mmebi
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by INFOLITED: 6:03am On Aug 01, 2015
you met your wifes sister like this and you thinking about fucking her brains off? seriously you need to wake and stop being a cow undecided
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by sydneyobioha(m): 6:09am On Aug 01, 2015
I will take her to a secret corner and f*ck the hell out of her brains... If my wife mistakenly catch us, then i will send my wife out of my house..
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by Johnnoo(m): 6:10am On Aug 01, 2015
kykhelomor:
Hehehe,eleyi gidi gan

grin grin grin This one na holy cain
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by martins217: 6:10am On Aug 01, 2015
U ask her to go in an put on somtin befitting... we shud try as much as possible to keep our rltshp.
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by phila123(m): 6:13am On Aug 01, 2015
I will die on her
Www.gistsphere.com
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by optimism91(m): 6:18am On Aug 01, 2015
May i use this medium to wish those whose birthday is today "May the pain you have known
and the conflict you have experienced
give you the strength to walk through life
facing each new situation
with optimism and courage.
Always know that there are those
whose love and understanding
will always be there
even when you feel most alone". Happy birthday to you all. Like it, if its your birthday.
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 6:19am On Aug 01, 2015
Mayor21:
Fucck out her brains of course!

Onisekuse! she is like your sister nao.

www.aftasms.com
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by hola106(m): 6:19am On Aug 01, 2015
Fast calling nothing more dan come nd have me plzzzzzzz am Hot simple advert
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by harry509: 6:20am On Aug 01, 2015
Ibiyomee:
You wake up to the smell of nice aroma from your kitchen, thinking your wife is preparing breakfast. On getting to your kitchen you met your wife sister cooking like this.
Guys, what will you do?
SPEAK THE TRUTH!
it's well.
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by Candybob(m): 6:21am On Aug 01, 2015
Deejavuu:
Most men wouldn't think with thier brains at that moment. Thier third leg would be doing the thinking! Can't blame them tho, dude down there got a mind of it's own. The best thing to do is go back to your room or leave the house ....

Because. ......... hmmmm lipsrsealed

You mean i should vacate my house for my wife's sister, because she wore pants in the kitchen and go where?
If you are uncomfortable with her dressing, you tell straight ahead and frankly. Nobody should come to your house and be allowed to make your life miserable.
As for me, i dont see whats so special here, just a lady wearing bumshort.
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by liongirl: 6:23am On Aug 01, 2015
Ibiyomee:
You wake up to the smell of nice aroma from your kitchen, thinking your wife is preparing breakfast. On getting to your kitchen you met your wife sister cooking like this.
Guys, what will you do?
SPEAK THE TRUTH!
all of u flaming goodboy is just to get likes but the truth remains that u won't remember HIV cause u will Bleep madly from behind
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by Arekwu16: 6:23am On Aug 01, 2015
I will simply go back to my room and call on my wife to go to the kitchen and address the situation immediately.
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 6:24am On Aug 01, 2015
sonofananimal2:
NAIRALAND IS INDEED BECOMING A RUBBISH DUSTBIN angry

SO WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO SAY? undecided

1. I WILL FVCK HER SO HARD!!!

2. I WILL DRIVE HER OUT OF MY HOUSE!!!

3.I WILL TALK SENSE TO HER HEAD!!!!

4. I WILL SMOOCH HER ON HER BACK ASS WITH MY DlCk!!!

RUBBISH,angry THIS IS RUBBISH angry TOTALLY RUBBISH angry COMPLETELY RUBBISH angry

AND THE USELESS MOD WILL BE HIDING ONE CONNER LOOKING FOR WHO TO BAN angry

HYPOCRITICALLY MENTALITY!!!

I AM TIRED OF NAIRALAND!!

Banned permit still waiting for you bros
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by akilo1: 6:26am On Aug 01, 2015
halilujah ,pull out trouser,rub my dick,look for the nearest condom because of pregnacy and make her turn her back and see boxer doing attention ,food don done be that na ahhhhhh oshuko
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by emperorzz(m): 6:27am On Aug 01, 2015
BANGERLEE1:
...and ur name is?.....Bangerlee?!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him / Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) / My Husband Hardly Satisfy Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.