Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,498 members, 7,816,190 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

How To Win The Love Of A Moslem Girl Or Woman - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Win The Love Of A Moslem Girl Or Woman (4992 Views)

8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls / As A Christian Can You Marry A Moslem / How Do You Know That A Girl or Boy Really Loves You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Win The Love Of A Moslem Girl Or Woman by mukina2: 12:49pm On Jan 03, 2007
gaybaby if i post that pic here huh . . .you'll love me grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Win The Love Of A Moslem Girl Or Woman by jaybaby(f): 1:22pm On Jan 03, 2007
U fit Post --fear grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Win The Love Of A Moslem Girl Or Woman by mukina2: 1:27pm On Jan 03, 2007
naa see this girl . .you wan try cheap trick with me . .i wont post . . grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Win The Love Of A Moslem Girl Or Woman by mrpataki(m): 1:33pm On Jan 03, 2007
@ Jaybabay,
80% of men are impotent? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

How many have you sampled? lipsrsealed
Re: How To Win The Love Of A Moslem Girl Or Woman by jaybaby(f): 1:39pm On Jan 03, 2007
U no fit naaaa--U cnt fit post IT grin grin grin

MrP must u no abt everything U come across?HUH
Re: How To Win The Love Of A Moslem Girl Or Woman by mukina2: 1:42pm On Jan 03, 2007
i dnt want orini to cyber-look me
even you . .stop gettin hot for me o . .i am only female too grin grin grin grin grin tongue
Re: How To Win The Love Of A Moslem Girl Or Woman by jaybaby(f): 1:46pm On Jan 03, 2007
cheesy cheesy cheesy I almost let my baby out of my hand grin grin grin

U----HOT-----understament grin grin grin
Re: How To Win The Love Of A Moslem Girl Or Woman by mrpataki(m): 1:49pm On Jan 03, 2007
@ jaybaby
There is right of information so i am entitled to one.
Re: How To Win The Love Of A Moslem Girl Or Woman by mukina2: 1:53pm On Jan 03, 2007
lol . .gaybaby you're killing me . .
dnt drop that baby o . .you wnt be able to see it once it gets to the ground shocked grin grin grin
is the baby make or female? wink
Re: How To Win The Love Of A Moslem Girl Or Woman by jaybaby(f): 2:04pm On Jan 03, 2007
MRp plzz can we talk abt diz sm other tym wink

MALE OOOOOOOOO do u want 2 see his PIX? grin grin grin grin lipsrsealed
Re: How To Win The Love Of A Moslem Girl Or Woman by mrpataki(m): 2:11pm On Jan 03, 2007
Guess it will be a topic on its own another time wink

Hope to catch you there then
Re: How To Win The Love Of A Moslem Girl Or Woman by Orikinla(m): 8:29pm On Jan 03, 2007
Mukina,
I am used to pretty babes and ladies.
Lest you forget, we have a modeling agency. And the beautiful models come in all shapes and sizes. Both black and white.

I am thinking of shooting a musical video featuring a babe in full Hijab and Abaya.
Last January I released a love book for the Valentine at the expense of the love song True Love Waits I promised my Val. So, this year I want to make up by doing the song for her.

I fancy pretty women. But they don't make me sway.
Re: How To Win The Love Of A Moslem Girl Or Woman by mukina2: 8:34pm On Jan 03, 2007
orinkinla good for you . . cheesy

@gaybaby yeah . .i wanna see his pic so i can toast him grin grin
Re: How To Win The Love Of A Moslem Girl Or Woman by boyalinco: 11:58pm On Jan 03, 2007
a woman is a woman,u win her love the way u would any other woman
@mukinasĀ  guessed right that id find u here wink
Re: How To Win The Love Of A Moslem Girl Or Woman by jaybaby(f): 12:20am On Jan 04, 2007
Haaaaaaaaa woo my Baby keee dat na child abuse oooooooooooo

Oriki R we invited 2 come shake body in d musical? grin grin
Re: How To Win The Love Of A Moslem Girl Or Woman by mukina2: 10:48am On Jan 04, 2007
gaybaby no . .ur baby son will be good . .cuz in that way i'll teach him all he wants to know . . grin grin grin grin grin

orinki nor invite am o , grin
Re: How To Win The Love Of A Moslem Girl Or Woman by marlet01(m): 12:48pm On Jan 04, 2007
Orikinla

i thought you've gone for good, anyway Happy New year, you're scarce but i can still remember you,

i wish you the best of luck with your muscical ambition,
Re: How To Win The Love Of A Moslem Girl Or Woman by McKren(m): 3:46pm On Jan 04, 2007
Fulani girls are so lovely
But Hausa man na your friend no reach for him daughter oh!!
Re: How To Win The Love Of A Moslem Girl Or Woman by Orikinla(m): 4:33pm On Jan 04, 2007
marlet01:

Orikinla

i thought you've gone for good, anyway Happy New year, you're scarce but i can still remember you,

i wish you the best of luck with your muscical ambition,

Marlet,
I did not go anywhere.
I just want to get all my unpublished books published and record more songs.
I am not a professional musician.
I only record my compositions as musical works of Art and I have only recorded two.

If Janet Jackson can still be rocking at 40 plus, then I will join her to rock as well.
But the last time I danced with a babe was July 7 last year and I met the babe on Nairaland. And we danced without any clothes on.
Re: How To Win The Love Of A Moslem Girl Or Woman by jaybaby(f): 6:19pm On Jan 04, 2007
Orikinla:

Marlet
. And we danced without any clothes on.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin Oriki Oriki
Re: How To Win The Love Of A Moslem Girl Or Woman by damsol(f): 6:21pm On Jan 04, 2007
hey jay baby
Re: How To Win The Love Of A Moslem Girl Or Woman by jaybaby(f): 8:01pm On Jan 04, 2007
Hey Baby--Gosh U r offline sad sad
Re: How To Win The Love Of A Moslem Girl Or Woman by Orikinla(m): 12:35pm On Jan 08, 2007
Is our dear Mukina the only Moslem babe on Nairaland?
And I like the fact that she is bold, black and beautiful (BB&B)
Re: How To Win The Love Of A Moslem Girl Or Woman by mukina2: 12:43pm On Jan 08, 2007
i am not the only muslim babe here o
Re: How To Win The Love Of A Moslem Girl Or Woman by 4Play(m): 12:46pm On Jan 08, 2007
@mukina2

I am going to tell the Police in Saudi Arabia about what u have been up to grin
Re: How To Win The Love Of A Moslem Girl Or Woman by mukina2: 12:57pm On Jan 08, 2007
yeah 4play what have i been up to? grin
Re: How To Win The Love Of A Moslem Girl Or Woman by marlet01(m): 4:26pm On Jan 08, 2007
sup y'all what's the gist?
Re: How To Win The Love Of A Moslem Girl Or Woman by jaybaby(f): 3:45pm On Jan 09, 2007
4pLAY HMMMM!!
Re: How To Win The Love Of A Moslem Girl Or Woman by kunlejazz(m): 10:07am On Sep 29, 2012
I have noticed a trend over the past decade or so. Many christian women(very committed ones) who would normally not even date a muslim are getting married to muslim guys, basically because of money and are even forced to become muslims. I think if inter-religious marriage has to be it shouldn't be greed-motivated. This is very disheartening. It comes across to me like these ladies' greed is bringing them to a place of enslavement and many of them don't even care! But the reverse hardly happens. Muslim women almost NEVER marry christian guys(I mean practicing ones)...I think that says a lot about the sincerity and depth of conviction these so called christian sisters really have for their faith.
Re: How To Win The Love Of A Moslem Girl Or Woman by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 29, 2012
Orikinla: C'mon!
The Moslems who are terrorists are only the lunatic fringe elements.

Moslems babes are peaceful and safe.
Well, you no go say dem no warn you ooooo.
Re: How To Win The Love Of A Moslem Girl Or Woman by Recoverd(f): 5:09pm On Sep 30, 2012
seriously, this post dont make sense.. This one na wetin?
Re: How To Win The Love Of A Moslem Girl Or Woman by tpia5: 5:37pm On Sep 30, 2012
orikinla is always regaling us with tales about sampling women.

he only samples, never commits.

good for him.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Ex Mistress Called Me A "woman Wrapper" What Does This Mean? / Titles And Relationships / Help!!! My Wife Will Run Away If This Continues >:(

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.