Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,898 members, 7,848,626 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:36 AM

Is A Woman Incomplete Without A Man? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is A Woman Incomplete Without A Man? (16712 Views)

Women Generally Are So Incomplete / Why Are Men So Incomplete? / Are Women Truly Incomplete And Unfulfilled Without Husbands? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is A Woman Incomplete Without A Man? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 16, 2009
Re: Is A Woman Incomplete Without A Man? by JustGood(m): 5:16pm On Mar 16, 2009
chaircover:

There is some truth in the posters statement.

My husband filled in all the missing gaps in my life, personality etc. and I am a much better person all round since I met him so he sure did something to me.

Great!

I think women who have not been as successful as you in find the right man will come up at you with daggers drawn anyway.

i'm out. . .
Re: Is A Woman Incomplete Without A Man? by CrazyMan(m): 5:19pm On Mar 16, 2009
God created the man, then the woman; so a woman would always need a man.

That’s why you see women so desperate to get a partner when they begin to approach their peak; so if you ask me, I’d say, a woman is incomplete without a man.
Re: Is A Woman Incomplete Without A Man? by forbidden5(m): 5:23pm On Mar 16, 2009
What is our problem in this country?

When can we have a stand of our own? Cant we for once look towards our brothers in Asia? Why would we always want to be westernized?

Please look again at our asian cultures and see whether people are getting as mad as we are here.

Please permit me to ask a question here. Guys, sincerely speaking, when you hear a woman is married, what perception do you have of her? What difference in level of respect do you give her?

The bible said in Gen 2:18-25 That it is not good for the man to be alone.

Women, from a practical point of view, general opinion, a single woman over due for marriage is in complete because she is seen as ill-mannered, un-marriageable, cursed by the gods, too proud to live with a man etc as some reasons she couldnt get married.

Bottom line is that they get little respect as compared to what the married once get.

The married one's have the protection of a man. I have caution in dealing with a married woman. Even a woman of 40, can be chiked by a boy of 16 as a sugar-mummy.

Poster, do you want to be a sugar mummy?
Re: Is A Woman Incomplete Without A Man? by kemisuga(f): 5:28pm On Mar 16, 2009
It depends on individual choices. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Is A Woman Incomplete Without A Man? by osisi2(f): 5:32pm On Mar 16, 2009
forbidden5:

What is our problem in this country?

When can we have a stand of our own? Cant we for once look towards our brothers in Asia? Why would we always want to be westernized?

Please look again at our asian cultures and see whether people are getting as mad as we are here.

Please permit me to ask a question here. Guys, sincerely speaking, when you hear a woman is married, what perception do you have of her? What difference in level of respect do you give her?

The bible said in Gen 2:18-25 That it is not good for the man to be alone.

Women, from a practical point of view, general opinion, a single woman over due for marriage is in complete because she is seen as ill-mannered, un-marriageable, cursed by the gods, too proud to live with a man etc as some reasons she couldnt get married.

Bottom line is that they get little respect as compared to what the married once get.

The married one's have the protection of a man. I have caution in dealing with a married woman. Even a woman of 40, can be chiked by a boy of 16 as a sugar-mummy.

Poster, do you want to be a sugar mummy?

You are talking of 2 separate things.
Marriage is honorable and there's some level of respect that socieity accords a married woman but that's not the question here.
Is an unmarried woman incomplete as a human?
absolutely not!
There are women who have given themselves to the work of the Lord and charity are they incomplete?
Paul the great apostle was unmarried,was he incomplete?
Re: Is A Woman Incomplete Without A Man? by Dvampire(m): 5:33pm On Mar 16, 2009
how did u know he was unmarried? was it in the bible that Paul remained unmarried?
Re: Is A Woman Incomplete Without A Man? by forbidden5(m): 5:39pm On Mar 16, 2009
Osisi,

Your reference to a problem home is just one of the examples of human distortion to Gods plan. We make mistakes and so did Adam and Eve in Eden.

Your question would have been "Why did Adam and Eve eat the fruit they should not have eaten"?

Embattled homes are more compete than a quiet single life. The beauty is that the children never let them seperate eternally. The issue is always there.

Dvampire,

God bless you for your observation that most female contributions argue that women are complete without a man.

That is why America has problem today- if it feels good then go ahead and do it. That is why a nation like UK will come on air and start investigating a family of a boy of 13.

Women, dont  lie to yourselves, please tell the truth to set you free. Please ask Winfrey Oprah what she feels about her single life. All that money will waste when she is gone and I bet you some of it will come to me.

On a TV show, Oprah unknowingly showed in expression (facial) an incompleteness in her partially fulfilled life.

If you no wan marry, we no dey beg you. Dey your papa house old as your papa dey old. I go follow get rivet take rivet you 4 your papa house until u waste away.

If you wan marry, God will answer your prayers.
Re: Is A Woman Incomplete Without A Man? by forbidden5(m): 5:43pm On Mar 16, 2009
Kemisuga,

I am trying to remember your last posts, - think you had wanted a guy, Cant remember.

Hmmmm great cover up. When women cant get a man to marry them and they cant make up a reason then they say it is a choice.

When did you make that choice? Was it in the university? Did you not at any time get involved in a relationship? How come is it now a choice after a failed trial?
Re: Is A Woman Incomplete Without A Man? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 16, 2009
Nawa o, nobody is saying they don't want to get married, just that marriage should never be seen as the ultimate in life.
Re: Is A Woman Incomplete Without A Man? by Dvampire(m): 5:47pm On Mar 16, 2009
infact forbidden5, u have answered it all. may God continue to butter ur bread.
Re: Is A Woman Incomplete Without A Man? by JustGood(m): 5:49pm On Mar 16, 2009
forbidden5:

When women cant get a man to marry them and they cant make up a reason then they say it is a choice.

I believe this because I have seen it a few times. The sad thing is that such women never give good advise to younger girls. . .they always try to mislead the younger girls. . . maybe because they believe the more of them there are, the less likely anyone will consider them as failures in relationship terms.
Re: Is A Woman Incomplete Without A Man? by forbidden5(m): 5:50pm On Mar 16, 2009
Osisi,

How do you measure completeness? Is it an arbitrary phenomenon? If one is complete how do you know?

Answer these questions then you will know whether what I wrote initially is seperate from the topic in question?

What makes you a human?

Please note that Paul was not complete in a sense. He was more into a lot of Philosophy. Look at christ and his stand for marriage and then you will tell how true the statement is.

Jesus would have been married if he were born of flesh or a natural course.
Re: Is A Woman Incomplete Without A Man? by emiemi(f): 5:53pm On Mar 16, 2009
Marriage is good but it's not what completes a woman or a man. It should actually be made up of two complete individuals else there will be wahala. It's left for an individual to choose to marry or not. We all know that marriage doesn't stop you from achieving your dreams but one adv of marriage is that you get (or should get) more output from two inputs than from just one individual input (whether man or woman) i.e synergy. Many benefits of marriage but sure has its own bad times.  Your choice then!
Re: Is A Woman Incomplete Without A Man? by patwhizkid(f): 5:54pm On Mar 16, 2009
A woman is complete without a man.
Re: Is A Woman Incomplete Without A Man? by yme1(f): 5:58pm On Mar 16, 2009
make una see this woman wetin you dey do for N/L oya run go kitchen
else i go tell my papa
Re: Is A Woman Incomplete Without A Man? by Becomrrich: 5:59pm On Mar 16, 2009
Let Look at God, and I would assume what science call nature. God made man and woman. That tell you a story. The story is that man and women should be together.

Now everything made have a purpose. We have eyes so that we could see, we have legs , so that we could walk, we have hears so that we could hear.
I have, please forgive me everybody for using this word penis so that it could fit in a woman virginal. The anus is for shit , my brother. The man organ was well design to fit the woman sexual organ.

Look even the location of both male and women sexual organ tell you the story. The man organ is located nearly approx about the same position of the female. God could have located the Male organ close to the eyes and the female organ to fit the centre of her back. God did not. He located the penis and the virginal about the same position facing each other. So that they can fit each other.

That tell you the whole story. A man for a woman. To be a partner till the gravel. I am sorry for using some word online. It is to better explain issue.

A man is incomplete without a woman and so is a woman. Woman are very important to a man life. If you have a good woman, people would assume you are using juju to make it in life.

The word of God says bless is a man who finds a wife. Note the word Bless. There is a blessing a woman brings to your life and without it, you would have problem. If your husband curse you out of a sincere heart. It would happen to you, if the woman do the same to her husband based of a sincere heart it would happen.

There is spiritual laws when you sleep with a woman. Do not sleep with another man wife.

A man can not do with a woman.

Without a woman in a man lifes, life is useless.
Re: Is A Woman Incomplete Without A Man? by MrCrackles(m): 6:04pm On Mar 16, 2009
Topic

Not really!
Re: Is A Woman Incomplete Without A Man? by osisi2(f): 6:08pm On Mar 16, 2009
forbidden5:

Osisi,

How do you measure completeness? Is it an arbitrary phenomenon? If one is complete how do you know?

Answer these questions then you will know whether what I wrote initially is seperate from the topic in question?

What makes you a human?

Please note that Paul was not complete in a sense. He was more into a lot of Philosophy. Look at christ and his stand for marriage and then you will tell how true the statement is.

Jesus would have been married if he were born of flesh or a natural course.

From the Biblical sense only Christ completes a man or a woman
That's the scriptures

For in Him [the Lord Jesus] dwelleth all the fullness of the Godhead bodily. And ye are
complete [filled full] in Him
, which is the head of all principality and power" (Colossians 2:9-
10).
Re: Is A Woman Incomplete Without A Man? by debosky(m): 6:11pm On Mar 16, 2009
She is not incomplete, neither is a man without a woman.

This wrong thinking is what leads people into marriage hoping that their spouse will 'complete' them, leading to unrealistic expectations that can NEVER be fulfilled.

A man can never complete a woman and vice versa.

We can only come together to achieve a GREATER GOAL or purpose together that we could not do alone. That is all.

A ox is complete and can plough a field, albeit slowly. Two oxen yoked together will plough a greater field in the same time, but they are individually complete.

Adam's life was not 'useless' without Eve, he achieved his duty and named the animals, took care of the creation and went about his business. God decided it wasn't good for him to be alone. Being alone is not the same as being incomplete.
Re: Is A Woman Incomplete Without A Man? by osisi2(f): 6:12pm On Mar 16, 2009
Dvampire:

how did u know he was unmarried? was it in the bible that Paul remained unmarried?

Corinthians 7:8–9 (NIV)
8 Now to the unmarried and the widows I say: It is good for them to stay unmarried, as I am. 9 But if they cannot control themselves, they should marry, for it is better to marry than to burn with passion.

If you have evidence that he later got married,please share with us.
Re: Is A Woman Incomplete Without A Man? by osisi2(f): 6:17pm On Mar 16, 2009
debosky:

She is not incomplete, neither is a man without a woman.

This wrong thinking is what leads people into marriage hoping that their spouse will 'complete' them, leading to unrealistic expectations that can NEVER be fulfilled.

A man can never complete a woman and vice versa.

We can only come together to achieve a GREATER GOAL or purpose together that we could not do alone. That is all.

A ox is complete and can plough a field, albeit slowly. Two oxen yoked together will plough a greater field in the same time, but they are individually complete.

Adam's life was not 'useless' without Eve, he achieved his duty and named the animals, took care of the creation and went about his business. God decided it wasn't good for him to be alone. Being alone is not the same as being incomplete.

May you be blessed with a complete woman! smiley
This is the sort of unbiblical teachings that make rounds in some churches and some women feel they are doomed if they don't drag some efulefu to the altar to complete them.
It is better to remain unmarried than to be with a worthless individual with a 3rd leg.
Marriage is good
I'm glad to be married  for more than a decade but if by anychance,I become unmarried due to death or divorce (God forbid)
do I become incomplete?
absolutely not.
I would suffer loss but my value as a woman does not diminish because I'm single
It's not Biblical
It's a man made philosophy
was I complete coming into the marriage?
yes!
God made me whole and completed me when I accepted him as Lord and saviour.
Re: Is A Woman Incomplete Without A Man? by oluwafemi113(m): 6:18pm On Mar 16, 2009
yes now
Re: Is A Woman Incomplete Without A Man? by spikedcylinder: 6:20pm On Mar 16, 2009
Justgood, the day you stop your campaign against women and their "inability to find husband", you'll breathe easier. Try it and see! grin

I made a tongue in cheek statement and all of a sudden, Nairaland is full of lesbians? Tufia to you! *spits*
Re: Is A Woman Incomplete Without A Man? by osisi2(f): 6:28pm On Mar 16, 2009
ibkaye:

Nawa o, nobody is saying they don't want to get married, just that marriage should never be seen as the ultimate in life.

Exactly.
I am definitely pro marriage but is it a do or die?
Infact if some people stayed unmarried,there are many women today that'll be alive and complete .
Some people are not cut out for marriage
They ought to be by themselves complete or incomplete grin
Re: Is A Woman Incomplete Without A Man? by JustGood(m): 6:28pm On Mar 16, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Justgood, the day you stop your campaign against women and their "inability to find husband", you'll breathe easier. Try it and see! grin

I made a tongue in cheek statement and all of a sudden, Nairaland is full of lesbians? Tufia to you! *spits*

wetin concern my post with you? na your conscience dey make every finger point in your direction.
abeg carry your wahala go find man or Love Machine.
Re: Is A Woman Incomplete Without A Man? by osisi2(f): 6:33pm On Mar 16, 2009
JustGood:

wetin concern my post with you? na your conscience dey make every finger point in your direction.
abeg carry your wahala go find man or Love Machine.

because she doesn't agree with you,suddenly she needs a man or Love Machine
how dare you?
the way you carry on,I just wonder what your wife thinks of marriage
she must not have a say in anything since it's all been determined by you
poor woman
Re: Is A Woman Incomplete Without A Man? by spikedcylinder: 6:36pm On Mar 16, 2009
Thank you o!

The man made a statement directly after mine which was in reference to what I said and suddelny he's acting all huffy! I really pity his wife indeed.

P.S, JustGood, I have a man. Ouch! Does that hurt you? grin
Re: Is A Woman Incomplete Without A Man? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 16, 2009
**osisi:

Exactly.
I am definitely pro marriage but is it a do or die?
Infact if some people stayed unmarried,there are many women today that'll be alive and complete .
Some people are not cut out for marriage
They ought to be by themselves complete or incomplete grin
Thankyou Jare
Re: Is A Woman Incomplete Without A Man? by amaikama(m): 6:43pm On Mar 16, 2009
The realisty of things is that when things are not going our way we tend to rubish it but when it going the other way we tend to argue it to a final conclusion.
Since a woman is complete without a man when she is not mother Teressa then i suggest she is incomplete so also a man if he is not Jesus Christ our Lord and saviour he is incomplete without a woman.

@poster i think you should ask your parent that question and let hear their respons. Let hear the wisdom of our fore-fathers.
Re: Is A Woman Incomplete Without A Man? by Becomrrich: 6:46pm On Mar 16, 2009
Osisi , you most be new in Christ. Or you go to this 419 churches where the pastors tell you give and give for the purpose of making himself rich. What they preach to you is heresy for the purposes of making themselves rich. Jesus says, not me musiwa. I mean Jesus said what shall it profit a man, if he gain the world and loss his soul. He said bird have net but the son of man have no place to lay his head. 

Those ar not my words , they are the word of Jesus, But this your 419 preachers, who preach Heresy to you what do they fill your heart with. They fill your heart with greed, and you find their followers steal from government of Nigeria. Buying cars, generators and others for them. I hope you know you can manipulate a man but what you tell them. Osisi may you be free from lies.

Let look at that bible portion , you used.

Colossians 2:6 -9

6So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in him, 7rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness.
8See to it that no one takes you captive through hollow and deceptive philosophy, which depends on human tradition and the basic principles of this world rather than on Christ.
9For in Christ all the fullness of the Deity lives in bodily form, 10and you have been given fullness in Christ, who is the head over every power and authority. 11In him you were also circumcised, in the putting off of the sinful nature,[a] not with a circumcision done by the hands of men but with the circumcision done by Christ, 12having been buried with him in baptism and raised with him through your faith in the power of God, who raised him from the dead.

My answer : Is marriage a human tradition or an institution of God. ? the answer is marriage is an institution of God. The bible says that a man would leave is parent and cleave with his wife.
2. God looked at all the things he made, the word of God says they were good. If they were complete, why would he now create eve. We would not need eve.  And Adam should leave alone. ?  and forever.
What did God do, he created a woman to complete him. If he was complete God does not need to create eve.

Osisi change your church and pastors , he is teaching you heresy.
Re: Is A Woman Incomplete Without A Man? by Treetop20(m): 6:49pm On Mar 16, 2009
To talk about this in an unliterary way
a man can complete a woman and vice versa
bring out the best in her and she does the same to him
BUT literally no one can complete anyone just like
no one can really love you if they do not love themselves already
and also no one is responsible for your happiness because  you have
to be innately happy to appreciate things in life like love etc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mother Of Cristiano Ronaldo’s Son Wants Baby Back / Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers / What Is The Hardest Word To Say?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.