Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,094 members, 7,811,067 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. - Webmasters (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. (14199 Views)

4 Mistakes To Avoid As A Newbie Blogger / Bloggers Blogger Bloggers Awoof Promo Here No Joke!!! / Newbie Blogger Needs Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by Nobody: 6:47am On Nov 09, 2015
Start your webhosting with www.cedarhostng.com

*our prices are affordable
*unlimited features in terms of email,database,bandwidth and lots more...
* over 500+ free script to build your website all by yourself
*24/7 support
*Ability for you to upgrade your plans at anytime
*Our resellers get to maximize profit by signing up with us
*Become a reseller for as low as N8,000 for 30GB With unlimited features
*Our affiliates gets rewarded for referring clients to us.
*Start your personal webhosting for as low as N3500 For 6gb with unlimited features
*Our servers are US based.
other available plans can be found on our website

*WEBSITE DESIGN(www.cedarhostng.com/promo)
own a website today we build site like olx classified site,ecommerce,blogs,forums,social network site,real estate,Auto/car site and lots more.....create an online presence for your niche today with us

visit www.cedarhostng.com today to get started

contact us on
call/whatsapp:08186219002
bbm:532fc7c5.
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by kelvinnaira: 7:12am On Nov 10, 2015
kingspaco:
@Kelvinnaira .. thanks for the review, the site is set for traffic now and that's part of my challenge at the moment.

By the way , pls respond to your PM.
Cheers
kindly send me a message via my mail.. Confieze@gmail.com
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by kelvinnaira: 7:19am On Nov 10, 2015
sirnemzy:
pls guys what dose trendyhubs.com needs to gt better nd I need tips on gtin lots of traffic am d CEO of trendyhubs.com
your site description should be fixed, make it responsive as at the time I checked it, it wasn't responsive
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by kelvinnaira: 7:21am On Nov 10, 2015
Futureviz:
can u pls help me with ma blog am totally confused
it is a sexuality blog http://conjisex..com.ng
pls review for me
and its 3 days old
send me a private email @ confieze@gmail.com
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by kelvinnaira: 7:25am On Nov 10, 2015
Skillz4u:
can u plz check my blog and tell me ya review and what i need to add thanks http://insidearewa..com
there's need for a template change
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by Skillz4u(m): 7:47am On Nov 10, 2015
kelvinnaira:
there's need for a template change
any suggested template? Thanks
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by kelvinnaira: 10:17am On Dec 02, 2015
Skillz4u:
any suggested template? Thanks
your current template is ok.. just needs few modifications and thats it. try removing those annoying ads. you can see how ads are being used properly on http://www.researchblogger.com
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 02, 2015
I want to sign up for adsense but the said my site is not upto web master standard. Please help me review my site http://byykk.com and tell me what to edit. Thanks
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by drakura: 4:04pm On Dec 02, 2015
pls I downloaded a blogger app and for it to start working am supposed to set up and configure my emails account settings, please I need help on what to do .....am using BlackBerry z10
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by Skillz4u(m): 5:54pm On Dec 02, 2015
kelvinnaira.:
your current template is ok.. just needs few modifications and thats it. try removing those annoying ads. you can see how ads are being used properly on http://www.researchblogger.com

Can I please have ya email?
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by hanson432: 3:33pm On Dec 03, 2015
please i need help
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by kelvinnaira: 11:04am On Dec 04, 2015
MusaIbrahim1:
Can I use a free WordPress site to run affiliate marketing?

Or must I go premium?
rebranded advice.. use wordpress.org.
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by kelvinnaira: 11:05am On Dec 04, 2015
hanson432:
please i need help
on what area?
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by henryvirus(m): 7:39am On Dec 05, 2015
My group in school intend creating a blog using wordpress.......after creation and all....how can the . be changed to .com. what are the procedures and the estimate. Thanks.
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by king32(m): 12:13pm On Dec 05, 2015
Wow thank's bro 4 dis wonderful tread.
But please i want to creat a blog and apply 4 google adsense. What tips and trick do i need to know before applying?

Thank's.
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by Raziii(m): 2:28pm On Dec 05, 2015
please bro checkout my blog http://focusnaijaa..com and tell me what you think. its 1week and 3days old
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by kelvinnaira: 8:56pm On Dec 05, 2015
henryvirus:
My group in school intend creating a blog using wordpress.......after creation and all....how can the . be changed to .com. what are the procedures and the estimate. Thanks.
creating a blog is a no go are for any group. if you intend to create a quality site, then you will be needing a domain name, host and a theme/template. which i can also help you with when you are ready.
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by kelvinnaira: 8:59pm On Dec 05, 2015
king32:
Wow thank's bro 4 dis wonderful tread.
But please i want to creat a blog and apply 4 google adsense. What tips and trick do i need to know before applying?

Thank's.
well that depends on your blogging platform, so tell me, do you intend creating the blog with blogger or wordpress?
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by kelvinnaira: 9:02pm On Dec 05, 2015
Raziii:
please bro checkout my blog http://focusnaijaa..com and tell me what you think. its 1week and 3days old
your blog is nice on my pc. but one thing i want to clear is this, since your blog is a news blog, then you should consider using just 1 sidebar (right)
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by Raziii(m): 11:49pm On Dec 05, 2015
kelvinnaira:
your blog is nice on my pc. but one thing i want to clear is this, since your blog is a news blog, then you should consider using just 1 sidebar (right)
thanks, the truth is i have thought about that , been searching for one, but just seem not to see one that is also well optimised for mobile view also, any idea? thanks
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by awesomegenius(m): 12:11am On Dec 06, 2015
Please guys,checkout my blog and help me with suggestions ===> www.mysportsvibes..com
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by kelvinnaira: 2:03am On Dec 06, 2015
Raziii:
thanks, the truth is i have thought about that , been searching for one, but just seem not to see one that is also well optimised for mobile view also, any idea? thanks
alright, now you ve confessed, lemme do the research
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by Raziii(m): 8:44am On Dec 06, 2015
kelvinnaira:
alright, now you ve confessed, lemme do the research
#smiles, your findings will be truly appreciated Kelvin
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by kelvinnaira: 9:40pm On Dec 06, 2015
kamsoflash:
Learn how to start a blog from the scratch, how to get google adsense easily, how to increase your blog traffic, how to make money from it, Secretes behind LINDAIKEJIBLOG and other related tutorials now
my dear, before preaching about how to make money from your blog, first go and buy a domain name. move from to wordpress then come back and show us how you made the money to do all these online via blogging, I think we will appreciate you more then and follow you, since you ve gat proof..
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by Nobody: 7:17am On Dec 07, 2015
Word for the Day

Learn from the past,take charge of your today and don't be anxious about tomorrow

Visit us on
www.cedarhostng.com(webdesign& webhosting services)
www.eadesms.com(bulksms,gsm numbers,email advertising)
www.adyotaiconcept.com(Digital Advertising & Campaigns)

for further enquiries
contact us on call/whatsapp :08186219002 & BBM:532FC7C5
twitter:@baycrystalworld
www.facebook.com/baycrystal

Look at your business with a new perspective and have a firm online presence leading to more growth.

other services
*Computer Training(Certificate,Diploma & Professional Courses)
*IT Based Video tutorials
*Softwares sales
*Computer sales
*Consultancy services
*E-Publishing Services
and lots more..........

Good morning! and Have an awesome brand new week......
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by king32(m): 12:05pm On Dec 07, 2015
kelvinnaira:
well that depends on your blogging platform, so tell me, do you intend creating the blog with blogger or wordpress?

thank's for your feed back.

bro i intend using what do you think?
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by ojukwu2(m): 3:01pm On Dec 07, 2015
thanks for the goods job u are doing.
please help me check out this soccer blog and recommend what i can do to make it better.

www.futbollens.com

thannks
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by mindteaser: 1:22am On Dec 08, 2015
I've an site http://todaypredictions.in/ monetizing with adsense can anybody help me how can i increase my earning thanks
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by kelvinnaira: 9:05am On Dec 08, 2015
king32:

thank's for your feed back.

bro i intend using what do you think?
has got too many restrictions, you cant place an advert on ur site and all that ishh.. its even advisable to use blogger than

But if you are serious with blogging and intend to profit from it/make it a lifetime investment, then i higly recommend using wordpress.org, which involves hosting, your own domain name and others.. you sure will have to spend some money though, but will certainly be worth it on the long run. for my blogs i use wordpress.org, with [url="http://www.bluehost.com/track/cmacs/medianetmashup]bluehost hosting[/url]
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by kelvinnaira: 9:15am On Dec 08, 2015
ojukwu2:
thanks for the goods job u are doing.
please help me check out this soccer blog and recommend what i can do to make it better.

www.futbollens.com

thannks
While visiting your blog, i used a hp 625 laptop pc and heres what i found.. your site header needs to be worked on, that field image at the top kin of makes it childish, and will not attract serious readers..

your newsletter at the bottom should be somewher at the top right corner of ur site..

try changing the font of your texts. they seem too big and bold, kind of outdated.
lastly, give your posts categories titles or headlines since you separated them.

Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by kelvinnaira: 9:24am On Dec 08, 2015
mindteaser:
I've an site http://todaypredictions.in/ monetizing with adsense can anybody help me how can i increase my earning thanks
your sites niche, is not the type that makes much money with adsense.. if you are new to the whole niche thing, check here.. All about niche website

then for a tip. just do the following on ur site.
*put adsense (responsive) in between ur categories and recent post tabs at the right corner of ur site
*replace the adsense ad at the top of your site with a 920 x 60 adsense ad.
*Put ads at the bottom of your every article
*try to use ads in between your articles, maybe at the middle..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Real Hustle In Web Business Is Offline! - Prepclass Founder / Sample Script- Profile Wall Of Facebook / How To Setup Your Own Web Design Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.