Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,414 members, 7,830,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up (64357 Views)

Another Rochas/obama Billboard Appears In Owerri / Nigerians On Twitter Reacts To Rochas/obama Billboard In Owerri (SEE TWEETS) / Okorocha/Obama Billboard Image In Imo State Is Photoshop. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by aspirebig: 11:19pm On Jul 27, 2015
My people, my people, governor fix Owerri PH expressway road naaa...this is not about fed govt road, it is the same APC in both. Rivers state side of the road is good.
Is that the promise, to snap picture with Barrack nwa Obama and put up ad bill board?
I travelled through that road recently, it was the worst road I have seen in recent time. In 2015? Interstate road, why are we so wicked to ourselves. Tankers are not helping matters.
Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 27, 2015
CashVessel:

He doesn't need to put it up. His overzealous cronies can easily do that. The government just reacted cos there was a backlash. Rochas has done worse..

Like?
Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 27, 2015
aspirebig:
My people, my people, governor fix Owerri PH eressway road naaa...
Is that the promise, to snap picture with Barrack nwa Obama and put up ad bill board?
I travelled through that road recently, it was the worst road I have seen in recent time. In 2015? Interstate road, why are we so wicked to ourselves. Tankers are not helping matters.

That road is a federal road, brother. All the federal roads imo state government constructed, they are yet to get reimbursed for them.
Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 27, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I warned beremx and abagworo to stop their over zealousness in promoting a known scammer in Okorocha.

Just negodu ife those two people mere to praise Rochas
On point bros. They went to celebrate salah with their religious godfather. Check out all those in the entourage are all muslim faithfuls. "Allah is great".
Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by yubarbs(m): 11:22pm On Jul 27, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
being a Bini girl doesn't make me less a Nigerian but I can't look away when politicians feed fat on the people and use propaganda and lies to destroy their psychic.

Ndi IMO chi efogo

*in Nnamdi Kanu's voice* Hana asukwuasukwu.
Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 27, 2015
1miccza:

What proof do you also have that he didn't? What further proof do you also have that his name was actually being muddled bro?.... Can yo please step down on your tone of insults? We all can insult but we should be matured enough to engage in objective analysis ,that's why it's called a forum okay..

The man himself has come out to say that he didn't . If you insist he did, then you must show us proofs.
Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by abagoro(m): 11:23pm On Jul 27, 2015
1miccza:

How sure are we that it wasn't?That's the question? We've heard one lie too many from these politicians that differentiating between a lie and the truth looks much more than a herculean task

There is deliberate attempt to stop Okorocha's popularity spearheaded by Igbos mostly from Anambra State. The thing is amazing to me but its the naked truth. They try their best to make it appear in the media like Okorocha is a noisemaker or he is not doing anything but anybody who is just and true that knows Imo prior to Okorocha will appreciate his level of sacrifices to better Imo.

Okorocha has not spent the level of money spent by other Governors on billboards. Many Imo citizens do put up Okorocha's billboards in appreciation without knowing the Governor or even needing anything from him.

Can anyone estimate the contract value of this "Willie is working" balloon?

Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by francizy(m): 11:23pm On Jul 27, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
lemme invite the people that will take care of you. Pazienza, Anambradota, buddahmonk, Rose89 whynotthetruth francizy Alfaseltzer plz come and disect this new Rocahs lies

Who still takes rochASS COCKROACHA serious? Like seriously?

1 Like

Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 27, 2015
yubarbs:

*in Nnamdi Kanu's voice* Hana asukwuasukwu.

zombie. Ndi uche ha lara n'efu.
Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by aspirebig: 11:23pm On Jul 27, 2015
shachris:

That road is a federal road, brother. All the federal roads imo state government constructed, they are yet to get reimbursed for them.

Let us leave those fed and state thing. I remembered that Fashola did many fed govt projects in Lagos. That road wont cost much to be fixed, if they are sincere. Is it PMB that is passing the road, with his 95 % ; 5% policy, PMB will not do that road even if he stay in power for 2decades.
Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by enigmang: 11:24pm On Jul 27, 2015
lol!! what else would he say
Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by saintandsinnerz: 11:25pm On Jul 27, 2015
shachris:

The man himself has come out to say he didn't do it. if you insist he did, where is your evidence?
I would rather believe what I'm seeing than what a PR team of a politician says probably for damage control. If you don't know know it now that the first unwritten code of conduct in PR management in politics is for the PR team to first of all deny the truthfulness or authenticity of a report that portrays their principal in bad light. So bro, take a chill pill because you are not talking to idiooots

1 Like

Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jul 27, 2015
francizy:

Who still takes rochASS COCKROACHA serious? Like seriously?

The president of AMERICA and NIGERIA does.....yes, you can embrace that lagoon now. cheesy
Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by dictbennie(m): 11:26pm On Jul 27, 2015
shachris:

how much did they pay you to slander his image?

I didn't put up the banners....I think this question should be directed to the 'persons' that purportedly put them up...OP, u just nailed it, those APC members put them up to slander him..but that doesn't stop your paymaster from being someone suffering from low self esteem...
Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jul 27, 2015
saintandsinnerz:

I would rather believe what I'm seeing than what a PR team of a politician says probably for damage control. If you don't know know it now that the first unwritten code of conduct in PR management in politics is for the PR team to first of all deny the truthfulness or authenticity of a report that portrays their principal in bad light. So bro, take a chill pill because you are not talking to idiooots

good. Now what you are seeing, does it in any way state that THE GOVERNOR OF IMO STATE, or even any organization related to rochas sponsored that advert?

Obiano put up this one below. You would believe that too, no?

Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by 1miccza: 11:28pm On Jul 27, 2015
abagoro:

There is deliberate attempt to stop Okorocha's popularity spearheaded by Igbos mostly from Anambra State. The thing is amazing to me but its the naked truth. They try their best to make it appear in the media like Okorocha is a noisemaker or he is not doing anything but anybody who is just and true that knows Imo prior to Okorocha will appreciate his level of sacrifices to better Imo.

Okorocha has not spent the level of money spent by other Governors on billboards. Many Imo citizens do put up Okorocha's billboards in appreciation without knowing the Governor or even needing anything from him.

Well this attempt i really don't know about,neither have i seen Willie willie's balloon. For me if i sense something that doesn't seem right i try to investigate and analyse. One thing that i know for sure is no matter how long it takes,we would know the truth eventually in the midst of all the noise and hullaballoo..
Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jul 27, 2015
dictbennie:

I didn't put up the banners....I think this question should be directed to the 'persons' that purportedly put them up...OP, u just nailed it, those APC members put them up to slander him..but that doesn't stop your paymaster from being someone suffering from low self esteem...

do you know he has met other US presidents before and presidents of other countries? why doesn't he make banners of them all?
Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by pazienza(m): 11:29pm On Jul 27, 2015
abagoro:

Arguing with Jonathanians is in vain. They hate truth and progress while their worst enemies are the duo of Amaechi and Okorocha. Whatever you hear on radio biafra reflects their views of life. Brainless fools. Nigeria is already better in 2months. All that is left is to settle the salary issues created by Jonathan's mismanagement and Nigeria is good to go.

It was GEJ who ordered the likes of Aregbesola not to pay their workers, right?

You masturbating Masturbators are really pathetic.
Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by saintandsinnerz: 11:31pm On Jul 27, 2015
shachris:

good. Now what you are seeing, does it in any way state that THE GOVERNOR OF IMO STATE, or even any organization related to rochas sponsored that advert?

Obiano put up this one below. You would believe that too, no?
The same way you believed that it was not Rochas that hung the banner, is the same way i believe it was him. I hope this settles the matter?
Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by Omenkata: 11:31pm On Jul 27, 2015
shachris:

chinyere osukosu ga asugbu gi ebe rochas noo. Rochas has no time for such frivolities. You can talk trash of him all you want.... cheesy He can only keep climbing higher.

ala fejuo nne i anya ebea
Nkita lacha gi anya ebea
Tinka tigbuo nna i
Kitikpa sewa akpa amu i there.

osukosu ama asugbu ECOTERRORS kama oga asugbu nne i na nna i

Product of dog's sperm.

die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die by bomb Insha'Allah amin
Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by pazienza(m): 11:32pm On Jul 27, 2015
abagoro:

This is the only thing you are good at! Pitching Igbos against each other for your selfish interests.

No well breastfed Imo indigene will fall for your divisive tricks.
Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 27, 2015
saintandsinnerz:

The same way you believed that it was not Rochas that hung the banner, is the same way i believe it was him. I hope this settles the matter?

but you are believing based on unsubstantiated falsehood. That means you are believing wrongly.
Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 27, 2015
Omenkata:

ala fejuo nne i anya ebea
Nkita lacha gi anya ebea
Tinka tigbuo nna i
Kitikpa sewa akpa amu i there.

osukosu ama asugbu ECOTERRORS kama oga asugbu nne i na nna i

Product of dog's sperm.

die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die by bomb Insha'Allah amin

zombie grin wail all you want, she would never notice you.
Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by ebuclassic18(m): 11:35pm On Jul 27, 2015
story because ple dnt like the action and his trying to lie in other to correct tingz
Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by Omenkata: 11:36pm On Jul 27, 2015
shachris:

zombie grin wail all you want, she would never notice you.
Otu nne i zombie
ezi ofia
ala gbagbuo nna i ebea cheesy
Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by shamecurls(m): 11:39pm On Jul 27, 2015
tongue

Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by sapientia(m): 11:39pm On Jul 27, 2015
Am a PDP carrying member..

But then, the explanation is apt and i think its what really happened..

Simple.. when APC want to debunk any accusation, it should be done in such a manner that has sense..
Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by arshavineering(m): 11:39pm On Jul 27, 2015
shachris:

but you are believing based on unsubstantiated falsehood. That means you are believing wrongly.

Mister man don't force others to believe your belief. go to bed its late.
Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 27, 2015
Omenkata:

Otu nne i zombie
ezi ofia
ala gbagbuo nna i ebea cheesy

anu mpam. wily wily ewu ofia
Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by francizy(m): 11:42pm On Jul 27, 2015
shachris:

The president of AMERICA and NIGERIA does.....yes, you can embrace that lagoon now. cheesy

Who call this one? Hehehehe, defending an incompetent and heartless man (he had the guts to owe workers almost 1 year salary and couldn't syphoned your funds in the name of carrying out projects while many of your roads are not motorable) who sleeps in an important meeting... udo diri gi nwanne.. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 27, 2015
arshavineering:

Mister man don't force others to believe your belief. go to bed its late.

i am not forcing you. just be an honest man and believe what is right. it would do great good to your conscience.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right / Top 10 Poorest Countries In Africa 2019 / Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.