Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,650 members, 7,851,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:14 PM

5 Ways Naija Guys Groom Naija Girls To Misbehave - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Ways Naija Guys Groom Naija Girls To Misbehave (1071 Views)

London Returnees, Out To Impress Ladies, Misbehave After Bill Of 80k Arrives / 5 Ways Naija Guys Test Their Girlfriends / When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Ways Naija Guys Groom Naija Girls To Misbehave by shachris02: 8:45pm On Jul 28, 2015
Liking Everything they Post of facebook: Every trash posted online by most of these girls get tons of like by guys, whether the post makes sense or not. Why dem no go do shakara for you?

Following them in droves on Instagram just because they put up one fake nyash picture.

Sending them unnecessary PMs on Nairaland because they put up fake pictures. Why would they regard you as something when you keep pestering their lives?

Spending unnecessarily on a naija girl you have not even got to meet: Sending faceless girls recharge cards, some even go to the extent of paying monies into their account numbers. This consolidates their believe that naija guys are magas, worthless and very dispensable.

Pestering Every girl you see for sex
: this gives these girls the notion that all we ever dream about is sex. So when they give you sex, they think they are doing you the greatest favour.

Add yours.
Re: 5 Ways Naija Guys Groom Naija Girls To Misbehave by INTROVERT(f): 8:48pm On Jul 28, 2015
what
Re: 5 Ways Naija Guys Groom Naija Girls To Misbehave by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 28, 2015
INTROVERT:
what

How far?

Found a Job yet? From the look of things, I am guessing no.

Perhaps you will get a job if you invest your FTC skills and time on the Jobs section. Instead of wasting it on every thread.

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways Naija Guys Groom Naija Girls To Misbehave by INTROVERT(f): 8:54pm On Jul 28, 2015
Niklausa:

How far?

Perhaps you will get a job if you invest your FTC skills and time on the Jobs section.

Re: 5 Ways Naija Guys Groom Naija Girls To Misbehave by dhevid(m): 8:56pm On Jul 28, 2015
To the poster above me what the Op said is very true

Guilty of this things myself,that was den sha
Nw I don't give a motherfucking Bleep to any bitch playing hard to get
Re: 5 Ways Naija Guys Groom Naija Girls To Misbehave by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 28, 2015
INTROVERT:

Boring!
Re: 5 Ways Naija Guys Groom Naija Girls To Misbehave by zopaks: 8:57pm On Jul 28, 2015
[quote author=INTROVERT post=36373115][/quote]
lol
Re: 5 Ways Naija Guys Groom Naija Girls To Misbehave by Sirfrederick(m): 8:58pm On Jul 28, 2015
Re: 5 Ways Naija Guys Groom Naija Girls To Misbehave by Phiniz(m): 9:04pm On Jul 28, 2015
funny but true,for their mind they wil be tinking they re pleasing de gal not knowing dey been seen as JJC."Lol women are strange...
Re: 5 Ways Naija Guys Groom Naija Girls To Misbehave by shachris02: 9:57pm On Jul 28, 2015
Niklausa:

How far?

Perhaps you will get a job if you invest your FTC skills and time on the Jobs section. Instead of wasting it on every thread.

Nairaland is actually her job. She is paid to monitor social networks 24/7
Re: 5 Ways Naija Guys Groom Naija Girls To Misbehave by shachris02: 9:58pm On Jul 28, 2015
Phiniz:
funny but true,for their mind they wil be tinking they re pleasing de gal not knowing dey been seen as JJC."Lol women are strange...

We've all being there bro.
Re: 5 Ways Naija Guys Groom Naija Girls To Misbehave by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 28, 2015
shachris02:

Nairaland is actually her job. She is paid to monitor social networks 24/7

She should rather go into prostitution

At least that's a more profitable way to waste your time and life.
Re: 5 Ways Naija Guys Groom Naija Girls To Misbehave by shachris02: 10:02pm On Jul 28, 2015
Niklausa:

She should rather go into prostitution

At least that's a more profitable way to waste your time and life.

she's not wasting anything. she is doing her job.
Re: 5 Ways Naija Guys Groom Naija Girls To Misbehave by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 28, 2015
shachris02:

she's not wasting anything. she is doing her job.
What job?
Re: 5 Ways Naija Guys Groom Naija Girls To Misbehave by shachris02: 10:08pm On Jul 28, 2015
Niklausa:

What job?

Monitoring Nairaland for some security firms.
Re: 5 Ways Naija Guys Groom Naija Girls To Misbehave by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 28, 2015
shachris02:

What security firms?
And how do you know this sef?
Re: 5 Ways Naija Guys Groom Naija Girls To Misbehave by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 28, 2015
shachris02:

What security firms?

And how do you know this sef? Are you her PA?

(1) (Reply)

See This Amazing Picture / SHE Is Refusing Sex Because Of The Trauma Of Getting Rape At A Young Age. / My Fiancée Always Dream Of Snakes And A Strange Man. Am I Safe.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.