Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,315 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Torn Between My Ex-Girlfriend and Her Best Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Torn Between My Ex-Girlfriend and Her Best Friend (4139 Views)

Girl With Torn Undies Gets Severly Mocked By Trolls [PICS] / Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) / I Am Torn Between HIM And Masters Degree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Torn Between My Ex-Girlfriend and Her Best Friend by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 23, 2005
My ex-girlfriend's friend hooked me up on the phone some weeks ago and eversince we have been calling each other each and everyday. The problem is that myself and my ex have been planing to come back together, not until now that her girl (best) friend wants me too. I have not met this girl in question (ex' friend) but I am kind of digging her too.

I feel like a punk wanting to go out with my ex's friend. And even felt much worse when my ex's friend told me my ex still digs me a lot and says wonderful things about me.

I dont want to break anyone's heart, because now it's so obvious that my ex's friend is in love with me (so she said) and my ex still like me a lot, which was all my fault. I am just too romantic a guy grin
Re: Torn Between My Ex-Girlfriend and Her Best Friend by layi(m): 4:32pm On Oct 23, 2005
Oh! Girls are tripping..That makes u romantic...aiight?

Thinkin about going for your ex's friend makes u a punk already. U've never met her and u feel like diggin her too? Do u 'dig' base on Love or c**t?
It's difficult to give any advise here because i expect u to know whats right in this case.
Obey your conscience. Stop beign a player.
Re: Torn Between My Ex-Girlfriend and Her Best Friend by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 23, 2005
Layi, its not what you think, u are getting it all twisted here. Maybe I should put more light into it then, so others wont get me all too.
Let me call my ex : May and her friend : Jane.
I and May dated some couple of years ago.... then we broke up cause she was young, I was young and there's too much pressure on her (we smock ourselfs out at night, even doe our building were not too close, but same street. Her brothers were not so happy about this so there crashed the relationship.)
They moved out of my area and we lost contact... somehow she found my number and hooked me up on the phone some couple of years back.......
.......... I have a girl @ that time, which I am still dating (I aint a player just lovable), I never ask for a comeback... but May keep giving me buzz calls (a.k.a flashing) and I always try calling her back (just wan dey form big boi) and i guess that turned her on... which I know her motives wasn't geniue (but thats not the case, I aint gat love for her no more)
May's a girl who never tell her feelings (prefere showing it wink) so she never told me she wanted me back (she only try saying it with style, like...I miss you....wen will I see u again...lore...lore....lore).... and me.... i never told her I want her back neither.
Not until jane hook me on the phone.... and never stop wanting to be a friend.
Guy I am not saying I have this intention of going out with jane, cuz I have a girl I am seeing right now....but Love is not about finding the right person, or pleasing others, but creating a right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning or how much love you would lost from others, but how much love you build and give back to the person who shows you an uncondictional one...

Jane have been a friend, May a lost love, me... a lost call.
Will keep you posted.... HOLLA
Re: Torn Between My Ex-Girlfriend and Her Best Friend by layi(m): 8:13pm On Oct 23, 2005
....advise pending due to incomplete info....................
Re: Torn Between My Ex-Girlfriend and Her Best Friend by Scorpio(f): 10:17pm On Oct 23, 2005
i second dat
Re: Torn Between My Ex-Girlfriend and Her Best Friend by Greatpeter(m): 11:08pm On Oct 23, 2005
I give my total support.
Nothing to say anymore until all enquiries completed grin
Re: Torn Between My Ex-Girlfriend and Her Best Friend by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 24, 2005
.......... I have a girl @ that time, which I am still dating (I aint a player just lovable), I never ask for a comeback... but May keep giving me buzz calls (a.k.a flashing) and I always try calling her back (just wan dey form big boi) and i guess that turned her on... which I know her motives wasn't geniue (but thats not the case, I aint gat love for her no more)
May's a girl who never tell her feelings (prefere showing it wink) so she never told me she wanted me back (she only try saying it with style, like...I miss you....wen will I see u again...lore...lore....lore).... and me.... i never told her I want her back neither.
Not until jane hook me on the phone.... and never stop wanting to be a friend.
Guy I am not saying I have this intention of going out with jane, cuz I have a girl I am seeing right now....but Love is not about finding the right person, or pleasing others, but creating a right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning or how much love you would lost from others, but how much love you build and give back to the person who shows you an uncondictional one...

Jane have been a friend, May a lost love, me... a lost call.
Will keep you posted.... HOLLA
Re: Torn Between My Ex-Girlfriend and Her Best Friend by dovey(m): 10:20am On Oct 24, 2005
I believe your ex-girlfriend n her best friend are very close so I advise you not to date ur ex-girlfriend's best friend because it might cause disaster later in the relationship. I advise you to go back to your ex-girlfriend if she still want you and you still want her. If she doesn't want you again, find someone elsewhere and not your ex-girlfriend best friend. it doesn't make any sense to me.
Re: Torn Between My Ex-Girlfriend and Her Best Friend by mamba(m): 12:35pm On Oct 24, 2005
My guy, I'll advise you to go for any girl you desire, whether ex-girlfriend or her best friend...

You damn well know how you feel about the two girls and must have a preference.. Plan a meet with ur ex's friend and find out for yourself if you really want her, if she's ok for you then good luck in your relationship...
It's your life, live it your way and enjoy it cos she might just be the girl of your dreams...
Re: Torn Between My Ex-Girlfriend and Her Best Friend by c0dec(m): 3:08am On Oct 25, 2005
word. tell him mamba.

another thing you could do is take both of them out together on a date and just watch them react. sparks will fly and u'll know who u want there and then
Re: Torn Between My Ex-Girlfriend and Her Best Friend by Oracle(m): 6:09am On Oct 28, 2005
well i believe u love ur ex
but is infactuated with her friend
so for the sake of love go back to ur ex
and explain to her friend, besides her friend knows ur her(ex) boyfriend
she just trying to stand between u two.
Re: Torn Between My Ex-Girlfriend and Her Best Friend by niceguy(m): 11:19am On Oct 28, 2005
Pmond I believe ur ex have already fell in love with another guy since the friendship broke up.
why not look for another one.
Re: Torn Between My Ex-Girlfriend and Her Best Friend by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 01, 2005
Thanks guys for all advice. I buy the one of taking my ex and her friend on a double date.... come to imagine, that will be much of funny than fun (Pretty ideal) I think I will try that en I am back from school.
holla
[/color][color=#990000]
Re: Torn Between My Ex-Girlfriend and Her Best Friend by Rhodalyn(f): 9:42pm On Nov 14, 2005
dis is a really tough one u know
well,i'll just ask u 2 follow ur heart without hurting anyone's feelings esp.ur ex's cuz her very own bestfriend knows perfectly well dat she still 'digs' u n yet she wants 2 come 4 u.what kind of friend does dat make her
watch out 4 her,she could mean trouble
Re: Torn Between My Ex-Girlfriend and Her Best Friend by Nobody: 1:08am On Jan 10, 2006
Its all nice now, i met my ex-girl friend and I honestly dont dig her, maybe I would if i wasn't already inlove with an Angel... seun, can you now delect this post?

**Thanks everyone who replied on this post.
Re: Torn Between My Ex-Girlfriend and Her Best Friend by virozuru(f): 7:18pm On Jan 25, 2006
Re: Torn Between My Ex-Girlfriend and Her Best Friend by Todd(m): 11:39pm On Jan 26, 2006
when you said you had a gf when she stared to buzz you, are you still with that gf? or is she out of te pic? or am i reading it wrong? you need to meet hte chicks friends and meet the ex. the ex if we are looking at points, allready knows you well, you know her and what she is like, the friend, you have never seen, you have never even met in person, but oyu like their persionaliy, you just need to meet both to decide which you like better or if you are already with a girl, stick with that, unless you dont like her
Re: Torn Between My Ex-Girlfriend and Her Best Friend by PollMaster: 8:40pm On Aug 01, 2009
from the depths of the sea comes this old post
oya nairalanders start fighting over it!
1 2 3 go!
Re: Torn Between My Ex-Girlfriend and Her Best Friend by topup: 12:01am On Aug 02, 2009
It depends on which you're willing to gamble because you most certainly[b] cannot have both.[/b] So you need to choose if your curiousity and connection with your ex's friend is deep enough to WANT to gamble losing your ex then you can cut ties with your ex and move on with the friend. If you know you're bound to judge the ex's friend a lot on what she looks like, and that there's a chance you might lose attraction for her if she's not drop dead gorgeous then, I can almost tell you that and that's definitely worth considering.

I get the impression that you're not too sure about your ex coming back, and maybe her friend is just highlighting this uncertainty and it's better knowing this now before you make any move to try and restart anything that might not last.

I doubt the poster has since returned to check on responses.
Re: Torn Between My Ex-Girlfriend and Her Best Friend by oyinda3(f): 12:08am On Aug 02, 2009
this topic is old but the op and that bff sound like total assholes
Re: Torn Between My Ex-Girlfriend and Her Best Friend by pchima: 10:13am On Aug 03, 2009
@POSTER

DUDE, I GOT THE PERFECT ADVISE FOR YOU. LISTEN CAREFULLY COS AM ONLY GONNA SAY THIN ONCE, DO THEM BOTH. grin

1 Like

Re: Torn Between My Ex-Girlfriend and Her Best Friend by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 03, 2009
meeeeeen,
ur real lucky cos u could have the two friends at the same tym.
its a menage 'a trois.
enjoy urself man,
nothing do u
Re: Torn Between My Ex-Girlfriend and Her Best Friend by SkySpirit(m): 1:28pm On Apr 19, 2010
bennygee:

meeeeeen,
your real lucky cos u could have the two friends at the same tym.
its a menage 'a trois.
enjoy urself man,
nothing do u

Guy just chop the friend since she cant keep her hot pants dry, then u can return to your ex.

(1) (Reply)

Can U Love Somebody Over The Internet? / Wat Do Y'all Think About Da Idea Of Marrying A Guy 4rm Nigeria & Bring Him 2 Us? / He Wants Me Back After Dumping Me For 3 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.