Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,271 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. (14193 Views)

4 Mistakes To Avoid As A Newbie Blogger / Bloggers Blogger Bloggers Awoof Promo Here No Joke!!! / Newbie Blogger Needs Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by kelvinnaira: 6:17pm On Jul 29, 2015
ok.. to start with, this thread/topic is strictly for the newbie bloggers, whose blog has not yet been in existence for like up to 2yrs now.. if you are a pro blogger and has a blog that has been running for more than 2yrs kindly re-locate or hook me up by mailing confieze@gmail.com if you wish to have any kind of talk, share and business with me...

yes, so to all my newbie bloggers, this is an official thread for you, post all your problems, and be sure to get them solved right here.. Please note that some tutorials with heavy writeups might not be posted here on this thread, you might be given links containing the solution to your problem, so dont see it as spamming or me not living up to expectation..

You can also request for a feature/widget you saw on any blog and would like it to be on your blog, and be sure to get it all done for you..

if should in any case you encounter a problem in any tutorial which you are not able to solve, you can request for my personal help, please note, that wont be 100% free..

for the records, I created my very 1st successful blogger blog some months back and its currently paying off...

UPDATE::
i already stopped updating that blog, will be dumping and putting to sale my tech blog on blogger pretty soon, as i have involved my self in two major wp blogs..

(links not to be disclosed, sorry)
the blog url http://www.mytechboard.com
it still gets lots of guest post, advertising and sponsored content requests.. Even when i have not updated it for about 3months now.. My last deal there was $110. Still i havnt updated it for a long time now.

1|08|2016 (UPDATE)
after much freelancing and building my money sites, I resumed wrk on my blogger blog.

Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 29, 2015
Can I use a free WordPress site to run affiliate marketing?

Or must I go premium?
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by kelvinnaira: 6:49pm On Jul 29, 2015
it all depends on the kind of product you want to affiliate/market.. but for the records, it is more advisable to use wordpress premium services to the free ones.. Consider using blogger.. i can help you with a very rich responsive and seo template.. that will make it look more of a website..

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by kelvinnaira: 11:35pm On Jul 29, 2015
Still waiting for more questions...
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by Emasky4real(m): 5:03am On Jul 30, 2015
Thanks for starting this thread. I want my blog to look more professional. How can I add facebook fan page to my blog? I also want uniques social media buttons like facebook, twitter, google+, linkdin etc to be showing at the bottom of every post to make the sharing of my post easier. More questions later. My blog url is http://taiwoemayosan..com You may check the blog and suggest how to make it look better than it currently is.
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by Julius2214(m): 8:44am On Jul 30, 2015
Emasky4real:
Thanks for starting this thread. I want my blog to look more professional. How can I add facebook fan page to my blog? I also want uniques social media buttons like facebook, twitter, google+, linkdin etc to be showing at the bottom of every post to make the sharing of my post easier. More questions later. My blog url is http://taiwoemayosan..com You may check the blog and suggest how to make it look better than it currently is.
Your blog needs more touch of professionalism
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by kelvinnaira: 12:35pm On Jul 30, 2015
Emasky4real:
Thanks for starting this thread. I want my blog to look more professional. How can I add facebook fan page to my blog? I also want uniques social media buttons like facebook, twitter, google+, linkdin etc to be showing at the bottom of every post to make the sharing of my post easier. More questions later.
nice blog contents you have.. from all rounder, the only solution to your problem is a chang of a more advanced but yet simple template with all of the features you want already installed.. if i should start to give you each codes for each feature, you might end up messing up you html editor/blog..

if you would love to get my simple but wonderful template, drop your mail address.. will send it to you.
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by Emasky4real(m): 4:44pm On Jul 30, 2015
kelvinnaira:
nice blog contents you have.. from all rounder, the only solution to your problem is a chang of a more advanced but yet simple template with all of the features you want already installed.. if i should start to give you each codes for each feature, you might end up messing up you html editor/blog..

if you would love to get my simple but wonderful template, drop your mail address.. will send it to you.
Thanks for taking your time to check my blog. My email is themindtattoo@gmail.com,
Pls I am still waiting for your response. I haven't receive your mail on my email box.
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by jbankzE(f): 6:10pm On Jul 30, 2015
kelvinnaira:
it all depends on the kind of product you want to affiliate/market.. but for the records, it is more advisable to use wordpress premium services to the free ones.. Consider using blogger.. i can help you with a very rich responsive and seo template.. that will make it look more of a website..
Please how cn I get reporters nd article writers to work with me FREE?
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by kelvinnaira: 7:41pm On Jul 30, 2015
jbankzE:

Please how cn I get reporters nd article writers to work with me FREE?
lolz.. i will advice you beg some of your friends very close to you whom have at least little ideas about the internet and knows how to source for info/are creative.. teach them how to create new posts etc..
and then you work as a theme..
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by Emasky4real(m): 1:29pm On Jul 31, 2015
Kelvinnaira pls don't forget to send the template. My email remains themindtattoo@gmail.com
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by ejohnny39(m): 9:37pm On Aug 01, 2015
I want to change my blogger template from basic to something better can someone please take a look at my blog and help me on how to get a good blog template for free and also i get most of my traffic from us and india how do i change it to nigeria traffic please help my blog is www.myfreehomemade..com
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by peetoo: 6:10am On Aug 02, 2015
Plz the comment box on my site is not working, http://9jawadup.com.
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by kelvinnaira: 1:44pm On Aug 02, 2015
Emasky4real:
Kelvinnaira pls don't forget to send the template. My email remains themindtattoo@gmail.com
check your mailbox bro.. Sent it already.. Drop your testimonie/thanksgiving offering by checking out my blog for more updates on blogger

Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by kelvinnaira: 1:49pm On Aug 02, 2015
ejohnny39:
I want to change my blogger template from basic to something better can someone please take a look at my blog and help me on how to get a good blog template for free and also i get most of my traffic from us and india how do i change it to nigeria traffic please help my blog is www.myfreehomemade..com
Nice blo content bro.its good for someone to start some recipes/food coaching online... Your template is indeed rather too odd if I must say.. For your request, drop your email.. U can checkout my blog, my template costs $21 bt will give you something very nice for free..

Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by kelvinnaira: 1:56pm On Aug 02, 2015
peetoo:
Plz the comment box on my site is not working, http://9jawadup.com.
your site is not accessible bro..

Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by chichriso: 11:50am On Aug 03, 2015
kelvinnaira:
commenting here on nairaland or any other forum is much more easier than commenting on blogger.. Many people won't want to go through the stress of google verification nd other stuffs..

To get comments, you have to first gain the peoples trust and to do that, you have to be an old man in the field.. Usually comments doesn't make you money, pageviews does.. TechCrunch, doesn't get much comment, but earns like crazy... http://www.mytechboard.com doesn't get that much of comments, but hits upto at least 1000 pageviews daily..

Thanks dear, I will now concentrate on Getting people's interest. But the question now is how do I do achieve that?
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by dnacrystal: 3:12pm On Aug 03, 2015
Op thanks for this thread. I intend starting a blog and I just don't want to jump into blogger or wordpress and register. Also I don't want .blogger or .wordpress appearing on my url. So what tips will you give me?
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by kelvinnaira: 5:28pm On Aug 03, 2015
dnacrystal:
Op thanks for this thread. I intend starting a blog and I just don't want to jump into blogger or wordpress and register. Also I don't want .blogger or .wordpress appearing on my url. So what tips will you give me?
well, I will say before you start up your blog, do a proper keyword research and then choose a reasonable and easy to rank niche..

For how to get a custom domain name.. See: http://www.mytechboard.com/2015/07/how-to-register-your-custom-top-level.html although there is a prt.2 of that article which is still saved in my draft.. Will publish it tonight for u.

Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by kelvinnaira: 5:32pm On Aug 03, 2015
chichriso:

Thanks dear, I will now concentrate on Getting people's interest. But the question now is how do I do achieve that?
don't concetrate on getting peoples interest, just simply concentrate on getting a good page rank. And organic traffic from google.. Keep posting interesting topics/articles, naturally, people will start dropping comments one after the other..

Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by dnacrystal: 7:44pm On Aug 03, 2015
kelvinnaira:
well, I will say before you start up your blog, do a proper keyword research and then choose a reasonable and easy to rank niche..

For how to get a custom domain name.. See: http://www.mytechboard.com/2015/07/how-to-register-your-custom-top-level.html although there is a prt.2 of that article which is still saved in my draft.. Will publish it tonight for u.
Thank you very much
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by dnacrystal: 7:44pm On Aug 03, 2015
kelvinnaira:

Thank you very much. After succeeding in buying the domain name then what next?
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by kelvinnaira: 8:28pm On Aug 03, 2015
dnacrystal:
u will have to make it work on ur blog.. 30mins from now, that tutorial will be live on my blogs homepage.. U can check to see d step by step guide on doing that, so as to avoid errors.. http://mytechboard.com
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by kelvinnaira: 8:29pm On Aug 03, 2015
dnacrystal:
u will have to make it work on ur blog.. 30mins from now, that tutorial will be live on my blogs homepage.. U can check to see d step by step guide on doing that, so as to avoid errors..
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by peetoo: 8:48pm On Aug 03, 2015
Plz the comment box on my site is not working, http://9jawadup.com
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by younglord407(m): 9:36pm On Aug 03, 2015
Pls kindly help me check out my blog www.biznexguru..com and advice me on how to make it better mustapha.sulaimon@gmail.com . Pls reply
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by kingstylo01(m): 12:38am On Aug 04, 2015
Are you on whatsapp?
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by kelvinnaira: 1:01am On Aug 04, 2015
peetoo:
Plz the comment box on my site is not working, http://9jawadup.com
everything working well.. check your last post about akon private jet. i dropped a comment..

one thing i discovered on ur site is that, it doesnt load well on mobile phones, which is very bad for business
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by kelvinnaira: 1:02am On Aug 04, 2015
kingstylo01:
Are you on whatsapp?
kindly mail me.. or stay up to date with me via my blog..

confimacs@gmail.com
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by kelvinnaira: 1:07am On Aug 04, 2015
younglord407:
Pls kindly help me check out my blog www.biznexguru..com and advice me on how to make it better mustapha.sulaimon@gmail.com . Pls reply
ok.. 1st, i will advice you change/choose another template, make the width at least 1000, use the break tags on your posts..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Real Hustle In Web Business Is Offline! - Prepclass Founder / Sample Script- Profile Wall Of Facebook / How To Setup Your Own Web Design Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.