Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,376 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

How To Win The Love Of A Moslem Girl Or Woman - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Win The Love Of A Moslem Girl Or Woman (4993 Views)

8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls / As A Christian Can You Marry A Moslem / How Do You Know That A Girl or Boy Really Loves You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: How To Win The Love Of A Moslem Girl Or Woman by tpia5: 5:39pm On Sep 30, 2012
kunlejazz: I have noticed a trend over the past decade or so. Many christian women(very committed ones) who would normally not even date a muslim are getting married to muslim guys, basically because of money and are even forced to become muslims. I think if inter-religious marriage has to be it shouldn't be greed-motivated. This is very disheartening. It comes across to me like these ladies' greed is bringing them to a place of enslavement and many of them don't even care! But the reverse hardly happens. Muslim women almost NEVER marry christian guys(I mean practicing ones)...I think that says a lot about the sincerity and depth of conviction these so called christian sisters really have for their faith.

christian women-muslim men marriages have always been around, although entering these relationships arent always advisable because religious differences do not actually go away.

but, to each his own.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Loves Me But I Have Problems With Her Big Stomach.... / Why Do Girls Depend On Guys For Money? / See This Throwback Photo Of Two Nigerian Girls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.