Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,276 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? (134534 Views)

You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo) / My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened / You Got Home And Met Your Kids Like This. What Will You Do (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by toprealman: 6:29am On Aug 01, 2015
Mayor21:
Fucck out her brains of course!
YOU MUST BE A WILD DOG?
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by homesteady(m): 6:30am On Aug 01, 2015
Sorry, things like don't tempt me! I'll just embarrass her!
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by emperorzz(m): 6:31am On Aug 01, 2015
There will definitely ba a lil jokin, a lill strokin..no thot of breakfast cos there'll be a lot of chokin cos d only thing goin down smooth will be a lot of pokin..and that's real
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by ypzilanti: 6:31am On Aug 01, 2015
JbravoAdodger:
I'd leave kitchen, leave house, take a long walk, smoke about 3 cigarettes wonderin if I jus made the biggest mistake of life........

But I would not touch her

Exactly. I would not try it for the love of my wife. But that image wld haunt for a while. Truth is once I have seen that, she has to go. She did this on purpose and if u escape the first time, you might not escape next time. Once a hot woman comes after u like this its only a matter of time.

3 Likes

Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by azeezya2007: 6:32am On Aug 01, 2015
I will snap or video her and show to my wife so that we could work on her together and send her out of our home before she pull down the pillars of our marriage.
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by ICEMAN(m): 6:34am On Aug 01, 2015
It depends on your wife.
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by Spidermon: 6:35am On Aug 01, 2015
If I married her sister then my wife must look just as good....but I will make sure I set her parole for one of my sure guys.
Outsiders must not chop this kain soup mehn...
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by toprealman: 6:35am On Aug 01, 2015
BANGERLEE1:
Tell her to go put something decent on.....
AND ALSO LET HER KNOW THAT IF SHE TRIES IT AGAIN, SHE IS BANNED FROM THE HOUSE.
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by Imyourex(m): 6:40am On Aug 01, 2015
She wont dare to dress like that in my home cus she knows I possess that slap that restores sensibility into stupidity, and her mum will thank me later
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by raf9ty: 6:41am On Aug 01, 2015
Mayor21:
Fucck out her brains of course!
For to be carnally mindef is death: but to be spiritually minded is life and peace. Rom 8;6.
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by seedorfg(m): 6:42am On Aug 01, 2015
What about your maid

1 Like

Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by stagger: 6:44am On Aug 01, 2015
I would imagine there is a camera or that my wife and her sis planned it to test my fidelity. The thought will keep the third leg in check.

It will be harder to clear the image from the head though.
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by lafabdulzize(m): 6:46am On Aug 01, 2015
I wil ask what she wants with the way she dressed and then give it to her so that she won't lack anything under my care.
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by fuchong(m): 6:48am On Aug 01, 2015
if my wife is around and she is doing this then I will know that she got some issues with her brain. but if may be my wife is out of town that means she have mission. I will go back to my room n inform my wife. Hmmmm but women are really problem to men. but the sight of that thing no easy sha
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 6:48am On Aug 01, 2015
Ibiyomee:
You wake up to the smell of nice aroma from your kitchen, thinking your wife is preparing breakfast. On getting to your kitchen you met your wife sister cooking like this.
Guys, what will you do?
SPEAK THE TRUTH!

Compliment her ( since I can smell it from my sleep ) , take a plate of whatever she's cooking , go back to bed , turn on a movie , eat while watching the movie and probably fall asleep again much later.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by kazmanbanjoko(m): 6:50am On Aug 01, 2015
Will tell her to wear her clothes. Datz all.

1 Like

Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by slyng(m): 6:52am On Aug 01, 2015
All depends on how U take her sister to be. As your own sister too .... then U are fine. With that, even if she is totally unclad ... it will appear to U that she is putting on aso oke
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 6:53am On Aug 01, 2015
Judging from the size of the pot I know she wasn't cooking any reasonable thing and She shld know better than waking up early and making indomie naked na her house?no weapon fashioned against my marriage shall prosper immediately I see that nyash na to cut awt from that radius o
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by babaD60: 6:53am On Aug 01, 2015
[color=#000099][/color] I will just walk away & talk 2 my wife 2 tell her sister 2 always dress desent when ever am around
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by Elvis506(m): 6:53am On Aug 01, 2015
Deejavuu:
Most men wouldn't think with thier brains at that moment. Thier third leg would be doing the thinking! Can't blame them tho, dude down there got a mind of it's own. The best thing to do is go back to your room or leave the house ....

Because. ......... hmmmm lipsrsealed
why would she even dress like that in my house knowing fully well that I might come into the kitchen....anyways would quietly turn back and later tell her not to wear such thing outside her room....
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by ElFenomeno1: 6:53am On Aug 01, 2015
Slap her batty and go back to bed!
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by calabaman(m): 6:54am On Aug 01, 2015
wud tell her to respect herself and go coverup.

in other news, HAPPY BDAY TO ME and every NLander celebrating today.

hit like to celebrate with us.

4 Likes

Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by zacky86(m): 6:55am On Aug 01, 2015
best thing to do is,caution her diplomatically n leave d place quietly witout makin a noise
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by horlazky(m): 6:55am On Aug 01, 2015
i will call her and let her wat she put on is so bad....so she should go and change it back
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by menxer: 6:57am On Aug 01, 2015
for my wife's sister to dress that way in my house, in my kitchen means something is wrong (or right?) somewhere.

....or may be she is the "assistant" wife. grin
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by obichiekweibe59: 6:57am On Aug 01, 2015
i will quickly snap a picture and forward it to her sister after work.
Her sister will actually do the needful.
Satan"s dauighter she is.
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by GreenUzzy(m): 6:57am On Aug 01, 2015
chikahenry:
Ooooboy I'll plead d blood of jesus first den..........
haba guy.....why bring JESUS into this dirty talk? Haba guy!
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by fizzle19(m): 6:59am On Aug 01, 2015
Hmmmm..... Only God can help sum1 control himself wit dis
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by fizzle19(m): 7:00am On Aug 01, 2015
calabaman:
wud tell her to respect herself and go coverup.

in other news, HAPPY BDAY TO ME and every NLander celebrating today.

hit like to celebrate with us.
Hapi bday... Age wit grace

1 Like

Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by gbrown(m): 7:01am On Aug 01, 2015
Ibiyomee:
You wake up to the smell of nice aroma from your kitchen, thinking your wife is preparing breakfast. On getting to your kitchen you met your wife sister cooking like this.
Guys, what will you do?
SPEAK THE TRUTH!
i,m a real man with feelings, if i wasn't married, bros this one nah direct entry, but as a married man, and the lady in question with this dangerous posture is my wife,s sister, my third leg won't move an inch, i will simply scold her and tell her to put on something decent, and i would also report the issue to my wife, i love my wife very much, i can never hurt her.
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by EmekaBlue(m): 7:02am On Aug 01, 2015
i wil tap current with style but wil nt ginger f u ck
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by BucciVics001(m): 7:05am On Aug 01, 2015
You need no preacher to tell you, she's inviting something, it's left for you to make ur choice.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him / Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) / My Husband Hardly Satisfy Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.