Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (65455 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 6:49pm On Mar 16, 2009
debosky:

So going by this 'law of average' you are due another trouncing at OT soon? cheesy grin grin

It won't happen in another 40 odd games.
Man City were the last team to do it in Feb 2008. . . . . .Thatz over a year ago now.

The ref was strong and didn't allow Vidic to get away with his cheating as usual.

It wasn't about the ref being strong. . . . .The decisions were easy for the REF. Evra's challenge was stonewall. . . .Vida's pull on GERRARD was atrocious.
All his decisions were correct except Reina's foul on JS Park.
Reina shoulda been sent off. . . . . .Lehmann was sent off for the same offence against Barcelona. . .KitKat saw RED in a similar incident against Baros.

Then prepare for March 14th version 2.0 sorry version 4.1 grin grin grin

Arsenal/Chelsea duel in 2003/4 should be a pointer. grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by invisible2(m): 6:50pm On Mar 16, 2009
Another caller just spoke with me now, Vidic had 2mil pounds in the boot of his car after the match! Did he later collect the money to throw the match?

Na wao!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by allboyz(m): 7:33pm On Mar 16, 2009
~Sauron~:

Every Man Utd fan wants us to meet the Scousers in the CL. . . . .
They want the vengeance this season and i hope to God we would meet em.

Do you want your SAF to retire this soon? L'pool will maul you . . .they are the REAL DEVIL grin grin grin grin

U nor no say RED pass red? tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 7:36pm On Mar 16, 2009
allboyz:

Do you want your SAF to retire this soon? L'pool will maul you . . .they are the REAL DEVIL grin grin grin grin

. . . . .And the REAL DEVILS haven't won a league title in 19 years!!!

U nor no say RED pass red? tongue

U reckon??
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by switch47(m): 7:38pm On Mar 16, 2009
HUMILIATED OR NOT-------every team has been humiliated at one point in their history---THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS HOW THEY REACT TO IT!! the most important thing to be remembered is who will be celebrating with the TITLE!! grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by allboyz(m): 7:52pm On Mar 16, 2009
Sauron . . .No play near L'pool again o0o . . .that place seems to dangerous for una just as the Emirate will always be dangerous to all the BIG4 tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by superstar1(m): 9:04pm On Mar 16, 2009
Why all this noise??/ when did FA start giving trophies for beating Man Utd.
Man Utd has definately become a trophy to be celebrated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
what a reason to be a man utd fan.

Liverpool doing a double over us in 7years is definately an achievement.
Liverpool first double after our 3times double says alot about these slowpoke shouting around me.
\whhat i am very sure of is that the trophy will be cooling off on our shelf at the end of the season.

catch us if u can!!!!!!!!!!!

ONeE UNITED
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Phony200(m): 9:09pm On Mar 16, 2009
Can't wait till the Fulham game comes up. The response we get from that game will give an indication of the direction we're headed. Wait till them, i believe this is not the start of a bad patch, it's a speed bump. Bring on the FA cup, bring up the rest of the league. See you in may, then we'll do the talking.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 9:32pm On Mar 16, 2009
Never ever seen allboyz this excited since he joined this forum.  .  .surely there must be other things besides a United loss to generate such happiness in his NL life undecided

What's up people? Look Devils, therez nothing y'all will tell these sea monkeys that we haven't already said.  .  .just ignore 'em abeg. They keep poking fun on purpose so we'll keep defending, and it's getting stale already.
As for me, I'm moving on to fresher developments and will only refer back to the Rafa loss when necessary grin

Fulham next. . .soon I hope.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by allboyz(m): 10:50pm On Mar 16, 2009
Criz . .  grin grin grin Yes im excited No doubt . . and not because of your Humilation from L'pool . .Hell No (But it may add up anyways grin grin grin grin),but for the fact that my 1. girlfriend is back with me. 2. My team is playing real well. 3. Our injured Players are roaring to play and destroy any team just like l'pool did over the weekend tongue tongue and many other good things . . .satisfied . . ? MAN UTD had made such much noise and this was just a perfect way to silence u guyz,you were playing sunderland,westbrom,Wigan and you are claiming to be invincible . . . its good that the tittle chance is wide open once more, even though MAN U still have a 70% edge of claiming the tittle at the end,but this is EPL,the tittle isn't decided by MARCH . . .

anyways sha,Criz. . . its good to have you back . . , how's your weekend? tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 11:04pm On Mar 16, 2009
*rolling my eyes*

Y'know if it was your team that defeated us, then I'd pay attention to your stale enthusiasm over our weekend defeat. And nobody ever said United's invincible, for the umpteenth time.
Told you before, quit letting your excitement rid you of your usual good sense. . .you're speedily turning into edoyad when he first arrived here. . .soon you'll be posting cows in Arsenal/ United jerseys grin

We lost to Liverpool by 4 goals 'cos our team seriously failed to bring it. . .let it go already.

Congrats on the return of your girlfriend. . .if that's what's really exciting you perhaps you should celebrate on Romance tongue grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 11:13pm On Mar 16, 2009
;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by allboyz(m): 12:16am On Mar 17, 2009
Cristalz:

*rolling my eyes*

Y'know if it was your team that defeated us, then I'd pay attention to your stale enthusiasm over our weekend defeat. And nobody ever said United's invincible, for the umpteenth time.
Told you before, quit letting your excitement rid you of your usual good sense. . .you're speedily turning into edoyad when he first arrived here. . .soon you'll be posting cows in Arsenal/ United jerseys grin

We lost to Liverpool by 4 goals 'cos our team seriously failed to bring it. . .let it go already.

Congrats on the return of your girlfriend. . .if that's what's really exciting you perhaps you should celebrate on Romance
tongue grin
tongue grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Now,that's Funny! - Is Sauron still mourning? tell him to save up some energy o0o . .MAN UTD still have Arsenal to play o0o wink
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by rikkyjen(m): 2:30am On Mar 17, 2009
Damn, see hate filled posts boku like this? This is what happens when a team raises the bar and standard at the expense of its rivals.

As United has raised the bar so far, any slip like this would be celebrated with Vitrols and vituperations heaped on the fans and the team  grin grin

Who is blaming Vidic again?For mess sake this man has been The most consistent player so far in the league this season. . . . .

For the fact that our rivals are dancing around on this thread in a Macabre style  like the Warlocks in Tunde Kelani's "Ti oluwa ni ile" classic attest to the fact that we are coasting clear and that they are scared sh!tless of this United team.

It aint our fault that we have raised expectations and becos we fell below the standard we set for us and THEM!, they wanna make Hades become as cold as Mother Russia! grin grin grin grin.

Y'all should take a pip abeg! While other teams may enjoy the ribbing in the most cavalier manner, Arsenal fans should bury their mouth in a pit. grin grin grin. I can't even believe Arsenal fans would post here. Pentsuites and Condos are talking. . . .  London Council flats and Cali Imperial Court Projects too are yarning! grin grin grin grin.

The only reason this is generating a furore is because this happened to United! If this had been lets say Arsenal, it woulda been seen as normal and business as usual and thats because Arsenal are now a nobody in today's EPL. And thats fine, it shows Arsenal, Chelsea WOULD never match the clout of United, the gulf seems sure to widen as we bask on to the big dance in May! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 2:36am On Mar 17, 2009
So the scummies lost So what?  They are still top of the league.
A 4-1 defeat is just goood for bragging rights and for News head lines

Bayern lost 5-2 to Bremen in September but now Bayern is 2nd and Bremen is 10th in the league.

In 2000 CL Bayern beat real Madrid 8-3 aggregates but on that fateful night at the Parc de Prince Madrid lifted the trophy while Bayern were watching from home.

If I give anyone the option of being tops and losing a game 70-1 I am sure most clubs would take it. except Gayyners
WHo would rather relegate but win in their own way e.g finest stadium, youngest player, sickest manager, pretty football, Emirate cup, UEFA ranking Amsterdam cup and all those senseless things they watch out for.

Arsenal fans should just shut up!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by rikkyjen(m): 2:43am On Mar 17, 2009
dayokanu:

So the scummies lost So what? They are still top of the league.

Bayern lost 5-2 to Bremen in September but now Bayern is 2nd and Bremen is 10th in the league.

In 2000 CL Bayern beat real Madrid 8-3 aggregates but on that fateful night at the Parc de Prince Madrid lifted the trophy while Bayern were watching from home.

If I give anyone the option of being tops and losing a game 70-1 I am sure most clubs would take it. except Gayyners
WHo would rather relegate but win in their own way e.g finest stadium, youngest player, sickest manager, pretty football, Emirate cup, UEFA ranking Amsterdam cup and all those senseless things they watch out for.

Gbam! Roger that! grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by A40(m): 2:51am On Mar 17, 2009
You guys are mad funny grin grin grin y'all lost 4-1 at home after endless bragging and chest-beatings of your invincibility prior to the match and you expect rival fans not to rib y'all from now till Shyne and Mike Vick get out of jail .Get outta here
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by invisible2(m): 7:43am On Mar 17, 2009
Van Der Sar woke up this morning having one serious nightmare! Gerrard and Torres were taking shots at him in the dream!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by codedguy1(m): 8:04am On Mar 17, 2009
dayokanu:

GBAM X 100 grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 8:12am On Mar 17, 2009

MINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Liverpool would prefer losing 6-1 at Anfield and swap positions with us.
Na today una dey sabi gaynners? hopelessly deluded bunch.
the fastest goal of the season, the best dribble, the most handsome, the best stadium and blah blah
cant they win trophies? are they cursed?
The FA should set up a failed club tribunal in UK to try Wenger for fraudulently depriving the club and supporters trophies for years grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by invisible2(m): 8:35am On Mar 17, 2009
The excuse United fans give for the loss is that they have already won the league. Was that what you were thinking before the match. One united fan had the effrontery to tell me that they will win the league with 15 points gap! Where is Switch47? False prophet that cannot forsee his own doom.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by switch47(m): 8:41am On Mar 17, 2009
tkb417:

MINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Liverpool would prefer losing 6-1 at Anfield and swap positions with us.
Na today una dey sabi gaynners? hopelessly deluded bunch.
the fastest goal of the season, the best dribble, the most handsome, the best stadium and blah blah
cant they win trophies? are they cursed?
The FA should set up a failed club tribunal in UK to try Wenger for fraudulently depriving the club and supporters trophies for years grin grin grin
leave wenger out of this-----but then lose or not to liverpool the bottom line is getting the silver ware so all mumu chelsea bunch of waste shouldshut up and think about their next week loss to spurs cool

@ invisible

I SYMPATHISE WITH YOU------doom is not doom if it is not fatal!! for your information the liverpool loss just like the earlier arsenal loss will ginger manchester united as a wake up call to wrap up their league ambition fast-------how is it DOOM if UNITED WILL TAKE THE TITLE AT THE END?? who cares about an earlier loss when bursting champs and doing victory title dance?? manchester united has got the title=====so who cares?? grin the season is man u RED!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 8:55am On Mar 17, 2009
The excuse United fans give for the loss is that they have already won the league. Was that what you were thinking before the match. One united fan had the effrontery to tell me that they will win the league with 15 points gap! Where is Switch47? False prophet that cannot forsee his own doom.
The way you people spell D-O-O-M is funny. pls check the meaning of doom Mr. Oga.
Is doom leading ur club with 4 points and also playing a game less?
Doom is sacking and hiring coaches like 10 in 10 years
doom is going trphyless for 3 seasons
doom is playing in the UCL final just once in donkey years
doom is not winning the tourney since u were born and even before
doom is being a chelsea fan
blue is doom , doom is blue grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by doyin13(m): 9:06am On Mar 17, 2009
dayokanu:

So the scummies lost So what?  They are still top of the league.

HOLY MOLY  shocked shocked shocked

THE ITALIAN GERMAN JOB grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tocdee(m): 9:31am On Mar 17, 2009
I'm a level-headed Liverpool fan and while I'll be the first to admit that the Mancs will lift the EPL trophy, I can't understand why the fans can't accept defeat graciously. All I hear is that they had an off-day, same thing I heard when Liverpool broke Chelsea's home record and broke another with Real's biggest defeat in the UCL and their first (and only)defeats since last year.

I respect Manchester United BUT I cant believe they would want to face Liverpool in the UCL. What makes you think it'll be any different? Real Madrid's president declared before the 1st leg that they would beat Liverpool 4-0 over the 2 legs and that got the reds charged up. A magazine was released on Saturday morning with VDS and Vidic on its front page in Manchester with an exclusive on 'The Secret of their Impenetrable Defence' and Rooney was so sure of victory that he made the most childish comments ever.

My point is; don't be like the proud Chelsea under Mourinho, respect other teams OR you'll get another stuffing!!

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 10:57am On Mar 17, 2009
I'm a level-headed Liverpool fan and while I'll be the first to admit that the Mancs will lift the EPL trophy, I can't understand why the fans can't accept defeat graciously. All I hear is that they had an off-day, same thing I heard when Liverpool broke Chelsea's home record and broke another with Real's biggest defeat in the UCL and their first (and only)defeats since last year.

I respect Manchester United BUT I cant believe they would want to face Liverpool in the UCL. What makes you think it'll be any different? Real Madrid's president declared before the 1st leg that they would beat Liverpool 4-0 over the 2 legs and that got the reds charged up. A magazine was released on Saturday morning with VDS and Vidic on its front page in Manchester with an exclusive on 'The Secret of their Impenetrable Defence' and Rooney was so sure of victory that he made the most childish comments ever.

My point is; don't be like the proud Chelsea under Mourinho, respect other teams OR you'll get another stuffing!!
we'll get another stuffing if we dont play well
if we do, the reverse will be the case. cool
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by invisible2(m): 11:15am On Mar 17, 2009
Mr TKB,

Doom is being whipped four times before you home fans

Doom is being forced to lick your spittle after the match

Doom is crashing to ground zero so suddenly that your head will spin.

Doom is being forced to eat sh*t

Doom is losing your defender ten games to go

Doom is losing 1-4 for the first time after 1992 to Liverpool

Doom is refusing to accept that Rio has lost it

Do I go on?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by invisible2(m): 11:42am On Mar 17, 2009
And before I forget TKB, I just looked into the dictionary and this is what I found;

The Websters English dictionary has it thus "DOOM IS BEING WHITEWASHED EVEN WHEN YOU ARE WEARING RED JERSEYS"

grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tocdee(m): 11:45am On Mar 17, 2009
tkb417:

we'll get another stuffing if we dont play well
if we do, the reverse will be the case. cool

Now that's the thing! Your not playing well could be determined by the opposition. You'd agree with me when I say that Saturday's performance wasn't your worst. Other teams are said to have been defeated while walking through the tunnels of Old Trafford. I feel teams in the UCL (especially) will be studying that match critically because as Benitez said earlier, that team has weaknesses coping with quick attackers. Its a pity Wenger's been waxing lyrical about how 'untouchable' the mancs are.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by invisible2(m): 11:57am On Mar 17, 2009
Just a poem by poetic noetic from another thread ENJOY YOURSELVES grin cheesy

just like that. . . , their season crumbled.
just like that the untouchables were touched. . . smashed. . . .humiliated and devoured.
just like that their dreams faded. . . .the quintriple dream of the red devils or WOman united.

like lucifer did, they fumbled, they yelled exhibiting pride.

who can play better?, . they boasted!!!
who can beat us?. . . . . .they yelled!!!
who is better then fergie?. . . . they asked!!!
we are the untouchables. . . . . they proclaimed!!!!
we will win 5 trophies . . . . . . . , . they screamed!!!!

and like it happened in heaven, a lightening struck.
Liverpool looked at them and said. . . .u have fumbled in ur heart . , today u will be humbled.
and verily like liverpool said, four goals came calling and the mighty red devils fell and were cast away from all their title hopes.

mark my words. . . . . .ur season has ended.
u r going from defeat to defeat. .
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 12:22pm On Mar 17, 2009
Mr TKB,

Doom is being whipped four times before you home fans
says who? Enyimba lost 6-0 at home and still won the league.
i can decide to lose 100-0 so far it doesnt affect my chances of winning the league

Doom is being forced to lick your spittle after the match

Doom is crashing to ground zero so suddenly that your head will spin.
how old are u oga sir?

Doom is being forced to eat sh*t

Doom is losing your defender ten games to go
the same defender that the didnt play at san siro? the same defender that didnt play at nou camp?
we need to start restricting posts here o

Doom is losing 1-4 for the first time after 1992 to Liverpool
how does this affect the price of kote in the open market? how ddi the loss change the log standing?

Doom is refusing to accept that Rio has lost it
Rio has lost it cos we lost a game shocked. the same Rio tht was part of the line that didnt concede for 14 games (british record)

Do I go on?
lets hear more of ur claptrap. its amazing how people watch footie upside down
na wa

Now that's the thing! Your not playing well could be determined by the opposition. You'd agree with me when I say that Saturday's performance wasn't your worst. Other teams are said to have been defeated while walking through the tunnels of Old Trafford. I feel teams in the UCL (especially) will be studying that match critically because as Benitez said earlier, that team has weaknesses coping with quick attackers. Its a pity Wenger's been waxing lyrical about how 'untouchable' the mancs are.
hehehehe
now thats bollocks
teams studying our performance?
you can only lose like that even to Hull if you decide to make silly mistakes like we did on that day.
You playing a good team and ure making school boi errors? nah, ull get roasted!!
even after our Milan game at OT, SAF made it clear what we did were synonymous with suicide.
seeing the clips is just an exercise in futility cos u dont wanna tell me Vida will do what he did on that day or Carrick will be so wasteful with passes and blah blah blah. You dont well, you dont deserve to win

It has nothing to do with Pool or Benitez, its UTD. They havnt been playing well.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by beeola(m): 12:34pm On Mar 17, 2009
well we just looked uncomfortable afta we conceded the equaliser so cheaply,
buh i wouldnt blame vidic for the loss cos wen were on the 14 match cleansheet,we all praised
whch included chelski,
Am just vexd wit the manner in whch we lost and to who we lost dats all,
buh am sure we will bounce wif victories against arsenal,villa and spurs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100)

Chelsea Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 19th September 2015 / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 / Manchester United Vs Newcastle United - (4 - 1) On September 11 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.