Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,275 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. - Webmasters (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. (14201 Views)

4 Mistakes To Avoid As A Newbie Blogger / Bloggers Blogger Bloggers Awoof Promo Here No Joke!!! / Newbie Blogger Needs Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by kelvinnaira: 9:49am On Aug 02, 2016
Hey guys.. Am back and emm.. With money and More badder now ++winks++ still here to help
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 02, 2016
pls bro I want to start a blog about football where I can update live scores and everything abt football cos that is the only way u can't copy and paste cos that my passion help me out.my mail is owolabiabdquadri@gmail.com
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by mickeyenglish(m): 2:33pm On Aug 02, 2016
I also need ur urgent help @kevinnaira..
I want to create a blog.. A self hosted one or a personalised domain.. I ll give u details later.. Kindly message me.. nubiarepublic@gmail.com
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by kelvinnaira: 1:42am On Aug 03, 2016
armyday:
pls bro I want to start a blog about football where I can update live scores and everything abt football cos that is the only way u can't copy and paste cos that my passion help me out

mickeyenglish:
I also need ur urgent help @kevinnaira..
I want to create a blog.. A self hosted one or a personalised domain.. I ll give u details later.. Kindly message me..
Sent a reply to your respective mails already
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 03, 2016
I need huge traffic to my blog, what's your secret?
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by tonyx4x44(m): 10:05am On Aug 20, 2016
Una don help me well for this thread, make I contribute.

Grammarly is now offering her premium service for free!

If you don't know already, Grammarly is earth's foremost grammar checker. It checks your text automatically across all websites and program. It includes word check, plagiarism check, and syntax and grammar check.

Grammarly is the best thing that can happen to any writer.

How to get it

1. Go to this link and Install Grammarly toolbar for firefox, chrome, or safari - http://gram.ly/qrcy

2. Enjoy the premium free!

You are welcome. cool
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by kelvinnaira: 1:40pm On Aug 22, 2016
Pogba:
getting huge traffic is really not so easy, bt it starts from a point... The very first point to getting traffic to a new blog is social shares.. U just have to do it yourself initially..

Now to prepare yourself for quality traffic, you have to be an authority in your niche..

*Quality contents still matters,
*guest posting still works
*blog commenting still drive a descent amount of trafic
*paid traffic rocks
*SEO is awesome..

Few Giveaways and offers/promo still works..

Ps- i just mentioned them, bt each of em is really deep..
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by LordCY(m): 2:16pm On Aug 22, 2016
Please I want to change my blog theme
please check out my blog and help me with a suitable theme that can enable me run affiliate marketing and ads on my blog
And how do I create a thread for posts

www.lordeffizzy..com
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by kennedy45(m): 6:43pm On Aug 22, 2016
I'm a newbie blogger! A month now.. Pls review my blog, and i want to knw what i'm not doing so i'll get approved by adsense
http://www.kennedyclement..com
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by Adrenaline123(m): 6:30pm On Aug 24, 2016
Kelvinnaira can you use adsense on a dot wordpress site? Sent you a mail.
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by DavidTheGeek: 6:50pm On Aug 24, 2016
kennedy45:
I'm a newbie blogger! A month now.. Pls review my blog, and i want to knw what i'm not doing so i'll get approved by adsense
http://www.kennedyclement..com
"News, Entertainment, Technology, Lifestyle, Health, Events, Gist,Advice and Relationship Tips" only you?

You can't handle all that in-depth. Narrow down your focus to a niche.

Also your "contact us" form is a no no no. No one is going to contact you via some form.

Any (newbie) blogger without a contact us page that includes his or her phone number is joking.
Take a cue from top successful blogs.
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by RushO2(m): 11:05pm On Aug 24, 2016
Hey everyone, i am a newbie blogger and i want critics to help me review my blog, this is the URL.. http://entrepreneursxpress.
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by kennedy45(m): 11:27pm On Aug 24, 2016
DavidTheGeek:

"News, Entertainment, Technology, Lifestyle, Health, Events, Gist,Advice and Relationship Tips" only you?

You can't handle all that in-depth. Narrow down your focus to a niche.

Also your "contact us" form is a no no no. No one is going to contact you via some form.

Any (newbie) blogger without a contact us page that includes his or her phone number is joking.
Take a cue from top successful blogs.
ok tnx i'll do that! What of my template?
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by kelvinnaira: 12:44pm On Aug 26, 2016
Adrenaline123:
Kelvinnaira can you use adsense on a dot wordpress site? Sent you a mail.
No..
Though i really dont know much about wordpress free version.. Since am used to WP premium and blogger.. But am sure they dont allow adsense or any other advert for that matter.. The possibility of monetizing is really not realistic.

I suggest you move over to blogger or go premium with wordpress..
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by kelvinnaira: 12:47pm On Aug 26, 2016
RushO2:
Hey everyone, i am a newbie blogger and i want critics to help me review my blog, this is the URL.. http://entrepreneursxpress.
havnt reviewed your site though, but dont you think this address is too long? Hw abt EXPress

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by kelvinnaira: 12:54pm On Aug 26, 2016
LordCY:
Please I want to change my blog theme
please check out my blog and help me with a suitable theme that can enable me run affiliate marketing and ads on my blog
And how do I create a thread for posts
www.lordeffizzy..com
theres nothing like a suitable theme.. Heres what you might be looking for.. A 2 column with right sidebar, share button, seo friendly, responsive, not too wide post area, well formatted font and ads ready..

Such themes are ; ideamag,
worldmag from templateism
etc..

Just google up ''responsive ads ready blogger template'' i bet you wont need any1 to convince u anymore

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by Einstyn(m): 2:35pm On Aug 26, 2016
Mr kelivin naira. Thanks 4 £eing helpful so far n i would like u to outline all the affiliate marketing sites i can use to make gud money .
Secondly, how do i get u.s traffic cos i heard dat clicks frm dat region is higher.

Again sir, what niche pays more in terms of adsense cpc.. Thanks in advance
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by kelvinnaira: 9:28am On Aug 29, 2016
Einstyn:
Mr kelivin naira. Thanks 4 £eing helpful so far n i would like u to outline all the affiliate marketing sites i can use to make gud money .
Secondly, how do i get u.s traffic cos i heard dat clicks frm dat region is higher.

Again sir, what niche pays more in terms of adsense cpc.. Thanks in advance
is it international aff or local ones?

For adsense cpc the niche dat gets the highest are :Cancer, insurance and law.. But those niches are no childs play either...

Others that can be easily done are
health niche (weightloss, fitness, dieting, healthy living) again this market is over crowded.

Blogging and web design Niche.. The cpc for blogging and web design are usually high, bt dont get many clicks since the pipo already know adsense

the thing is not looking for a high cpc niche, rather its about getting high traffic.. I rather go for a niche with $0.20 cpc with 100k searches than $2.5 cpc with 7k searches
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by Einstyn(m): 3:01pm On Aug 29, 2016
kelvinnaira:
is it international aff or local ones?

For adsense cpc the niche dat gets the highest are :Cancer, insurance and law.. But those niches are no childs play either...

Others that can be easily done are
health niche (weightloss, fitness, dieting, healthy living) again this market is over crowded.

Blogging and web design Niche.. The cpc for blogging and web design are usually high, bt dont get many clicks since the pipo already know adsense

the thing is not looking for a high cpc niche, rather its about getting high traffic.. I rather go for a niche with $0.20 cpc with 100k searches than $2.5 cpc with 7k searches

thanks so much. In terms of affiliate marketing, i mean local and intl ones that acept n pay nigerians..
Secondly sir, hw do i get u.s targetted traffic?...thanks
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by kelvinnaira: 6:15pm On Sep 17, 2016
Einstyn:

thanks so much. In terms of affiliate marketing, i mean local and intl ones that acept n pay nigerians..
Secondly sir, hw do i get u.s targetted traffic?...thanks
for US traffic, if your blog is centered around a niche that has got US citizens covered then u can either use seo or facebook ads.. They both work great.

For local affiliate we have jumia, konga, whogohost, domainking etc..

For international, the big players are: Clickbank, Jvzoo, Amazon, CJ, alibaba, and all web hosting companies

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by KaptaynKush: 1:06am On Sep 18, 2016
kevin...your doing a great job..... [url=gists101.com]Here is my blog[/url]
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by ibroxworld11: 1:34am On Sep 19, 2016
Review this www.jobequator.com
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by dokunbam(m): 8:40pm On Feb 21, 2017
If you want guru for wordpress support, customization

Contact me

Check my signature if you want wordpress themes

You have up to 68 themes and plugins to choose from
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by thanks4idias: 9:19pm On Feb 21, 2017
Professional in house please review my site, www.thanksinfo.com, also am doing verification of my with Google and they ask for my blog " site map",
Please where can I locate my site map in control panel
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by Nobody: 9:50pm On Feb 21, 2017
Pogba:

Guest post, sharing on social media, and seo
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by Ajiswaggs(m): 1:14am On Feb 22, 2017
Please review my blog..

www.nigeriammmsupport..com
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by Nicheey(m): 9:11pm On Jun 24, 2017
Kelvin naira nice job ,I'm a newbie in blogging

this are my questions
1) how often will a blog pay you
2)does story writing (story tale only) improves one's blog??
3)without Google ad what other means can I generate revenue from my blog
4)can I link my blog with famous Nigerian blogs and forum like nairaland etc??
5)what's the best theme to USe as a story writer (story tale)
6)how does one make his blog have categories ( as a story writer ,I'll love to categorise my stories e.g Love stories ,thriller, lust ,adventure, etc)
lastly ,does one get earnings from huge traffic??

cooldolly..com ,go through it and tell me what needs to be done
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by UniqueWandy: 3:21pm On Aug 01, 2017
Thank you for this. I have a blog that I want to develop, make it have more target audience as well as earn income with it. Please, how do I go about it.
Please, visit omobomiyewande..com
Email is omobomiy@gmail.com
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by benzems(m): 4:59pm On Aug 01, 2017
How to use your own image and design your social media icons
and add it to your blog post, widget/gadget or header.
Here i used flower image to design blog social media icons

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhsyaaweo2M

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Real Hustle In Web Business Is Offline! - Prepclass Founder / Sample Script- Profile Wall Of Facebook / How To Setup Your Own Web Design Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.