Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. (14198 Views)

4 Mistakes To Avoid As A Newbie Blogger / Bloggers Blogger Bloggers Awoof Promo Here No Joke!!! / Newbie Blogger Needs Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by kelvinnaira: 4:21pm On Aug 13, 2015
tbsnetworks:
Is there any ideas about to popular meta tags used in the blogger template. helpdesk support | IT helpdesk | IT support services
I don't understand u , are you asking about how to show "Most Popular Posts" on ur blog?
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by kelvinnaira: 4:27pm On Aug 13, 2015
jwina:
Must I have my blog approved by google adsense
before I start earning despite having hosted with a
web hosting company?
no. You must not.. There are so many ways to monetize ur blog outside/without adsense.. Even adsense sef sometimes can be very frustrating with your kind of niche/keyword.. Imagine $3 for 60clicks
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 13, 2015
Back to the top
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by ifywise(f): 9:14pm On Aug 13, 2015
what is affiliate marketing and what are the criteria to it on a two months old blog?
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 15, 2015
I checked you Alexa ranking for you site it is 2million
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by galaxy15(m): 9:44am On Aug 16, 2015
Please help me. I have problem with my blog' new post page on blogger. The writing changes and begin to look like programming language style. Same when I upload pictures. What can be done pls.
I'll upload pictures.

Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 16, 2015
galaxy15:
Please help me. I have problem with my blog' new post page on blogger. The writing changes and begin to look like programming language style. Same when I upload pictures. What can be done pls.
I'll upload pictures.
try to change text font . what browser are you using to post on your blog . you reply is appreciated .
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by galaxy15(m): 9:15pm On Aug 16, 2015
proxy20:

try to change text font . what browser are you using to post on your blog . you reply is appreciated .
There is no way to change font looks at the tool bar of the screen shot. And when I upload pix it will look something like <\ydikhgf><sthhdjf>
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 16, 2015
galaxy15:

There is no way to change font looks at the tool bar of the screen shot. And when I upload pix it will look something like <\ydikhgf><sthhdjf>
click compose and write your text
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by galaxy15(m): 9:16am On Aug 17, 2015
proxy20:
click compose and write your text
Thanks alot. It worked
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 17, 2015
galaxy15:

Thanks alot. It worked

posting with Web browser is good . It make your write up scattered and Google will quickly know you copied. Try to arrange it to make your post neat .
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by galaxy15(m): 1:08pm On Aug 17, 2015
proxy20:

posting with Web browser is good . It make your write up scattered and Google will quickly know you copied. Try to arrange it to make your post neat .
Yes I always edit it to make it arranged and neat and I don't actually do copy and paste directly. Thanks for your concern
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 19, 2015
Kelvin naira do the job I gave you .
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by muogboify(m): 11:20am On Aug 21, 2015
please,help me review my blog http://naijatechwiz.com
How do I get more comments n pageviews
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 21, 2015
muogboify:
please,help me review my blog http://naijatechwiz.com

How do I get more comments n pageviews
how did you get ad code for jumia tell me the steps please . your site is cool kudos .
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by muogboify(m): 1:24am On Aug 22, 2015
proxy20:

how did you get ad code for jumia tell me the steps ikplease . your site is cool kudos .

Okay,Thanksl
Whenever you login to your affiliate acct,click
PROGRAMS » Ad Media » Select pid,advertiser n what product type you wanna view...clieck on any product that catches your fancy....
You would see the image n link URL....also,you would see an option box like...default ad code... Select default ad code...
You would be shown the HTML code for the banner
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 22, 2015
muogboify:

Okay,Thanksl
Whenever you login to your affiliate acct,click
PROGRAMS » Ad Media » Select pid,advertiser n what product type you wanna view...clieck on any product that catches your fancy....
You would see the image n link URL....also,you would see an option box like...default ad code... Select default ad code...
You would be shown the HTML code for the banner
Thanks. use reddit , diggs , twitter and Facebook or Google adword to gain more traffic . y haven't you applied for Adsense .
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by adeememman(m): 7:04pm On Aug 22, 2015
can someone please help me review my blog and tell me what i can do to get more traffic. www.madesimpleonline.xyz

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by muogboify(m): 11:23pm On Aug 22, 2015
proxy20:

Thanks. use reddit , diggs , twitter and Facebook or Google adword to gain more traffic . y haven't you applied for Adsense .

Gonna apply soon.wanna build my traffic
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by kapersky(m): 11:04am On Aug 23, 2015
LEARN HOW TO MAKE PROFESSIONAL MUSIC WEBSITE WITH WORDPRESS.. A CASE STUDY OF
Learn how to create a website like ....
WATCH, SHARE AND SUBSCRIBE....
VISIT: www.thecomlovers..com for your questions...

How To Create A Naijaloaded Website -1-Introduction

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6hd8KlJbLk?list=PLJNW2DKDGQpmG5DTicR7tTtgzRYa1rdJn

How To Create a Website like -2-Installations

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FueTIbgS-6w?list=PLJNW2DKDGQpmG5DTicR7tTtgzRYa1rdJn

DUE TO VIOLATION OF ADMIN'S RULES I WILL NOT UPLOAD ALL THE VIDEOS HERE
BUT FEEL FREE TO WATCH IT HERE AND CHECKOUT OTHER VIDEOS IN OUR CHANNEL...

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJNW2DKDGQpmG5DTicR7tTtgzRYa1rdJn

DONT FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE.... DROP YOUR COMMENT IN YOUTUBE COMMENT BOX OR VISIT www.thecomlovers..com for more info...
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by kapersky(m): 11:05am On Aug 23, 2015
MY ADSENSE IS NOT DISPLAYING... BUT AM
CHECK IT HERE @ www.thecomlovers..com
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by kelvinnaira: 1:17am On Aug 26, 2015
proxy20:
I checked you Alexa ranking for you site it is 2million
ok sir.. also see this, and do not forget., the blog is less than a month old

Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by kelvinnaira: 1:25am On Aug 26, 2015
adeememman:
can someone please help me review my blog and tell me what i can do to get more traffic. www.madesimpleonline.xyz
while browsing through your site, I found the navigation not cool, as it is very difficult to navigate through,
pop up ads, pretty annoying (infolinks)
too plain and childish for a tech blog
vital pages missing
font sizes and styles not regular..
and of all, template too poor, nt well arranged..
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by kelvinnaira: 1:30am On Aug 26, 2015
kapersky:
MY ADSENSE IS NOT DISPLAYING... BUT AM
CHECK IT HERE @ www.thecomlovers..com
have you been fully approved by adsense? or was it just the first review stage message you got thinking you have been approved, if that is the case, dont get too excited yet, as your site is now under close watch/review by google
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by yakzee(m): 5:47pm On Aug 26, 2015
Please am having problem signing up for adsense. it tells me that my blog doesn't currently qualify for adsense. Pls what do i do to qualify. Somebody told me to get a domain before i can sign up. pls is this true or any other solution for this?
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by adeememman(m): 4:49pm On Aug 29, 2015
yakzee:
Please am having problem signing up for adsense. it tells me that my blog doesn't currently qualify for adsense. Pls what do i do to qualify. Somebody told me to get a domain before i can sign up. pls is this true or any other solution for this?

what if i show you many other diverse ways to earn money from your blog through Affliate marketing.
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by donwise1(m): 2:47am On Aug 30, 2015
kelvinnaira:
ok.. to start with, this thread/topic is strictly for the newbie bloggers, whose blog has not yet been in existence for like up to 2yrs now.. if you are a pro blogger and has a blog that has been running for more than 2yrs kindly re-locate or hook me up on 2347044398210 if you wish to have any kind of business with me...

yes, so to all my newbie bloggers, this is an official thread for you, post all your problems, and be sure to get them solved right here.. Please note that some tutorials with heavy writeups might not be posted here on this thread, you might be given links containing the solution to your problem, so dont see it as spamming or me not living up to expectation..

You can also request for a feature/widget you saw on any blog and would like it to be on your blog, and be sure to get it all done for you..

if should in any case you encounter a problem in any tutorial which you are not able to solve, you can request for my personal help, please note, that wont be 100% free..

for the records, I am the owner of http://www.mytechboard.com
not too long ago it was created though, because i finally decided to own a blog since i ve been busy helping others create, design and sell blogs.. My present blog template costs $21 but if you need it, i can as well help you set it up..
What happens if a template of a site is changed? Will it affect the sites content negatively? Wat are the effects pls
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by leyoung(m): 5:54pm On Aug 30, 2015
kelvinnaira:
nice blog contents you have.. from all rounder, the only solution to your problem is a chang of a more advanced but yet simple template with all of the features you want already installed.. if i should start to give you each codes for each feature, you might end up messing up you html editor/blog..

if you would love to get my simple but wonderful template, drop your mail address.. will send it to you.

leyoung@zoho.com
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by leyoung(m): 6:01pm On Aug 30, 2015
can someone please help me screen my blog and tell me possible additions and subtractions? it will be highly appreciated.

www.legitgist..com

thanks
Re: A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. by Abatsam111(m): 12:33am On Sep 04, 2015
Please, I'm a newbie in blogging,
1.My blog is not displaying well on mobile version,
2. How can I.add auto read more to my blog posts after a short note on that topic.
My blog Is Asferuwa..com

Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Real Hustle In Web Business Is Offline! - Prepclass Founder / Sample Script- Profile Wall Of Facebook / How To Setup Your Own Web Design Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.