Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,993 members, 7,859,559 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 02:50 PM

Is A Woman Incomplete Without A Man? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is A Woman Incomplete Without A Man? (16743 Views)

Women Generally Are So Incomplete / Why Are Men So Incomplete? / Are Women Truly Incomplete And Unfulfilled Without Husbands? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is A Woman Incomplete Without A Man? by Ekwere(m): 12:20pm On Mar 17, 2009
Women know that without a man they are complete, let us leave what my friends or family would say especially when lesbianism on the rise and the manufacturer of dildos are not also hleping matters.

Let us obey the word of God which is true and would last everlasting,if you do outside His word, you bound to loose your peace. Try it and give me a feedback

A man is incomplete without a woman and a woman is not complete without a man, that is why you would see a man having sleeping mates with any string attached to his heart and so also with the women having several sex partners just to satisfy their sexual needs.

A lesbian or lesbians does not and would not gain anything from such relationship, it is  just the cycle of friends that forces them to do what they never thought they could do,same with the gays.

I rest my case by saying that,we should obey the word of God.
Re: Is A Woman Incomplete Without A Man? by JJYOU: 12:25pm On Mar 17, 2009
kemisuga:

@ Just good - When women cant get a man to marry them and they cant make up a reason then they say it is a choice.

Go to page 2 you will see your response to my post.
really?
Re: Is A Woman Incomplete Without A Man? by ayobase(m): 1:08pm On Mar 17, 2009
A man is incomplete without a woman and vice versa.

where are u coming from lady?
Are u thinking of a woman being
incomplete witout a woman?

Hmmmmm!!!
Re: Is A Woman Incomplete Without A Man? by ammamat(f): 1:20pm On Mar 17, 2009
I will say a woman is very complete without a man E.g Oprah Winfred, she is not married for reason best known to her and she is very happy and she is making it in life, That dose not means that she is telling other young girls not to married. Look at some body like Juanita Bynum , she is a great woman of God and she is not married, why? because she dose not found the happiness she is looking for ,or should I say the completness.
Like wise men, therefore woman is very very complete without a man
Re: Is A Woman Incomplete Without A Man? by Ben13: 1:22pm On Mar 17, 2009
@topic

definitely, Yes!
Re: Is A Woman Incomplete Without A Man? by Dvampire(m): 1:26pm On Mar 17, 2009
ammamat:

I will say a woman is very complete without a man E.g Oprah Winfred, she is not married for reason best known to her and she is very happy and she is making it in life, That dose not means that she is telling other young girls not to married. Look at some body like Juanita Bynum , she is a great woman of God and she is not married, why? because she dose not found the happiness she is looking for ,or should I say the completness.
Like wise men, therefore woman is very very complete without a man
and who told u that Oprah Winfrey is happy with her unmarried status? u see why it pains me when some ladies see material wealth as success & completeness?
Re: Is A Woman Incomplete Without A Man? by Ekwere(m): 1:27pm On Mar 17, 2009
@ammamat

This is the real problem with africans, we wont see a good thing to copy from the Americans or europeans but only the bad things. Even if Oprah Winfred is not married,that does not mean that she is right,can she stay a day without a man(find out and let me know)  or the other Pastor you did mention.

Let us copy what is right and dont use them again as a perfect example.
Re: Is A Woman Incomplete Without A Man? by ammamat(f): 1:30pm On Mar 17, 2009
i will rather say, a man i s incomplete without a woman
Its impossible to live without the support of a woman in life, whatever type of support it may be.
A man is incomplete without a woman.
Re: Is A Woman Incomplete Without A Man? by JustGood(m): 1:31pm On Mar 17, 2009
kemisuga:

@ Just good - When women cant get a man to marry them and they cant make up a reason then they say it is a choice.

Go to page 2 you will see your response to my post.

response to your post?
I think you may be imagining things
Re: Is A Woman Incomplete Without A Man? by Dvampire(m): 1:33pm On Mar 17, 2009
Ekwere:

@ammamat

This is the real problem with africans, we wont see a good thing to copy from the Americans or europeans but only the bad things. Even if Oprah Winfred is not married,that does not mean that she is right,can she stay a day without a man(find out and let me know)  or the other Pastor you did mention.

Let us copy what is right and dont use them again as a perfect example.
i hope u have heard  miss ammamat
Re: Is A Woman Incomplete Without A Man? by ammamat(f): 1:39pm On Mar 17, 2009
@ Ekewre, is not all about copying , yeah oprah might need a man not becoz she is not happy or incomplete, at times women don't need men to make them complete yeah.
Re: Is A Woman Incomplete Without A Man? by JustGood(m): 1:41pm On Mar 17, 2009
@Kemisuga, are you not giving credence to what Dvampire said below with what you are blatantly attributing to me (with no basis)?

@justgood. my brother, do take it easy. some people don't know how to present facts. at least now u know why some women are unmarried yet claim that it's their choice to remain unmarried. dem no sabi talk
Re: Is A Woman Incomplete Without A Man? by ammamat(f): 1:45pm On Mar 17, 2009
@ Dvampire, life is choice, therefore marriage is choice, ,,, sory i was in one of the eatries to have my lunch and a man was telling his friend that woe to a man that will want a wife, i was in my mind why and what makes this man to say this kind of hurrible thing this afternoon.
Re: Is A Woman Incomplete Without A Man? by JustGood(m): 1:46pm On Mar 17, 2009
Juanita Bynum is a divorcee. I seem to remember her husband beat her up before they divorced. Dont use her as your example
Re: Is A Woman Incomplete Without A Man? by Dvampire(m): 1:50pm On Mar 17, 2009
JustGood:

Juanita Bynum is a divorcee. I seem to remember her husband beat her up before they divorced. Dont use her as your example
well, we have a saying that 'the thing that beats the drum for the tortoise might not be far from the bush path'. the man might be experiencing some woes in his marriage, hence his declaration. and speaking of choice, will u feell fulfilled if ur younger brother's or sister's children run into ur house and call u 'auntie, u still dey here, we don come o.'
Re: Is A Woman Incomplete Without A Man? by cvibe: 2:02pm On Mar 17, 2009
@ poster

Previously, women used to need men but nowadays they don't. This is all due to advancement of science in the area of artificial insemination, bunny rabbits, etc.
Re: Is A Woman Incomplete Without A Man? by Dvampire(m): 2:18pm On Mar 17, 2009
cvibe:

@ poster

Previously, women used to need men but nowadays they don't. This is all due to advancement of science in the area of artificial insemination, bunny rabbits, etc.
what do u mean by bunny rabbits?
Re: Is A Woman Incomplete Without A Man? by Bolarge(m): 2:22pm On Mar 17, 2009
Funny seeing a whole lotta self deception up in here.

The answer is YES. cool tongue
Re: Is A Woman Incomplete Without A Man? by yme1(f): 2:54pm On Mar 17, 2009
oya more comments
Re: Is A Woman Incomplete Without A Man? by ammamat(f): 2:58pm On Mar 17, 2009
I see no reason women should go and suffer in the hands of heartless people call themselves men.
So people push my friend sister to marriage and today she is regreting, could u imagine a man beating his wife with pregnancy for no reason and this woman was there dying in silent, why becoz she did not want a divorce.
Even when doctors confirm that this woman is seriously sick the husband was saying she is pretending, to show u how some men are wicked.

And this is somebody he was dying for, without her he won't marry any other person,
Is that kind of things, she choose not to marry  but the culture says she must,
But what are we talking about.
Theses marriage of a thing to me is not a must or die,
Re: Is A Woman Incomplete Without A Man? by kemisuga(f): 3:03pm On Mar 17, 2009
Just good/bad - you supported Dvampire point, thats why I included you, so wat are you saying?
Re: Is A Woman Incomplete Without A Man? by Gabry(f): 3:13pm On Mar 17, 2009
Quoted by: Dvampire

thanks for liking my id name. its actually my nickname when i was in school. some of my classmates who were posted to the same state with me during the NYSC helped to spread it in the new state. u don't wanna know how i got it do u?

Yes, sure I do. How did you got it? grin
Re: Is A Woman Incomplete Without A Man? by JustGood(m): 3:14pm On Mar 17, 2009
kemisuga:

Just good/bad - you supported Dvampire point, thats why I included you, so wat are you saying?

@Kemibitterleaf, if you have a problem reading anything that touches you personally, dont get involved in a public conversation.
Re: Is A Woman Incomplete Without A Man? by Dvampire(m): 3:21pm On Mar 17, 2009
i really feel for ur sister here. it's sad and bad that a heartless fellow could treat her like that. but u see, life is such a beautiful thing. have u ever wondered that inspite of the fearful stories of plane crashes we hear almost on daily basis, people still prefer taking flights?
Re: Is A Woman Incomplete Without A Man? by ariblaze(m): 3:22pm On Mar 17, 2009
why do we like to deceive ourselves?

the answer is yes. . . . . .and my yes goes for both parties

i would have said a person isnt complete without a partner, but that statement would be making provision for lesbians and gays

actions which i find in bad taste ,yep i said it

you ladies are allowed to deceive yourselves all you want

no matter how, the so called unmarried women feel the loneliness in the confines of the heart(note so do the men)

but if you are going allow westernization deceive you,remember their are woman in their late 40s with noting but cats as companions.

and for the men, who feel being single for life is fab

you will lose respect

you will be lonely

you will die without love

ps: please it is better to be single than being with someone who isnt worth it
but you'll need to comedown from the mill n boons yardstick you use
people only match those in books and movies
Re: Is A Woman Incomplete Without A Man? by Tgirl4real(f): 3:49pm On Mar 17, 2009
Wanted to tear u apart before till i saw this part and I guess u are right. well said. cheesy

ariblaze:

ps: please it is better to be single than being with someone who isnt worth it
but you'll need to comedown from the mill n boons yardstick you use
people only match those in books and movies

Re: Is A Woman Incomplete Without A Man? by kemisuga(f): 4:13pm On Mar 17, 2009
Justbad - I can see you are jobless tongue
Re: Is A Woman Incomplete Without A Man? by Dvampire(m): 4:18pm On Mar 17, 2009
gabrywyl:

Yes, sure I do. How did you got it? grin
well, way back in school, we embarked on this project that required our working with high beam halogen lamps. the project lasted for 3 weeks and through out those weeks, i had my eyes most of the time close to the light. little did i know i was doing some damage to my eyes.
after the project, the damage manifested. i could not come out in daylight because the light from the sun caused my eyes to burn intheir sockets with deep pain.
the dcotor i visited gave me tabs and advised me to stay away from bright lights. i on my own perfered to move at nights. missed classes for almost a week. it was a friend of mine who during one of our conversations called me a vampire because since my accident and days of recuperation, i only moved about at night. now u know wink
Re: Is A Woman Incomplete Without A Man? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 17, 2009
A (social) woman is incomplete without a man, as much as a man is incomplete without a woman. In the Bible, it's said dat after forming the Man, God looked around & found no compactible companionship for Adam, which led to d creation of d Woman. In a nuclear family where there're only female kids, aside d guidance of dr parents, the children r nt sufficiently procteted againts other male classmates. In the society, the women that r of marriageable age but not yet married r not fully involved in societal activities as there rival married women. Some husbands even ban there wife from keeping unmarried female friends (reasons best known to them). Coming to the youth circle, girls who think dat they've nt been admired by boys in 1 way or d other, tend to spend extravangantly much money than there female rivals who're involved in relationship with boy(s). Yes they like to try there hands on evry new cosmestics/make up hoping to be admired by boys. In essence, men are d other half of women and vice versa.
Re: Is A Woman Incomplete Without A Man? by alex406(m): 5:32pm On Mar 17, 2009
Whats the problem with all these bragging and stuffs,if any lady thinks its normal to be alone then she should never try tasting marriage even at the age of 40 or why do you think most of them go to church seeking the presence of God to secure a man to marry?
Re: Is A Woman Incomplete Without A Man? by Chetachuku(m): 5:45pm On Mar 17, 2009
If you are a Christian, read your Bible. Genesis 2: 18-25. If you are a Muslim, ask your Imam.
Re: Is A Woman Incomplete Without A Man? by JJYOU: 6:00pm On Mar 17, 2009
ammamat:

I see no reason women should go and suffer in the hands of heartless people call themselves men.
So people push my friend sister to marriage and today she is regreting, could u imagine a man beating his wife with pregnancy for no reason and this woman was there dying in silent, why becoz she did not want a divorce.
Even when doctors confirm that this woman is seriously sick the husband was saying she is pretending, to show u how some men are wicked.

And this is somebody he was dying for, without her he won't marry any other person,
Is that kind of things, she choose not to marry  but the culture says she must,
But what are we talking about.
Theses marriage of a thing to me is not a must or die,
you saw one man beat his wife all men are not worth marying. you are very clever.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dedicate A Song To Your Lover / Naija Girls Sucks When It Comes To Chat / See Gbola! Pretty Lady Uses Fat Long Cucumber To Sex Herself On Instagram Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.