Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,292 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. - Webmasters (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. (14202 Views)

4 Mistakes To Avoid As A Newbie Blogger / Bloggers Blogger Bloggers Awoof Promo Here No Joke!!! / Newbie Blogger Needs Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by kelvinnaira: 6:37am On Sep 25, 2015
yakzee:
Please am having problem signing up for adsense. it tells me that my blog doesn't currently qualify for adsense. Pls what do i do to qualify. Somebody told me to get a domain before i can sign up. pls is this true or any other solution for this?
how old is your site my friend?? has ur blog reached 4,5-6 months old??
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by kelvinnaira: 6:41am On Sep 25, 2015
adeememman:

what if i show you many other diverse ways to earn money from your blog through Affliate marketing.
indeed affiliate marketing is one big fish, earn as much as $3700 monthly from affiliate these days, I no longer even have time for adsense.. I knw of my mentor who gets $6000 monthly as well,all affiliate..
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by kelvinnaira: 6:46am On Sep 25, 2015
donwise1:

What happens if a template of a site is changed? Will it affect the sites content negatively? Wat are the effects pls
certainly not.. When a blog template is changed to a better one, it improves both the sites quality and seo (if the template is seo friendly) it is a very good thing to change a blogs template to meet up with the current trends and fill the spaces of things you wished you had..

When changing a blog template, it is advised to check and make sure the new blog template is clean,responsive and seo friendly.. Changing a blog template means improvement!

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by kelvinnaira: 6:50am On Sep 25, 2015
leyoung:
can someone please help me screen my blog and tell me possible additions and subtractions? it will be highly appreciated.

www.legitgist..com

thanks
your blog is missing the mark bro... Doesn't look and carry the swags of an entertainment blog.. Just work on the template, or better still, you can hire me for a full time revamp work.. Thanks
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by kelvinnaira: 6:52am On Sep 25, 2015
Abatsam111:
Please, I'm a newbie in blogging,
1.My blog is not displaying well on mobile version,
2. How can I.add auto read more to my blog posts after a short note on that topic.
My blog Is Asferuwa..com

Thanks
just checked your blog nw, and its very much OK
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by charlyge(m): 7:13am On Sep 25, 2015
Guys i have a Facebook page of 16k likes for sale ping 7F563EFC or whatsaap if u interested 07066241263
16k like page for 9000naira
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by megabrainz(m): 8:59am On Sep 25, 2015
Please help me rate my blog I just started recently.........my blog is www.tinkerbrains.
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by chandli: 11:06am On Sep 25, 2015
charlyge:
Guys i have a Facebook page of 16k likes for sale ping 7F563EFC or whatsaap if u interested 07066241263
16k like page for 9000naira

Why don't you just add the 1k at once to make it 10k
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by charlyge(m): 1:49pm On Sep 25, 2015
chandli:
Why don't you just add the 1k at once to make it 10k
u buying or not?
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by chandli: 1:53pm On Sep 25, 2015
charlyge:
u buying or not?
Not buying. Thank you.
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 25, 2015
just review my blog and tell me what i need to add or remove
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by kelvinnaira: 4:49pm On Sep 25, 2015
VictorKachy:
just review my blog and tell me what i need to add or remove
what's ur blog url??
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 25, 2015
free advert for only one blog get about 6000 pageviews a month www.proxze.com/2015/09/free-advert-for-website-for-month.html?m=1
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by Jessevictor(m): 10:50pm On Sep 25, 2015
my name is victor,i have been hearing a lot about blogging,please i want to start blogging how do i go about it.my contact is 07034340111,thanks in advance
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by leyoung(m): 3:08pm On Sep 26, 2015
kelvinnaira:
your blog is missing the mark bro... Doesn't look and carry the swags of an entertainment blog.. Just work on the template, or better still, you can hire me for a full time revamp work.. Thanks

ok sir
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by kelvinnaira: 3:23pm On Sep 26, 2015
Jessevictor:
my name is victor,i have been hearing a lot about blogging,please i want to start blogging how do i go about it.my contact is 07034340111,thanks in advance
well, you should not go into blogging because you hear people talk so much about it, you should go into blogging because you have got passion and enjoy doing it.. That way, you ll surely become successful.. And yes, it ll pay you big time

You can always check my blog for help, tips and guidelines..
http://www.mytechboard.com
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by bedfordng(m): 5:12pm On Sep 26, 2015
Jessevictor:
you can start from creating a free blog at blogger. Guess you already have idea of what you want to share
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by Catalyst007(m): 6:29pm On Sep 28, 2015
If you don't know how to handle the technical aspects of your blogger blog personally, let me help out...

https://www.nairaland.com/2628992/how-end-fight-blogger-seo#38469836
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by kelvinnaira: 8:04pm On Oct 07, 2015
This thread is still open to everyone.. Feel free to contribute/ ask ur questions

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by kingspaco: 12:09am On Oct 08, 2015
Please help review this blog.
www.weighttipsanddiets.com

Cheers

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by Maximus200: 7:06pm On Oct 08, 2015
I have issues with getting an AdSense on my blog (www.merrygist.com ).I always pass the first stage of AdSense but get disapproved in the second stage. I need your help or advise plssssssss
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by Pikazo(m): 1:23pm On Oct 09, 2015
Pls review

Http://aztek.simdiff.com
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by kelvinnaira: 10:24pm On Oct 10, 2015
kingspaco:
Please help review this blog.
www.weighttipsanddiets.com

Cheers
visited your site using a blackberry bold 9930 and your site fits perfectly well.. For the design? Perfect for its niche.. Kudos bro
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by kelvinnaira: 10:28pm On Oct 10, 2015
Maximus200:
I have issues with getting an AdSense on my blog
(www.merrygist.com ).I always pass the first stage of
AdSense but get disapproved in the second stage. I
need your help or advise plssssssss
before we start talking tips,tricks and problem resolving, can you please post the email message you received by google here?
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by Skillz4u(m): 9:52am On Oct 11, 2015
can u plz check my blog and tell me ya review and what i need to add thanks http://insidearewa..com
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by Futureviz: 11:01am On Oct 11, 2015
can u pls help me with ma blog am totally confused
it is a sexuality blog http://conjisex..com.ng
pls review for me
and its 3 days old
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by sirnemzy(m): 1:59pm On Oct 11, 2015
pls guys what dose trendyhubs.com needs to gt better nd I need tips on gtin lots of traffic am d CEO of trendyhubs.com
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by kingspaco: 3:48pm On Oct 11, 2015
@Kelvinnaira .. thanks for the review, the site is set for traffic now and that's part of my challenge at the moment.

By the way , pls respond to your PM.
Cheers
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by xwebyna(m): 3:24pm On Nov 08, 2015
wx9Z:

Thanks boss. You the Man!
Hello, pls are you Precious on BBM? we just had a chat some minutes ago.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Real Hustle In Web Business Is Offline! - Prepclass Founder / Sample Script- Profile Wall Of Facebook / How To Setup Your Own Web Design Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.